Future Sex

Story Info
Time comes at last.
15.6k words
4.14
12.1k
14

Part 86 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters depicted are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

In his bedroom, Hope Reid, 18, is woken by the smart device giving him his wake-up call, informing him as she stirs, "It's 6:30am, on Thursday the 10th of March, 2044, and skies are overcast with 20 percent chance of rain throughout the day, 13-15 degrees centigrade, feeling like 6-8 degrees with wind-chill from light breezes."

Hope stretches and strains his body into the soft sheets beneath him, moaning at the tanglement of tightness between his legs. He sits up, arching his back as he supports himself on one hand, then with the other, stroking his young cock with a firm squeeze from base to tip, massaging the muscles.

Throbbing and unrelenting, Hope decides to give himself a moment to enjoy this, asking his smart device, "Search, 'Pornexus teen slut gangbang,' having the results come up on the screen opposite the bottom of the bed. The first video that plays is titled, 'Slut used as a cum dumpster,' and seemingly popular with millions of views.

Hope tilts his head back to relax, getting into the mood with the video in the background, hearing the faint, distressed moans from the woman on-screen with the low volume. He locks eyes with the woman in the video, thinking, 'She looks a lot like Joy,' sinking into the sickening excitement swelling from thoughts of his sister.

As if summoned, Joy Bright, 19, bursts into her brother's room, heading straight for his bedside cabinet to riffle through his drawers, and searching his wardrobe. Hope stops what he's doing, shielding his nice length with his hands as best he can, shortly asking, "What are you doing?"

Barely looking at her brother as she continues her search, Joy says, "Just looking for some knickers of mine. Thought they might've ended up in here with your lot," turning to stare at her naked brother, folding her arms as she asks bluntly, "Don't know where they are, do you?"

Hope desperately whines, "No! Get out!"

Joy notices the video playing, commenting, "Oh, she's cute! Kinda looks like me, or... Mom, maybe?"

Hope exasperatedly huffs, "I didn't notice. It was the first video that came up."

Joy winks at her brother, "Uh-huh, sure," giggling at her brother's body flopping about the bed like a caught fish, probing deeper, "You into girls who look like me, then? Are you hoping for your big sis to help you get off?"

Hope calls out, "Mom," hoping for some assistance to get his sister out of his room so he can finish in peace.

Tiffany Bright, 42, walks in with a towel wrapped around her body, tiredly asking, "What?"

Hope asks of his mom, "Can you please get her to leave me alone? I'm busy here."

Tiffany notices her son's nudeness, and the television screen displaying a frightfully familiar sight, "I haven't thought about this in years," asking the smart device, "What tags were asked to bring up this video?"

The smart device politely answers, "Pornexus teen slut gangbang."

Tiffany shrugs with a smile, "Seems innocent enough," turning to her son to ask, "She seems familiar, if you hadn't noticed?"

Hope whines, "It's just a porno! It could be anyone! I just want to get off, and get ready to go."

Tiffany drops her towel, teasing her son, "So, she doesn't look like me?"

Hope is extremely distressed, contorting his face as he replies, "No, she doesn't!"

Tiffany looks down at herself, and back at the screen, feeling insulted by her son, as her daughter theorises, "Mom, you are fatter than her, but your face is roughly similar, but your cheeks are slightly chunkier."

The insulted mother shouts, "I'm not fat, and I'm not chunky, but if I was, it was because I had to carry you two for the better part of 2 years!"

Joy jokes, "In that case, you look great! But, that girl is far cuter than you. I would..."

Tiffany looks back at the screen, seeing her younger self, accepting, "She was cute... When did I stop being cute?"

Joy enquires, "What're you babbling on about?"

Tiffany reveals to her kids, "That was me at about your age."

Joy convulses, raising her hand to her mouth, saying, "I just said I would fuck my Mom when she was my age! What does that mean?"

Agonisingly horny and annoyed, Hope shouts, "I'm trying to wank here!"

Tiffany ignores her son's outburst, confidently assuring her daughter, "I don't mind, if you don't? What's the harm?"

Joy confusedly questions, "Wait, so, you want me to..."

Tiffany shifts the weight of her naked body, asserting, "I'm open to it, yeah."

Hope huffs, "This is still my room, and I'm naked, jerking off to a porno, and I want to be alone."

Mother and daughter interlace one each of their arms around each other's backs, looking down at the desperate young boy before them, and Tiffany suggests, "Why get off to porn when you could be doing stuff with us?"

Hope is appalled as he scoffs, "Uh, because you're my Mom, and, you're my sister, and, that is wrong on so many levels!"

Joy asks the smart device, "List recent tags searched."

The smart device lists, "Pornexus teen slut gangbang, Pornexus teen gangbang, Pornexus stepmom fantasy, Pornexus stepmom stepsister, Pornexus mature gangbang, Pornexus watching stepsister, Pornexus most watched video, Pornexus Ninjaroo step fantasies."

Tiffany giggles girlishly, "Oh, Hope, you're in deep now. Want to dig yourself deeper?"

Hope shrugs, "Not all of them were step-fantasies. They're very popular."

Tiffany notes, "But, you specifically asked for them."

Hope doesn't know where to look, rubbing his cock with his palm as he continues to try to hide himself, admitting with a sigh, "I'm not that into you, but, you two are hot, and you are so blatantly walking around all the time like you're in a porno, and, it's hard."

Joy giggles, "We can see how hard it is. Cute that you're still trying to hide it."

Tiffany says, "It's not a crime to be sexy, especially in my penthouse, that I pay for, and keep you two out of the goodness of my heart, in my spare bedrooms. You have a lot to be thankful for.

"I suppose I should say that I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable living here. Maybe you should think about getting a place of your own, then, you wouldn't have this problem? I don't know. Just, seems like you're making excuses to me."

Hope defeatedly huffs, "I guess I'm just a sick little boy who wants to have sex with his hot Mom and sister."

Tiffany coos, "There; was that so hard?"

Joy teases her brother, "He's still hard."

Tiffany mounts the bed, teasing, "Maybe we should help him feel more relieved?"

Hope becomes almost statuesque, forgetting to even breathe as he watches his mother take his hand away from his cock, taking it with her own hand, gently squeezing and stroking at the base before swooping to lick the tip playfully with her tongue before committing with her mouth around the head.

Joy stands there at the side of the bed, with her jaw so wide-open that she could swear it's never opened that far in her life, watching as her mother gives a very nice blowjob, watching the discomfort hot on her brother's face. She asks, "Mom, what're you doing?"

Tiffany looks up at her son's scared eyes before glancing over her shoulder at her daughter to reply, "Is something wrong, Joy? You can tell me, and I'll make it all better."

Finding his voice, Hope gasps, "I don't know if I like this."

Tiffany gently moulds her hand around the warm flesh in her grasp, feeling how firm it is, teasing, "I know you like it," giggling girlishly.

Joy asks, "What if Dad walks in?"

Tiffany shrugs, "He'll probably join in."

Joy enjoys the exasperated look from her brother as he realises this won't soon be over, and that their mother is very serious about what she's doing. She giggles in the next breath, going to the top drawer of the bedside cabinet to find, "I'm sure I saw something in here."

Hopes heart and lungs stop even more, if they even could at this point, as he watches his sister produce a puck from the drawer, asking with almost no breath, "How did you know that was there?"

Joy simply says, "I saw it when I looked earlier. I know what it is," giggling as she bounds onto the bed, pulling one of her brother's legs so he sits wider apart. She reaches for his ass with the puck, hard in her grasp, but wrapped in a latex membrane. She presses it to the hole, pressing the latex in the centre a few times to create suction; stronger and stronger with each press, delighting at the whimpers her brother makes as the pressure builds in his anus.

Hope's anal cavity feels full from the suction pressure from the puck, but with a twist and a click from his sister, he feels the pressure inside him shift with strong pulses, massaging the passage with deep vibrations creating the sensation of something being inserted.

Tiffany remarks, "He's leaking so much precum now," giggling, "I didn't even know he had that. I'm not judging," winking at her son's enjoyment of having his ass stimulated.

Between having his ass fucked and his cock sucked, Hope hangs his head back, staring up at the ceiling, loosening up emotionally to what's happening as he focuses on building up to his release. His view is invaded by his sister, feeling her hand on his chest as she comes in closer to press her lips to his. He doesn't move his lips, or anything at all, watching his sister's glances dart to and away from his gaze, pecking and sucking at his lips with her own all the while.

Joy breathes into her brother's mouth, "You should pay me for this; that's what happens when I'm on-cam at Auntie Pleasant's studio."

Hope shakes his head to make his sister stop as he answers back, "This isn't camming, and, I'm your brother. I'm not paying... huuggghh, how about I get something really nice for your birthday?"

Joy beams excitedly, "Oh, that will do very nicely. But, I will end you if I'm not impressed," squeezing her brother's cheeks, and allowing a dribble of spittle to drip into his mouth, seeping into his tongue.

Tiffany takes a moment from tending to her son to say to her kids, "Play nice," returning to suck on the nice length. She feels Hope's thighs tensing ever-so-tightly, hearing his quivering breathing, so she speeds up her hand, watching in wait above his cock for her creamy treat, soon spitting up to cling from her face.

Joy goes to her mom to lick her brother's ejaculate from her face, collecting it all with long, slow licks. She then indulges in a sensual kiss with her mom, stroking the sides of her body as she does, enjoying the curves, and the softness of her breasts before squeezing into comforting firmness. She almost forgets herself, remembering where she is, and who this is, making quickly for the door as she catches her breath, "I'm gonna get off to work... at work... whatever," giggling as she makes her exit.

Tiffany moans, "I haven't felt so good in forever," asking her son, "This is exciting, right?"

Hope's heart is beating so fast that he's worried, expressing, "This is not okay," seeing the disappointment, and a wash of horrible realisation on his mom's face, choosing to say, "But, thank you. We shouldn't do this again, and, please don't tell Dad."

Tiffany remarks, "Mum's the word," shuffling off the bed to collect her towel, wrapping herself up. She gives a seemingly long look back at her son before taking her leave.

Hope pulls on the puck around his anus, giving it a twist until it stops vibrating. He then reaches to hook his finger to press the latex membrane, holding it in for a long while until the pressure eases, and he slides it into a better grip with his fingertips to remove it.

Replacing the puck in the drawer, Hope pauses to think about his mom, turning to look at the screen, with the video coming to it's end, seeing the defeat on her young face. He hardly recalls seeing her that young, but, she does look very good now, he admits. He asks the smart device, "Turn the screen to standby," and, with a bright tone, the screen turns off.

In the bathroom, as Tiffany washes her face at the sink, readying to apply some make-up, her husband, Craig Reid, 41, walks in to use the shower. Tiffany spots him in the mirror, greeting his reflection, "Hey, babe."

Craig groans with a stretch, "Hey," stepping into the rushing water.

Tiffany feels incredibly dirty as she reveals, "I've just sucked Hope's cock."

Craig turns off the water, suddenly more awake as he probes, "Go on?"

Tiffany explains, "Joy was being a bother while he was pleasuring himself, and I was called in, and, one thing led to another."

Craig asks, "Was it good?"

Tiffany sighs, "For me it was, but, Hope was so scared, it was cute. I wish you could see his face."

Craig resumes showering, asking over the volume of the water, "How does he measure up?"

Tiffany replies audibly, "Nicely."

In the kitchen area of the penthouse, Hope has some pyjama bottoms on, sitting at the island, munching on a spoonful of cereal. He thinks about what just happened, although he'd rather not, but he can't help those thoughts pushing to the forefront of his mind, replaying over and over.

Focussing on his cereal, one spoon at a time, Hope finishes his helping, slurping up his almond milk from the bottom of the bowl. He takes the dish to the sink, giving it a rinse, and setting it on the drying rack. Desperately in need of a shower, he makes his way to the bathroom.

As Hope approaches the bathroom door, his mother comes past from the direction of the master bedroom, fully dressed and ready to go. Hope barely looks at her as she gives him a cheeky wink, pretending not to notice.

From the bathroom comes Craig, drying himself off with a towel, calling to his wife, "You go ahead."

Tiffany turns, giving her boys a wave as she walks backwards, giggling, "Okay," blowing them kisses.

Craig brazenly asks his son, "I heard about what happened. Care to explain?"

Hope hardly knows how to respond as he says, "I... uh... well, I was watching porn, and Joy walks in, and I'm trying to get her out, and I call Mom to get her to get her out, and Mom came on to me, and I was so embarrassed."

Craig probes deeper, "The video was of your Mom, right?"

Out of breath, Hope asks, "What do you know about it?"

Craig answers, "It wasn't her choice. You shouldn't be watching it."

Hope quickly points out, "I had no idea who it was until she said. Even Joy didn't know."

Craig then asks, "So, you weren't comfortable with your mom, I hear, and you have a toy for your arse; something you want to tell me?"

Hope plainly replies, "Just that I'm very open about my sexuality."

Craig probes even further, "You ever done it with a guy?"

Breathing now short and stuttering, Hope expresses, "I haven't, but I'm not limiting my options; besides, 'guy' is much more of a gender-neutral term now, but I know what you mean."

Craig strokes his son's face, reading his reaction, sensing the anticipation building, urging him, "I'm here for you if you need."

Hope shakily says, "Thanks, Dad."

Craig watches his son enter the bathroom, and the door being closed in his face. Respecting that his son wants his privacy, he goes to the master bedroom to get ready for work.

Work for Joy is showing her body for thousands at Cummings' Cams Studios, taking after her aunts' willingness to flaunt their sexuality freely. Nobody nurtured this behaviour from Joy, but, as she became more and more curious about her body, she discovered more than she expected, and didn't shy from it. She has the support of her parents, and her brother is aware of what she does, but is much more quiet about showing interest, if he does at all.

Star of her own solo cam show for this morning, Joy is working a prime time to help ease the aching waking of many men and women. She sits in her lingerie, legs beneath her smooth frame, with her perky tits nestled comfortably in a classy bra concealing enough to make viewers wonder, but showing enough to entice.

As Joy sits there, her mind wanders to recall the earlier encounter with her brother, remembering the feel of how she kissed him. Without realising, she mimes the actions, looking so sweet and vulnerable. This promotes action from spectators, tipping the teen, and the pings from the speakers remind her of her place, flashing her eyes at the camera with a smile, feeling a little silly, but styling it out as intentional.

The tips interact with her Vagiflex, a device that is a pad of synthetic, plasticky skin that moulds over and around the vaginal area, with motors that create vibrations and simulate suction for the clitoris and vagina, or either individually. The discreet design and application of the device is a firm favourite compared to older teledildonic vibrator brands that are more obvious. The Vagiflex looks completely natural, and comes in a wide range of colours to blend seamlessly with the wearer's skin-tone.

Joy rolls her body as she feels the vibrations teasing her clit and stretching the flesh of her pussy with subtle twinges, tantalising excitement as she patiently awaits and quietly craves much more.

A private show is requested, which Joy accepts, still stimulated by the pulsing pressure and buzzes from her toy, reading on the chat, 'Hi, Sis,' making her heart catch in her chest and her eyes water. She thinks back to what happened earlier, wondering if this could be Hope, feeling called-out about the perversions creeping in her mind, tentatively breathing, "Hey, bro."

"I've wanted you for a long time, Sis. I know we're not that close, but, I can't help it"

As Joy reads, she voices her thoughts as if this is real, "What're you talking about? I've always been close to you. You're my brother, and my best friend, and I love you more than anything in the world. I'm scared about what this means, but I want to be here for what you need; wherever that takes our relationship."

Taking a moment to think about the implications of this happening with Hope, Joy feels so embarrassed by thinking this is her real brother, but not enough to stop her continuing the show. Glancing a look at the screen, she reads, 'I have all these feelings I've been learning about, and I get them most when I'm near you, Sis.'

Reflecting on years gone by, when she was going through puberty, Joy had a similar experience when she would spend time with her brother. She would feel so hot and flustered when they got too near when they played that she would try to spend more time alone with Colette and Kisha, trying her best to politely turn Hope away to play on his own so she could manage her feelings. Almost ashamed, she utters, "I feel the same."

Pings interrupt Joy's thoughts, and her toy makes her pussy clench so tight with all of the muscles, pinching and relaxing with intense stimulus, much more than a tease, but akin to hard penetration. Taken by shock, she groans, "Oh, bro... Agh... fuck... please, please, please... ah-hah... unghh... fah-ha..."

"Yes take your bros cock hard in that tight pussy"

As Joy reads the chat, she knows that Hope would never say something like that to her, and would never be this hard with her. She hopes she knows her brother that well anyway, but she doesn't doubt that he could be this rough with her; she does like how this feels, stirring her up inside. Deep down, she would expect her brother to be far more relaxed with her, and gentle, even allowing her to take the lead.

"Your pussy is squeezing every last drop from your hung bro, Sis"

Joy assumes her viewer is using a device of his own, matching the stimulation from her Vagiflex to create a pattern that simulates the sensation of her pussy. She reads, 'Do doggy now,' turning onto her front so her butt faces the camera.

The Vagiflex feels to Joy like a real cock is splitting her walls apart as the thick and heavy vibrations pulse into her, making her belly feel full as she shakes there. Her breathing becomes much more light and laboured, almost collapsing onto her face as she stretches her arms beneath her to maintain her position as best she can.