Gabriela - A Lovely Married Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a lovely married woman...
22.4k words
3.72
53.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulfric24
Ulfric24
29 Followers

Gabriela... A lovely married woman 1

Gabriela walked from one side to the other thinking about what to do, she wondered if she was doing the right thing.

Deep down he knew the answer, even if the circumstances were special, he shouldn't do what was about to happen.

She was about to go out with a man who was not her husband, but she would never betray him, never again, especially not with such a despicable and disgusting man.

She quickly picked up the phone, hoping it wasn't too late to cancel that extramarital date, she would argue anything, but when she started to dial the keys she heard the bell ring, she cursed herself, it had been very slow.

He wondered if there was still going back.

-------------------------------------------------------

Weeks before.

It had not been a good day for the beautiful Gabriela.

Her boss was in a bad mood, even with her, which meant more work.

She wondered if it was her fault, if maybe the constant refusals to date him were finally taking its toll.

Everyone in the office knew that Mr. Martinez, her boss, was trying to court her, but she was married and happy, so he would just be nice, give her wings (as they say in Mexico) and laugh playfully and mischievously at her advances, all in order to keep his job.

She was lost in these thoughts when the sound of a horn woke her up.

"Hurry up, ma'am!" She heard a voice say from the car behind his truck.

At 26 years old, Gabriela de Guillen could proudly say that she was a full and happy woman, married since she was 20 to the love of her life, Cesar Guillen, a man she met when she was 18 and with whom she quickly fell in love and started dating. Within two years they were married and a year later she gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy named Jacobo.

Gaby (as she was commonly called) took advantage of the few minutes when she could be alone to reflect on her dreams, her family, her work, in short, all those things that daily tasks did not allow her to do.

But today was different, she had to pick up her son with her "lovely mother-in-law", just seeing that lady's face made her feel bad, they did not get along very well.

Reflecting on her enmity with Doña Romina, she came to the conclusion that she (Gaby) had not started with her, she always wanted to treat her well but apparently Doña Romina did not want the same.

At that moment he unintentionally stepped on the accelerator of his truck and to his bad luck he left the lane and hit a car that was parked on the sidewalk.

"God!" Gaby thought, somewhat stunned and shaken by the blow, it was the first time in her life that she had crashed.

After a few moments he watched as a guy got out of the car, from a distance he noticed him annoyed, very annoyed. The guy cursing loudly went to face the person who hit him.

She was a little scared, but being an honest person, she was ready to face the consequences of her mistake.

In an instant the guy was already in front of her truck. It only took a few seconds for the airy state of that energetic man to change to one of amazement at the mere sight of him in front of him.

The old man's eyes were fixed on Gabriela's tender face, with those beautiful blue eyes, her white complexion, her full lips of an intense crimson red, her beautiful and straight blonde hair down to below her shoulders, finely made up.

Never in her life had that guy seen such a beautiful face.

She saw it too. He was a fat guy, very brown skin, rather broad, tall, about 50 years old, rather unkempt, wearing work overalls that looked quite dirty and with oil and grease stains.

"Good morning... Sweetie." Said the man, whom Gaby saw, and quickly thought he was one of those dirty old men she usually met in the streets, she smelled the foul breath from his mouth, apparently he was not a very clean man.

"Excuse me sir, It was a complete mistake on my part!" Apologized the worried girl who was still sitting in the driver's seat.

"Calm down my queen, Hehehe, if it's not so bad, let's introduce ourselves first, my name is Cipriano, and yours, princess?"

It was impressive how seeing her the man changed his mood, if it had been a man there would probably have been a fight, but not with her, not with such a piece of female, the excited man thought.

"You're right, how rude I am." Gaby said, putting her hands to her face. "My name is Gabriela." The young married woman, like the old man, shook his hand as a sign of introduction, although the man did not give her a good impression, she was not prejudiced, she thought that perhaps underneath that vulgar outside was a good person.

"Well." Said old Cipriano. "Now if we are going to talk about what happened." The subject spoke in a suggestive tone that Gaby understood, however she was used to those attitudes on the part of men of all ages, for which he did not give it importance.

Gabriela opened the door of her car and in a very sensual way (without intending to, since she was naturally like that) got out of her vehicle.

The old man had wide eyes when he was able to fully observe the figure of that spectacular woman.

He looked her up and down, her stunning legs, her flat belly, the result of a long time in the gym, her huge ass which seemed to want to break the tight denim pants it was covered with, going up higher his gaze saw the girl's stunning honey breasts, as majestic as imposing, completely firm despite their exaggerated size. In short, Gaby was a pageant girl.

Gabriela's sweet but sexy voice woke him up from his lewd thoughts.

"Please excuse me sir, it was a serious oversight on my part."

"Don't worry doll, apparently my car only suffered a dent." Said old Cipriano pointing to his car. "The one that was wrong was yours, just look."

It was true, his truck was the one that had taken the worst part, he did not know what to do, one of the few problems that his marriage brought was the economic issue they were going through.

Cesar, her husband had recently lost his job, they only supported themselves from what she earned as a secretary, which was not much and to finish grinding her the modern vehicle had not yet paid for it.

"Sir." Said Gabriela. "I repeat my apology, but." She hesitated to continue, but she did. "At this moment we are short of money, I propose to leave you my phone number and address and in 1 month I will pay you for the damage... is that ok sir?" this last thing she said in a flirtatious tone (she didn't do this kind of attitude on purpose, it's just that in all her life being harassed by men she had unconsciously learned that her beauty could open some doors for her, and therefore certain benefits).

The old man could not believe it, he was somewhat undecided, he did not know if the spectacular woman in front of him was flirting with him or it was his imagination, in any case he did not want to stop seeing her.

"Don't worry Gaby." It was the first time the old man called her by her name. "Let me tell you that you are in front of the best mechanic in the city, hahaha." Laughed the old mechanic with pride as he placed his hand on her prominent belly.

"Really?" Asked Gaby with real curiosity, and that's how she was, curious, flirtatious, cheerful, funny, the typical girl who always attracts attention, and not only for her body, but for being a very nice and charismatic person, although being so uninhibited sometimes caused problems, more than once she had slapped someone for misinterpreting her attitude, for believing that they could get to more with her, just like old Cipriano was doing at that moment.

"Of course I do, my princes, let me check the engine of your truck, it seems that it was what got damaged the most."

"Thank you very much Don Cipriano!" She said showing that smile of perfect teeth that would drive any man crazy and that obviously old Cipriano was no exception

"No care babe, now get in the truck and give him contact when I tell you." Gabriela was so used to most men calling her that way (little girl, queen, baby, mommy, babe, etc.) that she no longer gave it importance and obeyed.

Sitting in the driver's seat Gabriela watched as Don Cipriano checked her engine, praying to God that when he ordered her to start the engine, it would start, which unfortunately did not happen, she cursed to herself, how was it possible that even though she caused the crash her truck was the one that took the worst part?

"It was more damaged than I thought, baby." Don Cipriano shouted to her from in front of the uncovered engine.

"Damn!" Gaby said in a low voice but clear enough for the old man to hear her, while leaning his head on the steering wheel, honking the horn.

"Calm down, my queen, tell me what happens to you?" Said Don Cipriano, noticing the girl's heaviness.

"It's nothing, Don Cipriano." Answered that blonde with a voluptuous body, still leaning on the steering wheel of the truck and staring straight ahead.

"Of course I care, besides, a girl as pretty as you should not disobey her elders." The old man said this with a smile that showed his mouth lacking some teeth. The ordinary mechanic was a real old fox when it came to women, he knew how to treat them, how to make them happy, how to seduce them and he was ready to put all his experience to work in order to get his new "friend" into bed (although it was also true that it was the first time he would try to seduce someone as tremendously sexy as Gaby was, his other conquests were light years away from this new one he was trying to seduce).

Gabriela smiled back and without much resistance told the old man about her problems, for some strange reason she thought she could trust him.

They talked about her husband's job loss, her son's tuition, the lack of insurance on the truck, the fact that she still hadn't finished paying for it, and Gabriela even told him about her problems with her mother-in-law.

"Well young lady, unfortunately I can't help you with all your problems, but at least I can help you with your truck." The mechanic was clear that this was the perfect way to reach the girl, that's why he himself had cut the power to the vehicle before asking Gabriela to start the engine.

"Seriously?" Gaby said with a look full of hope, not knowing that she was being scammed by that horrendous old man.

"Of course, yes!" Answered this.

Without thinking about it, Gaby rushed to the man she had just met, hugging him tightly with the sole purpose of thanking him for the favor he was going to do her.

Gabriela's delicate arms could not wrap around her new friend's obese body, but Gaby did not care, even though she did not know how he was going to help her, the man had behaved wonderfully, she had caused the accident and it seemed that it was the other way around.

Don Cipriano was in glory as he could feel Gaby's big melons on his chest, and being bigger than her and being in that embrace it was enough for him to look down to be able to recreate the view with the spectacular pair of buttocks of the girl, her smell of femininity he loved, of naivety, of woman, he made a super human effort not to touch her inappropriately, but he took the opportunity to rub his cock lightly on the young girl.

The young married woman was so happy that she did not pay any attention to the hardness she felt moving in her belly.

The men who passed near them watched in disbelief what was happening, that beautiful woman totally devoted to the flabby body of that old man.

Until the beautiful Gabriela detached herself from the obese mechanic, much to his disgrace.

"Look babe, this is what we will do, I don't have the parts here to fix your truck." Said Don Cipriano staring at the beautiful Gaby.

"I take it to my workshop, fix it and I'll have it ready for you in about 2 weeks."

"Two weeks!?" The young married woman asked somewhat disappointed.

"I'm sorry, but I can't before, the parts I need are difficult to get, now if you want you can take it to another workshop." The old man crossed his fingers that the girl did not decide the latter, and if she did, he had already thought about how to counterattack and lower her delivery period to one week.

Gabriela hesitated for a few moments, how would she explain to her husband the absence of her truck? She did not want to tell him that due to an oversight she had gotten a new debt, these were difficult times and they did not have enough money, she thought that maybe she could take it with another mechanic, but at the same time he thought that perhaps the old man did that to have some insurance that he was going to pay him, besides that it would be necessary to see if in another workshop they would accept to repair it and wait for her to raise the money, so accepting his error accepted.

"Okay Don Cipriano, but as I said before I won't have money to pay you until the end of the month... will it cost me?"

Old Cipriano could not be happier with the determination of the beautiful Gabriela, he even imagined her all naked and paying him with a night of sex for the favor he was going to do her, of course this was only dreams, and he knew it, since he could tell that the girl was a decent woman, but he would still try.

"Don't worry about the money, we'll fix it later." He finally told her, going over her from head to toe, now with more lust than before.

"Really, sir? But I feel sorry for you... I was the one who crashed it and you are the one who is going to lose out." The beautiful Gaby had her arms crossed which highlighted her prominent breasts even more.

"Don't be sad little young lady, look that I also had some guilt." Which was not true but I wanted to look good with that beautiful woman who still had him stunned.

Still undecided, the young lady ended up accepting the deal with that stranger just to avoid problems with her husband, in addition, and thinking about it, she was not taking advantage of the man, because sooner or later she would end up "paying" him.

The old man called his assistant by cell phone with orders to bring the tow truck as quickly as possible, while he chatted with the girl as if they had known each other for years, strangely there was a very good chemistry between them.

On the one hand Gabriela saw the man as a nice gentleman who was helping her after a serious mistake.

On the other hand, the old man saw the girl as a possible sexual partner, not caring that he had already told him that she was married with a child. It was so good that the old man would do his best to take it to bed.

Gabriela desperately looked at her watch, she was late to pick up Jacobo, and she knew that when she arrived with her mother-in-law there would be some kind of lawsuit.

At that moment the crane arrived.

From it came down a boy of about 18 years of age, rather short, dark, the typical boy from a poor neighborhood (or at least that was the impression Gabriela got) and like Don Cipriano, very dirty.

The boy didn't even try to hide the obscene looks he was giving Gaby.

"Oh my boss, he woke me up, I was sleeping very well... although by the delicious ass of this babe I understand hahaha." Said the young man addressing first the mechanic and then looking lasciviously at Gaby.

What the poor boy received for this vulgar comment was a strong slap from his boss.

"Hey monkey, don't be rude, respect the lady." (monkey was her nickname) said Don Cipriano to his assistant. "Excuse yourself or you will see."

Reluctantly the monkey apologized, it seemed strange to him the attitude of the old man had never behaved like this.

"Excuse me accepted." Said Gaby showing her charming smile as she extended her hand wanting to shake that of the monkey. "I am Gabriela, gladly."

The completely surprised monkey answered the greeting.

"My name... My name is Pablo, or the monkey for the friends." The boy was surprised by the attitude of the charming and young woman.

"Monkey? Let me guess, Mmmm.... they call you that because when you were a kid you used to climb trees hahaha." Gabriela laughed charmingly to both of them.

It was quite obvious that it was not because of that, but because of how tremendously hairy the boy was, however the boy liked that he overlooked this.

The girl was so used to that kind of compliment like the one the monkey told her that she was no longer offended, on the contrary she preferred to get along with people, but if she had to be honest she liked the way Don Cipriano reprimanded him for the comment.

They exchanged a few more words, when the girl apologized to them because she was already very late, she went to her truck and took out her wallet to take the money and go by taxi, and to her bad luck she realized that she was not bringing any money.

That was the height of bad luck, she was sure this was one of the worst days of her life.

His mother-in-law's house was still a bit far away, he could walk away, he would arrive without much difficulty, the problem arose when he thought how to return home, by that time it could already be dark and he did not want to expose his son to the insecurity of the town.

Another option was to ask her mother-in-law to take her home, or to lend her money for a taxi, immediately disposed of that idea, she would rather walk back than ask her horrible mother-in-law for something.

She was at a crossroads, fortunately for her old Cipriano noticed it and it didn't take long to get the girl to tell him about her problems again.

"Don't worry sweetie, I can take you." Said Don Cipriano, not even believing it because of the opportunities that were being given to him so easily with such a Goddess, opportunities that still would not lead him to something else with her, but that if they allowed him to interfere in his life in an accelerated way.

"No, Don Cipriano... you've already done too much for me, I can't allow it." Gaby shook her head.

"Let me tell you a little secret." The old man confidently approached Gaby's ear (a confidence that she herself was beginning to give him without knowing the danger she was in with that lustful predator). Being so close to her, the old man felt he was losing control, he wanted to kiss her ear, suck her tender little mouth, throw her on the floor and strip her of her tight clothes and fit his cock in her pussy, he even imagined how beautiful her vagina would be, he imagined it small, tight, pink and with little blond hairs, a delicious little pussy worthy of its owner. However, he restrained himself, he had to take it easy.

"I also hate my mother-in-law." Don Cipriano finally whispered to her.

The girl gave a great laugh and in the end ended up accepting, she went to her truck to see if she did not forget something.

While the old man chatted with the monkey giving him the last instructions.

"Well, you know, straight to the workshop, I don't want to find out that you're going around thinking you're beau a stud with schoolgirls."

"Yes, I know, sir, by the way... do you really think you have a chance with that woman? If she looks like a model." Asked the guy who had already realized the reason for his boss's "good" attitude.

"Of course, my young monkey, haven't you seen how he looks at me?" Answered the old man. "You can tell he knows how to pick out those of us with big dicks, hehehehe."

"The truth is that I think she is like that with everyone, my boss." Answered the young man who was right, Gabriela was like that, without intending to, she made men think that they could take her to bed, something that had not happened so far.

"Fuck you, asshole! but make no doubt about it, I'm going to fuck her, believe me... or have I ever let you down." Said the old man, referring to the fact that he always did when he wanted to fuck a girl.

"Well, no, never my boss, but this woman is on another level... just by looking at her buttocks, I'm getting a hard-on too."

Ulfric24
Ulfric24
29 Followers