All Comments on 'Gabrielle and the Devil'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

A fine story very well-written. While reading the opening paragraphs I thought that it was going to be a Jack Vance-type fantasy. But then you left what turned out to be a dream-world into the waking world. Yes, in time the story did become a fantasy but just not the type I was initially expecting. Anyway, worth every one of five stars (should be more).

Ss_new_friendSs_new_friendover 1 year ago

So very glad to see this story return to Literotica! It's one of the hottest and most accomplished I've ever read here. Thanks!

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 1 year ago

Oh fuck, this is brilliant. You know I like this kind of thing, Jake - right? But I am reminded again of what an amazing writer you are: dialogue crisp and witty and perfectly timed, descriptions luscious and detailed and vibrant, characters which come alive on the page (screen?), absolutely wild scenarios (love all the crazy OTT cosplay couples fucking around the gardens and the maze), a gripping story - by turns terrifying, hilarious, and terrifying again. And, to cap it all, outrageously filthy sex. Where do you get your imagination from, Jaymal? Actually I think this story tells me the answer. Is it worth the Faustian pact, my friend? It's fucking tempting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous