C.S.I. UK - Celebrity Sexaholic Incognito Ch. 01

Story Info
Celebrities attend therapy classes.
2.7k words
4.25
13.5k
16
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- A proposed new series featuring female celebs and their sex addictions. Both in the UK and USA.

x

Featuring Emma Watson, Kelly Brook, Amanda Holden, Carol Vorderman.

It was the brainwave of that enchanting English celebrity Emma Watson, forever remembered for her starring role in the Harry Potter movie franchise, that raised the hopes of a surprising number of female celebrities who had admitted that they had out of control sex lives.

Emma herself had been fascinated by the online website that she once subscribed to that featured instructional videos on the female orgasm, and how to achieve one.

The vivacious and elegant young woman had famously declared herself to be self partnered, in other words she did not advocate having to marry or bear a child just because she had turned thirty.

Emma had contacted another like thinking individual, the American actress and businesswoman, Gwyneth Paltrow, who had publicly revealed she believed in open relationships and even living apart from partners or spouses.

Despite their modern views on relationships and non-monogamy they did realise that there was a very real danger for one to become obsessed, or even addicted to lust filled compulsions.

The two intelligent women, in an inspired act of compassion, had gotten their heads together and formed two separate, but allied services, offering help and support for those celebrities who were brave enough to admit to having compulsive sex lives.

They had come up with simple but structured programmes for the selected females who needed the most help, and thus formed were the two services.

C.S.I. UK, and C.S.I. USA. Or, Celebrity Sexaholics Incognito.

Emma would operate in London, and Gwyneth in her home in the Hamptons.

All in attendance would have no fears of being outed or having to air their problems in public. All would be discreet and guarded.

x

On the morning of Emma's first meeting in a hired room in West London she entered the rather sedate looking room and seated herself in a chair opposite three nervous looking women.

She had chosen a sparse room with plain white walls and just a few seats arranged in a circle.

The emphasis being on the women and not the surroundings.

On her left was Kelly Brook, the English model and actress, highly regarded as a global sex symbol and style icon.

Beside her was the equally busty Carol Vorderman, best known for co-hosting the popular English game show 'Countdown' from 1982 until 2008. The so called television maths queen had an IQ of 154 and a penchant for fucking young and virile men.

Emma nodded hello and turned her gaze to the third lady, the slightly agitated Amanda Holden.

Now in her mid forties the alluring English actress and television presenter was stylish and attractive and had a one track mind.

To fuck as many men that it was humanly possible to do so in a short time.

"First of all I want to say thank you all and well done for coming forward and facing up to what is a very real, and very disconcerting condition known as compulsive sexual behaviour."

Emma stood and paced the floor in front of the rapt audience of three.

She had chosen to wear a sombre white blouse and grey mid length skirt and with her hair back in a ponytail.

"This is a self sufficient project and we ask for no fee from any of you. Your happiness is our goal and we will be more than happy if we succeed."

Emma sat back down again and crossed her willowy legs and folded her hands in her lap.

"Gwyneth and I are confidant that our programmes are going to be the first steps in helping you all. Initially, a coming to terms of your problem, and then treating that problem with meetings, help sessions and even visits to our retreat in Sussex by the sea.

There, you can relax and pamper yourself in a sort of rehab, away from the temptations of the flesh."

Emma saw the glimmers of anxiety on all three faces.

"We're not saying stop having sex. Not in the slightest. Sex, with men or women, is wonderful and to be enjoyed. But we need to cut back on the meaningless one offs and lousy shags and try to appreciate the joys of the body and mind. So, I'd like to begin. I think it best if we all introduce ourselves and then each of you give an example of the problem. So, Kelly. Shall we start with you?"

Kelly jumped in her seat and looked at the others in turn.

All eyes were on her as she sat and hugged her knees in her tight blue jeans.

The room became silent and the soft patter of rain on the window was the only sound to be heard.

Kelly Brook had never had a problem getting the attention of every red blooded male in her vicinity.

The dark haired bombshell had a shapely hourglass figure with a slender waist of 25 inches and distinctive 34 DD cup breasts.

Born in Kent she had begun modeling straight after finishing school, appearing on page three of The Sun newspaper, and working for a well known company that specialised in selling bras and lingerie for large breasted women.

From that starting point Kelly began to breakthrough into television, including breakfast shows and reality type programmes.

She had never married but had dated Jason Statham for a number of years before the pair decided to call it a day.

Kelly had been crowned FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World in 2005, and this is when she admitted her sex life had shot through the roof.

One night stands, quickies and even threesomes were normal behaviour for the rampant sex bunny who never seemed to get enough.

Now she was in a long term relationship with Italian boyfriend Jeremy she had admitted to Emma Watson that she needed outside help to combat her compulsive sexual activity.

"Can you provide us with an example, Kelly?"

Asked Emma and Kelly sat up straight in her chair and lifted her chin.

"Alright, I will."

x

Emma Watson and her guests, Amanda Holden and Carol Vorderman were all ears as they listened to Kelly Brook relate her problem with compulsive sex.

Kelly explained that in her experience and personal opinion, the most satisfying sexual experiences were the spontaneous ones. Those erotic moments that just occur and which you simply cannot plan.

But those seemed to be few and far between these days.

She had been with her current boyfriend for five years now and things were plodding along steadily.

Jeremy was an Italian model, six years younger than she.

He seemed to be always busy these days as he spent a considerable amount of time in France, while she remained at their shared residence in Kent. Kelly had in fact proposed marriage to him herself, only to be told no.

The voluptuous model got quite lonely over time and began to look elsewhere for satisfaction.

She needed attention, and gratification, so she had been forced into this decision she had not meant.

The television celebrity and model had been feeling her old self again after shedding several pounds and admitted she was at her healthiest in a long time.

And her sexiest.

The pair shared an old house and a few months ago Kelly decided to rent one of the spare rooms to Jeremy's best buddy from Rome.

At first it was to be for just a couple of weeks, but it turned out to be for a couple of months.

At first Kelly had been a bit annoyed but he was good company and fun to be around.

She had never dreamed that anything would happen between them.

Well, that's what she kept telling herself as she masturbated in bed, thinking about how he would sneak in and just take her right there and then.

Then, one morning when she was alone yet again, using her vibrator under the sheet she opened her eyes to see none other than

Diego at the foot of the bed.

"Diego? what are you doing?"

"Scusi, I thought you were out. I heard noise and thought I would check it out."

"Have...you been watching me?"

Kelly slowly turned the sheet back to expose her hefty tits and licked her lips as she sized him up.

"I have, for some minutes."

"You have? Do, you like what you see?"

"Yes, I do."

Kelly could not fail to miss his boner that had severely tented his trousers and she kicked back the sheet to let him see her in all her naked glory. The horny brunette spread her legs to display her wet pussy and tilted her head.

"Would you like to do anything else besides watch?"

"I would like that very much."

"Then go ahead."

Diego removed his shirt and Kelly was pleasantly surprised at his impressive physique.

She felt her body heat up and her toes curled as he approached the bed.

She just had to have him!

Also a model, the twenty nine year old the Italian moved to the bed and slid his hands across her legs and inner thighs and Kelly duly pushed them out further.

His hand cupped her wet cunt and looked at her with dark and brooding eyes.

Kelly shivered and she instinctively raised her hips as he inserted his middle finger inside her.

He finger fucked the hot brunette and then bent his head to kiss her pussy.

Kelly closed her eyes as Diego kissed all around her labia whilst still giving her finger.

His touch was gentle yet firm at the same time as he impressed her with his dexterity of finger and tongue alike.

She marvelled at the way he licked that sensitive strip of flesh known as the perineum with long swipes that ended at her anus.

Soon he had her dripping and she was eager to return the favour.

Diego stood and took off his jeans and Kelly got her first good view of his full naked body.

Smooth chest, flat stomach, and nice legs. Between which jutted his huge erection at a very healthy 90 degree angle.

Kelly admired his organ immensely. The length and girth were ideal for a good fucking and the horny model gasped as she gripped the shaft and felt it pulsate in her palm.

She bent to his groin and put the tapered head inside her mouth.

He was much bigger than Jeremy and she sucked on the swollen glans as she stroked his hot shaft with vigorous hand motions.

Her head nodded at a furious pace as she drooled down his mouth watering cock, taking great care to flick her tongue along the underside in teasing motions that made Diego bite his lip.

All the while she licked him she kept her eyes on his and the sight of her purring on his rod while she stared at him had a great impact.

Diego was well aware of the effect his body had on females and Kelly was no different, and when she paused for air he noted her stiff nipples and flushed face.

He laid back and held up his pole for her to sit on.

Kelly fluffed her hair up and sighed as she flung her left leg over his right hip and clamped her thighs to his desirable body.

She wanted this so badly, to have his huge dick throbbing inside her wet cunt.

She experienced an immense wave of pleasure warm her loins as Diego gripped her by the waist and urged her to take his length.

Her nether regions bumped his hard on and she dry humped him with rolling hips and pelvic thrusts.

"You tease me. Fuck me."

Kelly grinned and gave him a kiss on the nose and then popped his cock head inside her.

She shifted her backside and sank down slowly down to his root, each inch of him scraping her inner depths.

Her hands settled on his abdomen as she began a languid yet assured ride on his cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

It was everything she imagined and more.

Diego moved his hands to her outstanding tits and pawed and fondled them with wide eyes.

Her boobs were magnificent and he was riveted to the perfect globes of flesh.

The sublime vibrations in her pussy made her pussy awash with her love juices and the more wetter she became the more she quickened the rate of her strokes.

Kelly took his entire length and her bottom smacked against Diego as she rocked back and forth.

Her moans became louder and her face flushed as his cock reached parts of her inner walls Jeremy never did.

Her tits bounced madly as her entire body shuddered and wriggled on his lap.

She started to rotate her wide hips to put pressure on her clit and she wailed loudly from the sheer ecstasy of the moment.

Extremely aroused by her ministrations, Diego flipped Kelly over and now he was in control.

"Oh!"

Diego put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto her back firmly.

He sprawled across her curves and his chest pressed into her hefty boobs.

"Put it in." He ordered.

Kelly reached down beneath him and tugged on his slick cock and placed it to her gaping cunt.

Together they merged. He with a firm shove forward. She with a buck up from the bed.

As he settled his weight on her Kelly placed her arms around his neck and met his mouth with hers.

Diego's cock bored into her deeper and deeper once he found his prime position.

Kelly felt a hot flush from his invading rod of steel and soon her welcome orgasm overwhelmed her.

As she melted in his arms Diego shifted gear, spread her legs out wider and stroked in and out of her foaming pussy with hammer blows of his turgid cock.

"Diego...Diego!"

Kelly kissed him hard on the mouth as she became lost in a sexual euphoria that she had not known in years. She vowed to herself that she would not sit idle in the coming months and that she seek out more and more gratification.

Why not? She deserved it.

Now Diego fucked her like there WAS no tomorrow and his tight butt was a blur as he neared his own climax.

Kelly grabbed onto his buns and helped him drive his superb dick into her molten cunt.

It had been beyond her wildest dreams and Kelly was in heaven as Diego's hips jammed against her upturned bottom.

"Wow!"

Her second orgasm was even more intense than the first and Kelly's stomach did flip flops as her pussy contracted around his boner.

That did it for Diego and he slid his erection back out and ejaculated over Kelly's ample bosom.

Streaks of white cum sprayed her boobs and formed a river down her deep cleavage.

Kelly looked at the wall clock and saw that ninety minutes had passed. Twice the usual time that she and Jeremy had ever been in bed together.

For Kelly this was only the start of things to come.

x

"Since then I've fucked about thirty men, and each time it never comes close to that time with Diego. Emma, I just can't quit having meaningless sex. I need help."

Emma Watson finished taking notes and placed her hand on Kelly's.

"We'll do our best, I promise. Now, Carol? Let's hear from you. How can we help?"

Carol Vorderman sat up and blew a stream of air out between her lips.

"Well, for me the sex is just the cherry on the top because I'm addicted to foreplay. I love being turned on by a man, having my body explored by different lovers, seeing if they can bring anything new to the game. I need that build up otherwise I can't get off. I have to be soaking wet by the time we start to fuck. In particular I love a man's hands on me, strong and young hands, all over my body, touching and fondling. Sometimes I want to be kissed all over, sometimes I like toys when I feel a bit kinky."

"Well, that's certainly descriptive, Carol. Quite a vivid picture indeed. Can you give us an example?"

"Certainly."

Emma Watson poured her three strong class cups of Earl Grey tea and sat back down again.

The charming actress listened to Carol's detailed compulsions.

Carol took a sip of tea and sat and crossed her legs.

"Well, only last week..."

to be continued.

123z
123z
822 Followers