Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He meant to reach for the sides of her panties, and to his credit one hand actually made it there, his other hand wasn't so into following orders. He watched as his hand moved forward and he hissed through his teeth as his fingers lightly rubbed the wet spot.

Sarah didn't try to hide her reaction. Her legs shook, her fingers locked in his hair, and a rippling moan broke free from her mouth.

Hardly a breath could be heard in the room.

It took every bit of strength Owen had but he managed to get his hand in line and began to work the material down. At his first glimpse of her hairless mound Owen pressed his forehead against Sarah's lower stomach. She stroked his hair as he shuddered against her, continuing to pull the material lower. Her sex was lightly tan, no stubble in sight, and the small lips were lightly red and shiny with her juices. Such delicate lips that seemed to beg to be teased, tasted, and spread.

His erection pulsed and his balls tingled as if he may cum just from undressing her. The more he pulled at the sea colored cloth the stronger her scent became. He breathed as deeply as he could, craving her in his nose, on his tongue, beneath his body. An all too familiar feeling swept through him as her panties reluctantly pulled away from her soaking wet lips; a thin line of her arousal connecting her to the material as it pulled away, and he froze.

"Don't." He choked. "Move." His voice quavered as he held himself in a precarious check. "Fuck." He breathed slowly.

The material all but fell the rest of its journey but as Sarah stepped free of the material she brought her foot up to Owen's face. She didn't say anything. Neither did anyone else.

Owen reverently grasped her foot and placed a soft, chaste kiss on the top before moving away with Sarah's panties.

A series of deep exhales filled the room as Sarah all but collapsed on the nearest surface. The exhales were followed quickly by a simultaneous chorus of, "Me, next!"

"Hey!" Sarah chastised. "Only those who beat someone get it."

Owen took a steadying breath. How much more of this could he take before he could no longer hold himself back? He took another breath and knew someone stood before him. He could feel the heat of their body, almost hear the rush of their blood, taste the salt on her skin. With his eyes still closed he reached out and slowly swept his hand in front of him until his fingers connected with warm flesh. He pulled her closer and opened his eyes.

Lightly scuffed white sneakers and no-show socks told him all he needed to know. Owen knew these women. He'd spent his life around them, talking to them, running from them, crushing on them. He eyes moved up higher. Blue eyes stared down at him but her eyes traced him with such delicate movements he felt caressed by her gaze. He exhaled and his breath teased the skin of her thighs. Little pin-pricks of gooseflesh popping up as his hand stroked the leg he had grabbed.

He didn't rush because he didn't want to. The time he spent with each of these women was special and each of them deserved his full-attention. He leaned forward and tilted his head to place a kiss on the inside of her thigh just above his fingertips. He tried not to see the dark spot on her jeans, tried not to think of how wet she had to be for it to be where it was. Her nails scraped against her jean shorts as he pulled his lips away.

Rachel scraped her fingers against her jean shorts to keep herself from moaning. She had never felt this way before, with anyone.

In her life she had been masturbating for as long as she could remember, had been licked by Katerina until her clit was sore and buzzing, had been fingered, fucked with a dildo, peed on, and covered in her lover's juices every time. She'd been deliriously satisfied with every encounter.

This was something different.

His touch seemed to scorch away the world, time, everything, until they were the only ones left. This man, kneeling in front of her with his huge shoulders bent before her, was bringing her higher than she had ever risen. She didn't fear the rise, she didn't fear that she would suddenly fall. She didn't fear either of these things because, in her heart and her mind, Hell, in her soul, she knew that whatever happened, Owen would make sure she was okay, safe. . . happy.

Her thigh tingled where his lips had been and she knew without looking that it had impacted him as well.

When he had begun working on Sarah, Rachel had expected him to be quick and hungry, nearly tearing her apart as he retrieved his trophy. When that hadn't happened she feared that he would lose control of himself on whomever went next. But he moved with such reverence, like he was handling something more precious than words could express. Come on, though, it was only her in her beat up sneakers and some unevenly cut-off, growing-ever-wetter jean shorts. The way his hand moved against her leg, not rising to get the job done, not falling away in disgust, made her feel that she were wearing something far finer than she owned.

She looked at Owen as he moved in front of her, his body swaying to some music only he could hear. Her body shook and she clenched and unclenched her toes not knowing what to expect. As Owen leaned in her body burned for him to touch her, to press his face against her leg, to rub his stubbled cheek against her, to kiss her tenderly if only once more. Instead, he began to tilt his face up, the tip of his nose dragging slowly against the front of her shorts.

Though the pressure was so light as to not have been there at all, she felt as though he were inside her. This simple movement registered to her lips, her clit, and every neuron in her body simultaneously. Then she heard the soft sound of him breathing her in, saw the rise of his shoulders as his lungs inflated. Her cheeks burned as she realized he was smelling her arousal, breathing her in. Did he like how she smelled? What if he didn't? Her core burned and pulsed as he continued to breathe her in, pushing her closer to the edge. It wasn't him smelling her, but the primal, satisfied groan he let out that pushed her over.

Her hands dug into his hair as she pulled him against her in a flight of passion mere nanoseconds before her orgasm ripped through her. This time she couldn't stop the moan or the panting breaths. She couldn't fight the well that broke within her to flood past her soaking panties and be absorbed by the thicker material.

She shuddered against him but her body wouldn't relent. She knew he could still smell her, was still breathing her in, now better than ever due to his position and her recent release. He nuzzled against her, gently trying to bring her back down. No one had ever shown her this care in her afterglow.

Owen continued rubbing against her until she freed her fingers from his hair. He looked up at her and his voice was hoarse as he asked, "Are you ok?"

Rachel nodded with a smile on her face and ran her fingers through his hair, sweeping the tangle back. "I can't tell you how ok I am." She bent and placed a kiss on his forehead. She looked down at herself. "There's still a job to do."

Owen's hands shook as he placed them on her hips. "I-, my heart is pounding, my hands are sweaty, I'm shaking all over -"

"It's sexy." Rachel replied.

"I feel wrong undressing you."

Rachel's brow furrowed. "How do you mean?"

Owen bowed his head and put his palms on the floor. "Like I'm spoiling something priceless."

Rachel recoiled. Never. Never before had anyone ever called her priceless. She almost argued with him on the matter but he looked up at her and she could see the belief in his eyes. To him she was priceless. She was special. She was important.

Rachel swallowed back the emotion coursing through her otherwise the tears building in her eyes would spill over.

"Owen?" Rachel knelt down beside him. "Look at me."

Deep, dark brown eyes locked on hers.

"I want you to," her voice broke, "I, like Sarah, like everyone here, want you to see me." She put her hands on his. "Please?"

Her body was alive as he rose back up. He looked up at her before he pushed her purple cami up passed her belly button. As his fingers gripped the waist of her shorts near the single button which held them, he leaned forward and kissed her stomach, nipping the bottom of her navel before dipping his tongue into the depression.

She felt her knees buckle but Owen held her up. He worked his mouth on the skin of her stomach licking and nipping as his fingers worked the button lose and dropped her zipper. His palms were hot as he worked her jeans down her legs where they bunched against her shoes.

"I guess you'll have to take those off." Katerina whispered.

Rachel looked toward the sound and found Katerina, among others, working her thighs in short, jerking motions.

Owen didn't take his focus off Rachel and Rachel brought her attention back to him. He could have grasped her shoe and wrenched it from her foot. Instead, he pulled the laces until they slipped from their knot. Then he put one hand under her knee and held her leg as her foot left the floor. Her shoe slipped free and he rolled her sock down and off her foot.

Rachel flexed her toes as the cool air kissed her skin.

The next shoe and sock were removed in the same way. Owen slipped Rachel's shorts from her legs and looked back up to his goal.

"Oh, fuck." Jessica breathed.

"So, wet." Owen added softly. "So beautifully drenched."

Rachel felt Owen put his nose against the fabric and heard him breathing her in again. Her body began to shake as he groaned, his hot breath kissing the fabric and her hypersensitive skin. As the fabric began to peel away beneath his burning palms she felt him planting soft kisses on the skin he revealed. She could feel the intermittent stubble of a day old shave job catching on his lips and though it embarrassed her, he continued to plant kisses as he moved lower.

Her breath caught in her throat and came in short bursts as her body revved up for another release; threatening to break loose and claim her at the slightest provocation. She shivered like a leaf on branch in a heavy wind. The fabric released its claim on her flesh and he planted a final kiss, his bottom lip barely catching the top of her slit. She arched her back and prepared herself for an earth-shattering moment but she was left on the precipice as her panties fell to her feet. She stepped free of them and sat down next to Sarah.

"It's something else, isn't it?" Sarah asked in a hushed voice.

"F-f-f-fuck." Rachel twitched. "It's like I can still feel him touching me, looking at me."

"It doesn't seem to go away." Sarah replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I've been over here moments from cumming ever since he put his hands on me."

"Oh, shit." Rachel twisted her legs. "I don't know if I can take it that long."

"I think we're the lucky ones."

"Huh?"

"Look at the others. Katerina is barely holding herself up and she knows he's going to treat her well. Samantha, Jessica . . . they're locked in their skin, begging for him to touch them. But it isn't their turn, yet." Sarah squeezed her thighs together. "God! I didn't think I could get more turned on but it just keeps dragging me higher."

Owen's breath came in ragged draws. His cock strained against his pants, his balls aching from the prolonged arousal, and his boxers were sticking to his erection thanks to the pre-cum he'd been steadily leaking since he'd fallen to his knees in front of Sarah. God, her scent had been a sustenance for him, a driving force that had rocked him to his foundation. Then he'd had to undress Rachel and her scent had only upped the ante. Her panties had been soaked through and through. The black thong shining with her fluid. If the visual hadn't been enough that musky heat and the scent of the bar soap in the shower had left him reeling, salivating, his cock jumping with each breath.

He'd bit his tongue to keep from cumming when her orgasm had coursed through her and in the aftermath of the struggle he felt drained, and crumbling. And, oh fuck, God help him . . . but he wanted to crumble more.

He tried to reel in his breathing but it was much like trying to stop a speeding train . . . with a lasso . . . made of cheap dental floss.

"P-" Heavy breathing and non-convincing laughter, "poor boy, I think he needs to let off some steam."

He arched his back, lightning-struck as the voice cleared his mind. He clenched his eyes as his balls contracted. He knew if he opened his eyes familiar bare feet would be in his line of sight. A single slightly chipped nail and flawless pink nail polish perfectly contained. In all the time he'd spent on his knees on the floor of his living room, he'd forgotten who all had beaten their opponent. Cracking one lid he saw what he expected and couldn't stop himself from smiling.

He looked up and found his beautiful, sometimes infuriating, all-too-lovable sister looking like a small breeze would knock her over. His muscles tensed, his abs rolling as every primal, testosterone fueled particle of his body screamed at him to take her.

Katerina swallowed, hard. It was like she recognized the look in his eyes and couldn't run away. Or, didn't want to run away.

As he looked at Katerina he no longer cared if he couldn't control what was going on in his pants. Fuck it, he thought. It didn't matter if his erection kicked, split the jeans wide, just in time for his cum to spray on the floor. He was where he wanted to be, if she was.

"Katerina," Her name tasted sweet on his lips and he wanted to say it again, "I-" I want to see you, I want to taste you, I want to feel your legs around my waist, "I'm only going to do this if you want me to."

Katerina looked at her brother. He was the one man, aside from her father, who had never let her down. He always made time for her, put up with her bullshit, massaged her feet, or her back, and made her feel like she was important. He made her feel safe. She'd struggled with her desire for years, years spent feeling guilty for masturbating while thinking of him licking her, pressing his way into her slit. She'd imagined what it might feel like for the head of him to spread her open and slid in. She'd never shared with anyone that she had also imagined him spraying inside her, filling her up, claiming her, breeding her.

"Do you want to?" Katerina asked, hating that she hadn't said something, anything, else.

Owen looked around the room. He looked at the beautiful women watching him on his knees in front of his sister. They had reached a critical point where he could make the right choice and keep the night going or make the wrong choice and bring it to a screeching halt.

Feeling his stomach rise into his throat, he reached for her, pulling her in by the fabric of her dress. He put his head against her side and croaked the only honest answer he could give. "Yes."

Katerina's breath caught in her chest. She licked her lips and felt her body go very still. She looked at her brother and returned his honesty. "Then, yes, I want you to. . . see me."

Owen began to move, slowly raising her dress.

"No." Katerina said.

Owen's hands snapped away in the blink of an eye.

"No, I want you to, I just don't want it like that." Katerina tried to explain. Reaching down she waited until he put his hand in hers. She pulled and he rose to his feet. "I want you up here to start." She ran her fingers through the fabric on her frame. "Dresses aren't meant for lifting. Dresses fall." She turned her head exposing the side of her neck to him and bringing the knot behind her back into view. A simple knot, a pretty bow like one would use when tying their shoes.

Owen took the invitation and moved in closer to her. He felt the cups of her bra as his chest grazed hers, felt a rush of heat as their bodies grew closer. He put one hand behind her and let his fingers caress the knot before moving his hand to the back of her neck.

Katerina locked her eyes on Owen's and in that moment she willed herself to him. He leaned his head to the side and kissed her shoulder, her collarbone, and finally let his tongue slide up her delicate neck. The nails of her fingers bit into his sides as she struggled to keep her feet beneath her.

Owen pulled his lips from her neck, the taste of the salt of her skin thick in his mouth. He looked into chocolate brown eyes not very different from his own as his fingers pulled the knot of her dress loose.

Katerina had told the truth. Dresses did fall. From a wave of rippling fabric light skin emerged, tiny freckles dotting the landscape of paradise. Owen let her see him looking at her body. Let her revel in his eyes adoring her flesh, tracing the curves of her skin and the edges her underwear created. Black lace, dark as sin, covered her breasts and her vulva from his view.

He put his lips on her neck again and she curled against him arching her back as his tongue sent sensations all through her body. Hell, even her toes clenched against the floor.

A moan sounded from on the couch and Katerina couldn't agree with that sentiment more. Her fingers flexed spasmodically against Owen but he didn't seem to notice. He began kissing his way down, his tongue occasionally stealing a sweeping taste of her body. He nipped her belly button and though it felt good, her knees turned to jelly when he sucked lightly on her hip. She felt a flood of her arousal flow from her and her cheeks turned pink as the liquid moved over her thigh, the lace material doing next to nothing to stop the flow.

Owen's fingers clenched on her lower back, the tips of them grazing her ass as he held his face against panty-clad mound. He moved his head to her knee and began planting kisses as he moved slowly up.

Katerina's blush deepened when he stopped at her mid-thigh. She knew what he had found and though she begged her body not to, another stream flowed through her panties. It felt like she had peed herself but she knew that she hadn't. No, this was her, her cum, her juices flowing freely for him.

She looked down at him in time to see his tongue slide from his mouth.

"Oh," Her toes clenched again and her muscles shook uncontrollably, "oh, don-" Too late.

He growled in his throat as his tongue swept over the wetness already on her leg.

He's tasting me, my brother is licking my cum from my skin, she thought. A new stream flowed from her and she felt drops fall to her foot.

That musky scent was heavy and he salivated. Owen growled again as the thick slightly citrus taste of her cum blossomed and swept his tongue higher, moving slow, savoring her, savoring the journey. Up he went, licking, swirling, nipping, and sucking util he could go no higher. He flicked his tongue in the space between her barely concealed lips and her thigh. A little bundle of nerves where her thigh reached it's limit. His hands gripped her ass as his tongue slid back and forth.

No one can see, no one will know, Owen thought.

Katerina clapped one hand over her mouth, and her other hand over that hand. Her breath locked in her chest, and her eyes slammed shut as Owen's tongue slid beneath her panties to taste her lips, to drink her nectar from the source.

Sharp inhales filled the room as the onlookers speculated about what had happened to give her this reaction.

Owen choked back a moan as she flowed into his mouth, the liquid thick and sweet as it poured from her into his mouth. Pre-cum oozed from his cock and the hot length threatened to blow all over him given the smallest contact with anything.

Her orgasm shot through her just before her knees gave out and she fell.

Owen swept her into his arms and lowered her to the floor, miraculously he hadn't orgasmed. He worked her panties from her hips and off her feet. Her pussy was also without hair and as her legs lilted to opposite sides her labia spread open for him. The delicate hole was pink and red and he could see her muscles contracting and releasing in succession. He also thought he saw something that couldn't possibly be.