Gail's Gambols Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren stood up.

"How do you feel about...well...would you get on your hands and knees for us? We'd like that."

I like doggy-style, though I've never done it much as most of my sex has been standing or on my back, so I smiled as I took up the position.

"Like this?"

"Ohhh, yes, luv. You really are so gorgeous," Darren said as he caressed my bum. His hand moved to my pussy, which was rapidly moistening again.

"I'm ready!" I said breathlessly. He laughed that small chuckle of his, which I already liked as he knelt behind me. His stiff cock slid in to me easily, but stretched me more than I'd ever felt before. I decided I really liked this position. Darren leant forward to fondle my tits as he began to pump in and out. I pushed my hips back and forth in time with him. Very soon I began to build towards another climax. Just at that point Darren pulled out, slowly. With a squeeze of my vulva he moved aside and Tommy took his place. He maintained a slightly faster pace than Darren, but again they swapped places as they felt me nearing a climax. This was delicious! They kept me and themselves on the edge of an orgasm for a long, long time. When I finally came with a long, drawn-out moan I had no idea who was inside me. I collapsed onto the bed, only turning over on to my back when I'd regained my senses a little. Darren was stroking my thigh. Tommy was still rampant, but was looking at me with a smile.

"Bloody hell!" I said. They laughed. I noticed Tommy's hard-on and parted my legs. It seemed only fair.

"Do you want to...?"

"Can I? Oh, you're a great girl, he said as he rolled onto me, his cock finding its own way into my vagina. I put my arms around him and urged him on as he brought himself off. Since I wasn't near climax myself I felt his cock jerk four times as he came. I gripped it with my vaginal muscles as it softened.

"Ohhhh! Fantastic! There aren't many girls like you around, luv."

"I'm guessing you've had a few."

"Oh aye. Footy and sex, they're my main things in life. After my family, of course."

"You're married?"

"Aye. Happily married with two kids. does that bother you?"

I thought for a second.

"No." I wasn't going to break up his marriage, this was just a one-night-stand after all. I wasn't surprised that his wife couldn't satisfy him; I doubted that one woman ever could. She'd be permanently exhausted.

The evening's activity seemed to be over. Tommy gave me a quick kiss before going off to his own room. Darren lay down next to me.

"You can leave if you want to. I'll call you a taxi. But I'd like it if you stayed."

I didn't like the idea of getting in a taxi; still less slipping into bed next to Graham after I'd been so thoroughly fucked by two men, so I smiled and settled down onto his chest. Men like that. He fell asleep quickly. I was aware how good I felt; no guilt or shame. The evening had seemed perfectly right. I dropped off to sleep happy.

When I awoke, there was just a hint of daylight coming through the curtains. Darren was fast asleep, breathing quite softly. As the night's events came back to me I began to get horny again. I could still feel their enormous cocks inside me. I was just beginning to wonder whether it would be right to wake Darren or not, when the door opened. Tommy came in, stark naked with a semi-erection.

"Oh, you're awake, luv. I were just wonderin'..."

I pulled back the duvet, "Come on, hon. I'm feeling a little horny."

Tommy sighed as he climbed into bed. He kissed me as he caressed my tits. I was ready enough so I manoeuvred him on top of me, guiding his prick with my hand. As he slipped it inside me it grew to full size, making me gasp loudly. Darren stirred. I looked across anxiously.

"Don't worry, luv. He won't mind. We don't have any jealousy between us."

Sure enough as he began thrusting seriously into me, Darren woke up, yawned, stretched, looked across at us and said, "I'll make tea."

Tommy didn't last long, but I really enjoyed myself. I didn't come but it was nice just to lie back and concentrate on feeling Tommy's prick moving inside me. I'd never really done this before. I'd lain passively while men fucked me, usually because I wasn't aroused enough or I'd already come and was spent. This time I had chosen to have Tommy fuck me knowing I wasn't going to come. I was a little horny, for sure, otherwise there'd be no point in the exercise at all, but the previous night had satisfied me completely. Possibly that was the first time I could say that. When Darren brought in tea Tommy was lying spent beside me.

"By God, this girl's one in a million, Daz."

"You're right. Here you go, luv. Move over," he gave me a quick kiss as he handed me my tea and climbed into bed. 'They're so sweet', I thought.

We drank our tea in easy silence. When I'd finished I decided I'd better go home.

"If you're finished, that is?" I asked Darren with a smile.

"Give me a couple of hours sleep and a good breakfast and we'll do it all again, luv," he said with his lovely smile.

"No. I must go." I climbed out of bed, thought about a shower, but decided it was best to leave quickly, so I went and found my clothes. As I was about to open the front door, the guys appeared.

"Listen," said Tommy, "we're off back to Harrogate tomorrow. Why don't you come with us? We'll take good care of you. I promise."

"Yeah," said Darren, "It'll be great. We'll have lots of fun. We don't find a girl like you very often," he frowned slightly, "Never before in fact."

"I can't just up and leave," I said startled, "I have a job, commitments. And a..a boyfriend." I reddened at this admission, but they didn't react.

"Take some leave," said Tommy, "no strings. We're leaving at 10 tomorrow morning. Think about it." I reached up and kissed him, without saying anything, then gave Darren a full-scale hug and kiss.

12