G.O.A.T.

Story Info
Tom Brady makes me a goat.
2.4k words
4.18
6.2k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

G.O.A.T.

"I can't stand him!" I yelled at the big screen when Tampa Bay made it into Super Bowl LV.

Tom Edward Patrick Brady Jr. considered by many as the Greatest Of All Times was nearly as old as the Championship itself. I didn't like the way he looked; the way he talked; I didn't like anything about him especially after abandoning the Patriots (maybe he didn't like the name).

"I think he's cute!" Retorted Zoe my girlfriend. She "loved" Brady. Even buying his TB jersey this year. "And they're going to pulverize KC!"

"Yeah! Mahomes is younger, fast and overall a better QB than that old fuck! He's proven it all year!" I countered. "No way KC loses to Tampa! And Tampa's jersey is so ugly!"

Really? What to bet?" Smiled Zoe.

"Yeah. I'll bet!" I spat back without much forethought.

"You really want to bet against Tom Brady? Really?" She peered at me with her big baby blue eyes. "Okay. What's the bet?"

"When I win, you have to cook and clean for a month! Wearing my KC jersey!" I offered and added. "And nothing else! Well maybe some stockings and high heels."

"Well..." Zoe paused.

"What?! Not sure Tom Terrific will do it?" I taunted. I flapped my elbows and made chicken noises. "Bok! Bok! Bok!"

"Fine! In fact I'll up the ante." Zoe seethed. "I'll give you six and a half points. And increase the bet."

"Six and a half?! I accept. You're nuts!" I answered. Okay, what's the bet now?"

She thought for a sec. "For each TD difference, we increase the time by a month. The same applies to you. And you have to do everything I say. Bet?"

"Bet!" It wasn't much of a bet since I did the majority of the cooking and cleaning anyways. Plus no way was Patrick Mahomes going to lose. He was too good.

Zoe was a real estate lawyer and drew up a mock bet contract to make sure neither of us shirked from the bet. Sometimes she's worse than Sheldon Cooper and his contracts. We both signed the contract in triplicate. One for me, one for her and the other stored in the safe.

In the weeks that followed, Zoe and I continually mocked and teased each other. When we had sex, we'd each wear our respective team jerseys. It became a little too competitive. When she was blowing me, I'd say. "This is how Brady will have to pay up Mahomes."

"Well if you're any indication, Mahomes has a small dick!" Zoe shot back. Her long finger pierced my ass hole. "This is how Tom is going to fuck Mahomes in the ass!"

She hit my prostate and made me fire my load onto myself.

"Oh! Just like that wimp, Patrick. Firing off too fast again!" Zoe laughed. She crawled up onto my face. "Now eat me!"

Game day.

During normal times, we'd go to a bar and watch the game with a horde of others. With this stupid Covid virus going around, everything was shut down. No indoor or even outdoor dining. Only take-out or delivery. Instead, I bought some chicken wings to BBQ at home. Bad mistake, it was freezing outside and would take forever to cook.

"Last chance to back out!" I told Zoe. "Back out now and I'll only hold you to the bet for a week!"

"Not a chance!" Zoe laughed. "I have confidence in my Tom. In fact, you want to up the bet? Two months for every touchdown."

"You're on!" I accepted the bet. I mocked. "Did you want to modify our contract or will you keep your end of the bet?"

Zoe just glared back at me.

Kick off. KC struck first with a field goal.

"Ha! Worried?" I ridiculed.

"Want to make it three per TD?" Zoe asked.

"Sure!" I nodded back.

Zoe wrote up a quick amendment.

I watched in horror as Tampa scored again and again. I hadn't seen KC play so poorly. Mahomes was trying his best but it was nowhere near enough against Tom Terrific. As the time finally lapsed, I sat there staring at the screen, stunned by the one-side thrashing. KC 9 - TB 31.

"Let's see..." Zoe pretended to calculate the payoff. She knew very well since she was making comment throughout the game. "Brady: four TD's. Mahomes (pouting): none. Four time three...? Four times three...? How many months?"

"No. No way!" I started to protest. "You can't hold me to that bet. That's ridiculous!"

"You made the bet! You need to honour it." Zoe warned. "First we have a contract. With amendments. Welching has penalties. Second, if you don't honour our bet, I'll make you move out of the condo! I don't want to be with a shunk. Third, if you move out, I'll keep all the money in the joint account. Which is mostly mine anyways. By the way, I already changed the on-line password and moved it out to a new account."

"You wouldn't!" I said unbelieving.

"Try me! Four TD's time three is twelve months." Zoe threatened. She peeled off her jersey. She wore a white bra and spandex shorts beneath. "That's a year. Now strip and put this on!"

Zoe had an incredible body standing five foot-three in perfect bare feet. The blond, buxom Brit had perfect curves. Her double D boobs were outstanding and never failed to give me an erection... Like now.

"I said, take off your clothes and put this jersey on!" Repeated Zoe. The anger in her voice was scary. I had never heard her threaten anyone before let alone me. "Now!"

I grabbed the bottom of my red KC jersey and raised it over my head. About to put on the TB jersey, Zoe stopped me. "No. Remove all of your clothes first then the jersey."

"Wha.." I started to protest.

"Do it!" Warned Zoe. "Do I need to show you the contract that states: 'The loser of the wager SHALL acquiesce to the requests, commands and requirements of the winner.'"

"Stupid contract!" I kicked off my sweatpants, I was commando beneath. My cock was hard from staring at Zoe's body and maybe being commanded by her.

"Tehee hee!" Chucked Zoe. "I bet Mchomes' isn't much bigger than yours. At least yours is hard. I bet his is limp!"

I pulled the jersey over my head and let it fall down over my body. I'm only a little taller than Zoe but her shirt was much shorter than mine and left half my bum uncovered and my erection sticking out from underneath.

"Hmm... As cute as it looks." Zoe ran off to the bedroom and returned a minute later. She tossed me something. "Here. Put these on. I don't want that little thing getting injured or anything!"

I held up the item between two pinched fingers. It was a pink, lace, shorty panty. It had a white ribbon bow in from and a laced ribbon up the back. I bought it for her a few months ago.

I stepped into them and pulled them up. My cock and balls crushed by the tight crotch as the seam ran up my ass crack. They were high waisted but let my butt cheeks hang out below.

"Much better!" Zoe smirked. "And much cuter too!"

I started to worry when I watched Zoe's mind churn while looking at me. I'd see that look before and it always leads to no good... at least for me!

Her eyes light up. "Stay there."

Again Zoe left the room, returning a few minutes later with something behind her back. She stood behind me. "Pull off the jersey... Good now close your eyes and hold out your arms."

"What? Why?" I asked. Her answer was an amazingly hard slap on my bum. "Ow! Okay! Okay!"

Zoe slipped something over my arms and around my body. It took a second to realize she was hooking bra on me. I immediately protested and reached back to undo the hooks. "No way! This is going too far now!"

"We have a signed contract with signed modifications. You want to take it to court?" Zoe threatened. "Put the jersey back on."

I was still trying to undo the bra but was unsuccessful. Truth be told, I have trouble undoing Zoe's at the best of times. Finally relenting, I covered myself with her TB jersey.

"Hmmm..." Zoe pondered. "Doesn't look very nice."

Again Zoe left and returned. She lifted the jersey over my head but didn't remove it so I couldn't see. I felt her put something in the cups and tighten the shoulder straps. "Okay pull the shirt down!"

I did. Rather than a lumpy chest, I had a couple of small bumps.

"They're my lifts I use when I want show off a bigger cleavage." Zoe told me. "They won't completely fill the cups but they make you look okay for now... Here. Put these on too!"

Zoe handed me a pair of her shoes. They were red and strappy with thin heels. None of her shoes had heels less than four inches. These were maybe five with a half inch platform.

"They are mules so there's no worry about your foot being too big." Zoe told me. "Just slip your feet into them."

Initially, I tried to just step into them standing but couldn't find any balance. "This isn't going to work!" I sat down on the couch and slide them onto my feet. They actually looked pretty nice and seemed to fit okay. I was worried since all the stories I heard or read about guys wearing heels had problems until they learn how to walk in them.

Carefully I rose up from the seat, trying to maintain my balance as I did so until I was standing. The pressure on my toes and balls of my feet was intense. Certainly something I wasn't used to and now sympathise with women wearing high heels. But balance-wise, I wasn't having any problems.

I shifted my weight to my right foot and cautiously stepped forward with my left... then right...then left...then right. I wasn't fast but I was able to walk.

"Looks like you were made to walk in heels!" Zoe said gleefully. "But you need to walk like a woman."

Zoe instructed me on how to step. To do so, I had to sway my shoulders and hips a bit more and was soon accustom to moving around with little loss of balance. The clacking of my heels hit the hallway hardwood was loud as thunder, but sounded so sexy. I loved it so much, started showing off in a mocked strut until I turned my foot and fell on my ass.

"Oh! Poor baby girl go boom!" Laughed Zoe. "You okay? That's what you get for showing off."

Sex that night was incredible. Zoe came at least four times before we fell asleep.

Next morning, I awoke alone. The bedside clock read 9:42. I flipped off the sheets. I was still wearing her panties. Mind you, they were a bit ragged and shredded. I looked for my robe but only found a pink kimono.

"Oh! You're finally up!" Zoe smiled at me. She was already dressed for work. "I have to go to the office for a bit but will be back after lunch. I've laid out things for you for the day."

"Zoe, where's my robe?" I asked

"There!" Pointing at the kimono. "For the next year, you will wear what I allow you to wear. Contract!"

She gave me a kiss good-bye and left.

"Well no way I'm letting her get away with that! Contract or no contract." I said aloud to myself. I opened my dresser and found none of my things. No shirts, no underwear, no nothing. Instead I found a couple of Zoe's panties and bras. And that stupid Tampa Bay Jersey.

Still dress only in my ripped panties, I looked around the entire condo for my things but failed to locate anything. With staying naked the only other option, I pulled the jersey over my head and slipped on the most masculine panty she left me; a white cotton bikini panty. Couldn't even find my jeans.

Barefooted, I looked for my shoes or flip flop but only found those same mules I wore yesterday. Initially, I refused to put them on until I stepped on the kitchen tiles. I found it too cold and ended up putting the shoes on. At least while I was in the kitchen. And the hallway. And the bathroom.

I didn't realize how much area in the house had no carpet. It ended up easier for me to just wear the shoes all the time. Plus I was now used to walking in them.

Zoe returned about mid-afternoon. She smiled when she first saw me but then sneered. "Why aren't you wearing your bra?"

I joked. "I thought I'd go braless."

Zoe stood there unamused. I wilted at her angry glare and went to put on a bra. I selected a pretty white one with a red rose stitched on the sternum. They would match my panties. I returned to see Zoe. "Better?"

"Better. Now come here." Zoe grinned and then gave me a passionate kiss. "I bought some things for you."

It was then I noticed the bags she had brought in. She reached into one and handed me the package she pulled out. It was pretty weighty, maybe a couple of pounds. I read the box. "My New Boobs."

"They are the same size as mine so your bras should fit." Zoe told me. "Sorry they aren't really good ones, but they were the only ones I could get right now. Maybe we'll order some better ones later. Now be a good girl and put them in."

I don't know what it was but I suddenly became anxious. I carefully unpackaged the forms and held them in my palms. They had to be over a pound each with big areola but had disappointing flat nipples. The boobs themselves felt firm but giving. No doubt they were fake.

There didn't seem to be a left or right so I just slipped them into my cups. Zoe helped adjust them and then pulled down my shirt. With my heels on and my chest being a bit bigger than Zoe's, my boobs looked bigger than hers.

"Wow!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers