Galaxa Ch. 02

Info
Galaxa saves the planet Tyros from the Centurion.
425 words
4.5
690
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galaxa arrives on the planet Tyros. As she approaches it's stratosphere, her ship is attacked by Legion enemy spaceships. She uses a cloaking device to evade them and enter the planet's surface. Galaxa has a vision of the planet and what is going on there. The planet is made up of mostly forests, mountains and lakes, with the inhabitants living in scattered villages, led by Elders. They live in fear of the Firolves, wolves made of fire that cause forest fires and devour anything in sight. The Creatrix, the Sun Goddess, Solega, lets Galaxa know that the Firolves are not real, but rather an illusion created by the evil Empress to keep the people of the planet Tyros under rule by fear. The Empress has installed a half android and half human Centurion to watch over the people. The Centurion brings them food, water, and keeps the Firolves away, pretending to be able to kill them. Galaxa's spaceship lands on the planet and she uses her Flying Motorcycle to fly through the air in the forest on her way to the nearest village. Before she arrives, Solega has her suddenly using remote viewing to watch as the Centurion is having breeding sex with a young woman chosen by the villages of the planet to be bred by the Centurion, so that the next Centurion may be fathered. Galaxa, using her special abilities of perception, can tell that the Centurion is not all human. She teleports herself to the location where the Centurion is having sex with the woman. Galaxa takes the woman away from him and teleports themselves to a safe location. Galaxa tells the young woman the truth about the Centurion. She also tells her that Solega has sent her to save the planet from the rule of the Empress. She opens her eyes about the deception regarding the Firolves. Immediately, they go to the village and tell the Elders what is going on. The High Elder disbelieves but Galaxa tells him to summon the Centurion. When the Centurion arrives, Galaxa unmasks him by removing his helmet and revealing that it is an android under the control of the Empress. The villagers attack the Centurion and destroy it. Galaxa is hailed a heroine for saving the planet from the oppression of the Empress. Galaxa also uses a protective force shield to keep the planet from being invaded by the Legion. The Empress has watched Galaxa's victory and is incensed. Galaxa blasts off again on her spaceship and resumes her quest to save the galaxy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Galaxa Ch. 01 Previous Part
Galaxa Series Info

Similar Stories

Gods of Lust Ch. 01 Zeus has breeding sex with a mortal princessin Audio
Fairy Tale Theater X Cinderella Cinderella goes to the ball, has sex with the prince.in Audio
A Playgirl Time Travels Episode 01 Claudia travels to the 1980sin Audio
Jet Setters: Paris a couple argue & make up in Parisin Audio
Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
More Stories