Game Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she gazed brazenly at me, I thought I saw her say, "You too." At least I took it for that. I slid open the panel and stepped in. I didn't want to fuck her, not yet, so I contented myself with rubbing her slippery front as Steve bounced her around. She had no problem finding my cock, starting a maddening rub of her own. I held my resolve, barely.

I didn't want to interfere with another guy's dick, but I figured she could use a little clitoral stimulation. My hands eased down from her rubbery breasts to her entrance. It was then I found that yes, Steve was inside her. But not in her pussy. My god, the depths of this girl. A treasure indeed.

I frigged her clit with vigor and pumped two soapy fingers into her cunt. She went off like a cherry bomb. Steve never did, just kept fucking her ass until she oozed off his cock and down onto the shower pan.

We dragged ourselves out and dried off, clean everywhere that mattered. Far from drained by her orgasm, Katie was amped. She kissed me hard and gripped both of our cocks. "Let's join your friends, John. I want to see what Marie tastes like." Steve just smiled.

I knew what Marie tasted like, at least before a couple of loads of semen, but still had no idea whether she'd welcome a female lover. I was betting she'd be so hot she'd take any sex, but it was iffy. Well, no time like the present. And even though Tommy had an inkling that things were in flux, this would be a big surprise to Corey and Marie. A good one, I hoped.

Gesturing to Katie to stay behind me, I opened the bedroom door to a scene out of a Roman orgy. Marie was lounging on pillows, spread wide, cunt open, sipping on a glass of wine and idly fondling whichever cock she could reach. All the scene lacked was someone peeling grapes for her. Tommy and Corey each had a beer in hand and a finger teasing her pussy. They weren't exactly limp, but not quite ready to ride either.

"Where you two been, man? We're ready to hand off. Marie's still hot for it. Reinforcements, captain. Shift change. And who was that peeked in?"

"Slight change of plan, Tom. I brought some fresh blood, but it doesn't have a dick. Marie, it's a funny time to ask, but how do you feel about fucking girls? Ever been there?" I waved a naked Katie into view and Marie freaked. She jumped up with a yelp and tried to cover with a sheet. Realizing how pointless that was, she dropped it, hopped off the bed, ducked into my bathroom and slammed the door. I may have misjudged things.

Corey was also surprised but far from freaked. In fact, the sight of this red-fringed newcomer was stirring a slightly drooping Little Corey. Tommy too was taking a close look at what he'd glimpsed briefly a while ago.

"Guys, this is Steve's friend Katie. I just met her but I think I can say she's one of us. Steve thought she might backstop, occupy Marie while we recharge our batteries. But maybe I should have talked it over with Marie first?"

"Ya think? Dude, I hope you didn't just tank this. I was hoping for a hole I haven't explored yet."

"Let me talk to her. Katie, hang loose, get to know Tommy and Corey a little while I play peacemaker."

Katie looked over at the bed. "So which is it, Corey or Curley? I've heard both."

He shot me a look. "You can call me anything you want if it means I can get in your pants. If you even have any pants. Steve, all this OK with you?"

Steve shrugged with upturned palms. "I'm not the boss of her. She likes to fuck and she likes girls too. I hope she gets what she wants today. I hope we all do." He also gave me the stink eye. Geez, you'd think I farted.

I tapped on the bathroom door. "Babe, I'm sorry for that. Can we talk?" Crickets. "I'm coming in. Let me apologize in person." The knob turned when I tried it, so I went in and closed the door behind me.

"What the fuck was that? We never said anything about girls. You scared the shit out of me. And she's what, fourteen? You asshole, what the fuck were you thinking?"

"Sorry, I'm an ass. But Katie, her name is Katie, she's almost twenty. She's Steve's friend, she digs sex with anyone, and we thought, like, Steve thought she might help keep you going when we needed to recover. You know you're more than we can handle without breaks. C'mon, just meet her and you'll see she's OK. And nothing happens you don't want, ever."

Crickets again. "So, did you ever make it with another girl? You were in a sorority, right? I hear those are hotbeds of pussy-lickers."

I'd made her smile. "You bastard. So, not in college but I fooled around with girls. A girl. I gave it up when I found a steady supply of dick." She was pensive for a moment. "It's a lot to get my head around. Give me a minute and send her in."

I retreated to the bedroom. Katie had managed to revive Tommy's flagging tool and was sucking away. I cleared my throat to get her attention. "So, hmm, Katie, Marie's cooled off but she isn't quite on board. I fucked this up, but you can make it right. She'd like to see you in there in a minute."

"Cool, I'll only need a minute to finish off this big guy. So it should work out timing-wise." She went back to it and true to her word soon had Tommy squirting out what was left in his scrotum. She husbanded the meager spew in her mouth and went in to see Marie.

We'll never know exactly what went on in there, but after a few quiet minutes we heard a rich guffaw from Marie. Katie, the little charmer, had broken through. They came out a little later arm in arm -- one ripe woman in full flower, another taut with youth, each enough for any two men. Katie no longer had a mouthful of semen, and Marie was licking her lips. Crisis averted?

This had all taken a toll on our erections, most of all Tommy's. I suggested that we guys repair to the kitchen for snacks and beer, to let the girls get better acquainted. That worked for everyone, so we took our naked selves to lunch. I think we were all imagining some version of the same scene, which distracted us almost to silence as we noshed, so the break was a short one. Back to the salt mines.

The sight that greeted us was what I'd hoped, right out of a porno. OK, sure, all of this was out of a porno. But this was that scene where the two chicks were making out, fingering each other, sucking on nipples, keeping the fire burning for act two with the boys. Dicks that had lately been languishing began to rise again. Aaand, Action!

Tommy started toward the bed but I waved him off. I figured, let them play a while. But Katie looked up, saw the newly energized crew, whispered something to Marie and started to disentangle.

Steve and I had assumed a peripheral role for Katie, but now that she was fully involved she wasn't going to be passive. She rose to grasp Corey by the handle and gave him a little suck to test for doneness. I got the same treatment.

She announced, "Marie wants Corey in her pussy, and John in her ass." Marie nodded shyly. "Tommy and Steve, fit in wherever you can." Ah, so now we had a cruise director. OK by me.

Corey laid on his back. Marie faced him and sank slowly onto his rampant pole with a grunt and a sigh, all the way to the root. He pulled her toward his chest, exposing her nether hole. I got ready to add my cock to the mix, but Katie was already there, licking at their joining and tonguing Marie's tight little bung. I gave her a couple of minutes, then muscled her aside. I pressed into Marie for my first ass fuck since her last visit.

It was like slipping into a hot, greasy glove. So there'd been some prep while we were gone. In and in I slid, until there was nowhere else to go and my balls were brushing against a darker pair. Marie was huffing from the double invasion. Corey started to move, and I felt the now familiar but still weird sensation of rubbing against another cock.

It was glorious fucking, and Marie agreed. She came almost at once, and it seemed like she never stopped for as long as we stroked. Katie sucked at her hanging tits and massaged her clit. Steve and Tommy alternated feeding her their reanimated cocks, not trying to get off as much as staying primed for their turns at her slippery bits.

Corey and I lasted as long as we could, probably ten minutes, until I felt him trembling with the effort to hold it in. Marie might have felt it too, because she pulled away from Steve's cock, raised her head and shouted, "Fuck! Fuck! Give it to me, shoot it out, fill me up, oh god do it now!"

So we did. It wasn't exactly come-on-demand, we were just so at the edge that it was permission to let go. Our motions became frantic, erratic. We flooded her, spunk overflowing from both her holes. Steve and Tommy stroked themselves but wisely held back. Finally spent, I fell out and Marie fell forward, dislodging Corey.

Katie was right there. She wriggled under a quivering Marie and slurped away at the juices that drained from her cunt and asshole. Jesus. I've never seen anything like it outside a movie, never imagined being this close to it, the sights and sounds and smells. It was so real it seemed like a fantasy.

When all fluids were consumed, Katie flipped her over and straddled her in a sixty-nine. Marie was dazed, but still responded as Katie tongued her from clit to bung and back. She tried to return the favor, giving Katie head as well as she could in her sexed-out fog. Marie came one more time, with Katie close behind.

I feel as if I should draw the curtain here, do a full blackout and put up a "Finis". But there were still two unsatisfied cocks. Marie had a positive obligation to get fucked like that at least one more time today. Just maybe not right this second.

Except, why not? Marie was advertised as insatiable -- what better way to test the claim than to get fucking again? Tommy and Steve were already recharged, and especially randy after what they'd just witnessed.

Marie was loopy but still conscious, which by the way wasn't even a requirement as far as I knew, though it did seem fair. Katie was being protective, but as long as Marie didn't complain she really couldn't object on her behalf.

The more we stroked, fingered, licked and sucked on Marie's delicious body, the more she responded. We turned a corner when, moaning and squirming under our ministrations, she reached for Corey's partly deflated dick and pulled him to her mouth. Even Katie gave in, attempting an unlikely resuscitation of my own shrinking cock.

Steve and Tommy jockeyed for position. Both wanted her ass. We settled it like gentlemen, flipping a coin. Heads got her tail, and Steve didn't gloat much at all.

Katie abandoned me as hopeless and took the job of lube girl, working a generous amount of saliva and whatever else she could muster into Marie's still slackened post hole. Which was only fair because she was the one who'd just cleaned it all out.

For variety, Steve laid back and Marie mounted him facing away, absorbing his rigid tool into her anal cavern with a groan of satisfaction. They fucked like that for a bit until Tommy knelt in front of her. She reclined, supporting herself on her arms as Steve reached up and cupped her breasts. Her well-used pussy flared open to welcome her next lover.

Tommy eased in, and Marie was now impaled on two fresh cocks. Not to be left out, Katie leaned in to lick and frig Marie's clit and a little of Tommy where they were coupled.

There was no hesitation and no subtlety. Steve's motion was limited, but having his cock firmly embedded in Marie's asstube enhanced everyone's enjoyment. Tommy just fucked, and Marie just accepted it, all of it including Katie's licks and rubs.

And then even more, as Katie curled two fingers of her small hand into Marie's cunt, on top of Tommy's cock. You could see on their faces how the extra tightness ramped up the intensity. Damn, I wish I'd thought of that. That would never have occurred to me when I was nineteen. Kids today, huh.

Marie went nuts. It was like Tommy's prick had grown a fat wiggling hand that could diddle her clit as he pumped. Insane.

None of this was lost on Corey and me. In spite of our recent draining this lewd display had us rising again. Corey looked a question at me and gestured with his dick toward Marie's head. I got the message and gestured back that he should take the remaining hole. For now.

Marie's eyes were pressed closed but she turned toward Corey to accept the cock that brushed her cheek. Again his flared head proved a challenge to her dainty mouth, but again it was enough for Corey.

The sheer amount of sex on that bed was hard to take in. Minutes went by filled with slippery sounds and mortal grunts, the slapping of flesh and the rising heat of pending orgasms. I was about to tap Corey on shoulder to cut in when the doorbell rang.

I don't think anyone else heard it, lost as they were in their pleasures. And even though I did hear it, it almost didn't register because it was so out of place and unexpected. I hadn't ordered pizza, had I?

I tried to ignore it but it rang again. They weren't going away. Then the knocking started and I knew I had to act. I belted into a robe, slipped out of the room and shut the door firmly.

For like the ninth time I regretted not mounting a spyhole in my door. The only way to see who was there was to open up. So I did, a little, cracking just wide enough to get the surprise of the year.

"John! I'm looking for Marie. Is she here?"

What in the actual fuck? Marie's somewhat-estranged husband Mike, my co-worker but not so much my pal, looked as if he'd slept in his clothes and woke up dead. This was probably not going to go well. The situation called for tact. And lying. Definitely lying, and also evasion.

"Uh, hi Mike, what makes you think she'd be here?" It must have seemed quite rude for me not to invite him in, but stalling. Add stalling to the list.

"She left her phone, and yours was the last number she called."

"Oh, yeah, um, she might have left a message but I didn't check."

"And there was a note by the phone with your address." Mike had been here before so I guess he recognized it.

"OK, well, if I see her I'll let her know. Listen, I have to get back to the kitchen, there's something burning."

"John, don't fuck with me. Her car's in the parking lot." Well, you could have led with that, saved me some lies. "I just want to talk with her."

"Mike, honestly it sounds like she doesn't want to talk to you. And anyway, now's a bad time. Go home and cool off, sober up. If she wants to talk, I'm sure she'll get in touch."

You can't reason with an unreasonable man. I can't, anyway. And Mike was less Bertrand Russell and more Jack Russell terrier just now. He was smaller than me, and no gym rat, so he shouldn't have been able to push his way in, but he did, the sneak.

The sounds from the bedroom were muffled, but since they were the only sounds in the place he couldn't miss them. He was at the door and twisting the knob before I could reach him. I briefly wondered if he had a weapon, because I knew when he opened the door his world was going to tilt.

Looking back, I've tried to imagine what he saw, from his perspective. The tableau that greeted him was a vivid one, but he couldn't possibly see all its components at first, just the gestalt. And oy, gestalt.

His wife was the centerpiece in a fuck banquet, spread out fully nude, intimately engaged with several partners: Anally impaled on Steve, pussy plundered by Tommy, mouth stuffed with Corey's mushroom cock, and naked young redhead Katie fiddling around somewhere down front. He was poleaxed. Whatever his imagination had conjured up based on the set of clues he'd followed here, this wasn't it.

The blood drained from his face. I grabbed him to prevent a fall. He shook me off and sank to his knees with a soft cry, his arms extended. I can see how finding your wife enjoying multiple cocks might have that effect.

Marie still hadn't seen him, but Steve and Corey had. To their credit, or maybe just due to the imminence and urgency of orgasm, they didn't drop a stroke. Tommy caught their glances and turned to see what was up, and Katie sensed the shift of attention too. She slowly withdrew her fingers, to Marie's whimper, and detached herself from the pile.

"Husband, Mike, asshole," I whispered as she passed me. She nodded and stepped over to him.

I must say, young as she was she had proven all day that she had more presence of mind, and a dirty mind at that, than the rest of us. She'd sized up the situation, formed a plan, and set about executing it.

"She's getting fucked, Mike, fucked in the ass and cunt, just like she wants. She needs it, she can't get enough, and if you ever want to satisfy her again, you better be ready to give her more of this. Now stand up and face the truth, be a guy. See that Black dude? That's Corey, or some say Curley..." She went on.

His face revealed both distress and fascination. He rose to his feet, guided by her hand, oblivious to the incandescent charms of her firm young flesh. He was gripped by the scene playing out in and around his wife's body, sensing as we all did the climax boiling underneath, so he didn't react when Katie slipped his trousers down to free his thickening penis.

Whatever his state of mind, his state of body was evident. Katie knelt, took his cock into her supple mouth, and started to suck and stroke. This, finally, got his attention. He couldn't look away from Marie's orgiastic writhing, but he did notice that something red was expertly blowing him. As soon as he was fully erect she stood and masturbated him while continuing her filthy play-by-play.

The fuckers on the bed were so close to coming that the tension split the air around them. With a last great heave Tommy thrust deeply and roared, Steve jerked and flailed and spewed, Corey pulled away with a final stroke that unleashed a spray of semen, and Marie, sweet Marie of the pussy and ass and hands and mouth, squeezed her whole being into an explosion of passion that frankly awed me.

Katie frigged herself with one hand and jacked off Mike with the other. He took control of his own pleasure, so she shifted her free hand to work a finger into his rectum. "Man, what a fuck. And it's on you, dude. If you hadn't gone fucking around she'd still be OK with just you. Hope it was worth it." Her rude commentary and her probing digit did the trick. He spurted and deflated. Katie slapped his now-limp dick like a bad boy.

It was then that Marie, face dripping with liquid Corey, finally back in the real world, noticed that her spouse had joined us. Far from freaking out, she smiled. "So you found the note. Good. Maybe we'll talk later." She went back to cleaning off her new friends. Mike hung his head, tucked himself together and quietly slipped away. Didn't even slam the door. I silently gave Marie props for plotting. She couldn't have expected Katie, but the rest, well, nicely done.

Poor Katie was still buzzing. She'd been everyone's able assistant but hadn't gotten that much out of it. She wasn't reluctant to bring it up.

"Hey guys, what about me? Don't I deserve some? I've seen what you all can do, so let's do it to me." And truly, after all this, her pussy had remained unvisited by any cock. She scanned all the spent dicks in the room and finally settled on mine, which had sat out the latest round and was still viable with a capital V. I had a feeling that in a little while I wouldn't be the only one rising again.

The others set up a clapping chant. "Fuck. Her. Fuck. Her!" Katie joined in and I bravely raised my hand for peace. "OK, OK, bend over, Red. I may not be a donkey like Corey but I sure am a dog. Here, let me lick that first."

So now we finally do draw the curtain. Finis.

And I did get her number.

--

With love from Nico, (c) December 2020

12