Galaxa Ch. 04

Info
Galaxa disobeys Commander Dathan & saves Planet Yanga.
307 words
4.29
780
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Galactic Defenders, led by High Commander Dathan, a space pilot, assemble to plan a military move to save the planet Yanga from the Centurion Plutarch. They plan to turn invisible and re-appear in time to fight the Legion soldiers (androids) after Andromeda appears to the people and the priests of the Temple of Solega, in the middle of the jungle. There is a heavy rainstorm, controlled by the Legion. Andromeda tells the people and the priests that the Empress and her Legion executed the king and queen, her parents, and she went into hiding, joining the Galactic Defenders. She tells them to fight against the Legion. This encourages the people to fight. The Galactic Defenders appear inside the temple and begin their battle against the android Legionnaire soldiers. Galaxa decides to disobey Commander Dathan. She touches her medallion and shows up through teleportation at the temple of Solega on Yanga. She is in time to see that the Legion soldiers abduct Andromeda and take her up to a spaceship. Galaxa turns invisible and gets inside the starship. The ship is then beamed up to the main starship. There, they put Andromeda in a cell. Plutarch the Centurion arrives and threatens Andromeda if she does not reveal the location of the Galactic Defender's base. Galaxa appears and fights Plutarch with laser lances. During the fight, she uses telekinesis and she manages to kill Plutarch. As Plutarch breaks down and dies, the other Legionnaire soldiers break down as they fight the Defenders. Galaxa and Andromeda return to the jungle inside the Temple. The battle to save Yanga is over with the Galactic Defenders victory. Back in Altair their military base, Dathan makes Galaxa second in command. To show how grateful he is for Andromeda being alive and safe, he has breeding sex with her on the conference table.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
asherfoxasherfox3 months ago

Very creative and very hot!

SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck3 months agoAuthor

To Anonymous comment below, the Pink Floyd Atom Heart Mother Intro music can be found on Youtube as Atom Heart Mother BBC Radio Session 16 July 1970. Enjoy. Thanks for listening to my stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

love the atom heart mother intro - when/where is this recording from?

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Galaxa Ch. 03 Previous Part
Galaxa Series Info

Similar Stories

Gods of Lust Ch. 01 Zeus has breeding sex with a mortal princessin Audio
A Night At The Opera A wealthy opera loving couple have DP sex.in Audio
Dark Shadows XXX Sixties TV show Dark Shadows becomes real for a fanin Audio
Yes Master inside the dungeon listen as I please my masterin Audio
A Beautiful Orgasm solo with long multiple orgasmsin Audio
More Stories