G-Pol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha had to suppress a surge of irritation at the man. He was only the sum of his limited experience and narrow minded ignorance though, and for that she pitied him. "Quite nice actually Captain, thank you for asking. How has your evening been so far?"

"Oh, fairly routine, fairly routine Lieutenant, thank you." He responded nonchalantly. "I suppose I'd better be going though, plenty to do as always. Have a good night then. At least you seem to keep sensible hours. I wish I could afford to do the same, but my job just doesn't allow it. Well, once again, good night Lieutenant." With that he turned and left.

Once he was gone, Lisa giggled a little. "I think that was the nicest I've ever seen him be to anyone. I think he likes you Tasha. Either that or he got laid tonight."

"Or he's about to!" Vixi laughed, "Did you notice he was wearing cologne? Does he usually?"

Not that I've noticed." Lisa said smiling now. "Maybe it'll soften the blow when he finds out his little blocking maneuver has been outmaneuvered. Not that I really care though, I'll just be glad to be out of his jurisdiction once and for all. I think I'm finally going to be happy for a change. I'll have a ship, and my woman, and I don't have to leave one for the other. Life can't get any better!"

When they boarded the Czarina, "Okay, I take it back! It can get better. How'd you come by this baby Tasha? She's a real beauty! Give me the grand tour?"

They did just that. When she saw the workshop at the back of the garage deck, she was ecstatic. All the tools she would need to do just about anything on the ship were there. The upgrades brought much comment, all of which was positive, as did the quarters, the living and gym areas. Natasha even gave her a quick once through of hers and Karl's rooms which were how she planned to arrange hers and Vixi's as well. Lisa was more than pleased. The final gems in the Czarina's cap were her upgraded navigational, sensory, and defensive systems. She wasn't a warship, but she could defend herself reasonably well if needs be. With the addition of Karl's power armor and the fact they now had two qualified gunners on board, there wasn't much more they could do short of making some rather heavy modifications, which none of them thought should be necessary so long as they stayed out of war zones.

The tour finished, they decided to go to bed. Both couples had personal business to see to. Lisa would look the Czarina over more carefully in the morning after they'd breakfasted and sent out the transfer request, making Lisa Natasha's partner and engineer slash gunner. Perhaps once Vixi found her niche, she too could be added to the G-Pol payroll. Karl of course could contract with G-Pol as needed for the more dangerous assignments they sent Natasha and Lisa off on. He could also pursue whatever leads he found on his own when the opportunity presented itself. In this way he would be a valuable resource to them and G-Pol, and vice versa, as they could provide him with the latest intelligence, within reason of course. This would make them a highly effective team in the field.

Natasha even found herself considering additional training for SWAT team status. It wouldn't be hard to attain with her Wolfpack training and Karl's CAF Special Forces training as well. If the others were willing, they could prepare them for the training as well. Vixi would require the most work, but From what Karl had told her of his and Vixi's first meeting, she could handle herself pretty well in a tight situation. She would take that up with them tomorrow she decided.

Finally where she wanted to be with Karl, all other thoughts and considerations began to fade away in her anticipation. She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, giving everything to it and receiving more than she expected in return. She thought he'd been giving his all before, now she knew she'd been mistaken, horribly underestimating his capabilities. This kiss was electric and sent her mind reeling with the heat of it. This was what he was capable of when he let go his passions.

He found her zipper easily enough and slid it down smoothly. He went down with it and held it while she stepped out of the dress.

Before she knew what he was doing, his kiss landed on her sex and she had to lock her knees to keep upright. He eased her back toward the bed, and she sat down with him still working gently at her labia with his lips and tongue. Her breath was already coming in gasps as her blood pressure skyrocketed and her excitement rose even faster. Even as he did this, he was carefully unbuckling her boots and removing each in turn. After each, he placed that knee over his shoulder, giving him easier access to her soft folds.

She wished he were already naked, but this was too good to stop just for that. He was expertly bringing her every bit of pleasure he could without even touching her clit, and that was quite a bit indeed. She felt herself rising to orgasm quickly, but couldn't do anything to slow it down, much as she wanted to stretch it out. Finally she screamed out, "Slow down... a little! It's too fast... I want to... enjoy this longer... please?"

He did exactly as she asked, easing off and keeping her just on the edge of orgasm. She was breathing heavily and beginning to sweat and the sensations rolling through her were heavenly. His tongue began to penetrate deeper into her folds, bringing waves of pleasure that still stopped short of sending her over the edge. The first stroke to pass up the mouth of her opening, gently brushing her clitoris brought an unexpectedly deep wave that nearly overwhelmed her senses.

After she recovered from that, she began to scoot up the bed, pulling him with her carefully by the hair as he continued to send the deep waves of pleasure through her. This was the most expert oral attention she'd ever gotten from any man. He was entirely focused on her pleasure and enjoyment.

The gentle buildup of attention to her clitoris was making her pleasure even more powerful. When his fingers began to explore her inner folds and her entrance, she knew he was going to make this an experience she would never forget. She'd thought she'd had some skilled lovers, but this put any of them to shame, and he hadn't even penetrated her yet.

She felt his single finger slip inside her passage and touch something that set her to trembling and shuddering, not in orgasm, but she knew when she did reach that point she wouldn't be able to stop it or even control herself. This was her G-spot and he knew exactly where it was and how to touch it. She'd never met a man this skilled. She found herself thinking she could've had this after their first date, if she'd only had the nerve to ask him like she'd wanted to. She'd probably be ready to marry him by now if she had. Who was she kidding? At this point she'd do anything he asked. Right up to and including sharing him with the two other women other side of the hall. He was definitely not going to regret treating her this well. Anything he wanted was his, no matter what it was.

She could feel the orgasm building deep within her and knew it was going to be a big one. And now she was ready for it. "Karl! I'm ready. Make me cum!" He began to increase his pace at her lips and clit with his lips and tongue, while his finger also increased its pace and slowly began to build the pressure as well. She could feel the wave building, the pressure was rising and her body was shuddering in ecstasy. She realized the low moaning was coming from her and it was getting louder. Soon she would be screaming for all the world to hear. She wanted the universe to know her pleasure. Now she began to feel an urge to pee. She'd heard of this. It was a sign of a truly powerful orgasm that resulted in feminine ejaculation. She'd never experienced this, and hadn't known she was capable of it, but here it was. Another first for her. And still it built. She was screaming Karl's name now and she was about to come apart at the seems it felt.

Finally, it happened. With a soul rending scream of pure ecstasy, her entire body began thrashing and shaking as she felt what felt like liters of fluid spraying out of her as she came. It felt like she lost consciousness for a moment, but she realized she hadn't. Instead, the orgasm had finally come to its end and she was floating in the post-orgasmic haze that followed such a powerful experience. Oh, Karl was going to get his just desserts for this! He'd earned every trick she knew to bring a man pleasure, and she was going to use them all, and anything else he wanted her to do. And it still wouldn't be enough as far as she was concerned. She would have to make it a point to learn as much as she could to match what he did for her.

Now she found she was too tired to do what she wanted for him. This wasn't fair! But she could at lea... least...

Karl felt Natasha drift off. Her presence in his mind simply faded away as sleep took her. He wasn't surprised. It had been a long day, and he had pushed her pretty hard. She'd apparently enjoyed herself though, and that was what mattered most. He himself was pretty tired, so he slowly got up and stripped off his clothes before pulling back the covers, being careful not to wake her, before climbing into the bed and pulling the covers up over them both. Natasha snuggled up tight against him just the way he liked, with her head on his shoulder and one leg thrown over his hips, as if they'd always slept together, and this wasn't their first time. The last thing he remembered was wondering what he'd done to find himself so lucky. If this woman wasn't his soul mate,, then no such woman existed.

Lisa and Vixi began their relationship much more quietly. As soon as the door was closed, they were in an embrace and a kiss that seemed to last for seconds and hours at once. It was deep and powerful and bared their souls to one another.

As they kissed, they undressed each other slowly and gently. Lisa began it by reaching up between them to capture Vixi's neckline between her breasts and pulling down. The strapless tube dress slid down over her sleek curves, and her pert breasts popped free, jiggling prettily. When she'd pushed it as far down as she could reach without breaking their kiss, Vixi completed the job by wiggling first one leg free and letting the dress drop to the floor, where she stepped out of it.

Vixi returned the favor, starting with the zipper pull prominently displayed in the deep valley between Lisa's large, well rounded breasts. It was a heavy duty thing made of brightly polished chrome plated brass, meant to support the weight of and properly show off those wonders of nature's art. She eased the zipper down smoothly and evenly until the corset fell loose and she let it go. Wanting to get this woman as naked as she was, Vixi immediately reached toward the small buckles and zippers keeping Lisa's pants on. Lisa interrupted this by lifting one thigh high enough to unzip her riding boot. Vixi caught on and helped her pull it off her foot, then helped with the other. As she slid her hands down each of Lisa's calves, she also felt the zippers running down the back of each pant leg. So that was how Lisa was able to put on such a tight fashion without help. Once each boot was off, she pulled the zippers up to free the other woman's lower legs. Now Vixi undid the waist buckles at the front of each hip, and starting with the right side, unzipped them as far down as they would go. Then she did the other side, and the pants almost fell off Lisa's body. She stepped easily out of what was left and kicked them aside.

Once they were naked, they moved to the bedside and sat down still deep in their kiss. Now Vixi began to explore Lisa's body with her hands, which she'd wanted to do all night. In public, Lisa might be the butch, but in private she wanted everything to be equal. Vixi was giving her exactly what she most wanted in a lover. Another weakness was having her breasts played with, and Vixi was hitting just the right spots in her explorations.

Her hands finally returned to Lisa's breasts and she broke the kiss. I've wanted to suck on these all night." She said, nibbling on Lisa's lips as she toyed with the perkily erect fingertip sized nipples on the other girls double D cup breasts.

Bending down, she took a moment to stare in wonder at the sight before her. Lisa's breasts were as perfect as Natasha's! Every bit as perky and bouncy, with absolutely no sag, even the nipples pointed forward and slightly up at about the same angle! The only difference was the size, and the color of their nipples of course. Natasha's were darker, a kind of rosey brownish pink color. Lisa's were much pinker.

Vixi took one of those rosy pink nipples between her lips and sucked on it gently at first, then with more urgency. Lisa closed her arms around the smaller woman and allowed herself to sink down until she was seated on one corner of the bed, pulling Vixi down onto the other side of the corner next to her. She eased her way across the bed, then began backing onto it, dragging Vixi around as she held her face to her breasts. Finally, she used one hand to hold Vixi's thigh in place, telling her not to move, then started sliding herself further across the bed, allowing her upper body to lie flat on its side as she moved. This brought her head down to the mattress in line With Vixi's breasts, groaning pleasurably as she settled.

In this position she could easily reach Vixi's incredibly beautiful hairless nether lips. She began to stroke them gently, bringing a muffled groan of pleasure from the smaller girl. When she began to penetrate between them, Vixi turned her hips so her legs were farther open, giving her freer access. She also began to suck even more urgently on the nipple in her mouth, sending further ripples of pleasure through Lisa.

Lisa had placed her small personals bag on the nightstand near where she now lay. Taking her hand away from Vixi's warm soft labia, she reached above and behind her and picked up the bag, moving it onto the bed right behind her where she could reach it more easily. Then she returned her left to her lover's feminine folds, where she picked up where she'd left off. Now and again, she dipped her fingertips shallowly between the outer folds to trace the inner ones, but being careful to avoid her lover's clit.

With her other hand, she opened the bag and felt for what she wanted inside. At the same time, Vixi switched nipples and her position offering even easier access to those gorgeous folds. but from where she was positioned, those folds were just out of reach for what she really wanted to be doing down there. Thinking about it, she stopped digging in the bag and set it aside. Instead, she moved herself to place her own mouth on Vixi's nipples and began to suck greedily, bringing grunts and groans of pleasure and a series of kisses around the nipple Vixi had been working on. Those kisses began landing all over her breast in random places that had her shivering in anticipation between. Then she began following the same pattern as her lover, and slowly moving toward the other nipple, hoping the other girl would catch on to what she wanted. She did, and soon they were chasing each other over the other's bodies. Whenever one did something to the other, the other did the same to her, like a mirror image. When Lisa finally reached Vixi's other nipple, she sucked on it extra hard and nipped it playfully, bringing a surprised grunt from Vixi, who retaliated, nipping just a little harder, sending a shudder of pleasure through her.

Vixi caught on instantly and bit down, not quite hard enough to draw blood, but causing Lisa to clasp her harder to the breast as she moaned softly. Vixi sucked harder still, and Lisa returned the favor with a will. Then she switched nipples and did the same there, prompting Vixi to follow suit, but biting down again and teasing the nipple tip between her teeth with her tongue. Lisa was already doing the same in return. They went on this way for several minutes before Lisa kissed the under slope of Vixi's breast and began to slowly kiss her way down her belly, teasing and tracing with her tongue between kisses. As she did this, she carefully, so as not to let Vixi sense what she was doing, reached into the bag again and pulled out what she'd been going for the first time. She slipped it to rest behind her neck and shoulder to warm up as they advanced toward their goals.

When Vixi reached the neatly manicured edge of her thick thatch of pubic hair, she began to blow through it gently, causing it to stir enticingly. That was the quickest anyone had ever caught on to that trick with her, and she shuddered happily with the little waves of pleasure it sent through her. She knew how to get to girls who shaved themselves too. She began a tickling tease with her tongue, moving it rapidly in random patterns all over Vixi's pubic mound where the hair would've been. The reaction she got was explosive!

Vixi's hips began humping forward and her back arching. Lisa could smell the juices dripping down there just out of her reach. Then they were suddenly in reach as Vixi attacked her own moistening folds. Lisa took advantage of this new access, to lick away the sheen of sweet sex juices beading up in her lover's folds with a wide swipe of her tongue.

Both girls had been on their sides until now. Lisa rolled onto her back, pulling Vixi up on top of her. Vixi cooperated happily, as this gave her easier access as Lisa's legs opened wide for her. The site that greeted her so close up, was breathtakingly beautiful, and she could only stare in awe a moment. The down at her lover's most intimate parts was deep, soft and as bright silver-white as the rest of her hair. She was definitely a true platinum blonde. She could see why a woman's private parts were often compared to the petals of a delicate flower. To her, this was the most beautiful and alluring part of any woman's body.

With that she returned to her attack. She was one down already and she already knew one of the things that drove Lisa crazy. She went to it with a vengeance, running her tongue lightly through that thick fine soft down, just barely skimming the skin underneath, interspersing it with soft puffs of breath to stir and tickle. Then she used her fingers to lightly spread the outer lips, revealing the inner petals of the flower before her. She blew softly down the deep little valley she'd made, making Lisa quake beneath her. This was exactly what she wanted.

Lisa had a little surprise waiting for her new lover. Now she pulled it out from under her neck and rocked her head back and relaxed the muscles in her throat. She began to slide it deep into her throat to lubricate its length, working to keep her throat and tongue relaxed as she swallowed to prevent gagging. Then she pulled the twenty five centimeter glass phallus free and spreading Vixi's lips open with two fingers, pressed it against the opening in the middle while she tickled the clitoris with her tongue.

When Vixi felt the large warm object at her entrance, she knew right away she wanted it inside her and quit playing around. She lashed Lisa's clitoris with her tongue and began sucking it in earnest as she pushed her fingers inside the passage before her gently but firmly. For good measure, she pressed the little finger of her other hand against the little rosebud beneath. That caught Lisa's attention and she moaned her ecstasy, encouraging her to push deeper. Which she did, rubbing the G-spot with the two fingers of her one hand and slipping the pinky of her other hand into Lisa's sopping passage to pick up the needed lubricaition, once again pressed it against Lisa's little rosebud. She spread the drop of thick moisture for a moment, then pressed gently. Her fingertip slid inside with very little effort, and Lisa's welcomeing groan said it all.