All Comments on 'Gail's Games'

by dothemath

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

should have just divorced the cum dumpster and found a good woman instead.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would think part of the fun would be to cum in her before she had a chance to. Then plug her full of cum to think about why she's where she is.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf818 months ago

Best punishment for a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m just a little confused he obviously hates her which is obvious from the way he speaks to her so y go to all the trouble, instead of finding someone who he could have a loving relationship with an she’s pathetic she would rather live that life than be divorced

Fune_MeretrixFune_Meretrix6 months ago

Love this story! Very few good denial stories on here and this is excellent. I don’t see why some are confused by the hate-fuck aspect of it. I think it’s clever. A year and a half in chastity? Oof.

dothemathdothemath6 months agoAuthor

@Fune_Meretrix thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I was also initially suprised by some of the comments, but I've learned that there are some men who search certain tags on the site looking for either realistic or hyper-violent consequences for cheating. I guess they don't fully understand the concept of erotica or fetish stories. Anyway, some of the tags I put on this story draw them in, so I get some weird comments on this one, haha.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and one I know all too well. My wife cheated on me until I found out. I too locked her in chastity and made her resume her daily routine of going to work. But come the week end she was tied to the bed and teased to orgasm over and over and over. The difference is I began seeing her younger sister who did not like my wife. We had regular sex, made my wife watch, and then her sister would torture her.

It’s been 6 yrs now and life is great for the sister and I, the wife, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unbelievably hot. Would just love this to be my reality, without actually having to cheat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdothemath@dothemath
I write female orgasm denial fetish stories. I strongly recommend checking the tags on my stories before reading, as some of my stories are darker/meaner than others. Check out my website link under the 'contact' tab if you want to support my writing. Supporters get to read m...