G-Pol Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixi came back too in her private version of heaven. She was lying on her back in the center of Mike and Janice's bed. Janice was lying along her left side, her left thigh thrown over Vixi's own, leaning in and kissing her tenderly, while her right hand stroked her hair and her left gently tickled Vixi's still tender outer lips. Lisa was on her other side. Her position was similar to Janice's, with her right thigh thrown over Vixi's other leg, but she was farther down, suckling on Vixi's right nipple while her right hand was gently plumbing Vixi's cunny, gently stroking her G-spot with her first two fingers while her thumb tickled her clit, which was also still very sensitive. What had brought her back was her first little orgasm after the monster that had sent her to dreamland. She could feel the next one coming on quickly and could already feel herself beginning to groan in anticipation.

Janice released her lips to moan her own ecstasy and Vixi opened her eyes to look in that direction. Behind Janice was Mike, his hand resting on her hip as he plowed himself into her depths from behind. As he did this, he had the join of her neck and shoulder in his teeth and a dribble of blood was leaking around his lips as he ground his teeth into the shallow wound and sucked. "Mmmm... Vixi mumbled dazedly as she watched, "Looks like Janice isn't the only Vampire around here. Lisa baby, please climb on top of me and let me lick your pretty pussy? Come on and sixty -nine with me. I want you to make me cum over and over and over again. I wanna make you cum over and over and over again too. I want Janice and Mike to watch us while he fucks her senseless, just like he did me."

Lisa quickly complied with her request. As soon as she started, she triggered Vixi's next orgasm. It wasn't a big one, it was mostly the result of the two women's' previous efforts. The smell and taste of her lover's sex triggered a third, smaller orgasm as she began her own attentions to Lisa's beautiful flower. She took her time, gently licking every square centimeter of Lisa's womanhood, even tickling her way through the thick fine carpet of her mound with the tip of her tongue before returning to the taste treat of her folds.

Picking up on Vixi's mood, Lisa returned the favor, keeping Vixi at a slow boil. She worked just quickly enough to maintain Vixi's orgasmic height, sending her just over the edge every few minutes. In other words, just enough to keep her juices dripping steadily. It took Vixi no time at all to have her in exactly the same state! How that girl learned to push her buttons so effectively, Lisa couldn't figure out to save her life! Then Vixi's hands were between them, her fingers fastening on her nipples, while her palms kneaded her breasts. Taking the hint, she returned the favor. Soon they were both flying high, cumming over and over and over, exactly as Vixi had said.

Watching all this as the two of them made love, Janice decided to change the game. Twisting her head and leaning back to whisper in Mikes ear, she nibbled gently on his lobe for a few seconds. She knew he loved it when she did that. Finally, she whispered, "Honey, go and get my strap-on. You know, the one that goes inside me too. The realistic one with the G-spot buttons and all the vibes. We're going to fuck them both senseless! I'll even let you pick which one you want. Maybe you should get your special cock ring out too. No, make it the cage? I know I always love it when you use that on me!"

Mike pulled out of her with a groan and got up to do as she asked. When he came back out of the closet a minute later, he was carrying a large, mostly realistic looking phallus with a set of attachment points built in at its base, just above where a shorter shaft angled away from the main. Both the main and smaller shafts sported small domes studded with nearly a dozen small knobs scattered over them. With this came an elaborate soft leather harness and a tiny remote unit carrying a full half dozen buttons on a neck cord. Mike handed these to Janice.

In his other hand was Janice's other favorite toy, besides the one she was holding. It was Mike's custom-made penis and scrotum cage. It too came with a remote on a neck cord. The cage carried several vibrators built into it. The first was a flat, conical ring unit that fit perfectly around the tip of his penis's head. It was small enough not to interfere with the friction brought on as the rim of his head slid along his partner's interior walls. Behind this and wrapping all the way around the shaft about seven centimeters in front of his pubic bone was a ring-shaped unit covered with textural studs. This was positioned to slide over the G-spot as he stroked in and out. Above and below his penis's base were two more egg shaped units that would contact the clitoral area whether he was doing her missionary or doggy style. Running around each side of the base were two more units, designed to stimulate the vaginal lips, and were both controlled by a single button on the remote. The final unit was supported by the cage intended to enclose his scrotum. It was perfectly positioned to both stimulate his balls and his partner's anus or clit depending on their sexual position.

Janice panted excitedly as she watched her husband work his penis and balls into that cage. Once he had it in place, he slipped into the harness and clipped it onto the cage to hold it in position. Then he looked up and smiled knowingly at her. She knew he knew she loved to watch him put that thing on! By way of a reward for letting her watch, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth, pushing him in until the vibe tip of the cage was pressing against the cartilage of her larynx as she swallowed all of him. She was the only person she knew who could accomplish that feat.

She sucked hard as she drew him out of her throat. His head left her mouth with an audible pop. Then she laid back and let him watch her put her own device in place. She started with the harness, buckling it firmly into position. Then she slipped the shorter shaft in until it filled her completely, pressing hard, almost painfully against her cervix. The base of the larger twenty-five centimeter shaft concealed the same vibratory arrangement as Mike's cage, except that the lower egg was fitted into the G-spot bump on the top of her inner shaft and the one from the scrotum cage was positioned in the inner shaft's tip to vibrate against her cervix. The lip units would perform the same function for both her and her partner, as would the clit vibe positioned atop the outer shaft. Then Mike surprised her. He handed her one of their collection of small vibrating butt plugs. He held another in his hand, showing it to her and offering an evil smile that made her want to giggle in demonic delight!

Vixi and Lisa were so distracted with one another, they hadn't noticed the loss of Janice's ecstatic moans. Their own sounds would probably have drowned them out anyway. Janice waved at the couple telling Mike to choose his partner. He chose Lisa since he'd already had Vixi. The two of them moved into position together.

Lisa realized what was happening first, as Janice's twenty-five-centimeter artificial cock pressed against her nose on its way toward Vixi's love canal. She glanced up startled at the intrusion, then smiled her appreciation of what was about to happen. She carefully angled her face to continue working the top of Vixi's clit, while Janice took her lover's tight little cunt. Then she felt Mike's intrusion against her own opening and gasped ecstatically as that massive construct of combined flesh and technology pushed in to fill her more completely than she'd ever been filled before! Before it was firmly seated though, she felt something catch her inner lips and pubic bone. It felt like a red-hot ring of something rough as it was pressed hard against her opening. Then it stretched her a little painfully as it was forced in past the constriction. That ring came to rest just above her G-spot inside as the head of whatever it was came to rest against her cervix.

Vixi experienced the exact same sensations as Janice's huge strap-on penetrated her depths until its end pushed tight against her top. It felt a lot like the glass dong Lisa had used on her the night before, but this felt softer, more real. Then the vibrations started and she almost lost her mind! She felt them everywhere! They were slow at first, then Janice began to fuck her. The vibration pulled away from her cervix and the huge ring stretched her walls as it passed over her G-spot. Then Janice was pushing her way back inside, and the vibrating ring once again stretched and vibrated its way past her G-spot, the vibrating head pressed into her cervix, the base vibrated against her tightly stretched lips and the vibe on top just brushed her asshole as Janice bottomed out inside her. With all of that, and Lisa licking her clit and playing with her boobs for all she was worth, Vixi's orgasm hit her so hard, she thought she was going to black out again! She didn't though, and she watched fascinated as Mike's more than healthy cock in its high-tech cage stretched and pulled Lisa's lips into beautiful contortions while she herself strummed her lover's button and kneaded her tit flesh as busily as Lisa was doing hers. Then she realized Lisa's breathing had become panting screams that were sending blasts of hot breath rolling over her straining sex and adding yet another stimulation to what was rapidly becoming way too much to handle! The final straw came when Janice pressed something hard and slippery against her asshole. She rotated it a couple of times and pressed harder. After last night's experience, Vixi had no qualms about letting it inside. It was only a little bigger around than Lisa's finger as it stretched her a little before popping into place. Then Janice tapped its base, and it started to buzz! Her multiple orgasms were coming every couple of seconds, and she realized she too was screaming between pants for breath.

Lisa couldn't believe what was happening to her! This was her ultimate fantasy coming true in real life! That vibrating cage thingy was a truly evil invention! It was pushing all her buttons at once, and she knew this was only going to end in one way. When Mike pushed in the butt plug, it surprised her just as much as Janice's had Vixi. Then her world was coming apart at the seams and she couldn't have made herself care if she'd wanted to! She knew she was screaming fit to shred her vocal chords as her multiples tore through her, and she knew she was going to have a very sore throat when this was over. She couldn't make herself care about that either! Even better, Vixi was cumming just as fast and just as hard as she was, and she could feel her lover's orgasmic spasms shaking her body along with her own.

Janice and Mike were both shocked that their erstwhile new partners were holding up so long under their combined assaults. Even more surprising, was the fact that both were gamely doing their best to keep up their own assaults on one another, despite the fact of their near continuous orgasming. Eventually though, both finally failed. Vixi was the first to pass out again, though Lisa was only moments behind her, both of them leaving substantial puddles on the mattress beneath them.

Neither Mike, nor Janice were any better off. Their toys had been designed to pleasure them as much as their partners! Mike had already cum once and had regained his erection as he continued to fuck Lisa. The semen from his first load was now squishing out of her, along with her own juices as he carried on. Janice he saw, was in near constant orgasmic convulsions as she did the same to Vixi. Her own juices were contributing mightily to the puddle growing beneath their side of the play area. He'd just reached his second climax and was loosing his load inside Lisa when she stiffened a moment, then went completely limp, passing out from the overstimulation.

"I win!" Janice crowed, "Vixi passed out first! Do you believe she took this whole thing? I mean right up to where my lips were pounding against hers and our clits were kissing one another around the vibe! This girl is deep!"

The two of them pulled out of their partners together, then began stripping out of their harnesses. Once they were free, they carefully rolled Lisa off Vixi and gently moved the two girls out of the splash zone and the large puddles therein. Once the girls were clear, they quickly pulled the mattress cover loose from the nearest free corner and began rolling it up toward the unconscious girls. Then they just as carefully moved them onto the newly exposed and clean cover that had been beneath the used one. From there, they finished stripping off the soaked cover and threw it into the sanitizer, which was larger than the usual model for exactly this purpose. Those chores done, they rearranged the pillows to make their guests comfortable, covered them both with soft blankets and crawled in with them, Janice cuddling up with Vixi and Mike doing the same with Lisa.

When Lisa and Vixi were gone and Natasha found herself alone with Karl and Bona, so were her clothes. This time she wasn't going to fall asleep in the middle, never mind she'd been practically exhausted the night before.

She had Karl's clothes off quickly as well, and had him on the sofa and was in his arms deep in a passionate kiss for which he himself was more than ready. Soon her hands were wandering his body, and his hers. She loved the feel of his hands all over her, especially when he tickled lightly at her most tender spots.

This time it was her turn to please him. She began by kissing her way down him quickly until she got to his chest. There she paused to kiss him all over, and nibble at his nipples playfully, much as she liked to have done to herself. Then she continued downward, easing herself out flat on the cushions as she went. When she reached his rock-hard manhood, she kissed its tip lovingly, before taking it just into her mouth to suck softly on his head. Karl repositioned himself slightly so she could rest her head on his inner thigh and have easier access. She released the head and ran her tongue down the shaft, stopping and kissing every few centimeters until she reached his hairless jewels. Surprisingly, there was no trace of stubble. Apparently, he'd had himself depilated down here. She was going to love being his woman!

He'd chosen loose fitting clothing after his shower at the gym, which had kept him cool and dry down here. She was thankful for this, as she didn't really like the taste, or smell, of a man who'd been sweating heavily. She knew she was like most women in this regard. The fact Karl took this kind of care with her told her two things. He'd probably been expecting this in some form or other, and he'd wanted it to be as pleasant as possible for her. What he didn't know, was how pleasant just his thought for her was. That, and she liked to please her man in this way. The fact he also liked to please her orally, only made it that much better for her.

Suddenly she realized what he was doing. His positioning... She smiled as she sucked one of his jewels into her mouth as he settled himself against the back of the sofa. He wasn't going to let this be a one-way thing then. There was no way she was going to argue with him. She rotated her hips slightly and lifted herself on her left foot to get her other leg under her. This she slid as close to the sofa back as she could to make room to get her other knee on too. Karl cooperated by lifting his head high enough to give her the space she needed.

This was all she needed. She balanced her weight on her elbow and slid her knees to the back of the sofa, allowing her hip to settle onto its edge and made herself comfortable. That done, she lifted her upper thigh, exposing her womanhood to his gaze and offering him her lower thigh for a pillow as he had for her. Then she returned to her attentions on his jewels.

Natasha was already wet when Karl got to her petals and her salty sweet delicate taste was all he'd been waiting for. He started off easy, softly licking her outer folds, parting them slightly and working to build her up slowly. He wasn't trying for the massive and drawn-out orgasm he'd given her last night. It was too soon for that. He planned to take it slow tonight, and give her several smaller ones to spread her pleasure out as long as she wanted it. He knew tonight was the night they completed their union finally. For now, he would build her up gently. She seemed to have the same idea as she did her magic for him.

Natasha came first and quickly. Apparently, she'd been quite ready, and this was what she'd been hoping for as she moaned her approval of his technique. After her orgasm, he let her relax in the afterglow as she continued to work at his member lazily but still attentively. Once she came back down, he began again very gently, so as to avoid causing her any discomfort. Many women were especially sensitive right after an orgasm. The more powerful the orgasm, the more sensitive she would be afterward. This had been a minor one, and Natasha showed no signs of discomfort. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying this far more than the first buildup. Still, he took his time, building her up as carefully as before. Natasha increased her efforts as well. She seemed intent on making him cum with her the next time. He too began to pay close attention to her rhythms to give her what she wanted. When he felt himself building to his breaking point, he increased his own efforts. It worked beautifully, and as he gently lapped up her juices, he was pleased as he felt her neatly swallowing his own product. Even more surprisingly, the last bit, she seemed to be savoring, rolling it around in her mouth as she continued to gently suckle on his head. Afterward, they lay together in post-orgasmic bliss for the next several minutes.

After a time, Karl sat up and pulled Natasha up to kiss her deeply. The passion he got in response was amazing, and she was quickly writhing against him sensually. Finally, she broke the kiss. "Take me downstairs!" She moaned excitedly. Do me in the water. I turned it on before, it should be ready now."

Karl lifted her and did as she asked. He was slightly surprised at her solidity and more than pleased by it. So many women were too soft in his book. This one had muscle filling out those incredible curves, and felt wonderful in his arms. He couldn't wait to get inside her hot depths and feel that powerful muscle all around him. He couldn't wait, so he stopped and set her on her feet to kiss her, pinning her to the wall. Her legs came up to surround his waist, pressing his manhood into her slick wet folds. he could enter her here like this, but she'd asked him to do it in the water, so he would. He finally let her down, but she didn't let go with her legs, keeping them wrapped tightly around him. So, he straightened and continued down the stairs to the gym, and over to the water, where he made his careful way in and too one of the loungers. "No, to the regular seats, on the other side." She instructed, "Just sit down with me straddling you like this." He had an idea what she had in mind, and did as she asked again.

As he eased himself down, she unwrapped her legs from around him and positioned them to either side of him before kissing him deeply again, while fumbling with one of the compartments on the poolside. Finally, she broke the kiss and pulled back from him again. "I'm so ready for you." She growled as she reached for his head and pulled it into the valley between her breasts. He caught and cupped her breasts one in each hand, lifting them together to couch his face as he kissed their inner slopes, before taking one then the other nipple into his mouth and sucking hard, bringing a gasping growl from her each time. This was apparently exactly what she wanted, which was nice, since it was exactly what he wanted to do to her.