Galaxa Ch. 05

Info
Prince Ego throws Galaxa and Dathan into an abyss.
336 words
4.71
624
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galaxa is trying on her new uniform as second in command of the Galactic Defenders in her new apartment in Altair. Dathan shows up at her place to inform her that her presence is required at a conference with the generals. During the conference, Dathan tells Andromeda that she should join an envoy to the recently liberated Planet Yanga and discuss the election of a temporary monarch. Andromeda is the princess of the planet but officially it's queen when she selects a husband to rule with her as king. Andromeda picks Dathan. Meanwhile, in Viman, the flying city and battle station of the Legion and the Empress, the Empress is holding a conference of her own with her soldiers (half human half androids). She tells them that she has secret weapon: she has brainwashed Prince Ego, the captive prince of the planet Grevilia, to serve her and the Legion. She has installed Ego as the ruler of his home plant Grevilia. He has told the people of the planet that the Galactic Defenders are enemy invaders bent on taking over their planet. He has prepared them for battle against the Defenders. Dathan, Galaxa and a team of Defenders go on a mission to conduct a reconnaissance of the planet Grevilia. As they make a landing on the planet, Galaxa's ship malfunctions and they crash at the foot of a mountain. A chameleon like alien mechanic fixes up Galaxa's spaceship while Dathan and his team ascend a mountain to better survey the terrain. They notice that they are being watched. When they descend the mountain, the Prince Ego and his soldiers attack and a battle ensues. This results in the deaths of the Defenders except for Dathan and Galaxa. Prince Ego captures them and has them thrown into an abyss in the bowels of his castle. The abyss is the home of the Grenvil, a prehistoric alien monster who devours all life forms. Ego reports to the Empress that Galaxa and Commander Dathan would soon be dead.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Saif_and_SoundSaif_and_Sound3 months ago

Thank you so much! It worked for me finally 🙌

SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck3 months agoAuthor

Saif_and_Sound you automatically create a series when you start with the title and either include in the title Chapter 1, 2, 3, etc, or Episode 1, 2, 3 or Part 2, 3, 4, if you use words like Chapter, Episode or Part. I have only used Chapter and Episode. My 'series' like if it was a Netflix series include A Playgirl Time Travels and Porn Star! My only complete audio novel so far is Gods of Lust. Thanks for enjoying my audios! I love yours too even though I don't speak Arabic and wish to listen to more of your English audios.

Saif_and_SoundSaif_and_Sound3 months ago

How do these just keep getting better and better?

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Galaxa Ch. 04 Previous Part
Galaxa Series Info

Similar Stories

Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
Fuck Me You're on Literotica Two Literotica authors find each other to suck and fuck.in Audio
Xena Warrior Princess XXX Xena rescues Gabrielle from the Dionysiansin Audio
Amber's Enslavement Ch. 01 Amber awakens with no memories to find herself a slave.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Vacation Ch. 01 Part one.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories