All Comments on 'Gabriella Ch. 07'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
ladylanaladylanaalmost 14 years ago
First to comment!

SO glad the next chapter got out. It was worth the wait,as usual. =)

Can't wait to see what you do with the next one. Keep up the amazing work.

Simon and Ella all the way.xx =D

darknesscallingdarknesscallingalmost 14 years ago
Drama,drama,drama!

OMG, I'm dying to read ch8. I love how much drama you bring in each chapter. All the twists and turns. But I'm still rooting for the happy ending!

As in, simon,and gabriella. Together. PLEASE! ;)

Loved it, keep it up, you're amazing...

x

theirdretheirdrealmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the update.

It is good that Ella left. Her life was spiraling out of control. I'm not for Simon and Ella being together. I hope she get some much needed help. Did Bryan rape her or did she have sex with him. The only way that Simon can fix this if he tell Patricia that he has been having sex with Ella. I want Ella to be at a place in life where she can respect and have high esteem for herself and not use sex as a means of escape from her problems with Simon and Patricia.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
sob sob sob

I was crying with this chapter. oh my goodness!! this is so much drama!!!!

darn bryan! i want him dead!!! hahaha... he is a troublemaker. i hope nolan would know what an a**hole he is and refuse to be his friend. my heart is with ella. she is vulnerable, confuse and with a not so good reputation. i wish she would find a good friend who can help her get up and make sense of her life. i still want a happy ending for ella.

patricia is an idiot. she should have placed her daughter first. her bday?? my goodness..nothing happened on her daughter's bday that is good and she has no idea. what kind of a mother is that and not remembering if ella had attended the prom??? a mother should know. she kept on saying she wanted to make thing right but she always F**k up. i am getting tired of her lines...she is so selfish!!! and simon, he is one confused guy. i hate him coz he kept on hurting ella.

now, now... so much emotion from your reader. that just shows you how wonderful a writer you are soular. please do not make us wait long for chapter 8. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

Thank you for another great chapter!

I'm on the fence about who I want to see together. I like the idea of Gabriella and Simon together, but I can't stand the idea of how their relationship started. I like the idea of Patricia and Simon together because that's how it should be. What I do know is that Ella needs some help, majorly. I hope in a later (or the next one!) chapter that she gets it. Bryan is a horrible guy! I hope he falls down a flight of stairs. Did he rape her or did she just go along with it?? If he raped her then I hope he gets in trouble!!! I thought the Fool the World reference was AWESOME. =D

Anyway, thanks for working so hard to put this AMAZING chapter out and I look forward to the next.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Nice link to Loose Ends.

I didn't like the wait but I loved the chapter. Each chapter I feel worse and worse for Ella. She's stuck in this vicious cycle and despite her bravado, she's too weak to stand up for herself. There must be a character who can show her that she deserves better. Not Nolan, definitely not Bryan... Patricia is so passive but might care... Simon cares the most but is in denial. I just have no clue how this is going to work out. Next chapter will be pivotal. Will Simon still be drawn to Ella when she's living somewhere else? Will his relationship with Patricia improve as much as he thinks it will without Ella there... I have some ideas but I'll wait to see where you take us. Still Team Ella, all the way, lol! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for working to make it happen sooner. While the wait is painful, I think all your readers understand that writing this good takes time. As impatient as we may feel, we'll still be around, anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this train wreck. I love every single word of it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

What a wild rollercoaster ride of sheer drama!

This is the first time that I have had strong feelings for Ella and the tormoil that has plagued her short, young life. Everything and everyone in her life have been tainted by lies, deception, betrayal, and disregard. To her credit, she finally acknowledged her role in what has become the worse reputation a girl wants to have with men and women.

I agree with her leaving. She is old enough to go off and start fresh, anew, get help, get her act together and re-build or build her life. Her mistakes are lessons of what happens when one does not love themself first.

Nolan surprised me. However, he is no better than that slug Bryan. They deserve each other.

Again, I thought the damn lightbulb would finally go on in Patricia's thick skull. Can someone buy that woman a clue?

Simon has some nerves rationalizing that Ella and Pat are his "family." Is he serious?? He has broken all rules of boundaries and decency, trust. Sick creep!

Soular, you out-did yourself on this chapter. Kudos to you!! Yes, chapter 8 must be close behind in order to maintain the frenzied energy and momentum that this story evokes.

Thanks for a great read!!! ~Bluegardenia

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
Great and wonderful update but I find both of the female characters weak....

Pat and Ella give Simon to much power in their lives and how they feel, think, view themselves and even interact and handle each other not only as mother and daughter but as women. They put him on a pedestal and make him godlike in their lives when he is truly the worst flawed and emotional damage then all of them. Sorry but people can romanticize Simon all they want BUT he is an abuser/user at the end of the day, he may not be a physical one, but the cycle he created, he might as well had hit them. Both of these ladies need to get a clue because I don't care how it is painted but Simon is an emotional abuser and selfish down to the core despite his childhood and what his well intensions are for his family. He is the main problem in the situation and don't even know it, yes he cares for both of them but it goes it is tainted and toxic love direction. Ella and Pat both need an revelation ASAP and mend their fences because it is clear they love each other.

How many times is Pat going to look the other way instead of looking what is in front of her? How many times is Ella going to make the wrong decision and react instead of thinking and running away? And when is Simon going to get out of their lives for good. And be the man he wants to be for himself instead of for other people? Personally, I don't think of this as a love story but as a soap opera...lol. POOR NOLAN, I hope we hear more of him and STEVEN is hard to forget even when he is only mention in a page. And Bryan is an asshole and a tool, and I can’t believe he raped her…yikes…I hope that don’t go unpunished. Great Update and your writing is flawless and wonderful and can’t wait to see what happen next, hopefully the story don’t drag on because I can’t take anymore of the tiptoeing and avoidance without wanting to slap myself..lol. KEEP up the writing and can’t wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Whoa!!!

Whoa!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for keeping it real...

Wow... that was a tearful, nail biting chapter... well worth the wait (that must taken a toll to write)... I felt like I was sitting at the edge of the abyss, witnessing as Simon continues to fool himself and Patricia remains with her head intentionally buried in the sand, and all the while Ella slowly self destructs and disappear before their very eyes. Whatever sympathies I had for Patricia went out the door with this chapter. It is not Simon's responsibility to fix the situation (between her and her daughter), though in my mind he needs to stop the shit he is doing... Patricia doesn't know if her daughter went to her prom? Now that is a first if I ever heard one. And as for Simon he needed to back the fuck off when he realised what was happening to him and Ella. He seemed so busy making himself into the man Patricia wants and satisfying her, he does not even realise that he himself is just as fuck-up up as Ella... All his attempts to date is about being in Patricia's good books while he tosses Ella under the bus of their transgression. Pathetic, just pathetic... All the while I was hoping that he would prove to be a better person, the passionate and caring person, Ella sees. He has sorely disappointed thus far... Like many of your fans I wanted to see a happy couple in the end (wouldn't say which one though), but right now they all need to get the fuck away from each other. For once I would like to see Patricia become a mother to her daughter... better yet maybe she should start by first pulling her head out of the sand and realise her husband is fucking and fucking up her daughter...

But let me say this - Hats off Soular, you do dysfunctionality oh so well... Cant wait for the next installment...

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
OMG!!!!

Girl you know this story is just freaking everybody out!!!! You cause us to get WAY too emotional with your characters. As always brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wonderful

I love Ella and I hate Patricia with a passion. I hope there is a good outcome for Ellas at the end of this, and please don't take a year and half to post chapter 8. I'm joking, the chapter was well worth the wait. Oh my god this was brilliant, and I'm loving your stories. I can't wait for the next installment, I'm curious to find out where Ella is going she has no one and I'm wondering why she was sick please don't let her be pregnant by Brian I can't take it.

AshleyVC88AshleyVC88almost 14 years ago
:-O

OH. MY. GOD.

Chapter 8 better be soon...no pressure of course. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great writing...

Characters seemed to have grown overnight. Clear that Gabriella hurts a lot from her childhood...what a way for a mother to disregard her daughter. No matter how hard a mother works she still has time to be a part of the big events in her daughter's life. Simon is clearly fooling himself. Don't think for one second he can have peace not knowing where Grabriella sleeps at night. Also clear that the author is torn...guessing reader comments will dictate how this story ends. Story is a romance right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so confused and what the hell???

I just don't see how anyone can want either one to be with simon. gabriella needs help and if she gets it and gets self esteem , why would she want to be with Simon. Why would patricia want to be with simon after he slept with her own daughter. at first i hated gabriella but now i feel for her but i don't see how her and simon ending up together can be good. i just don't. i know not all love stories are fairy tales, but theirs is not a love story at all. the only thing i would like to see his patricia and gabriella mend their relationship. i can't see patricia as selfish, i don't understand why people dont like her. idk..... btw Simon needs to get hit by a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Amzing story as always!

Not sure how i feel about everything, but Ella needs help!!! Simon, was right about her living in a fairytale. I'm glad she is finally taking some responsibility for her own actions.

Patrica, poor thing, is just lost, clueless and still has her own wounds that she never fully allowed to heal, and her admitted guilt over the mother/daughter relationship. Not sure how you mend a realtionship if you ever find out your daughter screwed your husband, nor vice-versa. CAN ANYONE END UP HAPPY IN THIS???

Simon.......a complete fuck up! I am eagerly awaiting to see if the issues are dealt with, or if it has a dissappointing ending like Tyler P's most recent attempt lol.... Keep up the GREAT WORK!!

raunchyrareraunchyrarealmost 14 years ago
My heart is beating so fast... ...

Jesus girl, I was checking everyday for this chapter, and cursing everytime it wasn't there...BUT now, all I can say is Holy Hell !!!!

It almost physically hurt to read this, that's how good you are with words and emotions.

I'm sure I'll have to re-read this chapter to get the full grasp of things, but let me just say this: you are a brilliant talented writer, and I just feel grateful you're sharing this talent with us here for free when you could easily be published !

Now both dreading and anticipating chapter 8 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Boy!

There are times when you find some measure of sympathy for the characters.In this one i felt horrible for Ella.While Patricia tries you can still feel abandoned with the parent right there.She is suffering from her childhood still.And I tend to like Simon and yeah love is never black and white it's muddled with various shades of gray.He needs to stop yanking her chain and needs to understand the extent of his screw up.And stop saying one thing and doing another.Actions often do speak louder then words.Good to see Ella taking a a step.

Sometimes absences makes the heart grow fonder or makes things clearer.The "adults" seem to be making this worse.Simon is saying one thing and showing another.You can not just slap a band aid on this.Maybe loss of contact with both Patricia and Simon is what is needed for a bit.

That said i love it and await chapter 8

JessieJames31JessieJames31almost 14 years ago
Holy cow!

Ella thinks it's going to get better around there without her?She might be able to stand on her own for a while but oh Simon things are no going to be good at home.I like Patricia to an extent but she makes alot of excuses.How does a mother not remember if her daughter went tot he prom?Better yet how does a mother go off to work on said daughters birthday?I think Simon gets it he's just pissing me off.I like the idea of Simon and Ella.Right now i think both Simon and Patricia are in "Lets see how much we can kick Ella while she's down" mode.And both are too blind to see it.Perhaps this is the slap in the face they need.Simon dude you thought it was uncomfortable with Ella there?Yeah look out.

I also am curious as to if it was rape the thing with Bryan?Nolan is nice but he is so not for Ella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Space and Time

How can anyone want Simon and Ella together? Any girl in her right mind would not consider wanting a relationship with her mothers husband. I say that to say Ella is not in her right mind that child and she is just that a child. She has not matured she has done nothing but hurt herself and others including, Nolan and her mother. Yes, her mother worked hard and was not there for her as a mother should be but that's no excuse for the things she has done. Ella, needs to take some responsibility in this. As for Simon, his ass needs to be by himself. He should have never crossed that line an slept with his stepdaughter. The very first time he felt there was some type of attraction he should have said something done something to nip it in the bud. As for Patricia, I truly believe she knows what's going on between Ella and Simon, she keeps flashing back to her parents relationship she has to see the signs but is choosing to turn a blind eye to it. They all need help serious help. Both women need to get Simon out of their lives and work on fixing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

This chapter was definitely painful to read. I really enjoyed reading and everything but I hope in the next chapter you will go ahead and let Patricia realize that her daughter was having a physical relationship with her husband. I also hope Patricia leaves Simon quickly after the incident with his daughter. Everyone in that household is adults and I'm not sure how anyone would want Simon and Ella to be together? I'm not sure what people's ideas on love is but on Simon's end I see no love because he enjoys spending time more with his wife, he doesn't almost physically abuse his wife when she pisses him off, and he doesn't verbally abuse her. On Gabriella's end all I see is an obsession with the FIRST man who gave her attention. I feel if Nolan had been that guy she would have been all over him. So I'm not sure why anyone would think they should be together. That's not love.

I just hope in your next chapter there is less beating around the bush, and more of Patricia finally making some effort to be a mother and to leave Simon for good, and for her to realize what occurred. Good story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Holy Hell!

Ella is by far my favorite character in this story. She is so vulnerable and desperate for any type of love that she is willing to settle for men, including Simon, who treat her like she is worthless. Of course the situation isn't helped any when her mother is so self-absorbed and weak that she doesn't try to help her own daughter. Patricia has set an example for Ella to follow of a broken woman who lives and breathes for Simon.

Ella had a lot of shit thrown at her in this chapter. The ongoing nonsense with Simon, everyone abandoning her on her birthday, finding out the true reason why Nolan wanted to get involved her, Brian raping (?) her, Nolan humiliating her further when he didn't even bother to get the whole story from her, her biological father rejecting her, and Simon once again showing her how "unspecial" she is to everyone. I mean really, how much does a girl have to take before she does something drastic?

I am so over the men in this story. At first I felt bad for Nolan being the lucky loser, but now he is as big an asshole as all the rest. I wanted to see the good in Simon, because he is sort of the protagonist of this story, but he is a confused, indecisive little man who violated the responsibility of his role in life as husband and step-father. I hope it hurts when he truly realizes all the damage he's done and everyone leaves him.

As you can see from all the reviews, you are a truly great wordsmith. To evoke these kinds of emotional reactions regarding fictional characters is amazing. Hopefully the next chapter will be ready soon, and hopefully the story will come to an end soon...I don't know how much more I can take.

KittyKat147KittyKat147almost 14 years ago
...

YOU MAKE ME CRY EVERYTIME!! I LOVE IT. PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER.

alwayssometimesalwayssometimesalmost 14 years ago
Fool The World

I got so excited when I saw that reference! You two are my favorite authors on here! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER!!!

I just don't get how people can say Ella and Simon should be together. This is obliviously not a romance story, there is no good or bad character everyone is at fault. Ella is clearly a confused and emotionally disturb young woman who needs to stand up and start taking responsibility for her actions.

Yes her mom made mistakes raising her but does that give her the right to sleep with her stepfather let alone go around disrespecting herself and everyone around her. She not a little kid anymore she's 20 time to grow up and take control of her life. And as far as Simon goes that’s not love it's infatuation, Ella can't love anyone right now until she learn to love and respect herself. In a way he' s the only man to show her any real affection and as a result of her father not being around she took that affection and created some fairy tale of love and happy ever after with Simon.

Patricia on the other hand is a lot of things but is she a horrible person/mother. I don't think so. She just a confuse woman who did the best she could. As a result of her own rough child and the problem she went through with Ella father, she vows to be independent and not repeat her parent mistakes. Unfortunately she alienated her daughter in the process. I can't agree with all the things Patricia done but I can understand how a single parent who came from an abusive home can mistakes raising a child. But unless she physical and mental abuse Ella or intentionally tried to hurt her, I think their relationship can be savage thru therapy.

And Simon just to need to go some he's suppose grown man, yet he's acting like he's a kid in high school doesn’t know what he wants. Instead of playing with these women emotion he needs to go work on getting himself together.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
simply ..wow

omg! i i almost cried. i feel so bad for ella and patricia. this is all just so sad and tragic. i cant wait to see what happens next. you are amazing! dont stop writing, like ever.. please.

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
intense

so good, I swear my heart stopped a few times. Nolan should apologize. I would like to see Gabriella well and happy. Simon should get lost. Patricia should learn to fight harder for her daughter.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ella and Simon all thhe way...

Sad ...but I really feel its Gabriella and Simon. They'll work out their feelings. What Simon displays for Patricia is not love...sedate, benign, dispassionate ...

Think Steven's got it right. Let's wait to see how Simon gets along without Ella in the house.

Also how can anyone question whether what Bryan did was rape. Ella was drunk out of her mind AND she told him no. No is no even when a slut in reform says it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

loved it! loved it! loved it! can't wait till the next chapter. but i do think ella and simon fit better. honesty is important. but patricia and simon don't have that,even if he didn't cheat on her, they still wouldn't have a honest marriage. because he hides his real self for his wife. she loves the image he projects not who he really is. I was also wondering about bryan, it did come across like rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Emotional

Thank you for updating soular. Everytime I see an update for this story it is with trepidation that I click on it. The same trepidation I feel before clicking to move on to the next page. This story brings out so much of mixed emotions that it makes me question my own stance on issues. That alone is a testament to what a great writer you are. You create thought-provoking stories that move us out of our comfort zone. I no longer view this as a 'love story' or a 'romance' because it is beyond such petty labels. This is a masterful piece of literature that I hope you will publish one day for the world. On to my review:

I have always been for the lack of a better word 'team' Gabriella from the first chapter. She is such a complex and beautiful person who is suffering silently and yet so clearly that it's any wonder she is even able to get out of bed. I am glad that she finally confronted Simon with his role in the relationship. He has very conveniently forgotten that it is/was his responsibility as the adult and parent to keep it in his pants. I have never liked Simon and I still don't. Gabriella may think that she loves him, and she probably does, but it's not a healthy kind of love and after everything that she's been through, she deserves to be loved wholly. Patricia somewhat redeemed herself a bit this chapter by finally protecting and standing up for Gabriella, but too little too late I think. She has her own issues to work out, granted, but at the expense of your daughter? I'm glad she is finally admitting and acknowledging her mistakes. I could have done without the unnecessary sex scenes between Patricia and Simon, but I suspect that you want your readers to be as uncomfortable as Gabriella.

You really did make this chapter into a 'how much can we hurt Gabriella even more' didn't you? She was raped on her birthday, after finding out that the one man in her life other than Simon is ashamed of her, lied to her and who later humiliates and insults her without listening for an explanation. My heart broke when even her own father rejected her. Just how much more can one broken soul take? I really do believe that while mending her relationship with her mother will help, right now she needs to be far far away from Simon, Patricia, Nolan, Bryan and everyone else because all they do is hurt her. She needs to find her own inner strength to be able to put her past behind her and move forward so she can give herself a happy ending. It would be nice to have someone rescue her but I think ultimately Gabriella has a strength of will and character that she will need to save herself. And then maybe she can find someone who will love her for her. Just a suggestion soular, because I agree with another commenter who suggested perhaps you are unsure of where this is all going yourself. Let her tell her story. I love her character so much and I want to see everyone who has hurt her to see that they did not break her.

Simon really can go to hell. I'd rather see her 'end up' with Steven than that spineless, manipulative asshole who not only hurt her emotionally but also physically. Wow, that was a long review. Great job soular, as always. Please post soon. Am eagerly awaiting to see where you are going with this story. I can't even imagine how emotionally exhausting it must be for you writing this when I feel so drained n upset after reading it. Thank you for sharing! =) Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Emotional and heartwrenching

That was an emotional read. I felt Ella's pain. The whole family needs counselling. Maybe it's a good idea for Ella to leave that toxic atmosphere..I don't know if going to her dad will help. How will this pan out..not too great i fear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Truly amazing...

I cant believe Patricia does not realize that Gabriella and her husband are fighting like two people who are passionate about each other... Can't see feel the vibes coming off these two people. Or is she so locked within herself she refuses to see what's right in her face... That last scene seemed more like Ella was the wife Patricia is the child... Truly amazing...

Will someone just shoot Simon. Really!!! He is turning out to be very weak, pathetic man. How is he going to fix this, but continue to lie to his 'wife' and to himself. Let's see how much peace he gets now that Ella is out of the house, wondering around somewhere looking for a friend to take her in. To me, the true victim in this story is Gabriella. Earlier in the story I empathize with Simon because of the struggles he seemed to be having, but now I am just fed up with his indecision and persistence that he loves only Patricia, while his action suggests otherwise. As dysfunctional as his relationship is with Gabriella it is the most honest of the two relationships that he is in. His guilt is eating him alive so much so that he is making faulty decisions and further losing himself in the process. Does he not realize he ought to LEAVE both women alone and find himself in the mess that he has created. If he truly loves Patricia he would take himself out of the equation. As for Patricia, she is so rapped up in her own pain and denial. Her friend figured it out. Simon's friend figured it. Why can't she Gabriella's mother see what's happening. I don't even think this is a case that she 'is the last to know.' It's more like she 'is the last to want to know.' Gabriella has been hurting for so long, it is so obvious. And as for Nolan. Please, he himself has been using Ella while the rest of pathetic fools in this story. I guess hope she was not raped as been suggested, but her behavior suggests all kinds of possibilities including pregnancy from the time she had unprotected sex with Simon and Nolan.

Soular, thanks for this amazing story. The struggles of these three characters attest to how we truly deal with our inner demons. I know this is Gabriella's story and her struggles are so potent and real, but I hope through it all, all three of them redeem themselves. It is difficult to see a clean happy ending here. I keep seeing Patricia doing something really tragic when she finds out what has been happening under her roof, but I hope she is made of a greater substance. I could hardly wait for the next chapter but I recognize to get your greatest we have to learn to sit in patience while the master spins her weave...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Gotta love people's views on this BUT LEAVE Patricia ALONE!"

Love the work like always soul. I see a lot of people and their comments about Ella and Simon and then Patricia and Simon any way you look at it its a big mess makes for a great story though and yeah i see Ella is all depressed and wants her mom and im sorry but Patricia is trying to make a good home for her Ella has food clothing on her back and a roof over her head as as far as her mother not being their all she needs to provide for Ella she knows her mother loves her but love doesnt pay the bills alone and her boss is a jerk i had a boss like that so i can understand the women but its not like Ella has been abused or mistreated prom ok she should have told her mom a dance hey tell your mom otherwise she would have known so stop bashing Patricia womens doing her best Ella is a brat, not to mention Ella had no reason to approach her mothers husband in the first place that's a tramp so she got what she got and Simon should have kept his pants up plain and simple so both are tramps so in a nutshell Ella makes her on problems and then when things get bad cant speak up for herself then wants to have pity on her no more pity from me for her she needs to grow up stop being a idiot and blaming everyone for what she puts herself into. Simon well he needs to stop being fake be what he is a dog no mans going to do that thats a man hes not going to have sex with his wifes kid i dont care what she tries to do doesnt happen so hes a fake trying to have a life he's not ready for but please leave Patricia alone the womens only fault is shes to stupid to see something is up with Simon and Ella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I cant believe it

I have been a reader of Literotica for a long time but this is my first posting a comment. This story kept me up last night after I read it, it was that powerful. I feel so sorry for Ella. She is so emotionally scarred. I know what I want the outcome to be but I just dnt see how that is gonna happen with the many complex relationships in the story. I dont feel sorry for Patricia in any way and I hope it comes out about Bryan raping her. Cant wait for the next chapter. Faithful reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

The emotions can be felt with every character in this story. As a reader I feel I like I know each and everyone of these people and have become involved in their lives and emotions. As a storyteller, girl you are awesome. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!

You made me cry! And as bad as things are between Ella and her family, I can't believe she was basically 'raped' in this chapter and then called a slut by her boyfriend. Poor Ella...every thing is so hard in her life.

You write beautifully and I can't wait to read more on the journey!! THank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

This blew me away!!!!!

amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please enter the Nude Day Contest!

This is a great story - can't wait for the next chapter.

But hey, we definitely need to have great writers like you entering stories in LITEROTICA'S Special Contests. The contest starts next month - why not reward your faithful readers with a quick bare naked entry...

jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
im terribly sorry but

there simply is no happy ending. this is a very good story. i look forward to the next chapter. if any of this can be resolved i would be astounded. i cant wait until patricia finds out her husband has been having an affair with her daughter. yikes. ella is the most tortured soul ive ever read about. i say patricia should kill simon. then turn the gun on herself. ella finally gets the mental help she rquires when shes institutionalized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow ... just, Wow ...

This story (and these characters) have really grown on me ... When I first read this story, I admit, I was totally turned-off by this sick "triangle", but I persisted and I'm kinda glad I did - lol. These last two chapters, particularly this last one, has finally, finally made these characters sympathetic. While I still believe Gabriella has a very, very, very long way to go before she recognizes the hell she has unleashed around her, I now see her for the hurt, angry, destructive and damaged little girl she really is (and has been all along). Yes, Gabriella is damaged, but she is not beyond healing and I do believe she can be integrated back into a normal familial relationship with both her mother and Simon ... alot of work must be done, but it can be done. I truly believe Simon recognizes the damage he has done and deeply, truthfully regrets his affair with Gabby - he has said and shown as much to Gabby repeatedly at this point. Yes, he was weak and wounded (still is) and took advantage of a damaged girl to heal some wound within himself, but he too is not beyond healing - and I do believe he really loves his wife and will fight (is fighting) for their marriage. Patricia is an older mirror of her daughter ... she can be weak and fearful (as evidenced by her "blindness" to what is playing out before her), and was soooooo not mother-of-the-year to Gabby (created many of the monsters that plague Gabby now), yet she too is damaged and is finally recognizing her colossal errors and trying, really trying, to connect with her daughter. I feel sympathy for all three involved, really. I don't understand some readers who are soo angry with Patricia for her failures, but so easily ignore (dismiss) the mistakes and poor decisions Gabby makes ... just as I don't understand those who give Simon a free pass, but condemn Gabby as a witch. In all actuality, these three are all in need of forgiveness and reconciliation. All three have failed one another, all three need to face reality (confront the truth) and heal. If Gabby can be forgiven and reconnect with Patricia, then Patricia can be forgiven and the same goes for Simon. One will be forgiven in the manner in which they forgive ... this is true for everyone, no matter how dirty (and boy is this mess dirty!) the deeds. Sorry for the essay - just goes to show how much this story has matured!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
For how long???

I usually enjoy your sstories soular, but this is getting a bit much, how much arguments in a story are we going to take? The first chapters it was fine, now its just getting repetitive, nothing has changed/progressed much from the previous chapter apart from nolan breaking up with ella....i hope chapter 8 will be alot imrpoved than this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A married man that cheats, will sure cheat again.

Why are people feeling bad for Ella? She's a very silly little girl. she seems to enjoy the abuse. and the reason why Simon seems to get along well with Ella when things are good is because she hangs on his every word. He has a 20 year old basically worshiping all that he is about. of course he's going to relax and let her eat it up. Ella has no morals. nor does Simon. and the fact that she's hoping something good will come out of this??? well that's just strange. i hope she realizes that even if she did end up with Simon, he's sure to cheat again. Patricia is also silly. for an independent woman she sure is very confused and needy. Are people afraid to be single? she needs to open her eyes and see what's afoot. Soular you are an inspiration to us all... but please stop beating around the bush. suspense is always good but please don't over do it. good job nonetheless.

Sub3222

raunchyrareraunchyrarealmost 14 years ago
Is Ella pregnant ? Ok, so following my previous comments

I re-read the chapter and the previous one just to make sure about the time sequence and since it's been 3 1/2 weeks since she had sex with Simon- and he didn't pull out- and since Bryan's rape only happended the past 36h and she is sick, are we to conclude, she is indeed pregnant?

BTW, this is the second time Bryan rapes her, she needs to press charges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh my god

that was so riveting. I couldn't stop reading. I hope Nolan finds out what Bryan did to Ella. I hope that Nolan and Ella, somehow get together. And, I hope that....well, I don't know what I hope for Simon and Patricia. But I think I actually would like things to work out for them; even if Patricia finds out that it was Ella that Siman had that affair with.

RedShoeGirlRedShoeGirlalmost 14 years ago
damn

soular, you are talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's funny...

People seem to make excuses for Ella's scandalous behavior by bringing up her "poor childhood" and the "abandonment issues she has because of her mother", yet fail to take into account Pat's own effed up childhood and family life. Does that not affect her? Wouldn't that affect HER relationships in some way? Why does she get labeled "weak", "pathetic", etc. yet people are quick to pardon the nonsensical behavior that Ella displays? In my opinion, Ella's behavior is pretty weak and pathetic also. Also, she's not a "child"; she's 20 years old, and she knows the difference between right and wrong. She's not some tragic heroine, and she and Simon aren't some Romeo and Juliet, star-crossed lovers type of couple. She comes off as a selfish, unsympathetic woman that falls back on the "I was abandoned" excuse way too much. I was raised by a single mother that I didn't get to see all that often because she was trying to do the best to provide for me and my siblings... I'm not out effing my now stepdad because of it. I don't feel any sympathy for Ella or that scumbag Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Agreed

I completely agree with the previous post. Ella is pathetic and immature. SImon is selfish with no self-control. Patricia is weak and detached but that doesn't excuse Ella's complete disregard...(or maybe revenge) to her mother. All of these characters have flaws which I appreciate in terms of keeping a story realistic but it's gotten to the point where I can't stand any of them. This doesn't reflect my opinion of Soular as a writer. I think you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am on Team Ella all the way...

Thus far, this story has stirred a lot of comments and sentiments. Soular it bears witness to your talent and the depth of emotions you can invoke through your stories. Your first two stories on this site speak for themselves. However, Gabriella is in another category. It must have taken a lot of research and insight to reflect the lives of the three main characters. I don't know at what point Simon's life got messed up, but it is quite obvious that all three of them are carrying some serious baggage. By not dealing with her issues, Patricia's messed up past has made her emotionally unavailable and its greatest manifestation has been in her daughter's life. Some of us can go through a situation of having a mother like Patricia and come out of the experience a better person. While it is obvious Ella didn't or at least she hasn't so far. It is sad that the only love she has is for a stepfather who himself needs an intervention. It is difficult to say who Ella should or shouldn't be with. At this point I don't think this is a love story, but a drama-filled story of three persons in a very dysfunctional sex triangle (I can't even call it love triangle). One thing for sure at this point is Ella needs help and having sex is not the answer...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Someone needs to step up

I'm a long term fan of you. read everyone one of your stories at least twice.

I think the thing this story is REALLY lacking is for one of the characters to STEP UP. They all sound rather pathetic and going around in circles. I'm keenly awaiting a character to actually step up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love you but...

I love your work but... this strory is going nowhere. All three characters are completely dislikable. And Ella is disqusting! Simon is pathetic. Patricia is just sad. Alot of mess happened but the story moved nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too Much...

All this time gone by waiting anticipating what Ella will do... get counceling and some healing. Get out of those addicting harmful relationships... But it stays the same. I can't take anymore. No way in hell can I see her with fucked up Simon. Puleeeease. This IS one big blob of craziness. Its jus frustrating to root for a chracter and loose so much of the story that made you care b/c of time. Best of luck I guess I'm Done...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Grrrrrrr

Seriously this story makes me mad.

to me there's like no winning for gabreilla and I know I should feel sorry for Patricia but I really don't. Does that Make me a bad person ? I don't know but I just can't help it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Which Side?

I can't decide which side I want to be on. I feel so sorry for Nolan, Gabrielle, and Simon. I can't stand Bryan. Great job on this story. Very emotional and exciting. Can't wait to see how this end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.......

PLEASE UPDATE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I love this story its great but i would like it if you would hurry the story up and make ella end up wit simon n give her mother a new friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick.

For some reason this story makes me feel sick. I keep having this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. For one I can't stand Ella, she reminds me of those sluts I see in the streets walking around London. Simon is just a sad excuse for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sick

are you people for real...you want the girl to end up with her moms husband...why? it make me wonder if you condone this fiction.... what would you condone in real life...fuck your best friends husband because the heart knows...bulllshit...tell me please HOW DO YOU RIGHT THIS WRONG?

note the the author stop right here don't go any further...no wonder this mess is free who in their right mind would buy it. I'm just sorry I can't get back the time I used to read this S***.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
curious

Is Patricia eventually going to find out what happened between the two and go away permanently? Will she end up with Jackson Branson, as I see that you like to bring characters into multiple stories? That would be nice.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 14 years ago
Poor Ella

I have gone from looking down on Ella, to feeling sorry for her, and Nolan. For those of you that are angry with Ella, remember, she has been a child that has had no one to care for her. Her mother, the person responsible for her care, doesn't know "How" to be one. The reason she sleeps around is to feel so sort of NEED from SOMEONE. Simon was her way, initially, of hurting her mother.

Bryan needs his ass kicked. He's a mean spirited jealous prick! Why didn't Ella tell Nolan what he did? I really like Nolan and feel so badly that he has to be hurt and used so much.

Unlike some of you, the thought of Ella and Simon getting together would sicken me. It wouldn't last, because it isn't "real" love. The love between the three of them is infatuation. If Simon really loved Patricia, he wouldn't have cheated on her with his step-daughter. If Patricia really loved her daughter, she would have picked up on the affair. Ella's feeling isn't romantic love, it's lust and the need for a fatherly male to love her in return.

Ms. Soular, you have done an incredible job of creating your characters, and bringing them to life.

*For those of you that want to see Ella and Simon together, were you cheering when Woody Allen left Mia for their daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forget the Haters!!!

I'm sorry but if you don't like this story than don't read it. You immediately find out the relationship between the characters and if it disgust you, which i don't understand why, then don't read. And please don't try to put the writer down as well. IT'S FICTION...! and you're reading for a site that has porn and various crazy categories everywhere, this story by far is tamer than most.

On another note, I think Soular does a wonderful job of making these characters seem realistic and portraying the tension around them. It's so hard for me to choose what i think should happen between everyone and when a reader is conflicting with herself on the outcome of a story, then the author has done a fine good job. Keep it and quicker updates, please!!!

tsykes2005tsykes2005almost 14 years ago
you need to conclude this story

the story is good but it is obvious Simon loves his wife, so i suggest you come up with a love for ella maybe steve, since she likes older men idk but this story is kind of dragging now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lost..

Seems like the author herself doesn't know how to go on with the story, let alone finish it.. It's gotten more complicated, yet there has been no progress. Not to discourage you though, but I just don't see it getting anywhere. You should just leave it and start a new story. :)

soularsoularalmost 14 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Hello all! I normally don't like to comment on my own stories, but I feel I should to keep those that like it from being discouraged. Contrary to the comment below and a few others, I DO know where I'm going w/ this story. I always have...but I've also been writing on this site for 2 years straight w/ barely a break and I'm also in the middle of writing another story that I plan to publish...so, between writing 2 stories, a full-time job, family and vacations...I'm not getting as much done as I'd like to. But this does not mean that I don't know where my story is going. I outline every story...so, I kinda HAVE to know the conclusion. And don't worry, negative reviews or a few people telling me to wrap it up...I don't pay much attention to. I write my stories for the positive reviews and people that appreciate how much hard work I put into each chapter. Thank you so much for your patience and support. You have no idea how much it is appreciated.----Soular

tsykes2005tsykes2005almost 14 years ago
not every on is going to like your stories

If your are going to be a writer you must take criticism, not every one is going to like all your stories and criticism makes the story much better. I going to be honest, your first two stories flowed really well, it just seems like this one is dragging on.

also: those who want to critic negative comments, at least give a name, so she can respond back to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good things come to those who wait.

I would love to come on here everyday and see a new chapter to Gabriella but I know it's not possible. :-) the good things always take time and a rushed job will only lead to less than desirable results. Take your time. You are a talented individual so keep doing what you are doing. Can't wait for the new chapter, I am definitely hooked.

soularsoularalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Response...

Yes, if I'm going to be a writer, I must accept criticism...I've been dealing w/ that since my first story, so I know how to accept it....that has never been a problem for me. But there is also a "constructive" way of giving it so that the author who put a lot of time and energy into it isn't just slapped w/ a "wrap it up". How does that help? Especially when there are MORE readers who have told me they want more chapters. So, like I said, I go w/ the masses. There are a few, including yourself who prefer my other stories and want this one done...but you are not the majority, so I find myself catering to "more" than "less". Also, writing is theraputic, so although I do like writing for everyone else, I also write for myself as well. Those that don't like, simply don't have to read anymore. It is as easy as that. I can always deal w/ negative comments, that isn't the issue, lol. See Gabriella ch.01 comments, lol. Trust me, I've grown a thick skin. But I don't like people speaking for me or telling me my motives behind something, like, "she doesn't know where she's going w/ the story"...b/c I do, and I like to speak for myself. I'm a writer, trust me, I always have a voice;-) And I've also realized that those those who don't write are usually the first to say "suck it up...take my harsh words"...but what I would suggest to them is...write, spend hours/days/weeks doing it, submit it to strangers for free, and then see if you would like how your words sound coming from people who you "thought" appreciated what you were doing. That is how I filter what I say when I respond to other stories on lit or any other place. There is just a nicer, more respectful way to show appreciation or criticism if you do like an author's work, and trust me, they will always remember those who do...or at least I do. And I realize we live in the real world and not everyone is going to be nice, even w/ their critiques...but a girl can dream. But I do appreciate you putting your username out there for me to respond. Thanks! And I did mention that I didn't like to comment, so I'll try to have this be my last response in this manner...anything else, please feel free to send me feedback or an email...and thanks to the poster below for the kind words of support;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank You!!

I'm glad you are standing up to the nay sayers and the negative comments. Good for you. I am one of many that have appreciated your work and your efforts, even though at times I can't wait until you update, I know it will be wonderful. I have been a fan since you started and I love how you have interconnected the stories. I wish you good luck in all your endeavors. And know that even though I may post an anonymous thought now and then it will never be negative. Because my feeling when it come to writing for others is that you are putting your heart and soul out there. And for others to step on your pride shows how little they respect others as individuals. Continue to do your thing and take time for yourself because there is only one you and you can't be everything for everyone.

P.s. Please forgive any writing or grammatical errors its late but, I felt it needed to be said. Much love to you JG69. (not a real name)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Simon stands for yuck.

Simon is screwed up in the head more than everyone else. He really thinks he can still remain with the mother although he screwed the daughter without there being any problems, what fantasyland is he living? I wish his butt would be ejected from Pat and Ella's life, they need to heal their relationship without him being there. I wish Pat would stand up and be a woman, go get your daughter yourself and find out what the heck is wrong with her, don't leave it up to someone else. Ella may technically be grown but she is still very young and anyone with eyes can see she is a total train wreck.

I have a love/hate feeling for this story; the writing is genius but the content is killing me, just killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmmm...

i love how our dearest soular doesn't have time to write because of whatever reason... but has time to respond to negative comments... i just thought that was interesting...

Jezelnoir

grunabonagrunabonaalmost 14 years ago
To the last poster:

It doesn't take long to write the couple of posts soular wrote here, but it takes a long time and a great deal of effort to write a story as complex as this one, and that's so even without the distractions of work, family, and the trials and tribulations of everyday life. I wish everybody would give soular a break on this. She's only human.

Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I don't know for a fact but the majority of your readers must be pehdiphiles for wanting ellas, he slut, to be with her own step father. Everybodys saying ohh she been through so much no she isn't she just wants attention if I where the mom I woulda already back slaped her cause she shoelws complete disregarded for her actions and I think no wait I KNOW she decerved the man handling she got in this chapter. Cause if she thinks that's pain the she wouldn't survive inthe real world and when people call her a slut she deserves it to he up tenth power. God I swear if I know her in real life I would kick the shit out of her. Now simons just an idiot I mean who has that little self control but I am not gonna swellon him for ling now on the the mother I honk she. Gave in too easily to Simon I mean if I were cheated on I would wanna know all info about the girl or she up something in his office for a week so I would know what was honing on. I would prefer Patrice and Simon If u couldn't tell. No back to my , complaints if hats what u would call it, Myra seems like she knew what's going on between that slut Ella and Simon so I'm wonder why wonshe be a good friend and tell her. ? gives me a head ache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...

Wow. I've been following your stories for quite a while and I'm probably in the minority when I say this, but this is my favorite story by you. I can see how much you've grown as a writer and to me this story is more realistic than the others. In terms of, human nature is a fucked up thing and the average person has had their fair share of hardships. We all respond to situations differently. It's clear that all the members of that household sadly have had more than their fair share and react in ways the average person wouldn't. I know a girl like Ella, it's hard to watch someone you care about slowly destroy themselves. Unlike Ella, the girl I know has parents and family who try hard for her and it makes her want to rebel that much more. Human nature, what a bitch. Anyways, I really can't wait to see how this story plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmm...

I think people are being a bit harsh with Soular as well. I will be the first to admit I'm not a fan of this story. Don't get me wrong the story is excellent writing and it says a lot for a story to leave me at the edge of my seat waiting and waiting for that one tiny fact about the daughter sleeping with the step-father to be revealed to that mother, and then be frustrated and disappointed when it's not by the end of the chapter. I never usually get as involved with the stories. Honestly I would like the story a ton more, but I will admit I am not as patient with scenarios like this so I'm sure I will love the story again, once it gets going and that ultimate fact comes out.

Either way don't sweat it Soular. You are very talented and even though the story frustrates me, it frustrates me cause I like it, am very involved with the characters, I'm just waiting for that "truth" to come out so we can progress to the real drama haha. I'm sure that's where much of this criticism is coming from. Also keep in mind your audience on literotica. Most people reading this just might want more of a simple plot, with maybe something complex that lasts for a couple of chapters or more. So if someone doesn't like it, I doubt it's a TRUE reflection of your writing, it's more of the audience reflected on this website and sure maybe the average person using this site is looking for something a bit different, with a story that has a different type of drama or one not quite as complex, or one not lasting for chapters at a time. I am sure you know this already but for anyone reading these comments, I think it would be good to reiterate that fact. Thankfully there are many people who really love this story and find it refreshing to see an author trying something risky, original and exciting! Either way keep up the writing. Thankfully I'm in grad school and quite busy, so I've been checking this site every few weeks for an update on this story. Hopefully in another couple weeks the next 2 stories will be up and running :). I know writing takes time but like I said I am not the most patient person hehe

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Love your writing...

but still deeply dislike all three these characters. BOY, have you revealed the masochist in me or what! Can't help but come back for more.

:)

Gabriella is selfish, disrespectful (to the others as well as herself) and delusional. Simon is immature, reckless and a bit of a parasite. And Patricia. *Sigh*

Patricia is just plain exhausting with the lack of self-esteem; lack of courage; and the constant self-abuse.

Yes, this story drags in emotional circles a bit. Yes, Ella and Patricia need counselling and a good smack upside the head. And yes, Simon deserves to have his weenie snipped off... but you certainly have my curiosity piqued. Where to from here? I had moments when I liked Simon and Patricia together, but not enough for a happily ever after, I don't think. I don't like any of them together that much.

I am, however, sticking around. On to the next chapter, though I would like it noted that (with any other writer) I would've jumped ship aaages ago. Guess I just love you like that.

:)

I dedicate this show of loyalty to the brilliance that is Seven Days. You're a total 5-star favourite of mine.

Plus, as good as you are, I'm hanging in with hopes that the ending will be a pleasant surprise. Though I don't know what would please me at this point...

But you're gonna wow me, aren't you? Of course you are.

You have mean talent, lady.

Work it!

AH

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
time to move forward, finally

I agree with a previous post that stated someone needs to step up ... and that person needs to be Gabriella. When, oh when, will she finally feel something for someone other than herself?! And whining, complaining and lusting dont count! YES, WE GET IT - Gabriella had an emotionally absent mother ... but she's not the only one to ever experience pain and disappointment (i.e. Patricia). Come one now, Gabriella is in a holding pattern ... she bitches at her mother, lusts after Simon and throws a continuous pity party for herself ... She truly behaves as a three year old would, completely oblivious to what anyone, outside of herself, might be going through. Patricia has recognized that while she has experienced her own pain and disappointment, she was unduly removed (emotionally, physically) from her daughter and WANTS to change, WANTS to rectify her wrongs with Gabriella. Simon has recognized that he has been a horrible husband and terrible "step-father" (while recognizing that he too had a horrible home life as a child) and WANTS to be the husband he knows he could be and save his marriage. Everyone wants to change, wants to be better, but Gabriella - she doesn't even recognize that she is part of the problem, let alone that she is exacerbating it. Gabriella, despite the efforts of both Patricia and Simon to mend the family, still stomps around like a child - she wants what she wants when she wants it, everyone and everything else be damned! She's pissy with her mother when she tries to reconnect with her, she's pissy with Simon when he tries to be honest with her (and back her off him) ... She doesn't care about hurting her mother, she doesn't care about hurting Simon and it appears that she doesn't care too greatly about hurting Nolan .... when will she grow up? You can only wallow in your own mud for so long ... is she expecting someone to rescue her? Is she waiting for someone to absolve her of all her sins - tell her nothing is her fault and that she's the victim? Surely she isn't waiting for someone to show her the same compassion and mercy that she soooooo readily denies others ... Please, please, please allow Gabriella to finally WAKE UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The worst thing you can do

I think the worst thing you can do is make Gabriella pregnant. This story is already complicated and icky and, soular, you don't need to add an innocent child into this. I respect your writing skill because its top notch, but damn, this story is a hard read.

billylondonbillylondonover 13 years ago
Chill out

Okay, can people please stop telling Soular what to do? The genius of her writing is that this story has inflamed emotions and opinions. But the opinions should't become commandments. If you don't like the way the story goes, don't read it. Simple as. Any one who writes knows that there are times when a character will turn to you and say, 'No, this is how it goes' and as the author, you just do what you're told. Right? Good. Sheesh, y'all getting crazy.

ps Soular, I love you. You're telling a tale that some people fantasise about but never consider the consequences of. Courageous and beautiful. x Billy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Am Sad...

Am sad and I haven't even read Chapter 8 as yet. I'm a sucker for happily ever after. Soular if you can pull it off I'll have to march right on out and buy 100 copies of your first published work--fact or fiction.

And I promise you: I do have a life. But you sucked me into this one. I love your other stories but there is something about the writing in this one: the emotional tug that the writing conveys is amazing. Am in two minds about the blasted thing!

Good on you writer girl...good on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is Chapter 8???

It's Sunday. My time zone is 7 hours ahead but it's Sunday even in the USA. The author said the Chapter 8 would post Friday or Saturday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm waiting too!

I'be been checking about three times a day since Wednesday, just in case it posted early (a girl can hope, right?!) and still nothing! Come on Literotica, give us Ch.8.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I've waited up 'til 5am.

I've been waiting for this Chapter 8 and it has yet to post! Come on Lit!

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
Congratulations to soular

Just a note to your fans that you've been nominated in five separate categories this year in the 11th Annual Literotica Awards, including Most Influential Writer, Sexiest Female Character in a Literotica Story, Sexiest Male Character in a Literotica Story, Most Literary-Genre Transcending Story, and Best Interracial Story. I hope everyone will take the time to vote for you in all five categories. I think you deserve to win them all.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
who do I have to pay

who do I have to pay to get Chapter 8 posted? I thought the story would have been up already. Didn't you say Friday?

RoulalaRoulalaover 13 years ago
Love it!

I just love your stories! But I kind of hoped for a happy ending for everyone of them!

Your writing is addictive! Anyway, you really do a good job and thank you so much!

I'm not going to nag about the next chapter, even though I wnt to read it of course but I realize that writing takes time and I don't mind waiting a little bit more for a really good chapter ;)

Well thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Four months

and counting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
seriously soular...

give us an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confuzzled

What the F is going onnn?!?! I'm going insane woman checking for an update LOL. This isn't right somethings going on here now we just have to figure out who the culprit is soular or lit? Update someone anyone pleaseeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
weird

funny how begginers want readers and once you get them you forget themmm and then complain you dont get rated or voted

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
All I can say is....

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I just can't get behind Simon and Ella, I don't know how ANYONE could want them together! Simon's "love" seems to be with Patricia while Ella is an emotionally-abusive obsession. Ella has had no father figure in her life and it seems like she took Simon's involvement as her step-father and tranfered it into some romanticized concept of love. That isn't love.

I don't think Patricia is a bad mother. I think she tried her best raising Ella as a single mother with no support. In fact my heart goes out to Pat more than any of the other characters. She did what she had to do to raise her daugher and Ella is too busy blaming her mother and holding on to her bittnerness.

I am not sure how any of this could end well. The ONLY way I see any of them coming out of this better is if Simon is removed from their lives. Ella and her mother could never have a healthy relationship if Ella and Simon are together. The same with Patricia and Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hate Ella

Weak is all I have to say; not your writing because that as usual is on point but the storyline itself is too much. I can’t stand any of these characters especially Ella, I even hate that the story is name after her. I understand that she comes for a single parent home and not having her mother around when she needed her. I understand that all too well, I myself was raise by mom who had not one but three kids to take care of and worked two jobs neither of which she like when our dad left. Yes times were hard and I often wish my mother was around more but even at young age I had enough sense to know that my mom was busting her butt for us and without her doing so we wouldn’t have had roof over our head. To me Ella comes off as weak, immature and ungrateful. Her actions are no better than someone who goes out and commit a crime because they were abuse, parents weren’t around, etc. I feel for her yes but in no way condone her actions.

Put it this way if this were happening in real life whether it were your friend, sister, daughter, or mother who was messing with your man. The last thing you would do is romanticize it and say it true love they couldn’t help it so I'll step aside and let them be together. You would go off and it wouldn’t be a damn thing they could say to justify it. Pat might be neglectful and a lot of other things but she wasn’t abusive, spiteful, hurtful; if you ask me that was all Ella. The only thing I see Pat being guilty of is being clueless and that is not enough for me to say she deserves what happening between her husband and daughter.

Oh and Simon can go to hell out of all the male characters I’ve come across he is my least favorite a sad excuse for a man. The only person I like in this series is Steven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHoa!

I like your writing and this story. Though I was made nauseous in the beginning, and mainly because I am an all or nothing kind of woman, Simon and Ella's story compelled me to finish the story. Of course I'm against Ella and never thought I wanted to kick her fictional ass. If it were me, I would grind both Simon and Ella into the ground. I do love Steven and Myra as comic relief and support for the main characters. Ella is one spoiled, entitled brat, of course she's acting out her resentment for her mom based on her unrealistic feelings for Simon. But as far as Simon goes, he's not in love with Pat, he loves the security and idea of a family. I am holding my breath as I read the final chapter. Excellent job with your writing.

Scorpmoon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

even if I'm not a huge fan of the characters themselves I can recognise the genuinley great writing gone in to building them up to be flawed and human. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Immense hatred...

for Patricia. She got what she deserved. I swear she was the reason that this all started, long before Simon even stepped into the picture. Arggggggggggggggg hate that spineless woman! I just can't stand people who make excuses for themselves and do nothing about the situation at hand. I sound like such a bitch but I don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow, for lack of better words, WOW!!!

This story has been an emotional rollercoaster. I can't wait for the ending. You are a phenomenal writer.

NinakissesNinakissesover 12 years ago
Ella and Patricia are the same

Ella is going through exactly what Patricia went through with Rodney. The rumors behind her back. Everything that Ella does to Simon I bet Pat did to Rodney which is why she won't do it to Simon. I don't see Ella and Simon working out. Even if Pat finds out and leaves him and he stays with Ella it won't work out. If Ella realized that she and her mother have more in common then I see their relationship working even with the knowledge that she slept with her husband. Ella and Patricia have a lot they can learn from each other. The biggest being don't find your reason to live in a man. Simon is a cancer to their relationship and I have no care for him. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Now we just wait to find out what happens next........

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Hit home

For some reason Ella leaving leaves me with the weirdest most uncomfortable feeling. This made me so sad too, I cried & I still am. Keep up the Hearst Pliny work.

jl18jl18over 12 years ago
im gonna kill someone..

if simon n ella don't get together!!! !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I know that everyone wants the shit to hit the fan, but I'm rooting for Patricia to never find out. Its apparent she has some depressive tendencies and I don't see that ending well. Then of course guilt-stricken Simon will end it all too. I'm still unsure of what Ella would do. Join a nunnery, perhaps? Although a story, it would be unrealistic to assume that Patricia and Ella can get past this even with Simon out of the picture. She wasn't molested. She was a willing and often initiating participant. Would you forgive your sister? Your mother? Your best friend? Being her daughter doesn't make it different. It makes it worse.

Anyway, whatever happened to closed mouths and fond memories?

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SAD

I'm so heartbroken right now .. crying my eyes out

i really want Ella and Simon to be together, i think there need each other

i think Patricia just need to be there for Ella

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gabriella Ch. 06 Previous Part
Gabriella Series Info