All Comments on 'Gaius and the Vampire'

by sin2win500

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Pleased to see the sequel

But it seemed rushed. There was a lot more detail in the previous story. First story got 5 stars; this one 4. Why are they hunting the vampire? Why is he taking the fang? Are they on a contract? Why do they feel the need to leave right away - concern that Igred will be discovered? The townspeople didn't seem disturbed there was a vampire in the area. And vampires traditionally have super senses - but I'm okay that in the world Gaius lives in, they are like people, just undead. Anyway, just some things that popped into my head. Keep at it. Thanks for sharing!

sin2win500sin2win500over 9 years agoAuthor
Agreed, TJSkywind

It was a bit rushed. I tried a couple of different strategies for this second part, and each seemed to get farther from what I wanted. I submitted part three today and hopefully it hits a little closer to the original! Thanks for the input!

KayakbabeKayakbabeover 9 years ago
Funny but very short

I expected more development to the story. Though you did set it up A little in the previous story. The head falling on the cock was hilarious! Can't wait to see what you wrote in Part 3. Thank you also for taking the time to spell check and proof. So many authors do not and their stories are tedious to read. Yours are much better than most on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersin2win500@sin2win500
I'm Jack. I came to lit because I loved the stories, then I discovered the chat. I've found a lot of great connections here, and am always eager to make more. I enjoy a good chat, or, on occasion, some role play. Likes: I like a chat partner who is fun, can be naughty, and i...

story TAGS