Future Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to take any more, Joy sits up and turns back around, reading, 'I almost filled you up, Sis. Why'd you stop?' She pleads, "Do this mean you're almost done, bro?"

"Done? I want to watch you really get off for me"

The hard pulses that felt like the viewer's cock changes on receipt of a tip to contort and twist Joy's vaginal walls, creating immensely hot and tight friction inside her. The drill pattern pinches and presses, massaging and pulling continually in a constantly clockwise fashion. Her thighs tense up as the twisting gets too tight, before slipping to relax the muscles slightly as it rolls around and around on repeat, wringing her insides.

Joy whimpers, too sore and tight in her throat to voice her feelings, desperate to say as she thinks, 'This setting is too much for me. My brother would never put me through this.'

"Look like you're really enjoying that, Sis. I'm bored now"

The show ends, entering into away mode, and Joy immediately holds her hand to the Vagiflex, turning it off. She peels it from her, slapping it on the bed. Joy collapses back onto the bed, stretching out her entire being from head to toe, thinking about her emotions, "Does he feel anything, do you think, or would he never think anything like this? He's so cute he looks clueless sometimes."

Without realising, Joy notices her fingers idly teasing her clit, giggling to herself as she mumbles, "You are a bad, bad girl, Joy Bright," touching her fingers to her lips, trying to taste how her brother tasted; his lips linger on her mind, maddening her head with rushes of bliss.

Replacing her Vagiflex, Joy resets the stream to free mode, ready to receive all the naughtiness from all the viewers as the morning drags on.

Though she should be studying, Kisha Milosevic, 18, is taking a break from her morning studies in her bedroom to watch Joy's stream, getting herself off to her best friend. She would never let Joy know she does this, watching incognito as a guest, so she doesn't get the teledildonic benefits of the site's features, but, this teen prefers to be more manual.

Getting all flustered at the feelings rising within her at the naughtiness of watching her best friend flaunting for her on-screen, Kisha fiddles with her unkempt bush, allowed to grow, and never even trimmed, gliding her fingertips through dry hairs, and sweat-sodden hairs, until she slides over the hood of her clitoris, pressing in to scrape back the outer flesh enough to glance her middle finger at it. Firmer and firmer she presses, and her body shudders at the secrecy of her play.

Kisha's naughtiness multiplies though as she notices out of the corner of her eye a suggested stream, seeing her mom, Carrie Harper, 36, online. The young teen does love how sexy her mom is with her mother around the house, longing to have that closeness with someone as special as her. She wonders what her mom would think about her watching her stream, and enjoying it too, taking away any innocent argument of stumbling across it.

Carrie caresses her body for the chat, teasing as she ever-so-slowly strips as tippers command, commanding the attention of all who watch, although oblivious to any individuals. She does see familiar names, and the screens of tippers appearing who have paid to show their cams to the petite animal purring. The murky sights of her enjoyers enjoying themselves to her is altogether as divine a pleasure as she could ever wish for, and this tiny thing craves the attention.

Between Carrie's legs, her Vagiflex reacts to the myriad melodies of tips ringing in, creating a variety of sensations for a few seconds at a time, probing and pulsating in confusingly bespoke ways, teasing and tantalising her needs to be pleased. Carrie beckons with a finger to the camera, with a cheeky wink, asking without a word for more, and she starts to feel much longer patterns filter through the noise, edging her closer to what she wants.

Kisha watches enraptured by the looks on her mom's face, seeing how she enjoys those feelings. The young teen has always been reserved about exploring her sexuality, choosing to tend to her needs as nature intended, but this thing seems to feel really good, 'so, could I feel like that myself?'

The teen's thought brings her to the master bedroom, tiptoeing her way around as her mother, Mia Milosevic, 37, sleeps seemingly soundly on the bed. Kisha stoops down as she makes her way to the side of the bed, looking to see if there's any signs of stirring. Content at hearing long breaths, and seeing shut eyes, Kisha hopes she is on the side of the bed she wants, slowly sliding open the drawer in the cabinet.

Moments of shifting through panties, stockings, and other more specific lingerie, Kisha doesn't find what she wants, closing the drawer, and quietly sneaking around to the other side of the bed, hoping this cabinet has her prize. After a brief fumble in the knickers and socks, her fingers find something plastic sitting on the felt lining of the drawer. Taking out the Vagiflex from the drawer, Kisha shuts the drawer to as steadily and silent as possible, and she takes her leave, fighting in her the urge to rush herself.

Back in her room, Kisha puts the Vagiflex between her legs, turning it on, feeling an initial buzz to indicate that, shocking her, trying to contain herself so she doesn't alert her mother. Her hand is shaking and her heart racing as she reaches back between her legs to touch the Vagiflex, finding what feels like a button, or a hard spot at least, pressing that until a click sounds and the device gently vibrates her labia and clitoris. Another press massages her clitoris with circular motions. Another press makes hard pulses lick her clitoris.

Sitting with the licking setting for a while, Kisha settles down on the bed, watching the stream, thinking, 'Oh, Mom, this does feel nice, doesn't it? My fingers would get so lazy if I used this all the time, hehe.'

Pressing the Vagiflex again changes the setting to send ripples up into her vagina with programmed pulses and pinches created by an interchange of suction and vibration; this surprises Kisha enough to squeal, not used to the feeling of something entering inside her, cupping her hands to her mouth and snapping her eyes on the door, waiting to see if she has woken her mother.

Seemingly in the clear, Kisha's eyes roll from the sensations stroking into her pussy, with her eyes lazily landing on the screen to watch her mom rubbing her hair and her face with both hands, seductively staring at the camera. Normally, Carrie's eyes watch her with a sweet intensity, and a keen interest, but, although this interest is keen, the look is far more adult than she would get from her. Kisha sees how Carrie looks at her mother when they think she's not looking, and feels like her mother herself, staring directly into those wanting eyes, permitting these feelings to surface.

Under her breath, Kisha mutters, "It's okay, Mom. Make me feel like how you make Mother feel? I like how this feels. It doesn't hurt."

In a moment of madness, Kisha instinctively reaches for her pussy, changing the setting again, this time creating a spiralling motion pulling her vaginal walls, contorting them with heavy massages before momentarily relaxing into repetition. The hard stretches make Kisha call out, clasping her hand to her mouth, writhing on the bed as her cries can be heard through her hand.

Before Kisha knows it, Mia is standing inside the doorway in her room, with her arms folded, watching the commotion from the teen. Kisha's face burns bright red, as her body continues to convulse and strain involuntarily, embarrassed enough to want this to stop, but lacking the control of her senses enough to do so.

Tiredly, but calmly, Mia expresses, "No need to be embarrassed. You're a young woman with needs. You do what you must," watching the stream on the screen, suggesting, "This isn't appropriate."

Kisha continues to stretch and strain on the bed, unable to stop herself, so Mia mounts the bed and long-presses the device to turn it off before removing it. The teen continues to feel the Vagiflex's effects cascading through her body, not knowing where to look between her mother on the bed, and her mom on the screen.

Mia tells her daughter, "You shouldn't be sneaking around and stealing someone else's sex toys. These are personal to us, and should be shared as we decide ourselves. I can get you your own?"

Kisha catches her breath enough to plead, "No, please, don't, Mother! I was just curious... I don't want that..."

Mia probes, "What do you want? Maybe I should get Carrie to have a chat with you?"

Kisha begs, "Please, don't tell, Mom? I'm so embarrassed I could die. No, please, don't say a word?"

Mia stares sternly at her daughter's upset, statuesque as she says, "I'm not angry with you. I'm just disappointed," touching her fingertips between her daughter's legs, feeling the teen's trepidation rumbling to her touch.

Kisha suddenly feels much more at ease physically, but her head is screaming at her, so loud that her thoughts drown out in white noise, but she feels the intent of the thoughts clearly, "This is so wrong."

Mia softly moans, "I'm here to help," exploring her daughter much more deeply than she's had occasion to, leaning in for a kiss, but waiting just before their lips touch.

Kisha's neck strains against her will, protesting with whimpers as her lips touch against her mother's, numbed by the receipt of the affection. Soon, this feels all too natural to the young teen, holding her mother's head firmly to return the kiss with her purest passion.

The teen's pussy is massaged to sweet bliss, and Kisha turns to face the screen over her mother's shoulder, watching as her mom is brought to a loud and emphatic orgasm. Carrie's face both promises and begs for more, playfully keeping her attention centred on the camera, making Kisha feel so conflicted about this moment. She wants to scream out to stop, but she has all intention melted away by her mother's masterful massaging.

Mia notices the blood coating her fingers, pulling them up to her mouth to suck them clean before saying, "It's hot that I know this is your first time. Dad was mine, like, it's meant to be," replacing her fingers inside her daughter.

Kisha processes her mother's words a little slowly, asking, "Granddad? Is he my father?"

Mia reveals, "I really don't know. I have wished he wasn't, and also wished he was, but, I had a few men at the time who could be your father. I really can't say for certain."

Kisha feels really dirty, asking, "Tell me about him?"

Mia replies as she continues to play, "Dad came on to me at first when he was drunk, and, I didn't want it. I ran away from home and lived with a friend for a while. Sometime after that, he kidnapped me from outside of college, and he forced himself on me again. I was so scared...

"Over time, I guess the fear got replaced, or fuelled some perverse need in me to be with him, or something like that. I couldn't stop thinking about what he did, and how good it made me feel. I got him locked up in prison, hoping never to see him again, but, being with Carrie, she has her own daddy stories, and, that made me want to reconcile with mine; and reconcile I did, over and over again. Is that bad?"

Kisha snorts, "You're asking me? I don't know..."

Mia smiles, "I got it on my terms, and I really enjoyed that, and, so did he. He wasn't sure at first when he came out of prison, but, I wouldn't accept no from him."

Kisha whines, "You loved him?"

Mia laughs a little under her breath, "Kisha, you're getting so hot for your mommy," answering her question, "I developed a daddy kink, for sure, craving that attention so bad... I want him to be your dad..."

Kisha scrunches her face, moaning, "That makes us sisters, mmph..."

Mia thinks about her daughter's assertion, commenting, "Oh, I like the sound of that. My daughter is also my sister; sounds so naughty."

Kisha holds on to her mother's head tightly with both hands, trying to stare deep into her eyes, but her mother's efforts exponentially increase, edging the teen closer and closer to ecstasy. She scrunches her eyes, and contorts her face cutely but uglily, getting closer to the most intense orgasm of her life, releasing it with a whimper.

Mia feels her daughter clenching tightly on her fingers, and the cream expelling from her, coating her fingers. The mother shoves her messy fingers into her daughter's mouth, telling her to, "Taste what you taste like."

Kisha suckles on her mother's fingers, tasting something sweet, and vaguely yoghurty, chuckling sweetly. From the stream, Carrie also chuckles in her cute way, echoing the teen in her room. "I should get back to my studies."

Mia hugs her daughter, kissing the top of her head as she says, "Yes, you should. You should be working instead of playing with your mom's toys."

Chastised, Kisha pouts, "Sorry, Mother."

Mia's heart melts, "I love you, Kisha."

As Mia goes to leave, Kisha calls out, "Mother?"

Mia turns to face her daughter, asking, "Go on?"

Kisha sweetly says, "I really only ever saw you love Granddad. Of course, I wasn't aware of anything going on between you two, but, I know things were good between you... I... kinda wish I had a chance to know him more..."

In good humour, Mia asks, "More?"

Kisha brushes her hair cutely, not knowing where to look, short of breath as she says, "I'm not suggesting anything like what you're thinking, hehe... My mother is such a slut, fuck..."

Mia folds her arms, saying calmly with a smile, "Hey, don't talk to me like that... but, it's true..."

Kisha tells her mother, "Thanks for the help... Study time..."

For Colette Reid-Cummings, 19, the morning is a busy one, with little time to rest, between gobbling down a horde of horny cocks, and riding hopeful father figures until they fill her up. Her beauteous body bounces up and down, aided by the firm hands of the men she rides, whilst dividing her attention to trade teasing cocks, tasting their excitement as the firm flesh rides her tongue to her tonsils.

Colette doesn't even remember how she got here, or who these men are, but she vaguely remembers challenging someone to see who could down the most shots of vodka, and a crowd forming; I guess she won.

The cock-hungry teen loves how she's being treated, although her head is spinning, and she can smell the vodka exuding thickly from her pores, wafting heavily into her nostrils, coupling with the sweaty, meaty smells of the cocks shoving into her mouth. She almost wants to be sick as she feels thick slime pumping up into her pussy, not helped by her waist being squeezed as she is lifted off and shoved forward.

Stumbling slightly as she finds her balance, Colette sits back up, having a bunch of groaning guys gathering around her to gloop their gunk onto her gurning face, bracing for the sloppy spunk to spray all over. As she thinks they're done, more come up to cum on her, adding more and more excess.

Politely, Colette sits and waits for everyone to finish, and, when everyone steps back, she wipes the spunk into her mouth, hating the thick texture, spitting it straight back out, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, saying, "Sorry, guys. I guess I'm not that kind of girl."

One of the men says, "You're a fucking trooper is what you are. You're like someone out of those vintage bukkakes from years ago."

Colette wipes her eyes clean, as best she can, continually trying to get rid of that sticky feeling, giggling, "Things haven't changed, huh?"

The man replies, "There's always going to be naughty teens wanting to be glazed with cum."

Colette rubs her pussy, feeling the greasy gunk oozing from her, asking openly, "Which of you is the lucky guy to be the daddy of the baby?" The group of men glance confused looks at each other with a chorus of indecision at how to respond, and the teen laughs heartily, "I'm fucking with you! Or, am I..."

One man from behind shoves the teen forward, grabbing her arse to shove his thick dick inside her pussy, telling her, "The thought of that got me going again. I'm pumped up and ready to go!"

Colette gasps and giggles as her breath is taken away by the excitement of having another bulging erection inside of her. The force of the fucking shudders her body back and forth, building up a vile urge, with bile spilling into her throat, and before she can think to be alarmed, the teen empties her stomach of acidic vomit onto the floor in front of her, and on her hands planted on the floor.

The gathering of men laugh at the teen's expense, with one remarking, "With everything she's taken in that throat tonight... uh, this morning... I'm actually impressed that didn't happen sooner."

Colette groans with a cough, "Fuck you."

The man keeps his cool as he says, "No need to be embarrassed. We've all been there; I mean, the puking after a night out, not the getting fucked from behind."

Another man chimes in, "Speak for yourself."

Colette mutters, "Another match made in heaven, fuckers."

One man jeers, "Hey, she's got a mouth on her, ain't she! Still talking shit after taking all them juicy willies."

Colette feels the man fucking her from behind cumming inside her, getting up onto her feet with a slight stumble, saying, "I'm not still drunk. You try being steady on your feet after being fucked all night," wiping her hands on the jeering man to a howling ovation of laughter at his expense as her expulsion smears into his skin.

In utter shock, the sickened man shrugs, "You know what? Fair play. That's pretty funny, but I'll laugh at it later when I'm cleaned up."

Colette asks the room, "Where can a girl clean up in here?"

Another man jokes, "You already cleaned us all up real good, but down there's a bathroom," checking his smartwatch, "and, I got work to be getting to. I'll be late, but worth it for this."

The party mood deflates like a popped balloon, and the men gather their things, getting dressed ready to leave, whilst Colette makes her way in the direction of the bathroom.

Whilst in the shower, Colette notices the smart console with the shower controls has a phone built into it, for why she doesn't know, but she decides to make a call, dialling a number she concentrates hard on to recall.

A gentleman answers, "Hello?"

Colette hastily says, "Ah, wrong number, sorry! Or, I might call again later, ciao," ending the call, and trying again, "556?"

A woman answers this time, "Hi, who's this?"

Colette tentatively asks, "Mother? It's Colette."

The woman scoffs, "I don't know a Colette."

The teen apologises again, "Sorry, wrong number. You sounded like my mother." After ending the call, she checks the number, confident of most of it, thinking aloud, "558?"

A familiar voice answers, "Pleasant Reid-Cummings, who's this?"

Colette breathes a sigh of relief, "Mother, it's me. I'm checking in."

Pleasant, 45, enquires, "Good night, I take it?"

Colette replies, "It was alright, yeah," turning around under the rushing water, she notices the wall coming up with a video-link, recoiling in a moment of shock at seeing her mother suddenly appearing, "Fuck, mother! I wasn't expecting that."

Pleasant shrugs, "What? I saw the option for video to come up and I took it. I want to see my little girl."

Alarmed, Colette shouts, "I'm in the shower. You don't want to see that."

Pleasant again shrugs, "At least you are showering. Besides, you certainly take after me in the looks department, so, I certainly don't see the harm."

Colette doesn't know how to take that compliment, saying, "Thanks?"

Pleasant probes, "You have fun with anyone?"

Colette snaps, "Anyone? I'm not a cheap slut! It was a group of very fine gentleman who I did shots with."