Game Night

Story Info
Group Bi Interracial sex.
2.4k words
4.53
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I retired, my wife and I moved to a warmer state. No....it was not Florida. A couple we met was Jay and Nora. We had so much in common that our friendship blossomed quickly. After a few weeks, we had started to have a bi-monthly dinner/game night. Card games, board games. Pictionary, Charades, etc....all of the games were innocent enough...at first.

My wife and Nora shared a number of interests. Their favorite was Wine tasting. They would go to the local vineyards and partake of their different wines.. I personally do not drink so I will always volunteer to be their driver. At times, this allows me some enjoyable moments watching my wife and her friends in their inebriated conditions.

On one game night with Jay and Nora, my wife and Nora had started out by doing some wine tasting at a local vineyard. I of course drove the women while Jay stayed home and finished some yard work with a couple of old military friends of his. Both of his friends were very well-built black men who were our same age. I was not disappointed with the girl's trip to the vineyard. They seemed to totally enjoy themselves during the wine tasting, they came out and climbed into the car giggling and laughing at anything and everything. The ride home was just hilarious for me as the two women chatted and giggled during the entire trip.

We returned to Jay and Nora's house and I helped Nora and my wife inside. Jay had already set up the gaming table and set out some snacks for everybody. Our wives started on some snacks while I was telling Jay of the adventure of listening to them on the way home. We were all laughing and enjoying the moment when we all heard a noise in another part of the house. Jay informed us that it was his two friends who were just getting ready to leave after getting cleaned up after working in the yard.

Nora asked my wife it she wanted to meet their friends. My wife agreed and followed Nora to meet the two men. I had already met them and Jay and I were in a middle of a very intriguing story so we stayed at the table to continue our conversation. After Jay was done telling his story, I noticed that my wife and Nora had not returned from meeting Mike and Jerry, Jays former military friends.

I got up and started to the other side of the house to find them and tell them that we were ready to start the games. I went down a hallway and heard some voices coming from behind a partially closed door. It was Nora telling my wife that it was okay, I'm sure your husband won't mind at all.

I pushed the door open more and heard Nora let out a moan. I looked in the doorway and saw Nora sitting on the foot of the bed. Next to her was Mike, he was kissing her neck and with his right hand massaging her breasts over her blouse. Mike was wearing just his jockey shorts and the bulge in front showed an impressive tool inside. Nora's right hand was rubbing his tight buttocks over his shorts. My wife was sitting on the right side of the bed with Jerry sitting next to her. He was dressed in his gym shorts and a white tank top that showed a deep contrast between the shirt and his dark skin. Jerry was rubbing my wife's back and they were both watching Mike and Nora. Her breathing was heavier than normal and I could tell that the sight of Mike and Nora was beginning to excite her.

Nora had progressed to rubbing the inside of Mikes thigh and Mike had unbuttoned Nora's blouse and lifted her bra above her beautifully shaped breasts. He was now leaning down and lightly licking her nipples and her moans grew louder. I looked back at my wife and she was still sitting on the side of the bed but Jerry had moved off of the bed and was standing in front of her. His right hand was rubbing her shoulder and his left hand was holding her hand.

I apparently had made a slight noise that my wife heard and she glanced over in my direction. Jerry was still talking to her, trying to convince her that it was okay. When her eyes met mine, I nodded and smiled to let her know that she could do what she wanted. My wife is a beautiful woman with large breasts and her wide hips only accentuated her sexy body. Unfortunately, she is usually quite prudish when it comes to sex. Being at her level of inebriation and with Nora just a few feet away from her, now sucking on a very large and hard black cock, and seeing my approval nod, my wife decided to go with the flow. She turned her head back to Jerry and allowed him to guide her hand up the leg of his gym shorts and started to rub his growing cock. When his cock had grown to its full length and girth, my wife reached for his waistband and lowered his shorts down his legs. When I saw his cock pop out, I was amazed at how big and thick it really was, I wasn't sure my wife could handle such a massive cock. My wife leaned in and licked the head of his cock. Running her tongue over the big head and then finally up and down his cock shaft. She attempted to wrap her fingers around his cock shaft but her finger tips could not touch. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and started to suck as much of his cock into her mouth and throat as she could. It made her gag but she continued to bob her head up and down.

Nora and Mike had changed position, Mike had taken his shorts off and Nora had removed her jeans and panties and Mike was slowly entering her wet pussy. Nora was so excited that her juices were starting to flow lubricating her pussy nicely. As his big cock pushed past the labia, she let out a loud moan of pleasure which grew in volume as he slowly pushed every inch of his long cock into the depths of her opening.

I looked back at my wife and saw that Jerry had removed her blouse and had lifted her bra above her breasts, she was now laying back on the bed and his large black hands were groping her big tits. She had also taken her jeans and panties off and while Jerry was groping her tits with his hands, his face was buried in her pussy licking and sucking on her clitoris. My wife isn't usually too vocal during sex but she was moaning with pleasure as Jerry ran his tongue between her pussy and her ass.

I was really enjoying the show being played out with Mike and Nora, and Jerry and my wife. I had all but forgotten about Jay until I felt his shoulder brush mine. I turned my head toward him and my cheek brushed his chin. Jay just smiled and place his hand on my shoulder and gave a little squeeze. I made a slight noise of approval. Jay started to rub my shoulder and then my back. I was starting to get really excited at the attention that Jay was giving me. I looked back in the bedroom and saw that Mike was pounding his cock in and out of Nora's gushing pussy. She was producing so much pussy juice that the bed was already soaked and it was literally dripping off of Mikes hairy balls. Jerry had raised my wife's legs high into the air and was sticking his enormous cock into her already dripping pussy. She moaned loudly as his engorged cock head penetrated her pussy. Jerry quickly thrust his entire cock into my wife's pussy which made her gasp. She grabbed his hips and guided him deeper into her cunt and yelled for him to "FUCK ME, OH GAWD, FUCK ME HARDER".

That made my cock twitch even more. It was then that I realized that Jay was rubbing my ass and I was really enjoying the feeling. I reached back with the intent to rub his ass as well but the angle of his body allowed me to reach his cock instead. I did not realize it before, but Jay had dropped his jeans and his shorts. I started to fondle his cock and cup his balls with one hand and dropping my jeans and shorts with the other. Jay started to nuzzle my neck and reached around and was rubbing my chest through my shirt. I quickly took my shirt off and allowed Jay to rub my naked hairy chest. I turned slightly and put my hands on his ass and kneaded his buttocks while Jay started to lick, suck, and bite my nipples. He continued kissing down my belly and finally started to lick and suck on my growing cock. He engulfed my cock and took it to the back of his throat while cupping and massaging my hanging balls. I had put my hands on the back of his head and was enjoying the feeling of his mouth over my cock. Soon I was feeling his hands on my ass and trying to pull me deeper into his throat, I took the hint and was started skull fucking his head. When he gagged a little, I started to pull back but he shook his head and said, "No...Just fuck my mouth, stud." I continued to ram my cock in and out of his mouth and I felt one of the hands on my ass move and felt one of his fingers tickling my asshole. It felt so good that I spread my legs slightly and allowed him to push his finger into my ass.

As he was finger fucking my ass, I heard Nora let out a squeal of delight. I looked in and saw that Mike had lifted her legs up higher and had just stuck his huge black cock into her ass and was fucking her hot asshole mercilessly. Nora's eyes were rolled back into her head as she was screaming with delight.

I told Jay that that looked hot. He turned and looked at his wife being buggered by that huge black cock and replied, "OH YEAH". He could not take his eyes off the action in the bedroom. He stood up to get a better look and I took that opportunity to move behind him and kissed and licked his ass. I ran my tongue up and down his ass crack. He reached back and spread his cheeks and exposed his puckered hole. I rimmed his asshole and then stuck my tongue into his hole and tongue fucked him until his ass was slobbering wet. I then stood up and gently pushed the head of my cock into his ass. He pushed back until my cock was buried balls deep into his hot hole. I started to pump my cock in and out of his hot ass making a wet slapping noise. It was so exciting to engage in this man to man fucking while watching our wives receiving a pounding from a couple of large black cocks.

Nora had changed positions; she was now on her hands and knees hovering over my wife's head sucking hard on her big floppy tits. My wife was returning the favor by sucking as much of Nora's tits into her mouth and sucking and biting her nipples. Jerry was still pounding my wife's pussy with his huge black cock. Mike was alternating between Nora's pussy and then her ass. I was pounding my cock into Jays ass as hard and fast as I could and Jay was moaning and whimpering with pleasure.

My wife was the first to explode in orgasm. She had spotted me fucking Jay and with Jerry's cock pumping her stretched out pussy, she gripped his hips and pulled him as deeply into her as she could and screamed out a shrill high-pitched scream of and intense orgasm. Jerry stiffened with his cock buried into her pussy and grunted as he pumped stream after stream of cum into her pussy. This was enough to set me off and I buried my cock into Jays ass and growled loudly as I shot my hot cum into his bowels. Nora and Mike, not to be undone, were still pumping away when Nora started to scream uncontrollably as she started to cum. Mike pulled out and watched as Nora squirted her cum at least five feet from her pussy and sprayed Jerry and my wife with her sweet nectar.

Mike was still pumping his hand on his cock, getting ready to cum. He moved over to my wife and was jacking off over her head. My wife called me over and said she wanted me to suck Mikes cock while he came. I quickly rushed over and swallowed Mikes cock into my mouth and he thrust it deep down my throat pumping it quickly. Jay had followed me in and he and Nora were busy sucking and cleaning off Jerry's deflating cock. It didn't take long and I felt Mikes cock pulse and the first stream of cum shot out of his big cock and into my mouth. He pulled out and my wife quickly opened her mouth and he stuffed his cock into her open maw and continued to shoot his cum into her mouth and all over her face. When he was finished, my wife reached up and pulled me close and we shared Mikes cum. She then asked if I could clean Jerry's cum from her pussy. I was more than happy to help her out. I moved down and started to clean her cream pie. Jerry had dumped a ton of cum into my wife's pussy. Nora had moved up and was sitting on my wife's face so that she could lick her pussy clean. Jay had moved behind me and was staying involved my rimming my ass and fondling my hardening cock and balls.

I was hoping that Mike or Jerry would want to fuck my ass with those enormous cocks.... but they were not into that. After all were satisfied with cleaning things up. Mike and Jerry said their goodbyes and headed for home. The rest of us sat around and talked for a couple of hours before my wife and I headed home.

I cannot wait for our next Game Night.