G-Pol Ch. 07

Story Info
Karl and Natasha, Lisa and Vixi, things're getting steamy.
12k words
4.85
2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Lisa called a little earlier than expected to tell them she was getting ready and wondering if they could meet her at her quarters. It would be quicker and easier than backtracking from the ship to the club when she lived close to it. Karl knew where her quarters were and could get them there by the time she was ready. Since it was Karl who she'd called, she didn't have any other way of contacting them yet, he agreed for the girls. It did make sense after all.

After disconnecting, he went back down the corridor to His and Natasha's room and knocked. He was invited in immediately, meaning the girls were almost finished. "Lisa just called." he told them, "She wants us to meet her at her place because its closer to the club and it doesn't make sense to backtrack all over the station. I agreed since I know where she lives. That okay? Wow, you two look great by the way!"

"I guess it's fine by me." Natasha said smiling slightly. "I think our little fox here was hoping to see her new friend sooner than that though."

Vixi put on a comical pouty face before she too broke into a smile. "We'll be ready in another few minutes. All we need to do is get a few things together. And you look good too!"

While the two girls bustled about the room getting their essentials for the evening together, Karl watched them admiring. Natasha had chosen a soft black leather corseted dress which showed her shape off perfectly, leaving just enough to the imagination to be extremely alluring. It was short, barely extending a hands width down her thighs. With it she was wearing a pair of matching and very sexy, if impractical, motorcycle style boots with ten-centimeter stainless steel spiked heels. They were accented by a half dozen fully functional stainless buckles running down the outside of the leg with two smaller ones on top of the foot. Her hair was done in a flyaway tousle that gave her a wild windblown look. The look was perfect on her.

Vixi was dressed in a much more revealing outfit. She too had chosen a very close fitting very short dress, but this one in Lycra. It was obvious there wasn't anything underneath. Her perkily erect nipples showed through it dramatically. She too was wearing high heeled boots, but these were of a slouch design, also in a soft black leather. She too had also chosen a windblown flyaway hairstyle which with her longer golden blonde hair, was more than enough to draw all eyes to them. In fact, he was surprised to see that it came all the way down to her ass, even loosely curled as it was for body.

This was going to be a tough night for the guys at the club. He knew Lisa would be wearing something similarly provocative. She was technically what most would call a butch lesbian, but she was aware enough of how good she looked she still liked to show herself off.

She wore her naturally platinum blonde hair in a crew cut and carried herself like a man most of the time. But not being the type to fit any stereotype, she loved the naughtier fashions, and would flirt outrageously with anyone who caught her interest, whether male or female. She'd done much the same to him when they'd first met, which was how he knew her hair color was natural. She'd had no problem showing him all she had, by way of a tease. When he'd resisted her efforts, she'd decided he was a worthwhile friend and companion. From then on, they'd enjoyed several nights of raucous fun.

He himself had also chosen a harder underworld biker or errant knight look. He was wearing a long leather trench coat studded with decorative looking titanium steel alloy plates about the upper body, shoulders and neck. This made the collar stand up somewhat, offering protection to the neck. Of course, none of that protection was anywhere near ornamental. This was worn over a pair of close-fitting black leather jeans and a pair of well-worn motorcycle boots reinforced with titanium steel plates on the bridge of the foot, lower legs and heels, practically encasing it. They had obviously reinforced toes and were secured with a series of fully functional straps and buckles. They were armor and a weapon in one. He continued the armored look beneath the coat above with his favorite black armored tee under a chainmail shirt, this too made of a titanium steel alloy capable of catching the strongest knife thrusts and similar. He wore his long dirty blonde hair loose which made Natasha very happy. All in all, it made for an aggressive look and both women were pleased.

What wasn't visible, was the fact he was also carrying his pistol, a hand long vibro-fighting knife and personal force shield under the coat. He'd had the coat especially made to conceal the fact he was armed. In truth, this was his normal hunting gear, but it served perfectly for this application as well. He figured it was better to be safe than sorry with someone like Mallory hunting these two women.

As it turned out, both women had also taken this into consideration. They'd elected to carry larger than normal purses in which they concealed their own weapons and personal force shields, which could be quickly and easily pulled on over their clothes. All three, after some deliberation, also elected to bring compact foam guns. Bona was a weapon and a sensory package in and of herself. She too wore her personal force shield, which on her looked rather stylish.

All that taken care of, they hurried out with Karl leading the way. He led them across half the station's width before taking a lift downward. The level they stepped out onto was definitely a lower-class neighborhood. It got worse as they moved away from the lift area. It wasn't exactly a slum, but it wasn't as well maintained or as clean as most of the parts of the station they'd seen thus far.

The passages here were winding and convoluted. Karl kept them to wider ways, avoiding areas that looked as if they might harbor trouble. He moved as if he were at home in these kinds of surroundings, which he probably was. His trade as a bounty hunter probably took him into areas like this on a regular basis, looking for fugitives who preferred to hide in such locations. Natasha could understand how Lisa would choose a place like this too. The personnel quarters for G-Pol officers were reasonably comfortable, if a little cramped. For a lower ranking individual, it would be downright cramped. In an area like this, the rents were low enough to allow that same low-ranking individual, using the alternative housing allowance they could take in place of the available quarters, to find far more spacious and comfortable living arrangements. Even if it was in a less than ideal location. Care and a little creativity could make that space quite comfortable.

Karl led them to a nondescript looking entry door with a rather sophisticated electronic locking system. He hit the call button and punched in the unit number he wanted to visit. Lisa's image appeared on the miniature screen and her voice came over the com. "Looking good guys! Come on up." The door unlocked and they were allowed inside.

Inside the door was a completely different atmosphere. The place was tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean and had all the most up to date amenities. Karl led the way to a small lift with just enough room for all of them. With Lisa, it would be more than a little cozy. Lisa's apartment was on the third floor.

She met them outside the lift and led them back to her place. She was as attractive as Vixi had said, and she really showed it now. She was wearing a pair of skin tight black pants made of a stretchy material that looked like PVC. Actually, they could only be called pants by courtesy. The entire outside of each thigh was wide open, only crossed every few centimeters by the crossed laces that held the garment together. Barely visible running down the front edge of each opening, was a fine zipper that ran from the waist to the knee. As tight as they were, it was entirely obvious she was wearing nothing underneath. On top, she was wearing a matching PVC look strapless corset that molded itself to her every curve, emphasizing her large firm breasts and her cleavage, exposing the upper slopes of her breasts and barely covering her areolas, that had to have been custom made. On her feet were a pair of knee high, high heeled riding boots. She wore no makeup and needed none. With her twelve-centimeter heels, she was as tall as Karl and showed nearly a female body builder's physique. With her crew cut it was obvious she was butch, or at least wanted to give that appearance.

As soon as they walked in and she'd closed the door, she seized Vixi and kissed her hard, taking her breath. Vixi in turn flung her arms around the taller woman, seizing her backside in both hands and squeezing. Natasha did have to admit the two made a gorgeous couple, complimenting one another in every way physically.

Finally, Lisa broke the kiss to an unhappy grunt from Vixi. "You're the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time little girl!" She groaned, "I guess we'd better get out of here, or we won't, if you know what I mean?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all." Vixi giggled with a sigh as she caught her breath still leaning on Lisa. "WE could just make it a wild sex party!" They all laughed at that, but they knew she wasn't kidding. It had apparently been a while for her, other than when she had been with Ryans before his murder.

"And waste all that effort you took to look so hot?" Lisa asked, "I don't think so! Besides, I wanna show off my new trophy girlfriend. I want to rub all the guy's noses in it for a change."

"Its not like you don't rub the fact of your looks in their faces already!" Karl laughed. "The poor bastards you send home with drool running down their chins and blue balls could populate this station four times over. It is entertaining to watch though. Shall we go then?"

As they'd expected, the lift car was more than cozy. Karl and Natasha found themselves in each others arms, as did Vixi and Lisa. Even Bona had to stand on her hind legs to make enough room. The ride of course wasn't at all unpleasant for any of them, but it was short and they all piled out to get themselves straightened.

The group made their way to another lift that took them downward farther to the bottom of the station. To one side of the street was a large multi paneled view wall showing the planetary horizon beneath them. This walkway circled the entire station at this level, where it was only a few hundred meters across. All the businesses along this walkway were facing outward toward the view. There were others behind them, which could be reached by a series of narrow alley like corridors that were nonetheless well lit. There was also a heavy security presence here to protect visitors in such close confines where criminals might otherwise like to hang out and lie in wait.

Lisa led them into one of the side passages and almost a hundred meters toward the center of the level. There they found a sign proclaiming The Center Club. It was exactly as its name implied, at the center of this level. The facility was large, being fully seventy five meters across inside, with the center twenty five meters dominated by a massive rotating clear plasteel dance floor with lights scattered under it for effect. It was a double decker affair, with the upper level also having a clear plasteel floor, interspersed with solid areas for the shy girls. The outskirts of the facility held several bars, evenly spaced around the outer wall and several smaller dance platforms scattered on different levels, including two above the upper deck of the rotating floors.

At the moment, the place wasn't very busy, but it seemed to be picking up as they watched. Lisa led them to a booth table in a corner with a transparent dance platform above it. "This is my favorite table." She told them proudly, "I'm sure you can guess why." She looked up meaningfully, a lascivious smile on her face that had Vixi giggling girlishly and even had Natasha smiling at her antics. This was going to be fun. The table top to was clear, but in an acrylic which was far cheaper than the plasteel, if more easily marked.

Vixi and Natasha sat at the back of the booth with Lisa and Karl outside of them, and Bona next to Lisa on her side. Karl couldn't help noticing Natasha too was without underwear as she slid into her seat. A moment later he realized she'd flashed him that view intentionally, and was smiling at him all innocence now. He just laughed to himself and winked at her. Score one for the girl!

Natasha just maintained her innocent pose though. She turned her attention to Lisa who was driving Vixi crazy with little kisses all over her face neck and lower, while holding her hands tight. "Looks like you've got yourself a good thing here Lisa."

Lisa looked up from what she was doing, her eyes aglow with mischief. "It's okay I guess. I'd leave without looking back if I could get a berth on a ship. Up until now, there wasn't much to keep me here." This couldn't be any more perfect! Lisa saw her look and guessed what she was thinking. "I've tried putting in for another shipboard assignment a couple of times. It seems my applications keep getting... misdirected, if you know what I mean? Now though I wouldn't mind sticking around a bit." She gave Vixi a significant look.

Natasha nodded knowingly. Lisa it seemed jumped in with both feet when it came to her lovers. Much like Vixi in fact, who seemed to have already fallen head over heels for this woman. Natasha decided to simply go for it. "Actually, I have enough room on the Czarina for a couple more young ladies if you two are interested? I'll have to make a few changes to the room layout to give you two more space, but that wouldn't be hard or take long."

Lisa and Vixi stopped what they were doing entirely, their attention riveted on Natasha now. Vixi gripped Lisa's muscular arm to her breasts, her eyes shining with hope. Lisa just looked dumbstruck but pleased. Natasha pushed on. "I could put in the request myself as the Captain of my ship. I could use an official partner and an engineer slash gunner. The only reason I don't have those now, is I wanted to find people I could get along with. Since it's my personal ship, they can't just assign whoever they want to me. They tried and I told them what I thought of that idea right away. If I can convince him, I'm extending the same invitation to Karl too."

At that moment a waitress arrived, greeting Lisa by name. She took their orders and with a significant smile for Karl, went to fill them.

Lisa looked down at Vixi who looked back up at her adoringly. "I want to do it." Vixi told her, "But I'll just as soon stay here with you too."

Lisa looked surprised, as if she hadn't expected it to go this easily. "You'd do that? You'd leave this tropical paradise to go out into space with a couple of cops chasing assholes to the asshole ends of the universe?"

"With a bad-ass bounty hunter, you, and a sexy killhound team you mean?" Vixi said with a giggle, "Hell yes! My parents were cops, and I almost went that way myself, but they talked me out of it. That's how I ended up here with a stripper stage name and an all over naked tan! I was planning on being a beach bum pretty girl until my looks went away, then retiring here, hopefully with some rich lesbian to take care of me for the rest of my life. It wasn't looking too good for that last part though. And to be honest, it wasn't all that appealing an idea either. But, I couldn't think of anything else to do with my life."

Karl hadn't thought that far ahead, but apparently Natasha and Vixi had been. He had to admit it sounded a lot better than what he had to look forward to in the coming years. Doing it with these women sounded much better than anything he could imagine doing on his own. Hunting bounties was a lonely business as he was all too aware. He'd considered trying to find a female in his line of work to partner with in hopes of making something more out of it, but such women who were single, and interested, were few and far between. It seemed those he could get along with were even rarer. One look down into Natasha's eyes told him all he needed to know. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. She returned it with interest, sealing the deal. They at least, were now partners in more than one sense of the word.

When they broke, Lisa laughed softly. "If I can have one of those, you have another partner Hun."

Natasha looked startled at that and Vixi had to laugh out loud. "Oh just do it Tasha! I promise you won't regret it. She's an awesome kisser!"

Natasha laughed with her. Okay, but you both have to kiss Karl too! I don't want him missing out on this." She didn't really feel any desire to kiss either of them, but it was for a good cause, and she would be sure they enjoyed the experience. It would be a rare one indeed.

They all got up from the table and Lisa came around to her looking more than a little excited. This was good for her ego that was certain. She'd always known she was quite attractive, but this kind of confirmation definitely made it real for her. The kiss was startlingly soft and warm, rather than hot and aggressive as she'd expected. She let herself relax into it, knowing it for what it was. A heartfelt thank you. She let it go on until Lisa broke it. It hadn't been at all unpleasant. In fact, it had been rather enjoyable. Lisa held onto her a moment longer to whisper in her ear. "I know you're straight, and I didn't mean to force myself on you. I would've done it anyway, and gladly! I want out of here so bad it hurts. By the way, you're an incredible kisser, and if you ever want another like that, I'm always available! Thank you, you're beautiful."

Natasha looked up in time to see Vixi pulling Karl down into their kiss. He seemed a little reserved as she kissed him passionately enough to ignite most men's libidos to uncontrollable passion. He was obviously a little nervous about how she herself would take it, so she made it easier for him. "Karl! I know you can do better than that. Relax and curl her toes! You'll make me look bad if you don't. I did set it up for you didn't I?" She sent with a little help from Bona to get past his powerful defenses. With that he relaxed considerably and gave the girl more than she bargained for. By the time they broke, Vixi was deeply flushed and panting. She hung on to him like a drowning victim just rescued.

After a moment, Vixi got hold of herself and looked up at Karl, then at Natasha with a still surprised expression. When Natasha reached for her and their eyes met, she brightened even more. "Compared to him, Ryans was a dog! If you'd let me, I'd take you and him to bed with me and Lisa, exactly the way I said up at her place. I could learn to love men with one like that to work with,, but I'd still rather have you."

"Tell me what you think after this!" Tasha challenged softly as she bent forward to kiss her. This one was different from what she'd shared with Lisa. She could taste the hunger Vixi felt for her, the pent up passions she just barely held in check. This girl really did fall in love easily, and now she realized the girl was in love with her too. She hoped Lisa could ease that for her a bit. Otherwise this girl was going to be a heartbroken wreck! Here was the heat she'd expected from Lisa, and then some, but it was soft and seductive at the same time. Once again, she let Vixi determine how long it would last, giving her all the time she wanted. It went on for several minutes longer than hers and Lisa's exchange, but Vixi finally remembered herself and let her go with a soft, but very heartfelt, "I love you." That confirmed her guess. She hugged the girl before letting her go.

Lisa smiled winningly at her. Have we convinced you women are better yet? You two had me dripping a few seconds in, and I nearly came before you two stopped. I'm afraid I'm going to stain your man's pants for you, but I did promise. After the way he kissed my woman, I know I'm gonna be in trouble. I've always been a sucker for a good kiss."