Future Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope huffs, "If I'm welcome," looking at his mom out of the corners of his eyes.

Tiffany warmly states, "Of course, you're welcome, Hope. I don't mean it when I say those things. It's just a joke. You don't have to take it so serious."

Hope nods, suddenly feeling really awkward, asking, "What happens now?"

Tiffany adjusts the collar of her button-down shirt, saucily suggesting, "I can think of so many things," taking in the naked forms of her children with her mouth watering. With a hard gulp, she more seriously suggests, "Maybe we can think of something later? Some... family time... together..."

Hope sassily snaps at his mother, "Oh, yeah, thanks for telling Dad about this morning, Mom. I thought you promised you weren't going to tell him."

Tiffany forces a smile at her son, trying not to lose her temper with him, responding calmly, "I have no secrets with your dad. That means he's going to know about this. Don't look so worried, Hope. There's no secrets between us, but we keep our private affairs strictly private. Our business is our business."

Still worried, Hope concedes, "Sorry, Mom."

Tiffany quietly tells him, "So you should be," scanning her son's hot body, finding herself aquiver with anticipation, but controlling her urges as she says, "Trust me; I'm your mother, and I have all of our best interests at heart, and in mind. I know how to get what I want, and I know what we need. This is only wrong if people know about it.

"If you two stick around, we can keep whatever this is under wraps; all in one neat place, nice and tidy. Up here, no-one will ever know about anything that happens. Obviously, if you really want to go, I'm not going to stop you, but, I would prefer you to keep us company. It's nice to have the family under one roof," remembering her youth, "There's no better feeling."

For the teens, the awkwardness of what happened hangs in the air through the evening, stifling their appetite, staying their tongues, barely able to think, let alone speak.

Sitting around the lounge, the four family members share the space in silence, until Craig asks, "Something has obviously gone on? Fighting?"

Tiffany confers, "Not fighting. They've been doing some making up."

Craig is somewhat confused, "Making up? They seem frightened to move a muscle."

Tiffany remarks, "Yeah, well, it's rather how they were making up when I caught them."

Craig sees the stewing shame in his children, sharing, "If I'm remembering right, this was the date that I had that special time with Frankie, Mom, and Dad."

Tiffany giggles, "When I found out about that, I was so hot for all of you, I couldn't help myself."

Shocked, Joy shouts, "Mom! What the actual..."

Hope rubs his legs, not knowing what to do with himself as he sits listening to this.

Tiffany reveals to the teens, "We've done all sorts as a family. We've really been through a lot; physically, emotionally."

Craig concurs, "Your mom really went through a lot; willingly, and not. I made sure to be there for her through some tough times."

Tiffany smiles, "I appreciate that."

Craig also mentions, "Still, as much as we love each other, we don't always rise to each other's needs. Should I say?"

Joy intuits, "I spoke with Auntie Frankie at work, and, seems like you two are close, Dad? That gave me the confidence to come to Hope about my feelings."

Craig acknowledges his daughter, "I don't know how much detail Frankie got into, but, suffice it to say that we are always there for each other. It hasn't always been that way, with sibling stuff, much like you two are when you push each other away, and all that. Also, committing to your Mom exclusively, but, she put more and more of her energy into her work, so, we have a concession that allows me to get what I need from Frankie, and Pleasant allows that too. They can tell you about their whole thing themselves."

Tiffany tells the teens, "Still, I have my needs, like anyone, and, when I need, I get what I want. That being said, I've been wanting more for a long time, from the both of you. Something waking in me that Craig has never been able to get to."

Craig adds to Tiffany's sentiment, "And, the two of you remind me of me and Frankie at your age, and, that is rising something in me that I can't ever remember feeling."

Shakily, Hope says, "This is so wrong, I don't know what to do with myself. I can't believe I'm hearing what I'm hearing."

Craig calmly confirms, "Hope, listen? All we're saying is, 'It's okay to feel whatever we feel, and you can come to us for anything.' We love you; both of you. You and your sister are always going to be cared for, and looked after, however you need."

Hope asks, "Like, when we want sex, we should come to you, and when you need sex, we lie down and take it?"

Craig answers, "No, that's not what I'm saying. Where sex is concerned, it should only be done when all parties involved want it. What I'm saying is, there's no harm in asking, and we can always say no, but if we want it, we can."

Tiffany echoes her husband, "When we want it, we can," giggling cutely.

Hope huffs, "This is all a lot..."

Tiffany tells her son, "I promise you, Hope, and you too, Joy, we won't do anything to hurt you. This is a safe space, and we are supportive. Only your aunts would know anything, and, trust me, they are experts at keeping secrets. Did you suspect anything before this from us?"

Hope sighs, "Other than this morning leaving me shaken, and not knowing which way is up, no..."

Tiffany pouts, "Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Hope sees how sorry his mom is, deciding, "As I said, this is a lot to take in."

Joy says to her brother, "You're still here, so, I know you really want it deep down."

Hope shyly says, "I just have to warm to it."

Craig says to his son, "I know it takes time for you to adjust to things, but you don't have to do anything."

Hope smiles briefly, "I want to warm up to it. This is hot."

Joy cuddles up to her brother's arm, planting a kiss on his cheek as she teases, "You always come around eventually, little brother; my big, hard, little brother."

Tiffany sensually moans, "It's so nice seeing you two getting on..."

Joy expresses, "You are always my best friend, Hope. Is that the same for me?"

Hope looks into his sister's eyes, feeling her breath hot on his nose, his heart melting as he replies, "Kisha has always been someone I can rely on, but, I have to admit I love you more than anyone else."

Joy asks, "Has anything ever happened with you and Kisha?"

Knowing what his sister is getting at, Hope answers honestly, "I doubt she thinks like that. We've always been how we've always been."

Joy giggles, "I know Colette would think of that?"

Hope says, "She's just her usual direct self, treating me very much as a friend; strictly."

Joy presses the question, "Would you though?"

Hope nervously laughs breathlessly, plainly saying, "I've never thought about Colette like that."

Joy interrogates, "Never?"

Hope rolls his eyes, "Joy, I've never thought about her with me, and, I'm pretty sure she never think of me like that. If she did, she'd probably tie me up in a corner, or lock me in a cage to watch her with someone else."

Joy giggles, "That does sound like her."

Hope looks around at his family, asking, "What do we do now?"

Craig suggests, "How about we strip off, and see what happens?"

The parents take the lead taking their clothes off, doing so very comfortably as they expose their naked bodies for their kids, sinking down onto the sofa to seductively watch the teens across from them.

Joy takes her clothes off, feeling natural about it, almost treating it like she's at work. She can't help but give playful teases with each garment she removes, coming as second nature to her; as she does, she loves the uncomfortable posture and expressions of her brother. With sly glances, and girlish giggles, she wiggles her bare butt before her brother's face, enjoying his reaction.

Hope hasn't made a move yet, seemingly in shock at what is unfolding. His sister offers him, "Come on, let me help get you more relaxed," standing up to allow his sister to start undressing him. As he watches, he senses that she really likes doing this for him, hearing joyous humming, and the licking of her lips and long breaths at the less he wears.

Now done undressing her brother, Joy looks at him proudly, presenting him to their parents, "There!"

Tiffany applauds with playful claps, winking as she purrs, "You did so good..."

Craig offers, "You both can do whatever you like now."

Hope stares at his dad's cock, sitting semi-erect, already with a nice length and girth. Joy notices the object of his attention, placing a hand to his shoulder to walk with him to where their dad sits. Together, the siblings kneel down between the father's legs, and Hope watches his sister take their dad's cock in her hand, sucked up into her mouth, transfixed by dribble sliding down the soft skin until it soaks into the folded skin of the scrotum.

Joy's eyes lock with her dad's, staring intensely into his soul as her lips polish the head of his cock with slight rotations. She turns, leaning to maintain her mouth's place as she looks at how her brother watches with wonder. She knows he wants to play too, so she sits back, holding the pulsatingly hard cock upright in her grip, encouraging her brother, "Come on. I can see you want to."

Hope shuffles against the sofa, getting as close as is possible, leading with his tongue to guide his dad's hard cock into his mouth. He tastes the wetness of his sister's saliva, and the hot meatiness of his dad's skin as he starts to take long, deep strokes of his dad with his eyes closed.

Craig's breathing stutters, uttering, "Oh, that's so good, Hope."

Impressed, Joy remarks, "That can't be your first time. You're doing that better than me!"

Tiffany strokes her breasts and her clit whilst she watches. She adores how the teens take turns taking their father's cock in their mouths, almost envious, "I wish I had a cock so I get that attention."

Hope hears his mother's hint, apologising, "Sorry, Mom."

Tiffany ushers her son, "Don't apologise. Keep going."

Craig gets more and more tense, lunging himself to his feet, with his kids shuffling back slightly to await as he masturbates himself so fast. Soon, he showers the faces of his son and daughter with cum, getting good coverage of their cheeks with the sticky cream.

Hope giggles, smiling brightly as he says, "Thanks, Dad," hearing his heart-racing in his head as he holds his head back to look up at his father, feeling so incredibly filthy wearing his ejaculate on his face.

Craig says, "You're very welcome," to his son, then watching his daughter peeling the cum from her face with her fingers to lick it off them, offering to her, "I could go again right now, if you want something more?"

Joy almost can't believe her ears, "I do want more. Give to it me, Dad."

Tiffany invites her son, "Hope, come and give me your cock? I need you right now."

Hope feels so compelled that he doesn't even feel his movements as his own, drifting his view as if he's outside of his body, coming up on top of his mom. Looking down, he sees his hard cock plunging into his mother's pussy, but he can hardly feel it. If seeing is believing, then why doesn't it feel real to him?

Tiffany lovingly encourages her son, "Oh, yes, Hope... Fuck your mommy's pussy... You're doing it so hard and good, and you feel so hard and good, and I want you to cum hard and good... Oh, yes, Hope... Oh, yeah... Oh, yeah-ha... nngh... Oh, Hope..."

Hope hardly hears his mother's orations, but he stares at her face, confused at being rewarded by her for being so naughty, instead of being chastised and punished as he would expect. The looks he sees from his mom convey such passion and excitement, and her eyes sparkle with such perversion.

Tiffany's affirmations sound loud through the penthouse, resulting in light projectors creating a hologram of Colette, who looks around at the pairs, asking in disbelief, "Okay, what's all this?"

Hope jumps up, dismounting his mother to scramble to the end of the sofa, curling up in horror at his cousins intrusion. Across from him, he notices his sister is still brazenly riding atop their dad, as Colette watches with a confused expression.

Tiffany remarks, "I would say it's not what it looks like."

Colette's hologram turns to face her aunt, giggling, "It looks like you're fucking each other. I was surprised that you answered straight away since you were doing something I doubt you wanted seen."

Tiffany theorises, "That's probably on me. I was enjoying myself so much that I unwittingly answered the call before we even heard it ring out. What's the reason you called?"

Colette starts, "I'm here all alone, at home, so I guess they've gone out on a date or something without telling me. Good for them," distracted by subtle moans from Joy, turning to ask her, "Are you going to keep doing that?"

Joy unashamedly moans, "It feels so good. I'm not stopping, mmm..."

Colette feels a bit weird as she says, "Okay? Anyway, I was out most of the day, because I was out last night, getting drunk, which, I know, I'm too young for doing that, but, there were these cute guys, then there were hot guys, then there was one guy who invited everyone back to his when the bar closed, and we fucked well into morning.

"I called mother after that, and, she wasn't happy about me having unprotected sex with strangers, so, I went to the clinic as promised, and asked to get checked out, but they were booked up for a few hours, so I went and had a coffee, and there was this cute barista, so I flirted with him and thought, 'I'm already getting checked out after being filled with cum, so what's a bit more?' Naturally, I fucked the barista; he really was cute, and probably a virgin with how sweet and pathetic he was, but I found it endearing in the moment.

"Anyway, after that, I got back to the clinic for my appointment time, and got checked out, and when I got my results, I was all clear; fucking boring after going to all that effort. It turns out I wasn't ovulating, so there was nothing to get pregnant with, and, apparently, everyone I was with was clean of any nasties, because I'm the picture of sexual health."

Tiffany remarks, "A very nice picture it is too," holding a giggle as she listens on.

Colette continues, "Yeah, well, when I got home, it was already late enough that I expected someone to be home, but, no. I checked the app to see if Mom was working, but she's not. Anyway, I made a quick something to eat, but, I'm just so lonely, so I thought I'd call on Hololink, and see how you guys were doing, and looks like you are doing good," turning to see Joy still grinding on Craig's cock, commenting, "Really, Joy?"

Joy giggles, "I can't help it."

Colette calls her cousin, "Slut," addressing Tiffany again, "So, yeah, I'm surprised; needless to say. How long's this been going on?"

Tiffany tells her niece, "This hasn't been going on until now."

Colette rolls her eyes, feeling foolish as she considers, "I'm so stupid; you obviously all want to be left alone to carry on with... whatever this is."

Tiffany immediately suggests, "Nonsense. Why don't you come join us? You don't know how long your parents are going to be, so come and have a sleepover."

Hope feels as if he jumps out of his skin as he exclaims, "Mom!"

Colette snappily answers, "No, thanks," then changes her mind, "I really don't want to be on my own all night though... I'm coming over," and the hologram fades with a dull tone sounding the end of the call.

Hope sits bolt upright on the barest edge of the seat, holding his hands to his head, hyperventilating, "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck! What does she think? What's she gonna do? Who's she gonna tell? This is so stupid, and we got caught, and it's all over, and, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Tiffany bounds along the sofa to cradle her son in her arms, shushing him, "Sh-sh-shh, it's alright... It's alright... It's okay... She's family, and we stick together and look out for each other, and it's all going to work out in the end. Just you wait and see, Hope," kissing him on the forehead affectionately.

Hope does feel somewhat eased by his mother, but his heart aches from the pressures of everything that has happened over the course of the day, voicing his innermost feelings to his mom, "It's all so much to take in; I don't know if I can handle it."

Tiffany softly says, "I know what that's like, believe me, and the only way you get through it is with people around you who love you. We love you, Hope, and so does Colette, so there's nothing to worry about."

Hope concernedly hypothesises, "But, Colette never listens to anyone, and just does and says things impulsively without thinking, so she's the worst person to find out about this."

Joy hears her brother's concern, coming to join him, massaging his back as she gives her opinion, "That is very true. I mean, we love her, but she makes things difficult at the best of times."

Tiffany tells the teens, "Hey, think positive thoughts. She's your cousin, and you've always done things together, and this is just another of those things."

Joy points out, "She's also gotten us into trouble more times than I give a fuck."

Craig quietly concedes as he reclines casually on the sofa, "Colette is a handful."

Tiffany scoffs, "Fucking hell. She turns up the heat a little, and you all throw her under the bus."

Craig laughs, "She'd throw herself under the bus just to see what happens."

Tiffany shoots her boyfriend a disapproving look, "Not helping!"

Hope pushes his mom away, hurriedly saying as he rushes to his feet, "I'm literally feeling sick," heading for the bathroom.

Joy remarks, "Actually sick with worry. Been a while since that last happened."

Tiffany offers her daughter, "Should I make us a nice, relaxing cup of tea? Or, a whole pot, so we can all calm down a bit?"

Joy nods, "Sounds good. Peppermint or something to settle his stomach."

Craig concurs, "Good idea. Get on that."

Tiffany coughs, "What year is this? 1953? How about you get off your arse and treat us to a brew?"

Craig groans, "Fine, I guess..."

Joy innocently asks, "Was that really a thing: women doing everything in the kitchen?"

Tiffany teaches, "Oh, yeah, it was a whole thing, and not just the kitchen, but the whole house, and young girls would learn how to do chores at school while the boys learned woodwork and metalwork, things like that."

Joy jests, "Must've been hard for you."

Tiffany slaps her daughter cheekily, telling her, "I got a proper education at a public school for all genders, thank you very much. And, I learned about life's toughest lessons at home: looking after my parents, paying the bills, doing grocery shopping, and so on, and so on; and, I learned about friendship and family values with your dad's parents. I had it hard, but I had a choice to make something out of it. Generations older than me didn't have that choice. I worked so fucking hard to have what we have. I wasn't born into this, and it's not forever if we don't look after it."

Joy looks much more seriously at her mother, sincerely apologising, "Sorry, Mom. I guess it's easy for me to take everything for granted."

Tiffany teases her daughter, "That body of yours isn't far from how I looked at your age, and, one day, you might have a daughter who'll say you look fat and chunky, and suddenly you'll realise you don't look that cute anymore, so let that be a lesson in taking things for granted."

Joy gulps, with a face like a smacked arse as she gingerly gasps, "Wow, you've been holding onto that all day, huh?"