G-Pol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she began to massage the inner ring of Lisa's sphincter with her little finger, she was rewarded with what she most wanted and a little extra. She felt the huge hard whatever it was push a few centimeters inside her, stretching her almost painfully. It was bihg! At the same time, she felt Lisa doing as she had, then the finger pressed into her back door and she almost panicked. Then she relaxed and let it in. The thrill that shot through her at that, took her breath away and she thought she was going to faint! She'd never had anything up there before, but had done it for other of her girlfriends. Now Lisa was returning the favor. She understood now why her girlfriends had liked this so much. It added a whole new dimension to their lovemaking.

Then Lisa began to move the thing, whatever it was, deeper inside. Vixi groaned as it felt like the thing was ripping her in half. At the same time, the sensations coming from inside her were sending electric surges coursing up and down her limbs and back and forth all through her body. It seemed as if every centimeter it moved inside her was adding new and wilder surges of pleasure to arc through her system. It felt like forever, though it must only have been a minute or less, until she felt the thing bottom out inside her. It was so deep inside her! She now realised that she'd never had anything touch her cervix before. The feeling was electrifying.

Then Lisa started turning it, this way and that, as she slowly fucked her with it. The toy was obviously textured to offer maximum stimulation, and Vixi was going out of her mind with ecstasy. It seemed like she could feel every little bump, every little ridge, and all of it was driving her crazy! She wanted to scream her exstasy, but she couldn't catch enough breath for the effort. Instead, she growled low in her chest in time with her labored pants.

Lisa was in heaven. Vixi was pushing all the right buttons and she wasn't going to last long. When she began to return the anal favor, she was surprised to feel the girl jerk slightly in surprise. Then she seemed to decide she liked what was being done to her and went to work with a vengeance and the race was on.

Lisa slowly worked the glass dong deep into Vixi as it would go, twisting and turning it often to make the best use of the hundreds of small dots and raised ridges that gave it additional texture. She was surprised when only a centimeter or two was left sticking out. This little girl was deeper than she herself was. She usually had about five or six centimeters left over. She began slipping the dong in and out of her lover slowly, using the best angles to reach her G-spot, and twisting it as it went to maximize stimulation. At the same time, she licked her tongue tip around the tiny little clitoris under her mouth in random patterns with great results.

Despite her best efforts, Lisa was the first to cum. Vixi had already found too many of her buttons and had pushed them skillfully indeed. Even though she was finding it nearly impossible to coordinate herself, Lisa kept up her efforts until Vixi too came. Vixi surprised her with a small flood of dripping juices which she lapped up greedily before starting to pull the dong out. At the last minute, she changed her mind and slowly pushed it back in to the top of her lover's passage, and left it there.

She knew she still had plenty of Vixi's juices on her lips, around and in her mouth. "hey baby? Did you save any for your lover? If you did, you wanna come share?"

Vixi slowly rolled off her, being careful to keep the dong inside her, since that was apparently where Lisa wanted it. She had saved some of her lover's nectar because she had been hoping she would do the same for her. This was one point on which so many of her other partners had failed to understand her. This one apparently liked the same things.

When she was turned around completely, Lisa pulled her down and kissed her deeply, mixing their juices as they explored each others mouths before settling into a deep passionate kiss. Then they began to hear Natasha's clear rising ecstatic screams. They both knew those sounds. They'd made other of their lovers scream like that. But, this went on longer than expected, and they realized she hadn't yet cum. This was going to be a big one, and they were both caught waiting for the moment. When it came, it was a throat shredding shriek, screaming of pure unadulterated ecstasy.

"Oh, my, god!" Vixi groaned breathlessly once Natasha settled back down, "Maybe I should've insisted on the orgy! We could've been in on that."

"No," Lisa said dreamily, "I think they needed that first to be theirs alone. I don't think that would've happened if we'd been there. But we can wish we had been."

"You're probably right too." Vixi agreed with a giggle, "Somehow I think we cramp Karl's style with Tasha. I don't know about you, but I'm definitely up for a lot more!" She rolled over on top of Lisa and they began all over again. They didn't finish until early in the morning after they'd shared dozens more orgasms.