Game Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." Samantha cut in. "It did matter. It scared the hell out of me because I didn't know if she would like me doing it. I know she likes it, but it wasn't something I'm used to."

"But you did it anyway." Sarah replied.

"Well, yeah," Samantha blushed, "because..."

"Because you wanted to make her happy. You wanted to give your all and be in that moment with her. Even if it meant you weren't completely comfortable." Sarah continued. "You even peed on Rachel to make Katerina more aroused. We could see the way your eyes flicked to Kat's and the way you watched Kat's knees shift this way and that." Sarah shook her shoulders lightly as if plagued by goosebumps.

Samantha opened her mouth to speak but found no suitable words.

Katerina's smile faltered. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable for me." The brunette looked stricken and her grip on Samantha's hand loosened.

Samantha recovered quickly. "No. I'm not. Not now. In that moment I wasn't sure you would like me doing it. After your reaction..." Samantha lightly scraped her nails against Katerina's stomach, "I can't wait to do it again."

Katerina pulled Samantha into her arms tightly and found herself sobbing against the girl even as she showered kisses on salty skin catching bits of the lovely blonde hair in her mouth.

"Because, whether you've actively thought about it or not, you feel that love toward Katerina." Sarah glowed with passion. "I think, if we all really think about it, we can feel that a shift has happened. There's something new here, something bigger."

"Yeah, we've said that already." Jessica offered the reminder.

"Yeah, we said it, but I don't know about the rest of you, for me, it didn't really set in. It was a dream, a fantasy, something that, maybe tomorrow we would feel different about." Sarah looked around. "It's the reason Katerina can say that the order doesn't matter even though it hurts."

Katerina's eyes widened with surprise. "How'd you-"

"We all feel it." Jessica admitted.

"Yeah." Rachel added. "I felt it knowing that Samantha had peed on you."

"Does it still bother you?" Samantha asked softly.

"No." Rachel smiled. "Because I know Katerina loves me, too. I know that even if she has you, it won't change things between us. I was actually happy because I knew someone was taking care of her. Giving her what she wants. And then later when you did it to me I realized you wanted to give me what I wanted, too. To connect with me through something that I share with Katerina."

"See," Sarah swept them up once more, "this is what I mean. The feeling has changed. This is going to be hard, but I'm not going anywhere else." Sarah took her time looking into the eyes of each of the women before her. "I love you. Each of you. I'm madly, crazy, out of my mind in love with you. I want to know what makes you happy, what drives you wild. And I'm going to love giving it to you." Sarah licked her lips. "I want this to be my home. I want you to be my family."

Katerina laughed. "Me too."

Rachel wrapped her arms around Katerina and Samantha. "I'm not going anywhere." As these words were traded the girls looked to Jessica and Sarah. It was important that everyone be included and not just the majority.

"You know I'm going to be here." Jessica put her hand on Sarah's hip.

"I'm all in, if you'll have me." Samantha turned her face to each of the others. "I can't imagine being anywhere else."

"Of course we'll have you." Katerina replied easily. "Over and over and over again."

They fell together onto the bed not caring about the cold wet spots or the smells. They closed their eyes, embraced, kissed, and teased each other until levity freed them of their shadow-formed fears. The moment was warm and smiles were traded freely and though the moment passed the feelings remained strong and steady.

"Okay." Katerina started. "Let's get started."

First of Five

Owen waited for what seemed an eternity. The quiet in the semi-dark room seeming to speed the passage of seconds into minutes. Rachel's words echoed in his mind; ballbearings colliding into rubber bumpers in the auditory-recollection version of pinball; "We each get you to ourselves, one-on-one until both of us cum."

Her voice played on a loop and Owen found himself covered in gooseflesh from the excited chills her words sent racing up and down his spine. A goofy smile spread over his features, filling him with warmth as he realized a life, with these wonderful women, was an actual possibility; if he survived this final game.

One-on-one time with each of the girls would be an amazing finale to the game, but could he actually, physically do the job? Or die trying, his cock replied with a powerful flex? True enough, he'd had them each tonight but the atmosphere of Rachel's words and the looks the others had sported suggested a difference to this coupling.

Maybe the difference lay in their understanding of round 3 as the end of the games. The last opportunity to take advantage of their time with Owen before trying to figure out just how they were going to make this... relationship... these relationships... work.

As Owen continued to wait his mind churned upon itself with the dark question of the night: Where did this really end? Sure, words had been exchanged that they were all in together but realistically? How could he explain to his family that he was eternally bound, metaphorically married to five women, one of whom is his sister?

You could always tell mom and dad, and anyone else, that you're their gay best friend. His brain offered with a laugh.

"Maybe, I just don't tell them." He thought aloud.

Yeah, nothing fishy about a young man hanging out with five beautiful women every day, living with them, and never, ever settling down with one. Mom and dad will totally buy that.

Owen scowled at his mind before another thought consumed him. How am I going to explain any children? His cock jumped unbidden at the thought of any of these women with pregnant, swollen bellies. When Katerina's curves were specifically stretched, he nearly came.

So, move. His brain countered. Move to a different place.

"Yeah." He rolled his eyes. "Go to a new place, that'll fix it. It's not like no one would notice five women living with one guy." For all of Owen's thinking on the matter, it seemed unsolvable. Maybe there was no way that this arrangement could last long-term. Maybe a happy ending for everyone wasn't possible.

Owen's breathing picked up until he was gulping air like a marathon runner, his palms sweating as his mind gave way to full-blown panic. At least the snarky comments were gone. He felt he was about to bolt for the door but a voice within his mind told him to breathe and be patient. Owen took a steadying breath. Then he took another. He felt himself calming and his thoughts, once more, became coherent.

It wouldn't be easy. Far from it. However, if they truly wanted to spend their lives with each other, a solution would be found.

Owen started to smile as hope chased away the remnants of his fear. "If it's what they want. If it's what we want, we will find a way." He spoke his words aloud; resolved.

Owen froze as the door knob rattled before slowly turning, pulse accelerating again but for a very different reason. He felt his excitement reverberating in his body as he waited to see who was on the other side of the door. He breathed in the air around him but nothing came to him. The door opened and Owen stared with wide-eyed amazement.

Jessica stood in the light, one hip cocked, knee bent slightly, her arms drawn up above her head where she held her viking red hair in a messy grip. She smiled at him as his eyes took her in and the dazzling green around her pupils glittered and danced.

Owen couldn't tear his eyes away from the pose she sported for him. The way she held her body let him see everything. Her breasts were heavy but perky and the pink tips were standing proud and hard ready for his attention. Her smile caused her eyes to shimmer and just one look at her lips made him think of how much he wanted to feel her mouth against his.

The way she held her leg gave him a peek at her delicate, delicious slit. His cock ached to slide between her thighs and surrender to her completely. His tongue, however, also wanted to explore the folds of her dripping wet pussy until he could taste her from memory alone.


*

Owen's hands trembled as Jessica moved close to him. He reached out and placed a shaking hand on her hip as his other hand landed on her side. Slowly, reverently, he looked up at her from his recumbent place on the bed and as his eyes met hers she leaned down Owen rising to meet her, their lips met and she pressed into him claiming him with her tongue, her mouth, the breath from her lungs. Owen groaned at the feeling of breathing her in, consuming her in a divine communion beyond words.

Jessica broke the kiss with a sigh and tangled her fingers in Owen's hair. She rubbed her soft cheek against his and the rough feel of his stubble tickled her so that she found herself giggling in his arms. She pulled her head back to look at him as she brought one hand up to trace his lips with the tips of her fingers. He tried to pull her digits into his mouth but she teased him by only letting him feel the pads of her fingers on his inner lip before pulling free.

The groan he released made her blood burn hotter, her body shaking as she exhaled unsteadily as her knees tingled and her fingers clenched reflexively. The silken feeling of his mouth seemed to radiate up her arms to the base of her neck, leaving her soft skin covered with goosebumps. She moved both hands, trailing her fingers down Owen's face, over his neck, his collarbones, until her hands rested on the cut muscles of his pecs. She closed her eyes and savored the heat flowing from his skin before slowly parting her lids.

For a moment the only sound was their breathing, the quiet tension humming just below the human threshold. Jessica opened her mouth to speak but closed it and let the words die in her mind. She opened her mouth once more, the tip of her tongue dragging over her lower lip as she struggled to speak, failed, and closed her mouth once again. Her brow furrowed and the corners of her mouth pulled down with dissatisfaction. She clenched her hands, her brow furrowing as her body begged for more. She nearly jumped when Owen hissed from the sting of her nails scratching his skin forcefully. Despite the harsh sound his face seemed reflective of ecstasy rather than pain.

Through the torturous ecstasy of her nails on his back Owen forced his eyes open, forced himself to step back from the desire driving him higher. He pulled away until Jessica's hands were free of his skin and resting on her stomach above her navel. Taking a breath he looked at Jessica and the concern he felt was clear on his face. He started to speak but the sound came out as a lost, breathy exhale. He almost started again but Jessica cut him off.


Jessica opened her mouth to the flood of words and emotions boiling up from within her, threatening to spill forth and forever stain this moment. She fought back the tide but heard, through the shell-shock of her near-panicked mind, the dull sound of her words flowing free.

"I'm not used to this... feeling." She searched Owen's eyes hoping to find understanding. His brown eyes met hers evenly. He didn't speak as he put his hand on top of hers. She could feel their hands rising with her breath. He stayed with her but she feared that her words would send him away.


No! She screamed at herself. Shut up! Shut up!

"I'm used to being the one... that is... stepping into a room and feeling everyone look to me... well not everyone... fuck, that's conceited. Can I start over?"

Shut up! Shut up! Say something silly. Make it light. You're going to blow this!

"I'm not used to feeling powerless." A pit opened in her stomach at the harsh reality of her unwanted words. "I got off on the feeling of guys drooling over me. I knew nine times out of ten that I wouldn't give them the time of day but I loved the way they were bowed before me. My footsteps twisting them. Their desire for me melting them as I passed." She looked at Owen apologetically. "God, that sounds so conceited."

Jessica chewed her lip in frustration and Owen found himself loving the cute way her nose crinkled when she was upset. She gave a little huff of dissatisfaction but, somehow, continued to speak.

"You can't apologize for how you feel." Owen shrugged his shoulders. "No matter what it sounds like I can understand the sentiment. We've all had days where we have felt like gods. I can't fault you for that."


"I'm trying to tell you something and I feel like I just keep coming off as a bitch. A conceited, cock-teasing, bitch." She scowled and her lips pinched and puckered with her anger. She tried to take a deep breath and calm herself but Owen was unable to tell a difference pre and post breath. He kept his hands on her skin, one on her hip, one on her side, and stayed with her. He didn't speak.

"With you," Her features softened as her eyes searched his, "with you, I'm not scared of feeling powerless. I like that I can trust myself in your hands. It turns me on to find your eyes regarding me as an equal even as I long to give myself to your imagination. I feel your hands on my skin right now," She shook her head lightly as if to say she had no words, "and the deep, gripping pulse within me leaves me begging for more."

Jessica laughed and the genuine sound of her joy was out of place. Something more than just pretending. "I could have handled the dare you gave me with no danger of cumming, no problem. What did me in was the feeling of you against me, holding me, just being there for me." Jessica smiled lovingly into his eyes. "You dominated me with your will and effort to lift me up. By empowering me, you unravelled me." She kissed him and her mind rejoiced at the silence.

Owen responded immediately to the kiss. She was warm, her lips were soft, and the feeling of her tongue sweeping, pressing, and fighting against his left his hands clenching against her body, his cock leaking pre-cum in desperation to be within her, his lungs burning with the need for so much more than air. His body, his spirit, his entire being burned with need for this unbelievable woman he held within his arms.

It was Owen who broke the kiss and he pulled Jessica onto the bed, into his arms, his cock sliding against her belly, smearing his pre-cum over and around her navel. "For as long as you want me, I will be here for you." He kissed the side of her neck, nuzzling his way to her ear. "I'm yours."

Jessica opened her mouth held the pose for a moment then closed her lips. She sank the fingers of one hand into the tangle of Owen's brown hair while her other hand scratched lightly at his back. She racked her brain searching for something to say to fill the silence, something she could utter to match the gift his words were to her. She found nothing. She searched, scratched, searched, scratched, and sighed. There was nothing she could find.

The sound of her giggle was foreign to her own ears as Owen nuzzled against her hand when she stopped scratching. She resumed her scratching and giggled again as he kicked one leg against the bed. The gesture was silly, exaggerated, and clearly for her benefit. She scratched more vigorously and submitted to full-fledged laughter as he upped the pace of his leg.

"Are you my puppy now?" She slowed her scratching and played her fingers through the spill of his brown hair.

Owen moved to resting on his hands and knees, head down, butt up in the air. He tilted his head at an angle like a dog confused by something.

"What are you d-" The words turned into a disbelieving squeal as Owen, quick as a flash, swept his broad tongue across her face in a slimy lick. She instinctively pulled her head back - too late - and swept the back of her hand over the trail as Owen smiled broadly and wiggled his tail-less ass from side to side.

"Rrrrough!" His smile spread further.

Jessica's eyes danced with her smile, she lost herself in his joy and really didn't ever care if she found her way back from the journey. It was this about him, these things, these breathless moments, the self-sacrifice that made her love him.

Jessica pulled him into her arms, wrapped her body around his, and kissed him for all she was worth. Her stomach fluttered at the feeling of him beneath her, his hard cock hot between their bodies the blunt head poking her belly button as she breathed. She poured every unspoken word, every thought she had for him, all the love she could feel into the meeting of their mouths. She inhaled mid-kiss and drew his breath into her lungs wanting him, desperately, within her.

Owen's cock kicked against her body with no regard for the deep emotion in the room; single-minded, goal oriented, and demanding to the point of tantrum. Jessica laughed, "Down boy!"

Owen laughed and barked anew. He looked down at his straining cock before looking back up at Jessica. "I don't think there's any way he's going to follow that command."

Jessica licked her lips slowly. "I'm sure I can find some way to bring it to heel." She kissed her way down Owen's body and flicked her eyes to his as his cock stood proudly in front of her face. She exhaled softly, her warm breath caressing his shaft leaving him pulsing so hard that his cock bounced up and down without being touched. Jessica smiled before opening her mouth and sliding her tongue, flat and wide, along the bottom of his shaft.

Owen hissed and cursed low as the sensation of her wet tongue blazed through his nerves to bounce aimlessly among the pleasure receptors of his brain. She swiped her tongue along his shaft again and the lack of any other sensation on his body focused him on the wet slurping of her mouth as she licked soft and slow.

Jessica drew her tongue back down his shaft before sliding back up once more not caring that her saliva coated him so thick it dripped from him in a stringy mess. She didn't care that her chin was slick and shiny from her efforts. The only driving force for her was the sound of Owen moaning, softly saying her name, and the feel of his fingers clenching and releasing her hair close to her scalp as he fought against the urge to guide her where he wanted her.

Good boy, she thought, as she continued to work him, winding him higher and higher, swirling her tongue around him, nipping at the sides of his shaft with her teeth, but avoiding taking him fully into her mouth until she could no longer resist. She moaned low in her throat as Owen's hips began to move and the dirty feel of his cock sliding against her cheek sent juices trickling down her thighs as her body hungered for him.

She poised over his thrusting cock, the tip moving wildly trying to make contact with her. Through the tangle of copper strands spilling from her head she exhaled more purposefully, letting her hot breath bathe his skin. She giggled as Owen's cock flexed wildly and she breathed on him again feeling her own body burning with desire to take him in, taste him, make him scream. Jessica admired her work in the glossy, messy look of Owen's cock and wondered, as she eyed the silver jewelry, if she could handle him in her throat. The piece looked like it fitted tightly enough not to get stuck, so she moved her head forward and let her lips slide down the length of him until her mouth surrounded him from head to mid shaft.

Jessica swirled her tongue around Owen's cock and loved the feeling of the way his cock jumped and twitched from her movements. She flicked her tongue along the bottom of his shaft before raising her tongue to lick roughly at the small slit at the tip. Jessica smiled at the sharp intake of Owen's breath and found the sound of him moaning a nice accompaniment to the metronome click of his piercing against her teeth.