G-Pol Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived, she answered the door in a comfortable looking set of pajamas and a lightweight robe. She invited them right in and closed the door behind them quickly. "Don't mind my paranoia," she giggled, "I've got a neighbor who's constantly trying to get into my pants, even when I have a guy over. If he sees me, he usually won't leave me alone until I've turned him down at least a dozen times. He's nice enough mind you, but it does get annoying sometimes. I guess he's just a dirty old man."

"Oh, I can understand that completely." Lisa said with a smile. "My landlord was like that too. I finally had to flash my creds in his face and threaten to arrest him for harassment to shut him up about it. The fact I'm gay didn't seem to matter to him either. I guess he just figured he could convince me with a good fuck."

"Some people are just stupid I guess." Karl said. "That kind of thing's not only annoying, it's insulting! I mean shit, don't they think you're smart enough to know what you want?"

"Exactly!" Rachel agreed with a smile for him. "Why don't we all go to the living room and make ourselves comfortable. What do you guys want to drink? I have pretty much anything you can think of. Including the good stuff! I've been studying to become a bartender. I make a mean bloody whatever you might want, and I'm the absolute queen of frozen drinks."

"Ooh!" Vixi cooed excitedly, "Can you make me a PinaColada? I don't usually drink, but I make an exception for those!" Everybody else ordered drinks as well, making Rachel's smile even brighter. No two were the same, and she went to work quickly, humming happily as she did.

As promised, the drinks were excellent and she told them, made with the proper ingredients, no cheap mixers or substitutions. Her dream she told them was to open a bar of her own, either here or on the surface, making drinks the way they were supposed to be made. To this end, she was now working three jobs in separate bars in three different areas of the station. The idea was to save as much money as she could, while gaining all the experience she could at the same time. This was one of her early nights, which was why she'd been able to invite them over. Of course, her ulterior motive was to have a few guinea pigs to try out her work. They all assured her their drinks had been excellent, and they were.

As for Mallory, she hadn't seen him recently. They told her he'd been seen on the station within the last twenty-four hours, so he was probably still around. She told them she would keep an eye out, and call them if she spotted him and let them know where. Perhaps they would finally be able to capture him and put an end to his reign of terror.

It was already late in the evening, but they agreed to stay for awhile and sample more of her work. The conversation was more pleasant than that of earlier too, and they had a good time of it. She told them tomorrow was one of her very rare days off. She wondered if they might like to get together and do something? Karl suggested she could meet them at the gym where Mike and Janice worked and they could all work out together, then perhaps have lunch. That idea went over beautifully, and they agreed to a time to meet in the morning. With that, they all left and headed back to the ship to sleep.