Game Night Proposal Ch. 02

Story Info
A visit to the club, future possibilities and some bi action.
3.4k words
4.59
22.9k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ralex
ralex
154 Followers

First of all, I want to thank everyone who read and commented on my first story, the responses have been incredible, and I can't put into words how much I appreciate your feedback. I hope you will enjoy this story even more! Like before, I'm still pretty new at this and still struggle with writing due to dyslexia and English being my second language. And again, I want to thank HeyAll for helping to fix and edit this story.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and consenting, I in no way encourage or condone incest in real life and simply write this story as fantasy and fiction. Do not read this if you are under 18 or have trouble differentiating between fact and fiction.

Game night proposal 2

It was Friday night again, game night to be exact, we were still struggling to fix our new schedule and put in some actual games, which came into conflict with our new favorite pastime. One more night without any board games for us and though while disappointing to the gamer inside me, did mean more time for our newfound sexual activities together.

We were all on the floor, Henry had his mother in the doggy style position which gave Evy the opportunity to eat out Kim, our daughter who herself was sucking my cock. We had tried to add a sexy night to a different day of the week, but fortunately, it seemed like every night was now an opportunity for family orgies and we barely had any time for other fun activities.

After a while Henry and I switched positions, me fucking my wife while Kim pleasured her brother with her mouth. We continued experimenting with new positions for the rest of the night, later I had Evy bouncing up and down on my cock while the twins were fucking on the couch.

"You know Dwight," said Evy "We haven't been to the club in some time,"

"Well no, we haven't, but I thought that this would be more than enough to satisfy us," I said still fucking her as we carried on this conversation.

"it's just that... well, I had this idea," she said.

"Yeah? And what idea is that?" I asked her.

"Why don't we bring the kids with us?" she answered.

"Are you crazy? We can't do that," I said, increasing my thrusts as her idea did in fact excite me more than I already was.

"We can be subtle, we can go in separately, we can stay apart, and as the night continues..." she said, coming closer to orgasm.

"Oh god Evy, that's so risky and so wrong," I was coming close to finishing too.

"I know, that's why I like it," she said before pausing our conversation with a kiss that came just as we both finished together, Kim and Henry kept going for a bit longer before they also finished. We all stayed there for some time resting and enjoying our mutual presence.

"So, are you serious?" I asked my wife.

"Yeah, I think I am. I mean, I know it's a bit crazy but it can't be any crazier than all this right?" she said.

"And you think that the kids will want to go too?" I followed.

"Actually, it was their idea also, well mostly Kim's, but Henry agreed very quickly."

"Wow, yeah, I think I might like that actually." with that we all stood up and moved on to clean ourselves before heading to bed.

Next Friday night we had arrived at the club, my wife and I entered first as agreed while our kids would wait inside the car, the outside area served drinks and had tables where couples could talk and get to know each other before going to the back rooms and enjoy their time together. There was also a bigger room in the back where the larger groups could hold "parties" together, something Evy and myself had partaken in a few times.

"I'm so nervous Dwight, oh god we could get in a lot of trouble for this," said Evelyn nervously.

"Don't worry honey, I'm nervous too, but we'll be careful, no one will know," I said trying to reassure her.

Soon enough we started catching up with some old friends from the club, other swingers we had met and played with in the past. We mostly waited for Kim and Henry to arrive as agreed, of course none of the other couples there would know we were related, but for safety's sake it was better to take every precaution.

Finally, we saw them come in, first Kim wearing a sexy black dress her mother picked for her knowing exactly what kind of attire people in the club would like, sometime later Henry arrived wearing something more casual. They saw us soon enough and we kept eye contact while being as far away as possible, acting like we didn't know each other and avoiding being too close, eventually, they each started conversations with the other patrons of the club.

Unsurprisingly Kim quickly became very popular with the other couples who found the young, hot and lonely girl in the middle of the room irresistible, Henry himself was able to catch the attention of a few others who started to introduce themselves to him. Obviously, they didn't tell them about our family only stating that they were looking forwards to experimenting with other kinky people.

We watched with fascination as Kim and Henry met the other couples and got acquainted with the club and its ambiance, this was a new experience for the two and we were all interested in seeing how this would go. Eventually, we saw Kim leave with a couple, giving one last look at us and her brother before leaving to the back rooms. After a few minutes, we saw Henry going to the same area.

Evy and I followed them soon after, exiting the common room and entering the back area where we started searching for our kids. There were a few rooms with closed doors and others that left them open for others to see, a corridor to the side gave way to the glory hole room, and further to the back was the group area. We could see Henry going inside with his couple, so we followed close behind before losing him in the locker room.

Entering the group area, we saw bodies all around the room, men and women in complex positions involving three, four or even more individuals giving and receiving pleasure in multiple creative ways. My wife and I enjoyed the sight before us getting hypnotized by the incredibly erotic surroundings of mass sex and the dozens of fellow swingers who partook in it.

It was Evy who brought our daughter to my attention, pointing out her presence in the room where she kneeled between multiple men whom she was currently blowing. Seeing Kim sucking so many men at the same time changing her focus from one cock to the other made me even harder than I already was. Evy couldn't get her eyes off her daughter either and I could clearly see the desire to take part in the activities.

As I was looking at Kim giving oral to multiple men in the room, I was able to catch the sight of my son Henry in the corner with a few other couples and what I saw surprised me. As Henry penetrated a woman on the floor, he had another man's cock in his mouth whom he was blowing with incredible skill. As far as Evy or I knew, henry wasn't bisexual, or at least we weren't aware up until now, but this revelation would bring new opportunities for us in the future.

Evelyn would leave her lust-filled trance as she moved towards her daughter, kneeling beside her she began blowing some of the other men as well. The guys in that circle had no idea that they were currently being pleasured by a mother and daughter team who would occasionally stop to exchange kisses with one another. As the men would cum inside their mouths, both Evelyn and Kim would make sure to exchange it with one another just as they loved to do with us at the house.

I of course joined in with the other guys waiting patiently until it was my turn with Kim, she immediately recognized my dick looking up at me and meeting my gaze with a wicked smile. The fact that I was now being blown by my own daughter in the middle of a large room with other couples who had no idea of our true relationship was so incredibly hot that all worries about the repercussions of such an act faded away.

Henry surprised us as he approached his mom from behind, she interrupted her cock sucking briefly to check on the person who was now fingering her pussy and eating her ass at the same time, once she saw that it was her darling son she smiled at him and went back to her previous endeavor.

Evelyn and Kim were now together blowing me as Henry fucked first his mom and then his sister changing places between the two allowing other men to get their own turn in with each other. So many people around us ignorant of the taboo act in the middle of this otherwise normal orgy, not aware of the family fucking each other and others at the same time.

Finally, I finished in Kim and Evy's hungry mouths, making sure that each had an equal amount of cum which they then shared with each other. Henry came as well, he could only do so in his mother this time but that wouldn't matter as Kim would get enough cum inside her by the end of the night. Henry and I stayed in the room watching as Kim and her mother continued to serve the other men, getting as much cum as they could in their mouths and pussies, and as a kind of grand finally for the whole night, they finished by getting into a 69 position to suck the cum of multiple men out of each other before sharing it with deep and passionate kisses.

With the night over, I went to the showers and cleaned myself, as I stood in the locker room drying myself and getting dressed, I was suddenly interrupted.

"Dwight? Is that you?" said the familiar voice.

"John? holy crap it is you!" I said surprised.

We hadn't seen John since he and his wife made their incestuous revelation to me and my wife, a confession that later made our kid's own proposal seem more agreeable in our minds.

"Damn Dwight, it's been a while, good to see you man. My wife and I missed you guys, are finished here for tonight?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I responded, "we're going home now, we hadn't been to the club in such a long time Evy decided that it was time to come back and I agreed."

"Well, I really hope we can see each other again soon. There's so much we can talk about," he said to me while getting dressed.

"yeah... actually, can I get your number? I think me and my wife would love to talk to you guys soon," I told him, pulling out my phone.

"Oh absolutely, here you go." we exchanged numbers knowing fully well that I would contact him soon.

I then asked him "So hey, how are your kids? They visit you guys any time recently?"

"Oh yeah" responded John "they're in town right now actually, their families are leaving home soon but they'll stay here for a while longer."

I knew what that would entail for them, and I thought about the possibilities that this would mean for us.

"Well, I'm very happy to hear that, and I can't wait to see you guys soon," I told him.

"Absolutely, hope to hear from you soon!" he followed with a handshake before leaving the room.

I went over to Henry's room and knocked on his door, the image of him sucking on that man's cock from the club repeating itself over and over in my head. He opened the door and invited me in.

"What's up dad, everything alright?" he asked me.

"Yeah, just wanted to ask you something, it's about the other night at the club," I responded.

"Oh, ok. What about it?"

"Well," I said, "It's just that I was surprised when we saw you with that couple and what you were doing with that man, we had no idea that you were bi."

"Oh that, well yeah mostly bi-curious, though at this point..." he sat down on his bed and continued "I had thoughts about other guys before and fantasized about it a lot, though I never really tried to like... fit myself in any kind of category or put myself in any kind of spectrum, I just... wanted to enjoy myself you know?" he laughed.

Smiling I said "I understand perfectly, sometimes it's too complicated to think about that stuff, you just want to be yourself," I sat down next to him "You know, I first experimented with guys back in high school, some friends at drunken parties and later just fooling around with the other couples, I don't do it too often because I think I need someone I really like and trust to actually do it with."

"Oh yeah?" he was now looking at me intently, he could tell where this conversation was going, I think, or at least had a suspicion, maybe he hoped it would go there.

"Yeah," I said, "Someone I know well enough, someone handsome, sexy, and that I can feel comfortable with, is that the same for you?"

"Definitely, I need someone like that too. Sometimes it's hard to find that person you know?" he kept looking at me even more intently.

I put my hand on his leg and started caressing him, I felt his hand on my shoulder moving towards my neck as our eyes met. I moved closer and he did the same, our lips touching in the middle, I kissed my son and explored his mouth with my tongue. We made out as our hands caressed and explored our bodies, taking each other's shirts off, feeling his chest and his hands on my own. Imagining that I was a bit more experienced with other guys I decided to try something new for him.

I stopped kissing him and moved down, sucking on his neck before kissing his chest and nipple. My nipples had always been sensitive, and I always loved being stimulated like that so I wanted to see if Henry was the same way. As it turns out, he was, and he moaned as I sucked on his nipple while lightly pinching the other.

"God dad, that feels so great," he said.

"I know, now lie down," I told him.

As he did, I continued to suck on his nipple while I unzipped his pants and took them off. Going even lower I kissed his stomach and licked his abs slowly, finally, I took off his underwear revealing his cock to me. I licked his cock from base to tip before taking it into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down slowly each time trying to take more and more before I was deepthroating him.

I would stare into his eyes while I kept sucking his cock, gagging once I had it at the back of my mouth, I can confidently say that my blowjob skills were just as good as my own wife and even surpassed my daughter which is saying something. I took his cock out of my mouth to give some attention to his balls, sucking on them while I jerked him off, his moans growing louder. After some time, I lowered my mouth to his asshole and started licking him which nearly drove him to the edge.

"Dad wait, I don't want to finish too soon," he said, raising his head "Get on the bed, I want to make you feel good too"

I got up and lied on all fours my ass staring directly at my son.

"God that looks delicious," he said.

"Have a taste," I offered.

With that he went in and voraciously licked and sucked at my asshole tasting every inch, the feeling shooting up my spine as I felt his incredible tongue at work. While he ate my ass out he would also jerk me off and occasionally lick my balls sucking on them just as I had done to him.

"Henry, I don't know who you got that skill from, your mother or me." I joked.

After some more licking I couldn't hold it any longer and practically demanded that he penetrate me immediately, he didn't hesitate to agree. I could feel the head of his cock on my asshole, slowly trying to enter, his saliva on my ass and my own on his cock working as lube, I slowly gave way. He entered me and the feeling of it overwhelmed me, moaning loudly he began fucking me thrusting his cock harder and faster as I asked him.

"Yes, yes, just like that, fuck me son, fuck your old man," I told him possessed by the lust inside me.

"Take it dad," he said, "take all of me inside you."

Henry fucked me hard and I couldn't tell how long it lasted, I wish it would have kept going forever, any semblance of pain adding to the incredible pleasure of my own son penetrating me slowly getting me to finish.

"Tell me when you're close, son," I said.

"Ok dad," he responded.

"Because I want you to finish in my mouth." I told him.

That I suppose was enough for him because soon after he stopped fucking me, took his cock out and went over to the other side of the bed, I took his cock in my mouth tasting my asshole as well. He jerked himself off while I caressed his balls, finally, and with a groan, he exploded, his huge load filling my hungry mouth as I tasted his delicious cum and made sure to keep all of it inside. I had my son's cum in my mouth and I wanted to keep it forever, failing that, I would make sure to taste it as often as I could.

Once his dick was out, I showed what he had done, opening my mouth and playing with it with my tongue. One look was all it took from Henry before lowering his head and kissing me, sharing in his cum he took a nice amount with him too. Once he was done I made sure to swallow his exquisite load, Henry helped to swab every drop that was out of my mouth and put it in there for me to finish.

I continued to jerk myself off as this was happening and it didn't take too long before I finished as well, cuming all over my stomach and chest with a powerful orgasm. Henry immediately went in and licked as much as he could, sucking the cum into his mouth like a vacuum. He then went back to me and shared my mess with me as well, he swallowed my load just as I had done his.

"That was amazing dad," he told me.

"I loved it Henry, I can see why your mother and your sister love it so much too," I followed.

"Yours too," he said laughing.

We were both pretty tired, the experience was an exhausting one for as enjoyable as it was and we both now needed showers.

"Hey son," I said to him "There's something I wanted to tell you."

"What is it dad?" he said.

"Well, it's about another couple that your mother and I met a while back, they're an interesting pair and we think you guys would like them,"

"Oh yeah?" he said curiously "But wait, how would that work, I mean if they're involved with you guys that means that we can't... you know,"

"Well, the thing is... actually, I think I'll have to tell all of you guys tomorrow at the table, I'll explain there," I said.

"Oh, ok sure thing dad," he said, taking a new pair of underwear and opening the door to his bathroom "I'll see you tomorrow then,"

"See you tomorrow son."

"Hey dad," he said before I left his room

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he told me smiling.

"I love you too," I responded.

ralex
ralex
154 Followers