G-Pol Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked her breasts and nipples for several minutes, actually bringing on a small orgasm for her before he began to work his way down her belly. He'd seen what she had in her hand; it was a small bottle of waterproof lube. As he brought her up, she leaned farther and farther back until she was floating on her back in the water with her thighs around his neck and her beautiful folds right in front of him. He kissed her deeply there, paying especial attention to her clitoris, and her back arched with the pleasure it shot through her. He was careful though to support her, to keep her face out of the water. Then he watched in fascination as she squeezed a dollop of the lube onto her entrance and massaged it in, pushing her fingers deep inside to both entice him and be sure she was ready.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the compartment was still open. Carefully so she didn't realize what he was doing, he reached into the compartment to see what else was there. He found what he expected, a selection of waterproof sex toys, and palmed a small waterproof vibrator, slipping it into the water to rest against the side of the pool seat behind his leg, which he used to hold it in place so he could reach it easily when the time came. He hoped she didn't react badly. He'd never done this without being asked before, but Natasha seemed like a girl who would appreciate the surprise. If she didn't like it, he would simply not do it again. But if she did like it, it could add a new option to their play. He had no interest in anal play most of the time, especially putting himself there, but toys that were easily cleaned could be another matter. Although, if she wanted and liked that kind of thing, he knew he wouldn't be able to tell her no. He knew now beyond any shadow of a doubt that he loved her, and wouldn't deny her anything she wanted.

Natasha handed him the bottle, and he squeezed a more than healthy dob onto two of his fingertips before closing it and dropping it into the compartment. This he brought down to his head and rubbed it in, lubricating himself to make his entry easier. He'd actually taken more than had been necessary for what he'd done. The excess, he deposited on a spot at the back of his knee where it wouldn't be rubbed off too easily. Then he began to lower her back into the water. He placed kisses all the way back up her belly, until he reached her breasts, where he repeated his earlier performance with variations as he aligned himself with her. When she felt his member brush her lubricated nether lips, she let herself drop hard onto him, impaling herself deeply. She wanted him all the way in and now! She didn't quite make it the first time, but she rose back up partway and thrust herself back down savagely, burying him solidly inside her, with their pelvic bones grinding. She was very tight! Then she began a slow grinding motion, massaging him with her inner muscles and smiling beatifically.

Karl forgot what he was about for a minute and just kissed her hard and passionately, giving her everything he had, which had her panting breathlessly in moments. This only increased her inner action, as her body began to do its own thing.

Then he remembered his own little surprise. Running his hands up and down her sides, he reached farther down and grabbed her backside, whose muscles were now showing their true power as she rocked and ground, bringing them both so much pleasure. He collected the vibrator and rubbed it in the spot of lube he'd saved earlier, coating the tip liberally.

Natasha was quickly building to a massive orgasm when she felt the hard smooth head of something she quickly identified as one of her vibrators from the compartment push softly against her anal opening. Her eyes popped and her mouth dropped wide open in surprise. "How..." she grunted as the pressure at her rear entrance increased slightly and the tip began to rub in small circles, sending unexpected shivers through her. Her voice left her as she realized it was feeling really good! All she could manage was to moan, "Yes! Oh god yes!" The only other thing she could do was wonder which one it was.

That was all Karl needed to hear. She'd been surprised and it seemed a little frightened at first, and he'd thought he'd made a mistake. Then she'd let that out, reassuring him it was okay, and his surprise a success. He very gently pushed it in until it was mostly buried, then turned the switch, activating the little motor to slow speed. Her eyes popping again and her pleasantly surprised moan of, "Higher!" told him she was really liking this, and it was apparently something new for her. He did as she asked and she began to thrust up and down on him, her eyes rolling ecstatically. To his surprise, he could feel the vibration of the little toy through the membrane between her vagina and the vibe.

Suddenly Natasha knew this was going to be an explosive one. She could feel it coming on like a lightning bolt and it sent her into convulsions of ecstatic pleasure. She felt her passage clamp down tight on Karl's manhood, even as she continued to thrust savagely, but now unconsciously as her body took over, demanding every erg of this exquisite pleasure. She found herself for only the second time in her life, screaming out her orgasmic high.

Karl's own experience with that orgasm was mildly painful as she squeezed him so tight. But it was a pleasurable pain that made him even harder, and he began to push back against her thrusts. Her ascending scream was like that of the night before, and he knew exactly how she felt! This was the best sex he'd ever experienced. There hadn't been many, but some of those had been far better than average. Up until now though, he wouldn't have traded any of them for anything. Now he'd trade them all for this, without thinking about it. Hell, for half of this!

Karl still hadn't cum, and Natasha still wanted more, so she didn't stop, or even slow down once she had control again. She timed herself with chants of, "I love you Karl. I love you Karl." One stroke per I love you, and meant every one of them from her heart. And he had to love her too. Otherwise, he would never have done all this for her, just to bring her pleasure. Each stroke and each repetition brought her closer to another massive orgasm. This was going to be an even bigger one she knew, and Karl was matching her stroke for powerful stroke. She could feel him building for his too, and tried to time things so they could cum together again. The timing wasn't as perfect this time as she began first, but he was right behind her, and she felt his powerful jets deep inside as she reached the peak of her own climax and collapsed against him, completely exhausted. She was left breathing too hard to even try to say what she wanted to yet. He was in no better shape.

They sat like that, him still buried deep inside her and occasionally still letting out a diminishing dribble of semen. His release had been such, that he was still half erect inside her as well, and she could feel his pulse nearly in time with hers as their hearts raced. She realized that at some point in the last few seconds, the vibe had slipped out of her and was probably now resting on the bottom of the pool. It didn't matter at the moment though.

Finally, she got up the energy to sit upright in his lap where she was, and look into his eyes. She had to say this now before she lost her courage. They spoke at the same moment, "Marry me?"

Natasha couldn't believe her ears. He'd proposed to her too! At the same time no less. Karl looked as surprised and elated as she felt. "Yes!" she whispered fervently, "Oh my God, yes!" she screamed for the whole universe to hear.

"Yes, absolutely and forever, yes!" Karl answered in a fervent tone that sounded like an oath before God himself. She was so happy she couldn't do anything other than kiss him tenderly but deeply. They kissed that way for nearly half an hour, not caring they were getting overheated. Karl simply reached over and set the water to cool slowly without even breaking off what he was doing.

Bona was there a few minutes later with towels for both of them. "I heard!" she sent happily. "You have no idea how happy I am for both of you. You might want to get out of there for now though, before you regret it later. I'm sure your fingers and toes will thank you. I think the two of you should go to bed now too. You can continue to make love there if you want, and you can fall asleep without having to move when you're done."

"Thank you Bona." Karl responded giving her a powerful hug and burying his face in her fur. "I love you too." Both Bona and Natasha knew he meant it too.

This brought tears of joy to Natasha's eyes, as she too hugged Bona in thanks. This was definitely the right man for her, and he probably was her soul mate. Not all soul mates experienced the same effect at their meetings. This one had probably just been much more subtle. This uncontrollable love and desire for one another was definitely one of the major signs, and it certainly felt like what other soul mated pairs she'd met had described. That was more than enough for her, Natasha decided.

They took Bona's advice, and moved up to the bedroom where they also did as she suggested and made love the rest of the night, almost without cease. They didn't get to sleep until near sunrise planetary local.

Lisa and Vixi called late in the morning to let them know they would be heading to the gym with Mike and Janice if they wanted to meet them there. At that point, it was near ten o'clock planetary local and the two of them had only been asleep for about four hours or so. It was enough though, and they felt refreshed. They got up quickly and went to get breakfast before heading over to the gym. They would take the ship over to the yard later to be finished.

When they arrived at the gym, they found mike and the three girls in the weight machine area in the midst of a workout. Not having warmed up yet, they decided to begin their own and perhaps catch up with the others at another point. They all agreed they would meet at one of the smaller training rooms in an hour or so.

Karl and Natasha decided to use the bikes for their warm-up, as Natasha wanted to try it with him. Karl linked a pair of bikes and programmed the course, but with an easier schedule of terrain so they could take it easy and enjoy themselves more. This would also give Natasha the chance to build up her skill levels, since she hadn't done much bicycling in her youth. Especially not the off-road variety Karl enjoyed so much. It was still more than challenging for her, and the workout was excellent. From there, they moved to a mat area to carry out some stretching exercises before they headed for the weight machines themselves. All of this would lead up to the beginning of Vixi and Lisa's martial arts program.

The workout went without incident and the class turned out to be a mixture of amusing informative and challenging. Not only for the students, but for the teachers as well, as they were trying to teach as much as they could, while assuring the students didn't forget anything. All in all, it was enjoyable for all involved. Afterward, Mike and Janice had classes to teach, but they offered to come and help with Lisa's Move once those were complete. Lisa had already given them the address, so finding the place would be no problem.

The four plus Bona went back to the ship to prepare for the move themselves. Karl donned his power armor, and brought along several spare remotes for his surveillance system, while the others all donned their own armor and other precautionary equipment. They also brought along a high-tech tool kit, in case there was any threat they could deal with. If it looked unsafe though, they would call in the professionals from the G-Pol offices.

After a thorough inspection of the area for threats and observers, Karl was surprised to find none. He'd expected Mallory to make another move after trying twice already. It wasn't the man's style to give warnings. Perhaps his information network here wasn't as extensive as in other places he'd operated. Or perhaps he hadn't had as much time to set up. Whatever the case, it was wise never to underestimate the man. That mistake had gotten dozens of people killed, along with probably hundreds of innocents.

Lisa and Karl led the way into her residential block looking for anything out of the ordinary. They attracted a bit of attention of course in their military and G-Pol armor, but that couldn't be avoided. After today, they wouldn't be back here, so hopefully the threat to the locals would be reduced or eliminated.

Their preparations had taken considerable time, so that Mike and Janice arrived shortly after they did. Lisa buzzed them in, and they came up. When they saw the power armor and the others in body armor, the reaction was disbelief. It took several minutes of explanation and reassurance that everything seemed safe to settle them down. They hid nothing from their friends and assured them they would do everything in their power to keep them safe. Even now they were assured, Karl was monitoring the goings on outside and all up and down the street to make certain.

Karl asked if they wanted him to escort them home instead. It would only be right after all, but they declined with smiles of thanks. After that, they worked quickly. Lisa didn't have much to be moved, and it all fit easily on one grav sled.

They made it back to the Czarina without any sign of trouble of any kind. Karl was starting to wonder if perhaps Mallory had left after all, having found what he'd wanted. That of course being the alien necrotic bacteria he'd used against Ryan's and Natasha, killing Ryans and nearly killing her too, if Karl hadn't gotten there as quickly as he had. If as Natasha suspected, he had a source in the G-Pol hierarchy, he might very well have considered his second test a success, despite her survival. If he had a larger objective in mind, he could very well simply ignore the rest of what happened here and have gone. There was just no way to know.

When they got back to the ship, Mike and Janice wanted to see the images of Mallory to see if they'd ever met him here on the station. After some consideration and examination of several of the images, they decided they hadn't. He probably hadn't frequented the same places they had, which wouldn't be hard on a station this size and with so many coming and going so often.

It was still late afternoon, so Natasha decided to contact the shipyard to see about finishing the work tonight. They were more than happy to have the work, and invited them to come over as soon as they were ready. They would have a crew on hand. The furniture and finishing materials were ready and waiting.

Natasha moved the ship over and the crew went to work. They were finished three hours later, and the work met with Natasha's Lisa's and Vixi's approval. The men were paid the agreed upon amount, plus a small bonus for doing the work outside their normal hours, and doing it well. The men thanked her sincerely and made their way out, being sure not to have left any mess behind. It wasn't often a customer paid bonuses, and they wanted to make clear it was very much appreciated.

The next day, the man who was suspected of having set the bomb at Vixi's bungalow was arrested on the station. He'd been trying to buy passage on a small mercenary freighter when he was overheard by an attentive patron at one of the lower-level tramp bars, near where Lisa had lived in fact. After some questioning, they finally found out where he'd been staying. It was in a concealed spot in one of the more remote maintenance passages. He'd been living rough, going to public bathing facilities to keep himself groomed, and using public restrooms for his other needs. He'd been living out of a bag and hiding for the most part. Most of his meals had been stolen or given to him as charity by some of the smaller businesses whose owners hadn't known of his wanted status.

Once captured though, it hadn't taken much to get a confession of having planted the bomb in exchange for money. The majority of this he still had, the rest having gone to get him to the station, where he'd thought his chances of escape would be better. The freighter crewman who'd been stopped before he'd committed the crime had been allowed to go back to his ship and told he would not be welcome back on the station for a period of one year. If his ship returned here within that time, he would be required to remain on board or face criminal prosecution for illegal entry.

The prisoner readily identified Mallory as the one who'd hired him from a holographic lineup. This confirmed Mallory's presence on the planet. Even more disturbing, was the news the man had seen him here in the last day. He hadn't spoken to him and didn't think he'd been seen or recognized, but he had definitely seen the man who'd hired him. Mallory ha

Mallory had been going into one of the station's middle level bars alone at the time. The man hadn't bothered trying to make contact. He'd suspected rightly, that would've been a fatal mistake.

He knew he faced twenty years prison for three counts of conspiracy to commit murder. He had agreed to tell them all he knew, in return for lenience in his sentencing since he knew they had him dead to rights, and there was no defense for what he'd done.

He admitted he had been relieved when no one had been hurt in the blast. It hadn't occurred to him how it would feel to know he was at least in part responsible for someone else's death, much less two others. He had to be reminded it was actually three. Bona was also considered a free-thinking individual, despite her canine heritage and was therefore a citizen and an individual with all the normal rights. Just like the dolphins in fact, who were valued citizens of Aphrodite. Not to mention, she was a G-Pol officer, a member of the Bavarian Enclave Military, and therefore a representative of not one but two foreign governments, as was Natasha. G-Pol being equivalent to the second. There could be additional and separate charges relating to that as well.

That set the man aback. He hadn't realized what he'd been getting himself into. He was beginning to understand he might never be free again, and he blamed Mallory for it all. This was exactly what the interrogators wanted. It would make their jobs far easier if he wanted to cooperate, even if just out of spite. He probably didn't know anything of any immediate use to Natasha, but all the evidence that could be gathered made the case against Mallory that much stronger.

The entire interrogation recording had been forwarded to Natasha since she was the lead investigator on the Mallory case. It had been quite complete and thorough, and she hadn't had any additional questions at the time. Of course, the man would be available for further questioning as needed. Also, anything further he revealed or remembered would also be forwarded to her.

What interested them most was the fact he'd seen Mallory on the station less than twenty-four hours ago. This meant he was probably still here, which meant their precautions hadn't been for nothing. That made them all feel better, less foolish.

They hadn't heard from Rachel as of yet, and they hoped she was still alive and okay. Maybe they would look her up to be sure. Lisa produced her contact info and Natasha had Karl call her, since she seemed to react best to him. She answered quickly and was overjoyed to hear who it was. When he told her why he was calling, she immediately invited them all to her place for coffee and talk.

Natasha smiling, motioned for him to agree. Lisa and Vixi also nodded their acceptance of the invitation. Karl forwarded their acceptance and received the instructions to reach her home.