Gabby's First Lesbian Sex

Story Info
Gabby Logan enjoys lesbian sex with Denice Lewis.
1.3k words
4.48
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that concludes another fantastic European Championships. In which three new world record was set, along with seven European records and seasons best and personal-best too many to mention. All that is left is for me to thank our expert analysis team of Michael Johnson, Denise Lewis and Jessica Ennis Hill and say goodbye from Helsinki." With that Gabby Logan signed off the hosting of the European athletics Championships for the BBC.

She stood and hugged the other three on the site before a technician arrived to remove their sound and microphone equipment.

An hour later the three girls were enjoying cocktails in the hotel, home of the BBC team for the duration of the championship.

For Denise and Jessica the main topic of conversation was the performance of the heptathletes an event at which both had won Olympic gold medals. After a few drinks the topic drifted from athletic prowess to the physical attraction of the competitors.

"Did you see that Swiss girl? she was stunning," said Denise, then carried on, "I know she's gay, she's with that Slovenian girl in the 400 metres, I wouldn't mind being a sandwich between those two."

Jessica said, "oh you are awful, but I can see what you mean though." Gabby was taken aback Denice had never in intimated she was interested in girls, but perhaps it was the alcohol talking.

After a few more drinks the conversation moved to male athletes and the tightness of some of their lycra, all three decided to go to their rooms and prepare for the flight home tomorrow.

At Gabby's door after saying good night and a hug, Denise kissed her briefly and gently on the lips then left her own room without another word. Gabby happily straight and married to a handsome former Scottish rugby International was taken aback and as she showered she couldn't get the thought of the kiss from the stunning black girl from her mind.

It has been a very hectic seven days, with the championships over Gabby could relax and was soon asleep.

Later, Gabby heard a noise and saw that Denise was climbing onto her bed. She was wearing a white almost sheer shirt, her smallish black breasts clearly visible through the almost transparent material.

Denise slowly pull back the covers and saw that Gabby slept naked. Without a word Denice lifted the flimsy garment going over her head and was equally naked, Gabby couldn't believe her eyes, straddling her was this black goddess, ebony skin smooth, and still with the athletes toned body.

Denise lean forward and placed her hand on Gabby's breasts the blonde closed her eyes enjoying the long fingers gently massaging the flesh and then floating above, barely touching the now erect nipples.

Gabby stretched out her arms and pulled Denice towards her. The black girl lay on Gabby and then she introduced her lips to the blondes.

It was Gabby's first shared kiss with another female and she soon was probing with her tongue into Denise's mouth and was met with an equally active tongue.

The pair kissed for what seemed an age before Denise reluctantly seemed moved her lips towards Gabbies ear and after blowing softly into it and murmuring, she sucked on the lobe and at the same time slowly slid her hand down Gabbies fit body and combed her fingers through the wispy hair of Gabbies pubis.

Gabby was confused, she had never even contemplated having sex with another woman and enjoyed a full and satisfying sexual relationship with her husband, however the probing fingers and lips and tongue of the black girl were sending her to places that she had never thought possible.

Denise moved her lips to Gabby's for another long and lingering kiss then slowly moved her tongue across there now hot skin and began to lick, kiss and suck on Gabby's is now very hard and sensitive nipples.

Kenny, Gabby's husband loved to kiss her breasts prior to love making and she absolutely loved his touch, but it did not compare to the thrills that Denise was now administering to her breasts.

Denise decided to move from the breasts and trailed her tongue across Gabbies body and slowly moved downwards.

She spent what seems an age just gently licking around the cute bellybutton of Gabby before bringing a gasp gasp of unexpected delight as she moved her mouth towards Gabby's pussy.

By this stage Gabby was prepared for almost anything and it and the nearness of Denise's mouth emitting hot breath was driving her crazy and she could feel the wetness building inside her. All she wanted was to feel Denice's lips and tongue around her most sensitive and private area.

However Denise knew how to build up the tension and increase the sensations and she began by carefully avoiding Gabbies genital area and slowly licked down the sides of her thighs almost to her knee before tracking the tongue all the way back. As she approached she could take in the musky aroma and she resisted the impulse to explore Gabby and instead slid her tongue through The silky pubic hair then down and repeated the licking on Gabbies other thigh.

Gabby could resist no longer and she reached down and eased Denise's head between her legs, Denise instantly began to lick the meaty and puckered lips of her sexual companion.

Gabby was in a place she had not been sexually and was overwhelmed by the sensations taking place between her legs.Denise then parted the lips of Gabbies pussy and began to lick silky soft interior with long sweeps of her tongue.

Gabby was very quickly approaching an orgasm and when Denise's tongue finally found her clitoris Gabby's whole body shook as the climax rushed through the very portal of her being.

Denise hungrily licked the juices that were flowing from Gabbies pussy as Gabby experienced another orgasm building deep within her.

Denice could not get enough of the pleasure of licking and sucking around Gabbies pussy and continued as Gabby experienced orgasm after orgasm until she fell back onto the pillow utterly exhausted.

Without exchanging a word Gabby climbed onto the now prone body of Denise and adopting a position that she always has enjoyed with men, Lowered her head and instead of taking a penis into her mouth she began to lick the black pussy lips that were adjacent to her mouth.

The first taste of another woman sent shivers of delight through Gabby who began to lick feverishly at the quickly moistened lips that were emitting wonderful musky aromas into her head.

Denise enjoyed the attention for a while before joining in and sucking Gabby prominent and very wet lips between her own.

It was not long before the lure of the small tight hole in front of her eyes proved irresistible to Denise and she probed the butthole with her tongue the sensitive nerve endings giving Gabby yet another new and overwhelming sexual experience.

As Denise probed both holes in front of her Gabby intensified the licking and sucking of Denise and after a particular intense moment the two orgasmed simultaneously..

Exhausted the two slowly disentangled their bodies and lay side-by-side on the bed.

Gabby reached out to touch her new sexual partner but was astonished to find there was nothing, no one there. Shocked by this caused her to wake from the most erotic dream she had ever encountered.

Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and her pussy was soaking.

Next morning at breakfast Denise came and sat across from Gabby and said "how did you sleep?" Gabby looked at her friend with hooded eyes and simply said "quite well thank you but I had the most unusual dream."

Denise asked what the dream was about but Gabby replied "you wouldn't believe me if I told you."