Galaxa Ch. 03

Info
Galaxa meets the Galactic Defenders.
288 words
4.73
988
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galaxa is given another vision. She sees a flying city and battle station, cloaked in invisibility, high over the moon of the planet Yanga. Galaxa's ship arrives at the spaceport of the flying city. The High Commander and a group of men welcome Galaxa who immediately notices that the Commander, named Dathan, possesses a solar medallion similar to the one she wears. This mean that he too has a special mission assigned to him by the Sun Goddess Solega. Dathan talks to Galaxa in private and informs her that he commands the armies of the Galactic Defenders, a growing resistance group made up or refugees from far flung galaxies and solar systems escaping the oppression of the Legion and the Empress. This had been Dathan's mission to help build the flying city battle station, called Altair, and fight the war against the Legion in order to free the planets from it's evil regime. Galaxa begins to have feelings for Dathan. She is introduced to princess General Andromeda, whose own home planet of Yanga had been conquered by the Empress and the Legion. The Galactic Defenders are now working on how to save the planet Yanga. Andromeda agrees to take Galaxa under her wing and train her as a special soldier in the army unit that she leads. Galaxa moves in with Andromeda in her apartment. Following her one night, and turning invisible, Galaxa discovers that Andromeda is having sex with High Commander Dathan. She watches as they have sex and Dathan ejaculates inside Andromeda. Galaxa is heartbroken for she had feelings of love for Dathan. She realizes that having these feelings would be of no use and she must focus on her destiny to save the universe instead.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Galaxa Ch. 02 Previous Part
Galaxa Series Info

Similar Stories

Fuck Me You're on Literotica Two Literotica authors find each other to suck and fuck.in Audio
A Pleasant Surprise He expected a short quiet night at the bar.in Erotic Couplings
Payback She gets revenge for his teasing.in Erotic Couplings
Pearls by the River A hot night proves inspirational.in Erotic Couplings
Slow She's going to give him what he doesn't know he wants.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories