G-Pol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that Hun," Karl laughed, "You're wearing vinyl pants, remember? You might fill up your boots though! I guess this is the part where the guy gets revenge on the lesbian who teased him so mercilessly?" That had them all laughing again. Then Lisa reached up for Karl and pressed her mouth tight against his. Despite his jokes about revenge, he was very careful to be sure she enjoyed herself in much the way he had with Vixi, but different too, taking into account Lisa's own style, which was softer and not as heated. She hadn't been kidding either. He was surprised when she began to moan into his mouth and shudder as she came. He held her up as she began to recover herself. Her kiss began to change after that though, becoming more an after play type of affair. He continued to hold her up and she let him, apparently just enjoying the afterglow while it lasted.

Finally, she took her own weight again and straightened. "I told you I was close! The easiest way to get me off is a great kiss, but you oughtta see what happens when things get really intimate!"

Vixi smiled happily at that. "I plan to find out tonight! That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen! Well, except for Lisa and Tasha anyway! I think we're going to be a happy team if nothing else."

The waitress was there waiting to serve them and apparently she'd seen quite a bit of their little performance. She looked up at Karl who towered above her diminutive slimness. Even in this multi-colored light, her flaming red hair color was clearly visible. They couldn't tell how long it was though, since she was wearing it in a French braided club. "If you want to share a little of that with me, I certainly wouldn't object. They could fire me over it and I wouldn't care right now. That was so hot! So, who's with who anyway? Or is it a group thing? If it is, I wouldn't mind joining in myself."

Karl laughed, knowing she didn't really expect anything of the sort. In their previous encounters, she'd demurred immediately when Lisa had hit on her, even when she'd offered to share her with Karl. He waved to Natasha. "This is my girlfriend Natasha, and this is our friend Vixi who's now Lisa's girl, and that's Bona Natasha's bond mate." He finished waving toward Bona who waved at the girl and received a startled look in return.

I'm Rachel." The little waitress said bemusedly. "Is that a killhound? I've never met one before. Are you with the Bavarian Enclave military? What are you doing here? Is there something going on?"

Natasha stopped her with a wave of her hand. "We're with G-Pol, here on an assignment. I was trained in the Wolfpack back on Earth and assigned there because its what I was best at. Like any of our mobile agents, I'm here looking for somebody, and I'll be leaving once I catch up with them or they leave ahead of me."

"We will actually." Lisa said with a smile. "I finally found a ship! I don't have to put up with that prick Dumerk anymore."

Oh," Rachel said a little disappointed, "this place is gonna get dull without you around! You were the life of the party."

"You had plenty of chances to convince me to stay Hun." Lisa admonished with a gentle laugh, "But you didn't seem interested that way, so I have to take what comes up. And I found a real prize!"

Rachel looked at Vixi and nodded smiling. "I guess you did! She's really cute, and you both look happy. I'm happy for you too, but I'm going to miss you anyway. When do you think you'll be going?"

"It depends on the case." Natasha replied, "WE could be here a few months, or we could catch the guy tomorrow. All it takes is a good lead."

"I'm always glad to help," Rachel said, "do you have a picture of the guy you're looking for? Maybe I've seen him around. I do get around a lot, I work here and at two other clubs here on the station."

That was unexpected, but Natasha was always prepared for such occasions. It was amazing when opportunities could just drop into your lap in this kind of work. She reached into her purse and pulled out her portable computer, then pulled up Mallory's image, but left off his information. If the girl knew that and mentioned it in the wrong company, it could get her killed. "I won't bother with his name since he's most likely not using it here. If you knew it and said anything in the wrong company, you could find yourself in more trouble than you want. And that's no joke." She handed the computer to Rachel and waited.

The girl only had to glance at it. "I knew it! That guy gives me the creeps something fierce! When he looks at you, it's like he's figuring out how he wants to mount a bug on a pin. He's calling himself Doctor Wayans. He says he's a biologist studying one of the few little nasties down on the surface. Whenever I see him, I try to avoid him as much as I can. Most of what I know, I hear from the other girls. He creeps them out too, and he's a terrible tipper. The hookers say he likes to hit and beat them up. I'm not surprised he's a criminal and a murderer from what you've said. Probably a mass murderer, right?"

"Exactly," Natasha agreed, "He's got a lot of people working for him too. If I were you, I'd continue to avoid him. If he even suspects you know anything about him, he'll kill you. But he likes it when people are afraid of him, or so we've been told."

"Oh he does." Karl said with authority. "He likes playing with people too. He thinks he's smarter than the rest of us, and for the most part untouchable. A god complex if you will. I'd be more than happy to bury him." That last was delivered in such a way that it gave no doubt of his sincerity.

Rachel, not phased in the least by this declaration or Karl's bloodthirsty tone, just nodded understandingly. "I can ask the other girls about him. I don't think they're going to volunteer anything to him. He isn't very nice. And if I don't tell them too much, they shouldn't react too much. I know how to ask questions."

"Just be careful please!" Natasha pleaded, "I don't want your blood on my hands, or anyone else's for that matter. He's already tried to kill me, Bona and Vixi here. And that was just because she tried to help me. I can't stress enough how dangerous this guy is. If he comes after you, you won't even see it coming. But it will hurt as much as he can make it, let me tell you from personal experience."

"Oh, gotcha." Rachel said paling a bit. I'll be extra careful I promise. You might want to know though, the last time I saw him was yesterday at one of the other clubs I work at. He's always meeting with different people up here. They usually don't stick around long. Some of them I think are big wigs downstairs. A girl in my line of work gets to recognize those kinds of people, especially since they're usually pretty good tippers. Unless he's with them of course. I think they're as afraid of him as anyone."

That's just the way he likes it." Karl said. Be careful who you talk to. He's really good at using people's fear to make them do things they wouldn't normally do, including tell him when even one of their best friends is asking about him. I've seen him do it, indirectly of course. If any of them seems like she thinks she has to serve him, I'd avoid talking to that one about him at all. Or any of her friends for that matter. He's that good."

Rachel paled at that. "Okay, maybe I'll just try to call you directly if I see him?"

"That's a good idea." Lisa agreed thoughtfully, "If I were you I'd try to make sure nobody else was around when you did it too. Just to be on the safe side."

"Or make it sound like you saw a hot guy you've been waiting to see again or something like that." Vixi said brightly, "Everybody just blows that kind of stuff off anyway."

"I'll do that." Rachel agreed sounding relieved, "That's a good idea. You know, he wouldn't creep me out so much if he wasn't so good looking. But those cold eyes just turn him into a monster. Guys that evil should be nasty ugly brutes as withered outside as they are inside. Well, I guess I've jackjawed enough for now, I'd better get to work or I really will get fired."

After she left, they all sat back down and sipped at their drinks as they watched the incoming crowds. Occasionally one of the crowd would come over to talk with Lisa and be introduced to her new friends. She spread the news she expected to be leaving when they did. She wasn't sure when that would be yet though. She would be moving onto their ship as soon as it was ready. All of them were disappointed to be seeing her go, but most were happy for her too, now that she'd finally gotten what she'd wanted.

As it turned out, she'd had a berth on a ship previously, but when they'd been laid over here for a month for repair resupply and crew rest, she'd met a girl here on the station and fallen for her. She'd given it up in hopes of something permanent. A few months after the ship left without her, she caught the girl sleeping with other women. That wasn't a crime in her book, but the girl had made it clear she'd never really cared about her and had only seduced her for a free place to crash. She promptly kicked her out to fend for herself and began her long term alone here. She'd had flings aplenty, but really wanted someone steady to settle down with, whether it was on a ship, a station or planetside didn't matter. The more Vixi heard, the more excited she got. Apparently this was what she wanted too. It seemed fortunate they'd all met at this time and in this place.

With the four humans, they had what amounted to an almost full crew. Czarina's updated layout had been for seven cabins, four down one side of the aft end of the upper deck and three down the other, the Captains quarters taking up the space of two. Her mother and step father had shared a similar space, but in another location, closer to the bridge deck. The entire arrangement had been changed to create more comfortable living space since she wasn't a cargo ship anymore, but more a private yacht. Now two of the cabins on the other side of the hall would be combined so Vixi and Lisa could have a space similar to her own. That would leave three empty cabins.

The ship as it was now really needed five crew, but could function just fine with what they had. If they found more that would be fine, but Natasha for her part preferred to have a couple guest cabins for passengers. Or in the event of a disagreement that couldn't be worked out immediately, it would be best to have the space for one of the others to move into until things got back to normal. She didn't expect any of those kinds of problems, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Bona of course had the other cabin next to hers and Karl's.

Vixi was getting into the mood of the place, swaying where she was to the music and singing along under her breath. "I want to go dance up there." She said pointing up to the second deck of the revolving dance floor.

"Ooh, can I go dance underneath you?" Lisa laughed, "I'd love to get an eyeful of that."

"I'd love to give you a whole face full!" Vixi laughed, "Wanna go play with me? I'm a horny little slut right now. I'd love to get a face full of yours too!"

"Wow that's crude." Lisa laughed, "I thought I was the butch here! You know, the one who's supposed to be rude and crude? But my little baby likes to talk dirty huh? I think I can help with that. So you wanna show off for all the thrill seekers do you? Okay, let's go give them a show they won't forget! You two wanna come join us?"

"Sure why not." Natasha said surprising Karl. However, when they moved upstairs, he saw what she had in mind and had to laugh. "You didn't think I was going to give it away that easily did you?" she laughed, "You know me better than that by now."

As he'd expected, hundreds of eyes followed as they moved to the upper deck. Apparently Lisa had been thinking the same thing as Karl had at first. But, when the girls moved toward the solid sections of the upper deck just close enough to be seen from underneath, but not close enough for anyone to see up their skirts, she obviously understood what they'd had in mind. She had to laugh too. She turned to Karl. "And you said I was bad! I never tortured them like this. But I'm going to enjoy watching a couple of apparent masters of the art work." Karl had to agree laughingly. These two were going to leave a lot of very unhappy men down there.

As Natasha moved in to put her arms around him, she nodded toward the clear surface with the eyes looking up through it hopefully and whispered in his ear,. "I have a pair of tiny little panties in my purse if you want to go that way. Or if you really want me to, we can go without, but I think that would start more trouble than we want to deal with. And I'm not going home with anyone but you tonight. But I will show it all off for you too if that's what you want." She couldn't believe she was saying that, but there it was. She hoped she hadn't misjudged him.

He proved her judgment spot on, when he kissed her deeply in the way he had that first time, and even more passionately than he had the other two girls, crushing her to him as if to say, no way would I ever ask you to do that. She felt herself getting more than a little moist herself, and wondered if she was going to cum like Lisa had. The kiss kept on and she had no desire for it to ever end. If he took her right now for everyone to see, even over the glass, she wouldn't care in the least. The pressure kept building and finally crested as she began to shudder, crushing her breasts against his chest and pressing her wet sex against him through his jeans. Still she didn't stop, and the second orgasm crashed through her like a tidal wave washing away everything else. She was now dripping down her thighs and still she didn't care. She'd never felt so aroused in her life.

The music too was beginning to have its effect on Natasha, and she began to sway and twist sinuously and sensually against Karl in a way that had Lisa staring in rapt amazement. She turned so Vixi could see too, and the girl's mouth dropped open in awed shock.

At first when Natasha'd had her orgasms against him, Karl had been concerned, but when she began to dance he was just amazed. He hadn't realized he'd caught such a creature! Her dance was so fluid and graceful, it just drew him into it as well and he found himself doing things he hadn't been aware he knew how to do. That was when he realized he could feel her in his mind. She was rolling around in his emotions and absorbing them, making them her own and feeding them back. Or were those hers for him? Whatever the case, it felt wonderful, and he found he to didn't care about much of anything else at the moment.

Bona, who'd stayed behind when they'd gone up to the upper deck, was watching all this from her place at their table with great satisfaction. She'd known these two were exactly right for each other. If they hadn't been, they'd have never been able to accomplish this without great effort and massive amounts of training. This had practically happened on its own. Their dance was beginning to attract some real attention too. Most of it admiring, but some small bit more than a little envious or jealous.

After the second orgasm Natasha didn't cum again, but she was beyond noticing anyway. The emotions she was feeling from Karl were far better than that could ever be, and they made her want to dance. She knew if she let go of him, this would all end, and she wasn't ready for that yet. She knew they were attracting a crowd, but somehow Karl managed to keep them over the solid part of the floor, helping her avoid embarrassing herself. She loved him all the more for that, and swore she would make sure he was well rewarded for his thoughtfulness.

She was also glad for his trenchcoat, which hid the glistening moisture trails on her upper inner thighs nicely until they could dry. The darkness also helped a lot with that, so she knew she had nothing to worry about. There were more and more people coming up to dance with them as well, but Karl maintained their position, sometimes by simply refusing to be moved off the opaque section, even if it meant forcing others to move around them. Lisa and Vixi managed to stay near them too, although with a little more effort. When Karl kissed her again, she knew it had been quite a while and now that she paid attention to it, she was beginning to feel the effects. Maybe it was time to stop for now. She kissed him back and let herself come to rest. The next thing she knew, she was being hugged by Lisa and Vixi, both of whom were chattering like excited birds. The four of them left the floor and went back to their table, rejoining Bona who had miraculously managed to keep their seats empty.

For the next several hours, they had dozens of people stop by to pay their respects and comment on their performance. Many of these bought rounds of drinks for them too. In fact, they didn't have to buy another drink the rest of the night.

As it turned out, they'd been dancing for well over two hours without so much as a pause. Karl and Natasha were both well worn afterward, and neither was ready to try that again tonight. Both of them received several invitations to dance with others, but neither accepted, claiming they'd worn themselves out. It wasn't entirely true, but close enough as far as they were concerned.

After a while, Vixi talked Lisa into taking her up onto the platform above their table. There she felt no compunction about dancing and showing it all to those sitting underneath. Karl and Natasha just laughed it off and enjoyed their little respite. They fended off several young men who tried to join them in order to catch the ACTION ABOVE. Most of these took it good naturedly, but a few had to be literally warned off by Karl and Bona, who in one instance had to show her teeth and flex a bionic hand to get the message across. "That won't do our fellows any good in the reputation department, but even I have my limits." Was her comment afterward.

They left a little before midnight which was early by Lisa's estimation, but they all agreed they'd had enough for one night, and any more would be wasted.

From the club, they went back to Lisa's apartment first to collect some of her belongings so she could stay with them tonight. In this way, she could look through and get used to the ship that would be her charge and her home for the immediate future.

When they arrived at the apartment, she programmed the auto-kitchen for coffee and snacks for them all before going to collect her things. This gave them time to sober a little and get themselves sorted out before heading out again.

Natasha, with Lisa's encouragement took a quick shower, throwing her dress in the sanitizer. She was surprised to be joined by Vixi, who much to her relief, behaved herself, also just wanting to get cleaned up. After them, Lisa encouraged Karl to do the same. She was surprised when he took off the coat, revealing enough firepowereand weaponry to fight a small scale battle. She couldn't help wondering how she hadn't noticed all that when she'd been kissing him. Apparently he was serious about how dangerous Mallory really was. When he told her this would've been mostly useless against Mallory and why, she was more than a little worried. This guy Mallory, was trying to kill her new girlfriend. That couldn't be allowed.

Finally she herself took a quick shower, stripping off right in front of everybody and smiling as she did. She'd seen Karl naked a couple of times before, and vice versa, and she wanted the other two to see her, so this was the perfect opportunity, and she wasn't going to waste it.

Now clean refreshed and completely sober, they left headed for the Czarina. Dumerk met them at the entrance to the G-Pol section. He'd apparently been headed out into the main part of the station on some business or other when he saw them. "Oh hello Lieutenant. I'm sorry to se you've fallen in with this individual, but perhaps you appreciate rough men. Well, it's none of my business I guess, as long as you can keep him out of trouble, it's probably a good thing. I trust you had a good evening?"