G-Pol Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Karl suggested they move to the Czarina. The talk of partner sharing wasn't flagging, and Karl knew it was making Mike uncomfortable in such a public place. Mike agreed easily, giving Karl a grateful look and Natasha gave him a congratulatory squeeze for his thoughtfulness. They all got out of the spa and went to the locker rooms to shower off and change before leaving, then hurried back to the ship.

Natasha opened a bottle of wine when they got home and poured for them all, except Vixi who took fruit juice instead. The conversation from earlier was continued among the three girls, while Karl Natasha and Mike discussed other things. After a while, the three of them refilled their wine glasses and went downstairs to show Mike the gym and get his opinion on what they might need. They left the other three in the midst of their animated discussion.

Natasha also asked Mike about replacing her swim spa with one a little more socially friendly. He understood what she wanted at once, and asked her for more details on what exactly she was looking for. Janice too liked water play. When she'd told him what she wanted, with some ideas from Karl as well, then asked him about the holo-curtain system to go with it, he thought for a few moments. Then he told her he could think of at least half a dozen manufacturers who produced what she wanted with the features she was looking for. He knew of two who gave good trade in values as well. One of those had a small showroom here on the station where they could look at what was available in person if they liked.

As for the gym equipment, what she had was an excellent start. She only needed to add to it. He made several suggestions, all of which sounded good to Natasha. Karl had a few other ideas, and they too sounded good. One of which was a grav pad that would underlie the entire free floor area, allowing them to work out in higher or lower gravity conditions for conditioning and or recovery purposes. The mats would be thickened and layered for safety and additional protection when they were working under higher gravity conditions. The final suggestion was a laser practice range, which would use low powered visible light lasers for training purposes to improve marksmanship with a variety of weapons.

All of this equipment would be expensive and it would probably take most of what Karl had left in his accounts to cover his part of the costs. Natasha had quite a bit more in her own accounts because of her family's wealth, but chose to be conservative when she could as she hated asking for money. In time she hoped to add her own portion to the family's coffers and its fame. Karl could replenish his accounts fairly easily with a few good bounties, so he wasn't in any difficulties as of yet either.

In fact, he'd been keeping tabs on the incoming space traffic reports. He'd been watching for reports of attempted piracy, as it was a trouble point out here without adequate forces in place to deal with it. There hadn't been any attacks so far in the last few days, but he knew the problem hadn't gone away, and the ship he and Natasha had captured hadn't been the only one operating out here. It was just a matter of time before another struck.

A little later, the girls joined them. Apparently, they'd come to some conclusion or other, and Janice seemed rather smugly satisfied with herself. Karl had an idea what that probably meant, and it looked as if Mike was going to be pretty busy tonight. He didn't seem to mind the idea itself though, only the idea of talking about it in public places. As the night progressed, it became clear Karl and Natasha were going to have the ship to themselves tonight. That would work out for the best anyway comfort wise, since Vixi's and Lisa's room wasn't finished yet, and their current quarters would've been a little cramped with four people sharing the bed. Also, staying with Mike and Janice would be unexpected, making it harder to set a trap for them, which was a real danger where Lisa lived. When they went to pick up her things, they would come from another direction just to play it safe. The most likely place for an attack though would be right in front of her housing block. That was the place they would have to pass, no matter which way they took. The other problem was the danger to civilians because of this. Mallory liked collateral damage, the more there was, the better he liked it, so such an attack was definitely a possibility.

Karl had a potential solution for this problem though. His power armor was set up to operate a number of reconnaissance remotes. These were tiny flying drones carrying a variety of sensory equipment, including explosives detectors. These would drastically reduce their chances of walking into that trap if there was one.

What really irritated Karl though, was the fact G-Pol knew Mallory had made at least two attempts on Natasha, and they hadn't elevated the security level on the station at all as far as he could see. He knew though, that to bring it up to Dumerk would only make trouble for them all. He'd been sent copies of the reports, but who knew if he'd even bothered to read them, probably not. In his eyes, his job was apparently to take care of himself and let his people fend for themselves. He was completely unqualified to deal with someone like Mallory. In fact, he was exactly the type Mallory preferred to have in charge of his opposition. It gave him the freedom he needed to operate unhindered for the most part.

That begged another question. What about the station's Governor? Why hadn't he done anything. Dumerk wasn't the only authority here. Karl hadn't interacted with the Governor in any way, but he had to wonder. Was the man that out of touch? Maybe he was just listening to Dumerk? If he was, that wasn't a smart move.

As expected, Lisa and Vixi went home with Janice and Mike. Their apartment was conveniently close to the gym where they worked. In fact, the restaurant they'd taken Karl to was in the lobby of their apartment block.

Their apartment was surprisingly small, being an open plan studio setup, but with a surprisingly well-appointed kitchen. The usual furnishings simply weren't present though. In place of the usual bed and sofa, was a huge cushion slash mattress against the living area's back wall. It had to be at least three meters by three meters! On it were piled dozens of pillows of various descriptions, and in large baskets to either side were folded assortments of comfortable looking blankets and quilts, most seemingly hand made. The only other visible furniture were several low tables, two of them coffee tables set out of the way on the wall opposite the bed, beneath the apartment's built in entertainment center. There were no chairs, no sofas, nothing else. The only private areas seemed to be the lav opposite the kitchen and the walk-in closet next to it. The carpet was simulated grass with a deep pad underneath. Not fake turf, but actually realistic, soft fake grass! Scattered around the room, were statues of life sized perfectly formed nude men and women in the ancient Greek style, meaning they were painted in realistic lifelike color.

Vixi looked around interested. "Well, I'd call this eclectic! I think I like it!"

"I know I do." Lisa exclaimed, "I'd have never thought to do anything like this!"

Janice smiled knowingly, "If you like it now, wait until you see this!" with that, she walked over to the entertainment center and started working a keyboard. A moment after, the entire room transformed. All the walls seemed to vanish, taking on the appearance of a forest glade. Even the ceiling changed to look like the sky seen through a canopy of leafy branches. The illusion was so complete that it nearly fooled the senses. The only things that remained the same were the few furnishings, the kitchen appliances, and the statuary. Even the bi-fold doors concealing the closet and lav seemed to vanish into the background. If one didn't know where they were, they probably wouldn't know they were there at all.

"Oh! I love it!" Vixi gasped excitedly. Now she understood why there had been no overhead lights. The holo-screens provided all the light anyone could need, as evenly as broad daylight, or as dimly as could be desired, right down to faint starlight!

"We love it too." Mike agreed, "The only thing we don't like, is we can't come up with a decent way to simulate a real fire. That would've made this perfect!"

"Oh, that and finding a way to cover the kitchen appliances!" Janice laughed, "And maybe a big spa-tub that looks like a natural hot-spring. Once we can afford to have our own place, we're gonna have all of that! We've already saved up enough to buy the piece of land down on the surface we want to put it on. We're just waiting for the paperwork to go through now. That kind of stuff takes forever here though. Then we still have to save up to build the house and get everything set up."

Lisa smiled a cute puppy-dog smile. "I hope you're going to invite us to see it when it's done."

Janice smiled knowingly. "Oh, you might just regret asking me that! Right now, I'm tempted to keep you there so we can have our way with both of you whenever we want!" With that, she was taking off her clothes and tossing them into the larger than usual sanitizer opening next to the closet.

Vixi was surprised when Mike, who was standing closest to her, wrapped his large hand around her backside, turned and pulled her against him into a more than friendly kiss. Caught off-guard, she was even more surprised to find herself kissing him back, her passion skyrocketing!

Lisa found herself hypnotized as Janice began to strip right in front of them. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mike pull Vixi into his arms and kiss her. Vixi looked surprised, but she didn't even try to resist. In moments, she was returning the kiss with interest!

That was enough to break Lisa out of her paralysis. She quickly advanced on Janice, who at the moment had her back to her. She reached around the other woman and captured both her breasts, each filling her hand completely. They were nice and round, a slightly smallish C-cup, soft and bouncy.

Janice immediately snaked her head around to kiss her passionately. She'd already managed to strip off both her shirt and bra, and had been unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans when Lisa made her move. Now she quit working on her own clothes and spun around to start working to pull off Lisa's.

In just as big a hurry as Janice, Lisa helped her. She peeled her own shirt up, catching her sports bra's hem as she went, and pulled both off over her head, tossing them to the floor. Janice immediately seized one of her large nipples between her teeth and bit down. The blinding jolt of ecstasy and pain that shot through her went straight to her pussy and set her belly on fire. That, following the kiss and the suckling that came right afterward, sent her moaning loudly over the edge, soaking her crotch in a second. She hadn't worn panties when she'd left the Czarina after their move, and the flood accompanying even this small orgasm was readily visible through the faded denim.

Freeing the nipple she'd been devoting her attention to, Janice chuckled evilly, "Oh, I'm going to have fun with you! You like it when your girls bite you? Do you like it anywhere? Or just on your boobs? I like being bitten too! I like it everywhere! You can even bite my clitty if you want to. If you do, I promise, I'll squirt girl-jizz all over your face!"

By way of response, Lisa leaned forward and bit Janice's left nipple hard enough to draw blood, then sucked on it greedily. The nipple bled copiously and soon Lisa had a mouthful. When the bleeding slowed enough for her to straighten up to kiss Janice, the other woman met her mouth with an ecstatic growl that sent shivers of pleasure arcing through her system.

Hearing that growl, Mike chuckled evilly. "I like to call her my little wannabe Vampire! She absolutely gets off on the taste of blood! What you just did is give yourself to her. She's not going to let you go tonight. Not until she passes out from exhaustion!"

By this time, he'd let Vixi go and she was now moving around the violently aroused Janice. Pressing her hips into the shorter woman's well-rounded backside, she took hold of the other woman's waistband and began shoving her jeans down her legs, dragging her panties down with them. Grabbing the heels of Janice's canvas deck shoes, she helped her step out of them and her jeans all at once. Then she leaned in to begin scattering kisses across Janice's lower back and the upper slopes of her ass.

Just as Vixi was getting into what she was doing, Janice stopped her with a deep guttural growl. "Nuh-uh. NO. Don't kiss me, bite me! Bite me hard! Make me bleed!"

Looking closer, Vixi was shocked to see Janice's skin was crisscrossed with hundreds, no thousands of old bite scars! From where she was, it seemed like every inch of her body had been bitten dozens of times! And she was asking for more, no, demanding more.

Deciding to take Janice at her word, Vixi bit hard on the upper slope of Janice's left buttock. At the same time, she slipped her right hand between Janice's thighs and pushed her first two fingers deep into the woman's already dripping pussy. She immediately began strumming her G-spot as she sucked hard on the spot she'd bitten. She was going to give herself to this woman exactly the same way Lisa had. She was going to take everything she could from this experience, especially since Lisa seemed to share at least some of Janice's taste for rough sex.

The next thing she knew, Mike was behind her and working her out of her own jeans and panties. Working her feet together, she kicked off her shoes, then climbed to her feet, using Janice's body to steady herself. When she was upright, she reached around to turn Janice's face toward her own and kissed her with her own mouthful of the other woman's blood. Her mouth was invaded by the woman's tongue and Janice sucked the offering out of her mouth with brutal intensity, generating a feral growl from deep in her chest as she drank.

As Janice was assaulting Vixi's mouth, she was turning halfway, allowing her hand to slip between Vixi's thighs to seize her tiny clit between her thumb and forefinger. Vixi tried to scream her protest, but then Janice was rolling her clit between those fingers and Vixi's knees were turning to rubber and she was fighting just to keep on her feet. When she tried to put her hand back between Janice's thighs to continue where she'd left off when she'd climbed to her feet, she found Lisa's hand already there, her first two fingers buried to the third knuckles and fucking her hard. So instead, she concentrated on the other woman's clit, giving her exactly what she herself was being given by the other woman.

? When their kiss broke, Vixi glanced down to see Lisa's head bobbing as she worried at Janice's left breast. Vixi joined her, concentrating her energy on the right. As she began to apply herself, she heard Janice's guttural groan, "Michael, fuck this woman now!" With that, she grabbed a double handful of Vixi's hair and dragged her onto the bed, Lisa following. She moved directly to the center and dropped to her knees, then laid herself out flat, her thighs spread wide. "Eat me Vixi, while my husband fucks your brains out! Lisa, ride my face! I wanna eat your steaming wet pussy!" She pressed Vixi's face into her dripping folds.

Vixi's first taste of Janice found her surprisingly sweet. In fact, she had the sweetest taste Vixi had ever experienced. With her eyes wide open, even here she noticed that Janice's shaved mound was covered in bite scars. Backing off for a better look, she also saw those same marks crisscrossing the little woman's sex, both the outer and inner folds! Her clitoral hood was a ragged ruin!

Distracted by all this, Vixi didn't even notice Mike getting into position behind her. She certainly noticed though when his dick began pressing its way into her tight little cunny. He wasn't small either. A lot bigger than Ryans, and probably about the same size as Karl! Now she was glad Lisa had opened her way the night before. Otherwise, she would've had a hard time taking Mike in. Now though, he just stretched her pleasantly as he almost filled her. Lisa's toy had been bigger, and definitely longer, but Mike's throbbing heat was so much more satisfying! She couldn't get that out of her mind... "maybe I'm a part time bisexual lesbian?" The thought made her laugh inside.

Any further thoughts were interrupted by Janice's mumbled plea as she ate Lisa. "Oh God, Vixi, please! Don't just stare at it! Please! Tear me open! Hurt me! Make me bleed! Please, shred my little pussy!"

Vixi leant in and baring her teeth, clamped down on Janice's outer lips, just over her clit, while she jabbed three fingers as far inside her passage as she could reach. Curling her fingertips in a come-hither gesture, she raked her nails down the front inside wall of Janice's cunt, right across her G-spot. Janice screamed and bucked her hips up hard into Vixi's face, grabbing a double handful of hair and pulling her down into it hard enough to hurt. Her mouth came away from Lisa's pussy so she could vehemently hiss, "Oh God! Keep doing that! Oh, don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Oh God! I wanna cum all over your gorgeous face! Oh God! Please bite my clit while you do that!"

Doing as Janice had asked, Vixi released her bite on Janice's lips and bit back down, catching her clit as well. Then she began grinding her incisors together until she tasted blood. At the same time, she continued raking Janice's G-spot and as far inside her as she could reach with each stroke. Janice's orgasm was explosive! Her whole body arched up until she was balanced on her heels and the back of her head, actually lifting Vixi's upper body clear of the mattress so that Mike's hard thrusts were now driving his head right against her own G-spot. Janice's ecstatic screams reverberated through the room in a rising crescendo as her hot juices tinged with her blood literally sprayed onto Vixi's chin and down her neck, chest and over her breasts. Vixi released her hold on Janice's clit and pulled her fingers free to allow her to place her wide-open mouth to catch and drink down the frothy fountain of Janice's ejaculat. To aid herself in this, she reached between the woman's thighs to grab a double handful of her ass and hold her in place while she pressed her lips in to seal against her opening. She almost couldn't swallow fast enough to catch it all, but she made a good effort and only lost the first jet. She kept sucking hard at Janice's scarred inner lips to be sure she didn't miss anything, even as Janice collapsed bonelessly, spent, to the mattress. They landed hard enough to bruise Vixi's lips against Janice's pubic bone. Still, she kept licking and sucking the woman's outer and inner lips and clit, cleaning up any dripping blood and traces of juices she could find. Janice's orgasms kept coming and coming, causing her body to convulse and shudder over and over. Janice apparently didn't have sensitivity troubles like most women after a major orgasm, she kept a tight grip on Vixi's hair, holding her against her womanhood as she worked away.

Suddenly, Vixi felt her own eruption coming and knew it was going to be a duzy! Mike had reached around her thigh to start stroking her clit, using her dripping juices to lubricate the process. She could feel those same juices flowing down both her inner thighs and up her belly, over her hairless mound. Mike's other hand was kneading her left breast and rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Then it hit, and her world exploded in a roaring rush and blinding flashes of color and light behind her eyelids. She could feel her limbs thrashing, her back arching spasmodically and her tummy muscles quivering as bolts of electricity shot up and down all her nerve pathways and she suddenly realized she was screaming exactly like Natasha had the night before. Her pussy was clamping down so hard on Mike's erection that she was afraid it was going to start cramping! She couldn't understand how Mike was managing to keep thrusting into her. Then she felt him explode into her. She could feel the jets splashing against her cervix, and then the blackness rolled over her.