Gabriela - A Lovely Married Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That little kiss was enough to excite the old man even more.

"Oh sir, let's go somewhere else, in order to give you the massage I promised you yesterday, and I assure you that tonight will end with a happy ending." She whispered this into Don Cipriano's left ear.

The old man staring at the girl, took her hand and practically pulled her and urged her to follow him towards the exit of the building, he didn't want to wait any longer, he was going to fuck her.

...............

The old man drove to a Motel that was about 20 minutes from the building where the girl lived, he did so in her truck, because one of the conditions Gaby set dictated that they use her truck.

The mechanic's first proposal had been to take her to his workshop, but Gaby, remembering what he said the day before, about putting cameras on, refused, arguing that he already had acquaintances in those places.

The old man, no matter how much he insisted, could not make her change her mind, so he decided to take her to another place.

The trip turned out to be horrible for the girl, she had to endure all kinds of pretty nasty compliments, besides that, the old man being completely sure that he already had her in bed, started massaging her powerful legs, and the worst thing was not that, the worst thing for Gaby was having to pretend that she enjoyed it, She had to use her stupid laugh so that the old man wouldn't suspect, although at a certain moment she felt guilty, she thought about what her husband was doing while she was being groped by a guy who could be her father, but there was no turning back, she had to teach that man that Mrs. Gabriela Marchetti de Guillen was not to be trifled with.

They parked the van near the Motel, it was a very old building, you couldn't say it was horrible but it was quite precarious, at least the facade, a few floors that you could tell had not been painted for years, a huge sign with the word motel on it. red flashing, except for the o which did not work.

Gabriela saw couples come and go (although there were more who came in given the time), and she felt ashamed, in her head she knew it, they were the "most unequal couple", the couples she saw were generally the same age and characteristics, unlike them.

I felt that all eyes were on them, and it was not far from reality, the men wondered how that disgusting guy could bring such a charming girl from his waist, if he had paid him something and if so, it should be a lot of money.

Women quickly thought the most logical thing to do that she was a whore.

They arrived with the receptionist.

"Good evening." Said the receptionist who immediately noticed the girl's beauty.

"I need a room." Answered the old man, it was obvious that he was in a hurry.

"A double bed or a single bed?" Asked the hotel clerk.

"You're not watching, asshole?" Replied the old man in annoyance, while pointing at Gaby with his eyes.

"Excuse me sir."

The employee handed over the keys to the room, Don Cipriano paid for it and they both left in her direction, with the receptionist's gaze fixed on the sensual swaying of the married woman's ass, in those moments I wish I had cameras in the rooms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

With some difficulty Don Cipriano put the key in the plate and opened the door, the anxiety to fuck with Gaby was too much.

Then the blonde could see the room, it was not very spacious, but it was not too small, it had only what was necessary for what couples needed it, a bed in the center against the wall, some furniture and a room at the back, the which she thought the bathroom was.

The thoughts of the blonde were interrupted by the voice of the old man who said:

"Now if little girl... let's enjoy as newlyweds." Slowly Cipriano approached her, who did not know what to do, he must think fast or he would be in danger, he knew that an excited man was capable of anything.

Perhaps you will wonder what exactly Gabriela thought when she got into the wolf's mouth, when exposing herself in that way with that man who wanted everything with her, this was simple, she could not leave things like that, she could not allow that she made fun of her and less of her family, she was an independent woman, capable of fending for herself, when someone tried to harm her she was capable of defending herself and in this case she was no exception.

His plan was to expose him in front of everyone, for his wife to realize what kind of man he was and for that he had a surprise in store.

"Wait a minute, Don Cipriano... how about if I first give you the massage I promised you yesterday?" Asked Gaby with that voice full of naivety.

"Whatever you want my queen." Cipriano replied.

"Old pig, while you are here with another woman, your poor wife must be very worried about you." Gaby thought. "But you will regret having accepted my proposal." It was at that moment that Gaby realized that Don Cipriano had taken off his plaid shirt, it was a vision Disgusting, Don Cipriano's prominent belly rose and fell due to his labored breathing, his thick locks from a distance looked like grime and dirt, he was definitely a disgusting guy.

"No!" Gaby exclaimed, realizing that the old man was trying to take off his pants and then take off his underwear.

"What's wrong, queen?" Asked Don Cipriano, not understanding her reaction.

Gaby, realizing that she had reacted badly, said:

"Go to the bathroom, take off your clothes and put on a towel."

The old man who still did not understand why he could not undress there remained motionless until Gaby continued:

"I am excited by the wait... I want to surprise myself with his big penis."

Don Cipriano smiled, it was the first time he had heard such a sensual woman talk about his member.

"I assure you that my cock will not disappoint you little girl, in a few moments I will make you scream like a wolf."

He got dangerously close to Gabriela's anatomy, who quickly became defensive, but the man was faster, with a pull he pulled her towards him and planted a tremendous kiss, which the disgusted married woman received reluctantly, her mind shifted. She debated between pushing him and continuing to kiss him, she had to keep up appearances, she had to make him believe that she liked him.

The old man was skillful, and he reached deep places in the blonde's mouth, taking the opportunity to massage the body of what he believed was already his lover.

He loved to put his hands on the girl's big butt and raise them through the narrowness of her hips, he thought he felt how the young woman was resisting, but not enough to push him away so he continued.

The smell that the man gave off from his mouth was disgusting for Gabriela, a mixture of alcohol and tobacco, two of the things she hated most in life.

But something was happening inside her, something strange, that man was the typical Mexican, macho, dirty, unfaithful womanizer, things that she hated in a man, but at that moment in his arms she felt strange, the way the man kissed her Without contemplation and without asking her permission, it did not bother her as much as she believed, she felt protected, desired, in short, like a woman, something she had never felt with her husband.

In order to follow his plan, he returned the kiss, his tongue began to play with Don Cipriano's, his hands that until that moment were on his trying to remove them stopped pressing to place them on Don Cipriano's neck, as did his Blue eyes that at first widened like saucers before such a kiss little by little and languidly they were closing, and when she finally hugged the obese body of the male she finally closed her eyes completely to continue kissing him and being kissed.

The old man then carried the girl by the buttocks with the intention of taking her to bed, without separating his lips one millimeter.

It was at this point that her cell phone rang from Gaby's bag, a sign that someone was calling, this alerted the blonde who quickly parted her lips from those of the man, returning to reality and also remembering her mad revenge.

"Put me down, Don Cipriano." Asked Gaby, who was very agitated by the kisses from before.

"Let it ring, precious... let's go on with what we were doing, your kisses are delicious."

"No... please can it be my husband." Gabriela begged.

Despite his excitement, the man obeyed, he did not want to make that big ass angry and lose his opportunity.

Like a lightning bolt Gabriela took her cell phone out of her bag, it was indeed Cesar.

Guilt flooded her, as it was possible that seconds before she was making out with another man. That call had brought her back to reality, what she wanted to do was stupid, she had to get out of there...

She watched as Don Cipriano got into the bathroom, but she was still undecided.

The sensible thing to do would have been not to answer, but nervously he did.

"Who is the most beautiful girl in the world?" Asked Cesar in a very affectionate tone.

"It's me... what do you want Cesar?" Gabriela wanted to appear serenity, but she had never been good at lying.

"Sorry for wanting to know how my little wife is."

"I'm fine, if you called me just for that I'll hang up." Gabriela tried to finish that call as quickly as possible, she didn't notice she was being very rude.

"Where are you?" Asked Cesar.

"Like where am I? I'm at home." Gabriela lied.

"Well, according to my mother, you left him taking care of Jacobo."

Gabriela had forgotten that detail, she made a serious mistake.

"Okay... I'm at Lidia's (her best friend) house, we're at a girls' meeting."

"A I understand, pass it to me." Cesar said.

"What? Do you want me to pass it on to you? Why?" Gaby was dismayed by his request.

"To know what you tell me the truth."

At that moment two feelings predominated in the sexy blonde.

The first was the fear that perhaps Cesar might discover his lie, that even if he did not plan to sleep with that man if he knew what his plan was, he would still be angry.

In a few seconds fear had been replaced by courage, by the fact that her husband did not trust her, because she was sure that her mother-in-law had called her and told lies, because she always believed her mother more than her than was it his wife?

"No... I'm not going to pass it on to you, if you want to believe me well, if not, then not even a little boy."

"Let me talk to her!" Shouted Cesar from the other side of the cell phone.

"I won't." Gaby was firm.

"You can do whatever you want... my mother was right."

At that moment Cesar hung up the phone.

Those last words penetrated deep into her, her mother-in-law had always treated her as a whore, she was sure that was what Cesar was referring to, which made her even angrier.

She completely forgot wanting to get out of there, he wanted to take out his anger with someone and that someone had just come out of the bathroom naked with only a towel attached to his waist.

"Is my hero ready for his massage?" Gaby asked with that flirtatious voice that characterized her.

The man knew he did not have to say anything, what he did was pass by the side of the blonde and lie face down on the mattress.

Gaby climbed up the old man's hairy back and in a very sensual way started massaging.

Due to the position she was in, her minidress almost totally showed the majesty of her legs.

Don Cipriano let out slight moans of pleasure, Gabriela was very skillful, she practiced massages often with her husband, she reflected and realized that it was the first time she had done that with another man...

"How well you do Gaby!" Roared the old man.

"Am I doing it right?" Gaby asked making a slight pout, as if wanting to look like a spoiled child.

"Yes, you do it well and you're hot... I can imagine how well you must fuck, babe." The old man no longer cared about keeping his composure, after all, he thought he was a winner.

At this comment Gabriela let out a light laugh, she wanted to warm him up to the point that the old man couldn't hold on any longer and at that moment he would leave, not without first taking a small gift.

Gabriela's hands at times brushed the old man's butt over the towel, she could tell she liked it because of the way the old man contorted.

The old man felt in glory, that woman on top of him giving him a massage that many men wanted, he felt somewhat uncomfortable in that position, because his completely erect cock exerted pressure on the mattress, causing slight pain.

"Can I ask you a question?" Gabriela wanted to see how horny the old man was.

"Of course queen, whatever you want."

"How long have you wanted to take me to bed?" She ventured to ask.

The old man took a moment to answer, but when he noticed that Gaby's hands stopped massaging him, he replied:

"The truth... from the first time I saw you, I already knew that we would end up in a motel room."

"Really?" Gaby was incredulous at the old man's honesty.

"Sure, I still remember, I even remember how you were dressed."

"Hahahahaha," Gabriela laughed, honestly that comment amused her.

"I don't believe you sir." The blonde continued.

"Well believe it, I remember you with that tight jeans that highlighted your buttocks, and that white blouse that could not contain your huge boobs."

Gabriela continued with her work, at times she leaned completely on the old man making him feel her breasts, she liked the way he felt the owner of the situation, she believed she could handle the old man at will.

"One last question, sir... when you were making love to your wife... Did you think about me?" That question was asked seriously, since he found out what the old man was really like, he was curious to know this.

"Yes, every time I fucked my wife, you were in my head, beautiful, and now I'm finally going to put my cock in you."

"Fucking old pervert." Gabriela thought.

"Now it's my turn to ask, how small is your husband's dick?" Said the old man nonchalantly.

"From... where did you get that?" Gaby replied, partly upset that the conversation had turned to her husband and partly because she had guessed right. According to her, Cesar had a small penis.

"I can imagine... for a female like you to cheat on her husband means that she doesn't fuck you like she should, or that she has a small dick, hehehehehe."

"No... how do you think? I do this because you saved me." Gaby said feeling that she was losing control of the situation.

"You don't have to lie precious, and let me tell you that my cock is very big, worthy of an Amazon like you."

Gaby remained motionless for a moment, she had to calm down, she had to regain her composure or the old man might discover what she was up to.

"Oh... Don't be presumptuous." The girl said sensually.

"It is not to show off, but all the women who have tried me repeat, and your mommy will not be the exception."

Gabriela was no longer liking that game. Or maybe he was liking it too much so he concluded that it was time to finish the whole little theater.

"Don't move from here, don't turn around."

Don Cipriano felt the married woman get off his back, and he obeyed.

Gabriela took two small black bandages out of her bag.

He returned as fast as he could and again climbed onto Don Cipriano's back.

"What is Mrs. Guillen up to?" Asked the old man.

"A little game... Or you don't like games?" The girl said as she tied the blindfold over the old man's eyes, preventing him from seeing anything.

"I love games." The excitement of the old man was clearly noticeable.

Gabriela took the mechanic's arms, he cooperated otherwise the blonde would never have moved them, gathered them on her back and tied them as best she could.

When he finished Gabriela got off it and stood a few steps from the bed.

"Now yes, turn around, without taking off the bandage."

The old man obeyed the orders of what he thought was going to be his female in a few minutes, and rolled over on his back.

And it was then that Gabriela noticed the huge bulge that was perfectly drawn under the tight bath towel, apparently Don Cipriano was not lying.

"You're a naughty girl... don't make me wait any longer and sit on my cock... You're going to like it." Said Don Cipriano.

Gabriela did not answer, the time had come.

She took his cell phone, his intention was to record the old man, take photos and give them to his wife, that was his revenge, expose him to his most loved one (or at least that's what he thought Gaby was)

She started recording:

"Do you want me to sit on your cock?" Gabriela asked in a suggestive tone.

"Yeah... take my cock and put it in your pussy all by yourself... I know that's what you want."

"Oh no, but what would his wife think?" Said the blonde, massaging the old man's leg with one hand while she kept recording with the other.

"Fuck that old stupid cow, you're much hotter... That fat old cow can't compare to you!"

Incredibly, Gabriela was enjoying feeling like this, wanted, feeling that she was in control of the situation, feeling that this man would do anything to be with her.

Feeling that he had recorded enough to expose it in front of his wife, he thought it was time to leave, closed his cell phone, and trying to make the least noise, he picked up his bag and walking on tiptoe, he reached the door, began to pull the knob with the The old man's voice behind him, who, believing he was still with him, kept saying obscene compliments to the blonde.

It was then that Gabriela made one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

The blonde thought that perhaps it was not enough to expose it in front of his wife, and if he did it before everyone, he could upload the video to the internet, of course he would have to modify it so that his voice would not be heard, but he believed that it was not enough Shameful, after all he was just a man in a towel saying vulgarities and it was decided, he was going to capture him naked.

Perhaps the most sensible thing to do would have been to leave, but her morbidity overcame her.

"I'm going to take off this blindfold Gabriela, so we can fuck." Said the old man.

"No, not yet, wait a bit."

The blonde pounced on Don Cipriano who was still in the same position, he left his cell phone on the bureau that was next to the bed.

"Now if my hero, it is time for him to show me his great tool." Gabriela said in a sarcastic tone, which the old man did not notice, the girl still refused to believe that it was as big as it seemed under that towel, maybe it was an optical illusion or maybe the towel was bulging more than it should.

Gabriela climbed on top of the old man, crawling like a feline, not knowing that it was a dangerous position, in this position Don Cipriano could have penetrated her easily, but he was enjoying the game.

It was definitely the old man's best night, he felt the married woman's hands massaging his very hairy chest and how they slowly descended, along with her towards his manhood. She rubbed the old man's meat rod over the towel, Gabriela liked to warm him up.

"Come on little girl, take this towel off me and suck it." Said the old man, totally excited.

"Stupid old man, he doesn't know this is all going to the internet." Thought Gabriela.

Gabriela placed her delicate hands on the top edge of the bath towel, close to where the large bulge was noticeable, very slowly she began to pull it down.

"Sir, I hope you won't disappoi..." Gabriela couldn't finish the sentence, the towel fell at the man's feet and in front of her stood fully erect the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life.

Although she had only seen her husband's, this one was completely different, almost tripling in size and thickness, completely contrasting her husband's blond member with the dark and veiny cock in front of her, it seemed to Gaby that it was not normal to have so many veins, there were too many, all covered by a dark clump of thick black coiled hairs.