Gabriela - A Lovely Married Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PLEASE... PLEASE... GET DONE WITH THIS!" Gabriela did not realize how loud she was screaming at the same time that she alone was moving violently over don Cipriano's body, people passing by outside the room could hear her screams, or even hear the accelerated panting of both excited bodies.

"I'm almost, bitch!" The old man, wanting to finish, got off her, lifted her up, put her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

These small moments of calm helped Gaby to calm down a little.

"Here I come, Gaby." Said Don Cipriano, placing his still erect member at the lubricated entrance to Gaby's pussy.

"Wait!" Gaby stopped him from his position putting her little hands on the hairy belly of old Cipriano.

The old man made a curious face.

"No... don't come cum inside... when he's about to ejaculate, please come out." Gabriela knew that resisting was useless, she wasn't even sure she wanted to stop him, but she was thinking about her life because she didn't want to get pregnant.

Don Cipriano did not answer, with a single blow he introduced the full extension of his huge phallus.

"Mmmmmffffffss... de... lici... ouuus!" Gaby moaned excitedly with her eyes tightly closed at such a brutal but delightful action for her venerable body that by now was resisting everything.

The old man dropped all his weight on the married woman, she has difficulty breathing, the man is very heavy, but stands firm with thighs wide open and collected accepting intercourse.

That's why the rapid in and out of the old man's cock drives her crazy, she hugged him, her soft hands tenderly caressed his back, and again while they fucked they kissed but now with real passion.

The bed seemed to collapse, the fuck that the man was putting on the voluptuous body of the married woman was of anthology.

Pleasure and delightful shivers drive the blonde crazy and she imprisons the old man with her legs, wanting and allowing him to enter her more.

Her pussy and his cock seem to be one, they seem to have been born for each other, both sexes merge and fuse.

Time goes by, 30 minutes in that position, 45 minutes pass and neither of them have any idea how much time has passed, nor do they want to finish doing it, they only concentrate on continuing to feel the pleasure.

Gabriela's voluptuous body can't take it anymore, she has reached her limit, all her muscles tighten, she contracts them and tries to embrace his cock completely with her vagina, and when she thinks she has succeeded she explodes in great spasms of pleasure, she is literally suffering a spectacular orgasm.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!" She screams desperately with her unrecognizable face due to her now orgasmic grin from everything she was feeling.

When he felt that his female had the orgasm so desired by her, Don Cipriano could not take it anymore and just like the married woman, he reached his limit.

Gabriela's pussy, which did not stop leaking liquids, felt how the cock that was still penetrating her made strange movements.

"Get out Don Ciprianooo." Gabriela said in a moment of good sense, noticing that the old man was going to ejaculate.

Don Cipriano, ignoring, did not get out and deposited all his seed in the blonde.

"Noooooooo!" The girl's scream was of fear, even so her pussy did not stop sucking that monster cock that vomited sperm in torrents almost in her womb.

"Accept my cum, bitch!" The old man's voice echoes throughout the room as he ejaculates inside her.

The thick liquid was abundant, hot viscous. For Gaby it was the first time she had ever felt anything other than that of her husband.

Totally exhausted, the old man separated from the girl and without trying to, he falls asleep, it has been the best fuck of his life.

She lies on the mattress face up, completely naked with her beautiful legs wide open, her blonde hair tousled and her mascara running, her vagina dripping with the old man's sperm, she is exhausted and realizes that she has just been fucked.

As her arousal dropped, guilt took its place, she was stupid, she had ended up falling into the old man's nets, she had been unfaithful, not only to her husband, but also to her son and the worst thing was that she had liked him.

(To be continue)