Gail and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

Gail followed Richard dragging Mark along by holding his hand. She knew he would go searching for Carol if left on his own. They went upstairs where Gail exchanged excited greetings with Evita and Richard Sr. They invited Gail and Mark to share their Champagne. A grey haired man, introduced as from Qatar, was sitting with them.

Gail informed me, "They asked for you, I told them you'd be back in fifteen minutes. When I went to find you, you were gone." She shook her head from side to side and raised her right eyebrow. A sort of, you've been naughty look. "They'll be on the Gabbiano tomorrow," Gail informed.

I should have known that Giancomo would continue to work while on holiday. I also remembered that Gail had taken quite a fancy to young Richard during our previous cruise. Richard Sr. was an insurance man from Lloyds and did considerable work with Giancomo.

Gail and I drifted off to sleep. At 9:30 I awoke and went to the lounge, Carol was sitting near the opened sliding door sipping coffee. She looked fresh in a loose yellow cotton dress.

"Morning...lover," she said her smile brightening the room.

"Morning lovely lady," I replied, "everything go well last night?"

"Very well," she answered, raising her eyebrows in a shared secret way, her smile widening.

"I mean with Mark," I countered.

"I know, I was teasing." Carol continued, "He woke me to ask questions...again this morning." She raised her face to look at me as I sidled into the chair beside her, "I told him we played, but nothing more happened," then she huffed a laugh.

"Well, it happened," I added, and I'm certainly glad it did.

Carol looked to me smiling. "I'm glad too; that it happened...and how it happened," and she continued, "And that it was with you." After a long thoughtful pause, she added, "But I know Mark would not be able to handle it."

I just nodded, enough had been said.

Gail joined us and I judged from her exchanges with Carol, that she was not upset. Shortly afterwards Mark came into the lounge.

When we were all gathered in the lounge well walked together to the port entrance and took a taxi driving up Princess Grace and found a small café where we had breakfast. Carol and Mark were going to take the train to Cannes and taxi back to their hotel. We went back to the boat; they packed their small suitcase and readied to leave. We exchanged telephone numbers, promises, and lots of hugs, I even hugged Mark. They still had a long stay ahead of them in Cap d' Antibes.

Gail suggested that I shouldn't go with them to the station, so, we stayed on the deck of the Gabbiano, to wave goodbye to their taxi. I watched the elegant casualness of Carols walk from the gang walk to the car. She went to the far side of the taxi, and looked up to us one last time, then entered.

When their taxi took the turn at the end of the dock, Gail and I turned to head below. It's true she said, "Be careful what you wish for."

We still had nineteen days of holiday ahead of us, the Gabbiano trip, our friends Giancomo and Gabriella arriving. From my standpoint, these past three days were great. Both Gail and I were looking forward to the rest of our holiday, and tonight we were going to have dinner with our friend Peter.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers