Galaxa Ch. 01

Info
Galaxa blasts off to save her galaxy.
484 words
4.25
1.4k
1

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galaxa is an audio novel with the theme of a science fiction space opera inspired by 1950's and early 1960's comics or illustrated magazines. Chapter 1: In the Neres galaxy, the princess Galaxa of the planet Antares is facing a crisis. She is 18 and her parents, King Meenos and Queen Perla, have arranged for her to marry the prince Ego of the planet Grevilia. Galaxa refuses to marry anyone. She feels she has a special purpose in life and must stay single and celibate in order to accomplish her mission. She is endowed with supernatural abilities: foresight and seeing the future, the ability to concentrate her mind so strongly, she can teleport herself to any location. Her powers, which are kept inside a sun disk medallion that Galaxa wears around her neck, have been granted to her since she was a child by the Creatrix, the sun goddess Solega who created the universe. Galaxa can see that Prince Ego is vain, self-centered, and an egotist. She also watches him through her power of remote viewing as he is having sex with two of his handmaidens in his palace.

Galaxa dislikes him for she knows he's only interested in his own pursuits of pleasure and lust for power. But Galaxa's parents, the king and queen, have set the date for her wedding and despite her protests, the goddess Solega has sent her messages to her mind to remain and face her destiny. The day of the wedding arrives. Prince Ego arrives with his entourage and Galaxa is prepared and dressed as a bride by her ladies in waiting. As the ceremony is in progress and Galaxa walks down the aisle, the planet is under attack. The skies outside the castle are filled with spaceships.

The four major planets in the Neres system are invaded by an evil space army under command of the Empress, who models her authority after the Roman Emperors of the ancient Earth, Her oppressive reign begins when she forces every monarch of the planets and their people to submit to her authority in a new regime. 3 planets immediately fall but Galaxa's mother and father the king and queen refuse to yield to the Legion. The Empress uses her dark powers to kill the king and queen. Their execution occurs in front of Galaxa herself. During the pandemonium that breaks out with the king's soldiers fighting the Legion soldiers (and losing) Prince Ego is captured and taken to the Flying City of Viman which is the home of the Empress and her battle station. The Creatrix tells Galaxa that she is to be the savior of her galaxy. Galaxa escapes the planet Antares teleporting herself to the spaceport where she keeps her spaceship. Galaxa sets off into space on her adventure to end the evil regime of the Empress and bring back unity, peace and love to the universe.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4203 months ago

Amazing so cool. Great job.

Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A galactic adventure I am excited to follow. Love how you always manage to throw in at least one sex scene using your voice as you cum! Galaxa sounds like a female Luke Skywalker! Looking forward to more chapters!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Galaxa Series Info

Similar Stories

Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
Fuck Me You're on Literotica Two Literotica authors find each other to suck and fuck.in Audio
Xena Warrior Princess XXX Xena rescues Gabrielle from the Dionysiansin Audio
Sold to the Brothel Pt. 01 A fox anthro is sold to the brothel to be a sex slave...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dan's Mom Substitutes For Daughter My best friend's mom puts out to save daughter's purity.in Mature
More Stories