Future Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig comments from across the room, "You get away with nothing with your mom."

Tiffany smiles brightly at her daughter, feeling light and unburdened of her feelings, thrusting her chest outward as she boldly states, "You should all be grateful for what I do, because I do an awful lot for us."

Joy pleading says, "I am grateful, Mom; I swear. I am grateful. I like my easy life, and don't want to have to think hard, or work hard... ugh, sounds exhausting..."

Tiffany holds her daughter's chin, leaning in really close to breathe, "Then, you'd better make it worth my while to keep you, poor little thing," planting a slight kiss on Joy's lips with a giggle. "I've been so generous with you, and I'm happy to continue doing so, but don't test me, because I can be a real bitch when I want."

Joy genuinely feels afraid of her mother, arousing a frightening urge to be extra polite, and show the utmost courtesy, uttering, "Thank you, Mom, uh, Mother, uh, yeah, um, yes, well, I, uh, yeah, yes, thank you. Thank you, so much, um... yeah, yes..."

Tiffany giggles manically, "Do I live in that pretty young head of yours, rent-free? Like, how you live in this penthouse, rent-free? That seems like a fair deal, doesn't it?"

Joy gulps, "Yeah, yes, Mom, Mother, um, yes, of course, um, uh, fair deal, uh-huh..."

Tiffany briefly kisses her daughter's lips, saying, "Good," before continuing to indulge in the trepid tremble of the teen's petrification.

Soon comes Colette's arrival, stepping out of the elevator to see her aunt, uncle, and Joy sitting comfortably naked on a sofa together, greeting them, "Okay, this is not what I was expecting. I thought you'd have got dressed by the time I got here."

Craig welcomes his niece, "Come on in. Feel free to join us."

Colette curiously asks, "Would that be in the buff too?"

Tiffany informs the new arrival, "Hope has hidden himself away in his room, worried about you exposing what you saw during the call to the world. Would you go talk to him?"

Colette proposes, "Can't I have a drink first?," but then she does feel bad for Hope, knowing how he can get at the best of times, conceding, "Okay, fine... I'll go..."

Hope lays curled up atop his bed, still naked. He stares wide-eyed at a corner in his eyeline, hardly breathing. He barely notices Colette entering the room with a knock.

The cousin watches from by the bed with concern, wanting to say something, but also wanting to say the correct words. The moment stretches and drags, and she stretches out her hand to rest on Hope's arm.

Hope feels the warmth from his cousin, coming as a small consolation, but he's being consumed with worry, unable to keep from feeling overwhelmed by it all.

Colette decides to say, "You don't have to be worried about me. I'm never, never, ever, ever, even gonna entertain the idea of saying or doing something that would hurt you; any of you. I couldn't live with myself if I knew I did something like that. I promise."

Hope coldly says, "I don't believe your promises. You're so selfish, and you do what you want; everyone else be damned."

Colette scoffs, feeling deeply wounded and offended, but, she can't argue against it, "Is that what you think of me? So little that I would actually tear my family, who I love, apart? I'm impulsive, and reckless, and maybe I'm crazy too, but I'm not stupid."

Hope hears his cousin's words, to little comfort, "How can I trust you?"

Colette leans down to her cousin's ear, whispering, "If it will make you feel better, how about I do this?" She holds his cock in her hand, pumping it vigorously, helping the blood to flow back to it for her turn to have fun with him. "Now, it will be in my best interest to keep quiet. Is that what you want from me?"

Hope turns onto his back, looking up at his cousin as she adjusts her position whilst she continues to stroke him. He finds it within himself to say, "I'm sorry I judged you."

Colette briefly giggles, "You don't need to explain yourself. I completely get it. I do do what I want, when I want. If this is what I have to do to convince you that I'm not gonna fuck things up, then I'm doing it."

Hope enquires, "Do you like doing this? You don't have to if you don't want to."

Colette comes closer to her cousin, comforting him, "I love this. It's so naughty, and exciting. I'm excited to see you finish." A hot look flashes into Hope's eyes, and his face relaxes considerably, giving Colette such satisfaction, "I could have such fun with you. I'm imagining making you squirm for me, serving my whims, and devoting yourself to me. I've never done the dommy stuff, really, yet, but, how hard can it be?"

Hope suddenly stares with hot worry up into his cousin's eyes, gulping, "I really don't think I could take that."

Colette giggles cheekily, "Hehe, I guess not. You're pathetic at the best of times, but I still love you. You're the closest thing I have to a brother, you know, and I have your best interests at heart. I mean that. I know I make it hard sometimes," flashing a look at his cock with a filthy smile, flirting, "Like, it's hard right now, but, hard gets me up in the mornings before I get out of bed. You could be my toy, to use and abuse. My actual sex toys are all so boring."

Hope holds his breath as he cums, spraying his ejaculate onto his body, missing his cousin's hand entirely.

Colette quietly confers, "You think about that, because I will. We could have such fun, like we always used to. Weren't our adventures exciting? We always got into such trouble. I love that feeling of doing something I shouldn't," waving her hand over her cousin's chest, allowing her fingertips to tickle his skin as they hang.

Out in the lounge, Craig sees Colette coming over, commenting, "Still dressed? You don't have to be. I never think of you as the shy or reserved type."

Hope follows, and Tiffany asks, "Feeling better."

As Colette disrobes, she helps herself to some tea, taking a seat as she announces, "We worked things out."

Hope does say, "I'm not as concerned, let's say."

Joy throws herself at her brother, hugging him tightly, overjoyed as she beams, "I'm so happy to hear that."

Colette finds Joy's enthusiasm a little strange, "I do get a fuzzy feeling seeing you two being so close," sipping on her tea. "I thought I was the pervert, but I've got some catching up to do."

As if hypnotised, Craig comes right up to Colette, taking her tea to place on the coffee table, then fixing his blank stare into her eyes, pressing himself on her where she sits. Through his heavy breaths, he utters, "Frankie?"

Tiffany sits up next to her husband mounting their niece, holding his chin as she bubbles to overflowing with excitable energy, "It's been so long since I saw that look. I love how this is making you feel."

Colette has so many questions, but can't voice any of them as she takes her uncle's cock so hard and deep into her pussy, making her mouth water. She notices the look of enraptured ecstasy worn on the face of her watching aunt, clear as anything.

Tiffany says to Craig for the benefit of everyone listening, "It was how you looked at her that made me want you. It still gets me so turned on seeing you fuck her like this."

Craig stares deeply into Colette's soul, freezing her to her core, but igniting a fire so hot in her that she sweats uncontrollably from every pore. Craig creams inside her pussy, pulling out, leaving cum oozing from Colette as she gasps, "Fuck, that was so good! I've had a lot of cum today... That was by far the best..."

Tiffany almost chokes Colette as she hungrily smears her lips against hers, creating a seal as their mouths become one. After enjoying the raw feeling for a moment, Tiffany breaks the kiss to ask her niece, "How was it? Was it good? He's good, right?"

Colette giggles, "Auntie Tiffany, I literally just said he's the best I've had today. Thank you guys so much!"

Tiffany feels silly, giggling girlishly, "I'm just so hyped! I feel like a teenager again!"

Joy tells her mother, "Mom, you do look cute."

Tiffany feels her heart swell warmly in her chest, bloating with proud feelings and taboo longings. Her joy and hope flatter her, and she loves them so much; much more than she can say, but that they share in her perverted fantasy fulfils all of her expression of how she feels for them, in the fullness of ecstasy, come together.