Gabriela - A Lovely Married Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde backed off, that disgusting old man was not really lying, his penis was very big.

For an instant the girl did not know what to do, she was enraptured by that male tool, seeing its size, thickness, the way it was pointing to the ceiling in a stoic way pulsing accelerated, and knowing that it was like that for her, that it was this hard to enter her, a strange feeling welled up inside her: she wanted to touch it, to feel it, to suck it.

"And if he did," if he touched her, if he kissed her or blew her? After all who would find out, they were in a hotel far away from the places he frequented, alone, would it hurt someone to play for a few moments with that bar of flesh, for a moment he actually thought about sucking her off, but immediately the memories of his family came back and he reprimanded himself for even thinking about it.

"What are you thinking Gabriela... you are a MA-RRI-ED woman... With a beautiful son." Thought the blonde.

"Don't make me wait, little girl, already suck her." These words brought the beautiful woman back to her senses.

"One moment sir." The girl again grabbed her cell phone and took pictures of that man in such a compromising situation.

"What do you think of my cock, little Gaby... Impressive isn't it?" Asked the old man, proud of himself.

"Eeh yes, of course Don Cipriano." The blonde answered in a low voice, she was ashamed of herself since she agreed with the old man.

"I'm more than sure that I have it much bigger than your hubby's cuckold." Unknowingly the old man had hit the nail on the head.

Hearing how the old man spoke of Cesar, he remembered the words they had exchanged moments before and the way in which he practically ended up calling him a whore.

This made the blonde's blood boil "you really think I'm a whore" she thought "then let me teach you a lesson", somehow the girl excused herself in this to get on the soft mattress, and place herself on top of the old man, leaving her feminine intimacy a few inches from that monstrous cock, but the truth was only one and this was that she was excited, she already had what she wanted, she could withdraw and complete her strange revenge, but she was hot, she wanted to continue playing a little more with that man and feeling sure that the man could not untie, continued, she did not think to have sex with him but wanted to drive him crazy, and at the same time enjoy a little.

Don Cipriano was captivated by the sensual perfume that emanated from the married woman's body, that aroma of femininity, of woman, of married female, he felt closer and closer to fulfill his goal that he had set himself since the day he met the blonde: FUCK HER.

Leaning on her knees, the blonde climbed a little over Don Cipriano's flabby body and got up (thus kneeling over the old man), she could feel the contractions of such a huge phallus on her voluptuous rear, the way in which practically he begged to enter her.

"How much do you want me?" Asked Gabriela in Don Cipriano's ear in the sexiest way he could have done.

"Very much baby... Your ass drives me crazy." The old man was putting all his strength into untying himself, he had had enough, he wanted to possess the girl now.

"Oh God!" Gaby exhaled as an electric shock ran through her body, Don Cipriano's cock seemed to get stuck in the channel that separates her buttocks, causing her pleasure.

Both were facing the most exciting situation of their lives.

Don Cipriano, he had never been with a woman as beautiful as Gabriela, the closest he had approached, was to hire one or another whore, who did not approach the beauty of the blonde, and not to mention his wife

For Gabriela it was the first time with someone with a cock as big as Don Cipriano's, Cesar did not come close to the size of that tool, and although she was sure it would not reach more, she liked being in that position, caressing the hairy chest from old man.

So the next few minutes continued, Gaby whispering the most suggestive words to him and the old man praying that he no longer tormented him.

Gabriela felt how the old man got up with her a few inches from the mattress, she did not give it much importance, the girl's excitement grew every moment, but she also knew that every minute that she spent her time there shortened, and very soon she would have to separate of that situation that was strangely so gratifying.

Surprisingly, the old man's big hands grabbed the married woman's buttocks, he had managed to untie himself, he squeezed them with such force that Gabriela let out a mixed moan of pain and pleasure.

It took a few seconds to react and realize that the old man had managed to untie himself, apparently the married woman was not good at knotting.

"No... no... sir... ple... pl... please." Gabriela said urging him not to keep touching her, but with a tone and a stutter that denoted how horny she was, the old man noticing this did not stop.

The hands of the old man were introduced under the micro dress feeling the soft skin of the rear of the excited female, at times he exchanged caresses between her butt and her smooth legs.

"You're kidding me, big ass, what a delicious and soft buttocks you have." The old man snorted as he spanked her ass hard. "Plaffff! Plaffff!"

Gabriela knew that it was wrong to let herself be touched and spanked by that man she was trying to get even with, but it was also true that she felt so good, and believing that at the moment she wanted she could stop him, she let him do it.

She did not realize when the old man pulled her minidress up to her waist, exposing her phenomenal butt only covered by the tiny thong.

With both hands Don Cipriano got rid of the blindfold and for the first time in a long time he saw such a statuesque woman.

"This... this... this is not right... let.... let me sir." She said this so as not to feel so guilty about the caresses, but in his voice there was no indication that he wanted the old man to stop.

Gabriela's mini-dress was getting higher and higher, the old man was very skillful and had managed to pull it up until it was practically just a bra.

What a spectacular sight it would have been for anyone to walk through the door at that moment, although fortunately for the old man there would be no one to interrupt them.

Gabriela felt like in another world, like in an alternate reality where the happy wife and mother did not exist, where was the woman that until a few minutes ago detested that old man, now in this fiery dimension she felt like a vulnerable female seconds away from being offered to the very same Minotaur, and that excited her even more.

"I love girls who wear these tiny thongs." Said the old man, pulling Gabriela's dental floss apart a little.

"Mjmjmj." Was the only thing the girl could pronounce, who had leaned completely over Don Cipriano with her head resting next to his on the mattress.

The skillful fingers of the old man sought the intimacy of the married woman, found her and very slowly began to make their way through her folds, before the cooperation of the blonde who did nothing to oppose her.

The old mechanic could then feel the little amount of pubic hair the blonde had in that part, he wondered if it was like that or if she had waxed, although what mattered most to him was that he was touching her, and he could feel her wet.

"Oh God, this feels so good." Thought the girl feeling the mechanic's thick, stiff fingers rubbing against the entrance of her vagina, she I knew enjoying this was wrong.

It was not such a difficult task, Gabriela's intimate cleft was lubricated by her fluids, Cesar never dared to masturbate her with his fingers, he thought it was immoral, so the girl, being a different situation than she was used to, did not stop the fat old man.

"You're so tight, you little bitch." Said the old man, and then he put his fingers in his mouth and licked them to lubricate them and go back to his work.

Gabriela let out erotic unintelligible moans, she was enjoying it a lot, every time the old man's fingers touched her vagina an electric shock ran through her from head to toe.

She was surprised at the little or no resistance she was putting up, she wanted to do it but it felt delicious, her vagina began to release fluids as the old man accelerated his insertion and removal.

"God... mine." Gabriela murmured as she separated her head from the mattress, her fingers went in and out quickly making the married woman vibrate, never in his life had he felt so much pleasure.

"Ple... please... sto... please stop." Now she was screaming like a madwoman, this time she really wanted him to stop, she had finally gathered strength to oppose her, but maybe it was too late.

The old man felt on his skin how the girl's fluids were draining in abundance, this confirmed that he was doing well.

"No! please... please." Gabriela's screams grew louder and louder, her timid hands went to meet his in an effort to prevent them from advancing.

He did not succeed, the man was very strong.

"I'm... I'm going... to... cum... I'm going to cum!" Even she was worried about how loud she was screaming and the worst part was that she was feeling more and more pleasure and the urge to cum was almost overcoming her.

"Damn it, Gaby, you're really hot... come as much as you want." The old man's words were interrupted by Gabriela's mouth, who kissed him in an effort to silence her own screams before the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her life and of which she was the victim.

While in a motel very far from where the two lovers were, Cesar placidly reflected in his bed on what happened before with Gabriela:

"I'm stupid, Gaby has every right to get angry with me, how can I think that she would lie to me." Thought Cesar completely repentant without imagining what was happening with her and the old mechanic.

"I have to call her and apologize." He picked up the phone and dialed his wife.

The girl's liquids flowed through her vagina and reached Don Cipriano, her body contorted with spasms of pleasure, their tongues intertwined, while she noticed how the old man continued to massage her buttocks, in some strange way she feels free, full, happy.

The married woman listens to her cell phone again, it is probably Cesar again, she tries to separate from the old man, but this time she can't.

The remorse is flooding her being, how was it possible that she had been so easily carried away by her desires, she a woman who had never cared about those things.

"Let... me." Gabriela said, while her phone kept ringing insistently.

But the old man ignored her, instead he tried to kiss her, to which she refused, but being the strongest old man he ended up succeeding.

The kiss is long, their saliva mixes, their tongues are searching, they are both excited... the phone continues to ring stubbornly, but she no longer cares, she just lets it ring for endless minutes until it stops ringing, Cesar has Tired of trying, he will already apologize when he returns.

After a few good minutes of intense kisses that take their breath away, Don Cipriano does not want to separate from Gabriela, she makes an effort to get away from that unfaithful kiss, she finally succeeds, both must breathe.

The married woman is much more exalted than the old man, her breasts rise and fall in a hypnotizing way, it was a wonderful orgasm, but she knows that she let herself be carried away, that that should never have happened and less with such a despicable man.

She does everything to retire, the time has come to put an end to this madness.

Her beautiful blue eyes are on the verge of tears she had been unfaithful.

However, she wonders: How was it possible that in those few moments with the old man she had enjoyed more than all her marital life with her husband?

Don Cipriano realizes that his little princess wants to leave, he does not allow her to do so, he imprisons her holding her by those wide and soft hips that he likes so much.

"I have to go sir." Gabriela says even with her breath shaking, for the first time that night she was aware that she was half naked in front of a man who could be her father, her cheeks reddened with shame.

"Where to, blonde big ass? This is just the beginning." Don Cipriano got up from his position and sat down on the mattress, lifting Gaby as if she were a feather and sitting her down in front of him, in this way the married woman was just a few centimeters away from the man's erect manhood.

Gabriela's heart was beating a thousand an hour, she had been very stupid to think that the old man would let her go just like that, her beautiful blue eyes were fixed on the old man's penis, she did not understand how it is that moments before she had wanted to feel the penis of that man between her hands, now that she saw him more closely she realized that he was a monster, if the old man tried to put her in, she was sure that he would split her in two.

"No... let me go... get away from me." The again worried female tried to push Don Cipriano's sebaceous body with no results.

The old mechanic did not understand why the married woman behaved like this, moments before she was quite cooperative, although if she had to be honest, she did not care, after all, he had the most sensual woman he had ever known in his life there, half naked a few inches away of his cock, for nothing in the world would he let her go.

"Please, Don Cipriano, let me... I'm married." Gabriela told him without results.

The old man's face was completely degenerate, and it was understandable, having such a woman as he had her made the holiest a sinner.

He took the girl's tiny thong and broke it with a pull and took it from its owner, she let out a slight scream at the abruptness of the action.

It was then that the moment most awaited by the old man arrived, it was time to penetrate her, taking her from her formidable butt, he lifted her and directed her towards his erect member, the married woman, realizing it, began to scream:

"No! He's going to tear me apart! Please Noo!" However her pleas were in vain, very slowly the old man was penetrating her, while she did not stop moaning. "It hurts! Noo! Noooo!" Gabriela, trying to have some place to lean on, hugged the old man and put her head next to his.

With great pain, the married woman had already managed to swallow more than half of that cock.

"You're so tight, bitch... this is unbelievable!" Old Cipriano shouted with his eyes wide open, looking at her frightened face.

Gabriela didn't say anything anymore, her body was arched by the force of the old man, she kept her strength to try to resist the pain, which came very soon, the old man let her fall, stringing the missing portion of her body with one jerk.

The girl's scream was not long in coming.

"Ahhhhhhhh... It huuurts!"

"Calm down baby, you will see that in a few moments you will get used to the cock and ask for more of it." The old man stroked the silky hair of the blonde in a very paternal way, which Gaby liked, made her feel a little more secure.

Once fully skewered, the old man released her from his hands, he knew that what the married woman wanted the least was to move, therefore she would not separate, he took advantage of this moment to finish removing the minidress, with one hand he stretched up the girl's arms and with the other he took it off.

She looked tremendously sensual, only with her black bra sitting on the cock of an older man, it was simply spectacular.

Gabriela couldn't believe it, the old man had won, he was inside her, she felt stupid, like the worst of women, how had she allowed all that to happen?

The old man, feeling that he had already waited long enough for Gaby's stretched vagina to adapt, began to move his pelvis, feeling immense pleasure, how many days and how many nights he had dreamed of this and at last it had come true.

"Nooo... do not move!" The blonde's face was a mixture of pain and pleasure, but in her there was no more pain, she had adapted very quickly to that cock, what she didn't want was to get more excited, it felt so good.

"See baby, your little pussy has already adapted to me... I can feel it eating my cock." Said the old man very agitated and with his face already wet with sweat.

"Nooo... that's not true." Gabriela denied it chokingly trying to feel less guilty.

The old man bit Gabriela's ear, licking it, tasting it, while her pleasure is increasing.

She fits her manicured nails into the old man's big back making him feel a sweet pain.

Don Cipriano moves faster and faster, he is crazy about Gabriela, just like her who makes super human efforts not to show it, in her mind and in her heart was Cesar, but even though she was already moving slightly accepting this extramarital relationship she would not give the satisfaction to the old man.

"Aaaahhhhhh...!" Gabriela could not let out a loud moan.

"I love the way you fuck, you stupid bitch! What a delicious pussy you have there, slut... and I'm finally tasting it." The heat of the moment made the old man insult the blonde and surprisingly she liked it, she liked feeling used by that man, being his bitch, as he said, and being helpless before him.

The old man's hands grabbed the excited young woman's spectacular ass, he moved her up and down on his long thick veined cock, their fluids joined, their bodies rubbed, the old man felt on his flabby chest how Gaby's melons squeezed.

Don Cipriano tries to kiss her again, she rejects him.

Her resistance is almost nil, Don Cipriano's cock is about to break her, it takes her to places she didn't think she could reach, she is experiencing the greatest pleasure ever.

She doesn't care about anything anymore, she completely forgets her husband, her son, her life and gives herself completely to the unbridled sex with this man she only met a couple of weeks ago.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Gabriela screams like crazy and it is she who now seeks Don Cipriano's mouth, he accepts her and they merge in a passionate kiss, their tongues play, search for each other, feel each other while they start to fuck in a passionately unhinged way.

Don Cipriano notices how he no longer has to carry Gaby to keep on penetrating her, she is getting into herself, the sound of the plock...! Plock...! that Gaby's ass makes as it hits the old man is wonderful, exciting.

The old man's hands leave Gaby's ass and grab the blonde's melons above her bra.

"Take it off." Orders the old man, separating himself from that kiss.

Gabriela averts her gaze, she feels sorry for herself, but she keeps moving her hips, the pleasure is immense, she wants to continue feeling pleasure.

She obeys and undoes the clasp of her bra, takes it off and throws it in a corner of the room that smells of sex.

In front of Don Cipriano, majestically appear the biggest tits he had ever seen, big, voluminous, with two small pink nipples quite hard, a sign of their owner's excitement, they move up and down, he notices how they drip drops of sweat making them more appetizing.

The old man squeezes them tightly, molds them to his calloused hands.

"What big tits you have, slut." Don Cipriano opens his mouth as wide as he can and eats them.

"Ahhhhhhahhhhhhhh!" Gabriela did not stop screaming, moaning, showing her excitement, in those delirious moments she loved that that stinking mouth sucked her tits.

The old man can't believe it, how delicious the blonde is, she's a goddess... she's his goddess...!

They spend several minutes with them fucking. Gabriela wiggled vigorously on the obese waist of the old man who was impaling her, with all the forces she exerted on her body concentrated from her waist down, squeezing, rubbing, compressing and sucking with her vagina that fearsome cock she was tasting, both are at their limit, exhausted, sweaty, but still excited.