Gail and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

"Is the restaurant something special? Mark asked.

"Bice. That's the name. Yes, but the food at the Hotel Du cap is better. What's special is the ambiance, exciting, lots of pretty people," I smiled.

"This yacht is beyond any expectation we had," Mark began. "We couldn't imagine..." then pausing a moment he added, "This whole week was unexpected. Carol was always against...things."

"Do you and Gail always..." Mark couldn't figure out how to ask gracefully.

"Always play?" I asked.

"Yes,' Mark sighed sounding relieved.

"Not really," I answered. "But then again we rarely meet people as special as you and Carol"

Mark informed, "I was against coming here. Thought that Carol's folk's holiday place would be boring."

"Are you glad you came?" I prompted.

"A lot more then glad," Mark volunteered, "Gail," he said, "I can't believe how...she is someone special, you're lucky." I was nodding with a slight smile, while assessing Marks comments.

"Do you get jealous/" Mark asked.

"Of what?' I questioned.

"When Gail makes love with someone else," Mark offered. I could tell he had a difficult time saying that.

"Of course I do," I volunteered. But my jealousy it is not enough reason for me to want to discourage her.

"Does it turn you on?" he asked in a questioning tone.

I nodded, "Yes. I'm sure that plays a part."

"Me too," Mark again volunteered. "Carol tells me everything, I get a little jealous. But, I'm glad for her." The conversation was making me uncomfortable. I sensed that Mark may be fishing for information. I looked at my wristwatch then stood. "Say, we'd better move. I need a shower before we leave, and we both went to the stairwell to the cabins deck.

Gail was bent forward in front of the mirror doing her makeup. She was wearing a light green thong. Her bare behind was a magnet and I stood behind her chatting, rubbing my hand over the perfectly shaped cheeks. Her slim waist and small behind gave her a very young girls figure.

I told her about my chat with Mark. "I think he wanted to talk about Carol," I said.

"I hope you didn't ..." Gail started.

I interrupted, "No. I found reason to leave."

I had moved back and was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub.

Gail offered, "Yesterday he asked me if you were jealous. I said that I thought you were."

"That's what I said as well," then added," He suggested that he made love with you."

Gail turned away from the mirror to look at me, "Hmm, that's interesting," then she smiled coyly, "Are you fishing my love."

Mark and I were sitting in the lounge waiting for the girls. We both had on blazers. Mark with a blue shirt and tie, and me with a white shirt and tie.

Carol came up first. I actually sucked in air in awe. She wore a dark blue dress that was cut low in front. It had a beige stripe that ran from her right shoulder down to the left thigh. The dress was a silky material that hung to mid thigh. The left side was a slit at the seam, open to her upper thigh. The beige strip ended at the opening on her thigh and drew your attention to her perfect long legs.

Carol was so perfectly made up, so simply, that I was enchanted. She wore a thin gold chain that hung just above her dress line, with a small gold diamond crusted heart resting on her chest. Her long neck and the pale coolness of her skin made her an enchantress. Her high heel shoes gave her an added elegance and tightened her legs making her a stunning figure to behold.

Mark and I were still taken with Carol when Gail walked in. "What a fortunate man I am," I thought to myself. Gail was wearing a jersey dress with a grey and white finely woven design. A wide orange sash about six inches high was wrapped around her waist. The front of her dress had a wide v neck opening that narrowed down toward the sash. Just a turn or bend of her shoulder would show her breast.

Gail's necklace was a fine white gold chain, interspersed with a few stones. She was in medium height heels, which made her almost my height. Her makeup was impeccable as was usual for Gail. She had learned at an early age and remembered her aunts instruction, "Picture what you want to do, then do half." Gail was never over made up. Her dress, though not overly tight, gave the impression that there was nothing at all underneath.

Gail and Carol admired one another, chattering on about shoes and hair and more. It sounded like they had preplanned their outfits for the evening.

Mark and I exchanged knowing and proud smiles. "The taxi is waiting," I said, and we all headed toward the rolling gang-walk.

Monaco draws young and attractive men and women, and Bice had their fair share this night. We were seated at the table next to the one we sat at the first evening we celebrated with our friend Giancomo and Gabriella. Mark and I sat back on the end, with our back to another table. Carol was on the bank, facing the dining room and street, which was a step or two down from where we sat. Gail was facing Carol, looking toward the large wall mirror.

Gail attracted a lot of attention when she went to the rest room just before dessert and coffee. I saw a man rise and follow her to the WC area. It had happened here before. Men often waiting outside the WC area, asking girls for their telephone numbers when they came out of the washroom.

I asked Gail when she returned. She acknowledged that the man had tried to chat with her. Mark was surprised. "There would be a fight if that happened in the states," he said. I nodded in agreement. It certainly would have when I was in New York as a student.

The girls drew a lot of attention as we walked out. Mark and I stayed a few feet behind to view the scene. The girls, walking slowly, chatting, oblivious of the looks they were receiving.

We took a taxi to the casino and spent an hour roaming through the beautiful rooms. Mark was particularly impressed, and left on his own to roam the rooms. I stood across the room as the girls stood a few steps back from a chemin de fer table. Within a matter of minutes they hand drinks bought for them. Two players seemed to have more interest in the girls.

At midnight we all agreed to leave to go dancing. That afternoon, I had wanted to book dancing at the Karement but couldn't get a reservation. Gail took it upon herself to call Gabriella to ask for help. When we returned to our room in the evening, Captain Charles had left a note in our Cabin that said "Ms. Gabriella called, said you are confirmed at Karement at 12:30. Have Fun" signed, Capt. Charles.

We took another taxi to the hotel, all four of us squeezing into the back seat of the Mercedes. Once again Gabriella had woven her magic and we were escorted to a perfect table, a step up and comfortable distance from the dancing.

We decided on Champagne and after we toasted I danced with Gail. We danced the fast songs and cuddled close for the slow ones.

"I noticed that you let Mark see your breasts," I said.

"You too," she said. "I saw you looking."

"Yes," I admitted. "You look terrific tonight," I said, "You're just starting to enjoy being here."

"Yes, I really feel good tonight," Gail agreed.

"Do you mind if I dance with Carol," I asked.

Gail raised her head for a kiss. We kissed, tongues exchanged. "I don't mind, love," Gail answered.

We went back to the table. Carol; was sitting there alone, some men were circling the table. "Where is Mark?" Gail asked Carol.

"He went to the restroom," Carol said, "Ten minutes ago," she added.

I waited another five minutes before Mark returned, and then I asked Carol to dance. We moved to the middle of the dance floor and I took her in my arms in spite of the rather upbeat music. For a few minutes nothing was said. Finally I broke the silence. "Everything all right," I asked.

I felt Carols head nod, "Yes, everything is okay." Carol moved back slightly to look at me. "Sorry," she said, "Mark and I had words."

She continued, "He is still bothering me about last night."

I responded, "He asked me some questions as well, when we were on the boat. He said you tell him everything."

"Huh," Carol laughed, then asked, "You didn't say anything, did you?" her head was just above my shoulder, she was holding me tightly.

"Nothing, I didn't say anything." I added.

"Rian," Carol began, "I don't believe what I've done," the adding, "and what I want to do," she said, talking close to my ear because of the roar of the music.

I squeezed her in acknowledgement.

"It's really been wonderful. Is it..., do you think...what do you think about me Rian?"

"I think you are magnificent, and I'd love to love you tonight," I answered.

She continued, "Do you think I am bad...slutty?"

"Not at all," I answered, adding, "But if you were, I'd love that too."

Carol tapped me on my back where her left hand was holding me. Then she reflectively Added, "Mark said I was being slutty."

"Oh Carol, I'm sorry," I said, then pressed on with "That's nonsense, he's jealous, maybe confused. He didn't mean that." I pulled Carol even closer and gently kissed her neck.

"You're very sweet Rian," she said, and then as if she had made a decision, and in a more cheery manner she said, "Tell you what Rian, I'm going to do anything you want to do tonight."

"Anything?"

More softly now, "Yes, whatever you want."

I moved her back a few inches and looked at her, then brought her back close to me, "Can I cum in you tonight?" I asked.

Carol pressed into me; my cock was pressed against her waist. "I want you to cum in me," she answered.

We had danced to the farthest part of the floor. People everywhere, men dancing by looking at Carol. We kissed briefly. Carol nested her head into my shoulder, her eyes closed, her groin pressed hard against me. I moved my hand to her behind and pulled her into me. I wondered if we were moving to the music.

I saw Gail dancing with Mark toward the middle of the dance floor. They were pretty much cheek to cheek. I had been dancing with Carol for a good fifteen or twenty minutes. "Let's go to the table," I said and I led her by holding her hand through the crowd.

We seated ourselves in the center, facing the dance floor. Carol was on my right. The table had a tablecloth hanging which blocked the view so I laid my hand on her thighs, right between her legs.

Carol opened her legs and placed her hand on mine. I placed my upper arm against her to feel her breast. Carol smiled. I started to move my hand on her legs then slipped down until I was touching her skin.

With little pretense I slid my hand up to the top of carols legs and touched her panties. "I love touching you there," I said.

Carol looked at me her lips arched in a smile.

I twisted my fingers around trying to get beneath her panties. She moved her right leg to give me access. I touched the puffy side of her pussy, twisted my fingers further and I could feel her wetness. "I leaned toward Carol and said, "Do me a favor please."

She looked at me wondering and I asked, "Please take your panties off."

"Here?" she asked.

I nodded a yes.

Carol looked around our table, we couldn't see Gail and Mark, she looked back to me and smiled, then started to squirm and wiggle out of her panties trying to be subtle.

When she handed me her thong she said, "I have heard about people doing this. I'm crazy ...and you're making me... I'm so excited."

I put her thong in my pocket and asked her to dance. This time I did my best to place my hard cock directly against her pussy. We were both dripping with desire. Ten minutes later we started back to the table. Gail and Mark were nowhere to be seen.

We sat beside one another watching the dancers, the passersby, and looking for Gail and Mark. It was almost 2:AM. Let's make a round and see if we can find them. We searched the dance floor, we walked up stairs, we went to the restaurant side and then we returned to our table.

We sat, waiting, while I was touching Carol most of the time. I had my right hand between her thighs with the butt of my hand pressed against her. From time to time she would push against my hand, or I would move slightly, which I knew was enough to keep her on edge. If I had put my fingers in her, I was sure she would have cum. The waitress stopped to ask if we wanted drinks, we thanked her and asked for our bill. With a surprised look she commented,"Your friends have already paid."

Taxis were waiting outside the club. Once on the way Carol leaned to me and we kissed, all the way home. I was touching her; she was slight breasted but a perfect handful, with sensitive nipples that hardened to my touch.

Once back on the Gabbiano Carol asked, "You think they are here?"

"Why not wait here a moment, I'll try our cabin," and while she sat in the darkened lounge I walking down to our cabin. Gail was not there.

I knocked on Carol's cabin door. No answer. I tapped again and opened it slowly, "Mark, are you here?" No one was there.

I went from the lounge back to our cabin holding Carols hand. I continued to hold her hand as I crossed the room, turned on the bedside lamp, and turned to her nudging her backwards to lean against a small desk against the wall. We kissed again, I loved her long neck, her head thrown back, and I tried to suck on her chin. I rubbed between her legs outside her dress. My hands cupped both cheeks of her behind, and then slid up her back, and again to her breasts. We were moaning in each other wide open mouth.

I broke the kiss and stepped back. "Please give me your shoes," I asked. Carol look questioningly but lifted her foot and pried loose one shoe and then the other. I took both shoes to the cabin door, and placed them on the floor outside our cabin door. Gail would know we were in the room.

I watched Carol undress as I stepped out of my pants. When she lifted her dress she was naked beneath. She had a small tuft of dark blond hair above her vagina. She stood still, her chin raised, her breasts were small, the nipples engorged. I thought, "How can she look elegant standing naked staring at a man's hard cock?" But she did. Her beauty was punctuated by a femininity as well as a pride that was alluring.

I pulled the bed cover back and she joined me on the bed. She lay full beside me and as we kissed I pushed my chest forward to feel her breasts. She had one hand on my behind and the other bent in front of her touching my face.

I wedged myself between her legs and she opened to me, pressing her fingers into my behind. My hardness was pressed against the top of her thigh and carol unhesitatingly reached down and centered me at her pussy. In my mind I acknowledged that I was thinking "pussy," instead of as earlier, "vagina."

Carol's eyes were wide open, looking into my eyes, as I felt my cock head slip into her. I was raised enough to look at her. We made no sounds; no words were spoken, just my cock slowly slipping deeper and deeper into the warmth of her pussy, with Carol pushing against my behind urging me further.

When my cock was full inside, I held still. Carol was looking into my eyes, and then slowly started to lift her chin, bringing her head back. She took a deep breath then imperceptibly started to move. The feeling was so intense, I felt like I was swooning,

Carol finally whispered, "Ohh Rian...It's...it's beautiful."

I lowered my face to kiss her again. I was moving inside her, pushing all the way in and lying still, churning my tongue in her mouth. Carol stopped kissing me, placed both her hands on my arms, and began to push back, humping with my rhythm, "Ohh...Rian, I love it." Then just the sounds of our rutting together, then Carol again, Aghhh ...good, you make me feel..." she didn't finish the thought.

We made passionate love, slowly, mostly gentle. Carol responded to everything I did, holding me, kissing, urging me with her fingers on the cheeks of my behind. She surprised me when she said in an urgent whisper, "Now... Ohhh Rian, now," and she started to tremble, and squeeze me to her with her arms and legs with such intensity that it hurt.

Carol slowly came down from her orgasm. My cock was still hard, still inside her. She had gushed so much that the bed was wet.

"Are you too sensitive now?" I asked.

She kissed me, "Make love to me again," she smiled. Her blue eyes seemed full of warmth. I realized I had forgotten to turn off the lamp.

We made love for about twenty more minutes. Shortly after we started Carol began to moan and sigh, she touched my face with the back of her hand. Looked at me through hooded eyes, humped back at me, hooked her feet on my legs, and then pressed her heels into my behind. Carol was trembling; my cock felt the heat of liquid in her.

She was soft and firm; she was yielding and directing me. I kissed her and felt tears, I kissed her eyes and pushed forward as deeply as I could moaning "Uhmmm," and I erupted, with my cum gushing deep inside her, "Carol," I sighed, and again spewed inside her, burst after burst, I felt as if I were floating. She was clutching my shoulders, then my arms like she was trying to find a better way to hold me close.

It was magnificent.

We stayed joined for quite some time. Making small rubs, nothing spoken. I felt like dozing. "I guess it's time to get back down to earth," I said as I slowly withdrew. It was after 4: AM.

I went into the bathroom for a robe, when I returned Carol had her dress on. She was looking for her shoes. I reminded her they were in the hall. Just before she left we stood at the door and kissed. "Can I touch it again," she asked, reaching inside my robe while looking me in the eyes.

I laughed, "You can even kiss it," I said. She actually knelt and kissed the head of my cock.

She picked up her shoes and we walked to her cabin. She opened the door quietly and started to slip inside, her last movement when she kissed her fingers and moved them toward me. I waited outside her cabin until the door closed, expecting that Gail would soon come out of her cabin.

It was Carol who opened the door again. "They're not here," she whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" I asked. "I'll bet they are upstairs," I said. I'll go check. I stretched to kiss Carol again and she closed the door.

I walked back to our cabin and placed a towel on the wet spot in the bed. I straightened up the blanket and pillows, and walked upstairs to the lounge. After lighting the bar I searched through the bottles for the Fernet Branca. I poured two fingers and walked out aft. I was standing on the port side looking out to sea when I heard a car. I walked over to starboard and watched Gail and Mark climb out of a beautiful SUV. Gail leaned in and was speaking for a moment or two with the driver, and then she and Mark started up the gang-walk.

Gail was behind Mark as they stepped onto the boat. She looked fresh and cheerfully called, "Hi sweetheart, you waiting up for us?" she smiled.

Mark looked up and saw me. "Hello...Rian" He seemed to have forgotten my name. He looked a bit worn.

Gail and I started back to the cabin with Mark behind us. He disappeared in his cabin. Once inside our cabin Gail walked to the bed, turned around and fell backwards onto the bed. "I am exhausted," she patted the bed, "Come beside me," when I lay beside her Gail continued, "We met with Richard... in the Karement."

"Richard who?" I questioned. She explained that when she and Mark were dancing they almost bumped into Richard. He was a young man traveling with his parents. We were on the Gabbiano for a week two years ago with an Englishman, Richard Sr. and his wife Evita, and their children Janice and Richard.

After their surprised exchange Richard informed Gail that his parent were upstairs. "Would you like to say hello?" Richard cheerily asked.

"Of course," Gail replied.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers