Game Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica finally pulled herself free from Owen and wasn't a huge fan of the feeling of him sliding free. She took him by the hand and cleaned him off with soap and water in the bathroom. When she was satisfied that he was well-taken care of, she rose on her toes, and kissed him tasting her cum on his tongue.

"Can't wait to do that again." She smiled at him. "Soon." She kissed him again and winked. Owen didn't respond but the goofy smile on his face let her know he couldn't wait either. Jessica took his hand, led Owen back to the master bedroom, and departed, closing the door behind her.

Owen looked at the closed door and, even though he doubted he would survive, waited to see who would be next.

Two of Five

As Jessica opened the door to the guest room she was greeted with a sea of eyeballs, like four whole sets. Jessica raised her hands in front of her veritably holding the questions at bay before they could be asked. When she was certain she was no longer in danger of being bombarded she lowered her hands and looked at her toes. She slowly raised her head and flashed her brightest smile. She didn't say anything but her mind flashed with questions. She pressed her thighs more tightly together as she stood and wondered if the others could see any traces on her thighs.

Brushing the hair from her face, Rachel forced herself to re-check the scrap of paper in her hands. The black, quickly scrawled 5 stared back at her. She felt disheartened. Surely, it shouldn't matter that she was going last and yet it made her feel hurt. She refused to acknowledge the dark whispers in her own mind. "Of course you're number 5. Your wants always come last."

She bit her tongue and told herself to calm down. It didn't matter. She would get her turn with Owen just like everyone else but she wanted to be sooner rather than later. She tightened her fist against the tide of voices telling her she deserved to be last and forced herself to breathe slowly.

When she had finally controlled her racing thoughts she became aware of everyone looking at each other with uncertainty. At last, she broke the silence. "What's going on?"

It was Samantha who replied. "We're trying to see who goes next."

Rachel lifted her head and looked around. She'd been lost to her thoughts so she hadn't seen who had spoken. "No." She said. "I have '5'."

She was greeted with a smile and eyes that danced. "No. I have '5'. See."

Rachel compared the number presented to her with the one she held in her hands. Slowly she turned her own number to see that, in fact, she held number 2. Rachel felt a mix of emotions as joy sprang forth competing for space with guilt and shame as her anger slowly faded. The true holder of number 5 didn't seem to care in the slightest and Rachel felt shame flood through her at her earlier disappointment.

"Go on." She was urged toward the door and found herself physically and mentally between worlds.

She stood by herself and let the quiet seep into her. She felt she no longer deserved to be a part of this night, this game. Rachel twisted her index finger in her black hair and pulled her lower lip between her teeth. She shifted her weight from the ball of one foot to the other and back again. All the while the feeling within her continued to grow.

In her mind she watched as Owen and Katerina kissed, saw the blush touch Samantha's cheeks as she laughed at Owen being intentionally silly just to make her smile. She saw the way Owen stood back while Jessica struggled to tighten a bolt on her bike. It had taken her ten minutes to tighten the bolt and even though Owen could have finished this task in moments he stood back not offering help because he recognized the importance of the moment. Even Sarah, winded talking about the time her pinky had brushed against the knuckles of Owen's hand. He'd looked at the girl with the strawberry hair and offered a soft smile.

In each of these moments Rachel had felt a stirring within her. A feeling of jealousy. No, not jealousy: envy. She felt her stomach churn and her cheeks burn as she'd watched from the gallery what she desired in the flesh. Rachel eyed the stairs and wondered how she would feel leaving. Would the others even notice? She felt her lips turning to a sneer and again shame burned her cheeks. Of course they would notice. Each of them would notice her absence because they cared about her. Still she felt the firm edge of each step as she made her way to the door as surely as if she'd actually made the movements.

It was her heart screaming at her to stay that held her in place. Beseeching the normally bubbly girl to take just a moment to see how things played out. From somewhere deep within herself a new memory played. Owen was on top of her moving slowly as she begged him to take her harder, faster. He had held her as she fell to pieces beneath him without once turning away from her. In that moment she had learned what it would be like to be with him. Maybe that was enough, maybe it was all she would need after she made her exit. They would be better off without her and her envious anger.

Rachel kept her eyes on her freshly painted toes - painted for him - as she turned and walked toward the stairs.

The door to the master bedroom opened.

Pausing mid-stride she turned toward the door.

Owen's breath exploded from his mouth as if stricken. His eyes were on her once more unflinching. His eyes captivated her the warm caramel smiling at her, worshipping her, desiring her. Her heart ached in her chest and the tears she'd barely chased away rushed to the forefront once more.

"I thought I smelt someone familiar out here." Owen's voice was warm and playful and his eyes shone only for her.

Rachel latched onto Owen's gaze and didn't try to hide the tears as they fell. She didn't stop herself from collapsing into Owen's arms and made no complaints when he lifted her from her feet.

Owen, to his credit, didn't ask a question. He pulled her to him and wrapped her in his arms, his warmth, his love. Rachel sobbed harder against him feeling the strength drain from her limbs. Owen lifted her and carried her like a bride to the bed. He laid her down gently before pulling the blanket at the foot of the bed over her. He clambered gracelessly over her and cuddled beside her atop the cover.

Rachel turned to him and buried her face, tears still flowing freely, against his chest and he put his arms around her, holding her as if nothing else mattered. In her mind a new light danced amid the chaos of her dark thoughts. A blazing angel who looked like Owen touched the negative words leaving scorch marks of a differing opinion. "She will always have my time, my attention, my focus. She is worth it all."

Owen, not knowing what else to do, began to sing. He felt foolish, like he always did when he let loose with the music, but Rachel gave him the look he always received when someone heard him sing. Her tear-stained eyes were wide as he hit each note perfectly.

"I hate feeling like this, I'm so tired of trying to fight this, I'm asleep and all I dream of, is waking to you." He paused and looked into Rachel's eyes.

Rachel smiled even though tear trails still marked her face. "Don't stop."

"Tell me that you will listen, your touch is what I'm missin', and the more I hide I realize, I'm slowly losin' you."

As Owen let the words fade again Rachel added her voice, soft and shaky. "Comatose, I'll never wake up without an overdose."

Together they sang, "Of yoooouuuuu!" and Rachel laughed, her giggle punctuating the moment as she curled herself, happily, up to Owen.

"I didn't know you could sing." Rachel lips brushed Owen's chest as she spoke. She felt him shrug his shoulders.

"I get self-conscious. It's not something I really do."

"Tell me about it." Rachel replied. "If I knew you sounded like that I would've had you sing for me all the time."

Owen's laugh was a soothing in Rachel's ears and she loved the way it reminded her an "old man thunderstorm" all in a low rumble. She closed her eyes and listened to his heart beating, his breath filling and leaving his lungs. His arms remained around her, one hand stroking her back as the other played through her hair in a lazy pattern. She felt his chest rise and fall, felt the warmth of his breath on her neck, and felt no rush to break the silence. There was a quiet stretch of time where nothing was said.

Owen continued to trail his fingers through her hair absently. "Do you wanna tell me what that was about?"

Rachel snuggled closer to him and was silent for a long stretch. When she spoke it was clear in the tremble of her voice that she was struggling not to cry again. "I just feel foolish." Her voice was muffled against him but he understood what she'd spoken.

Owen let the silence linger as Rachel fell silent.

"Aren't you going to press me for more?" Rachel asked meekly.

"No." Owen replied casually.

Rachel moved even closer, feeling his warmth spreading through her. It was easy being with him. "I got upset because I thought I was going to be with you last."

Owen stiffened momentarily, uncertain of what to do. He relaxed quickly and let her words hang between them.

"When I found out that I was next I was happy but upset with myself, too." She searched for the least stupid words she could find. "The one who really is going last didn't seem bothered by the wait. It left me feeling... childish." She buried her face into his chest again but didn't cry.

When Owen finally spoke he did so with great care. "It's not wrong to have things that you want. It's not wrong to feel the way you felt."

"Conceited, much?" Rachel's tone was teasing.

"I didn't mean it that way." Owen huffed. "I mean, knowing your feelings, understanding them, doesn't make them wrong. It just means that you felt it. I'm sure some philosopher would say that awareness of your feelings proves cognizance."

"So, I think therefore I am?" Rachel replied.

"Yeah. Descartes was an idiot." Owen laughed. "You surprise me." He lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes. "I didn't peg you as someone who would be into philosophy."

"I'm not." Rachel replied. "Utterly a waste of time, but I had planned to go into law when I go to college. Philosophy, arguing, kind of tied together. I didn't like discussions of fallacies."

"What do you want to study now?"

Now it was Rachel's turn to pull the stiffen-up routine. No-one had asked her about her plans. Not her parents, not her teachers, even Katerina hadn't asked. She searched Owen's eyes and found not just curiosity but genuine interest shining back at her.

"That's okay." Owen's reply was filled with nothing and it made Rachel smile. His tone wasn't pitying, placating, or condescending. He truly accepted that she didn't know what she wanted to do. He treated her lack of direction as something normal, appropriate, acceptable.

"Are you for real?" Rachel asked with a furrowed brow.

"What do you mean?" Owen replied.

She screwed up the corner of her mouth like she was trying to do a quantum equation featuring farmland critters instead of numbers. "I mean... well," She started to smile, "I guess... I don't know." She giggled with no further explanation.

What started as a giggle bloomed into fitful laughter and Owen found himself laughing along with her with no clue why. The sound of her, lost to her own imagination, infected him and he drank in her madness willingly.

Their laughter only faded when their abs hurt and their lungs burned for air. Feeling free and happy Rachel pulled Owen to her and kissed his lips savoring the taste of him, the scent of his skin as he held her.

"You must think I'm insane." Rachel smiled into those loving brown eyes.

"You want to know what I think?" Owen teased, kissing her lips playfully to mark his sentence.

"Uh-huh." Rachel replied honestly.

"I think you are just as you should be."

"Blegh!" Rachel replied. "Seriously, what do you think?"

"Blegh!?" Owen raised his brows in amused surprise. "Blegh!?"

"Yeah," Rachel lightly slapped his shoulder, "you know, when someone says something to just be sweet."

"Rachel," Owen slid his hand along her cheek, brushing his thumb against her skin, "I'm not going to say something to you to 'just be sweet.' I've always thought you were amazing just as you are. I think you are perfect. I love you this way."

New tears threatened to spill as Rachel smiled with all her heart but she held back the deluge. "You love me?"

"Yes." Owen replied easily. "Every day, every minute, no matter what."

"You can't say that." Rachel chastised. "You can't know that."

"I do know that." Owen replied. "Put it to the test." His challenge was offered easily.

"I'm going to hold you to it." Rachel offered a small smile.

"Good." Owen smiled at her. "Now, is there something I can help you with? Something I can do to help cheer you up?"

"I have some ideas." Rachel replied, her body heating up as Owen's hands caressed her shoulders before returning to playing in her hair. "And by some, I mean a few hundred."

"Where should we start?" Owen nipped the side of her neck.

"You keep that up," Rachel groaned, "and I know where it will end."

Owen licked her neck slowly before sucking her skin between his lips and letting it pop noisily from his mouth. "But, it's so hard to stop." He complained. He breathed her in and the scent of sex and urine on her skin left him breathless and hungry.

"I know it's hard." Rachel's voice dripped honey as she grabbed Owen's stiff cock. "I happen to love it hard." She stroked him slowly.

Now, it was Owen's turn to groan but that animal sound was more dominant than domineered. The human equivalent of a dog's belly rub if she'd ever heard one. She stroked him slowly, letting her fingers grip and relax around him, pulsing as she moved. Before she could tease him further by telling him how wet she was, his hand slipped between her legs and she knew from the sound he made that her cum was on his fingers. The liquid within creating a vacuum to suck at his digits.

Rachel continued moving her hand but it was harder to focus on what she was doing with his fingers sliding between her lips, pushing their way into her, sliding, pulling, coaxing her in so many beautiful ways. His body spoke poetry to hers. She felt, sooner than expected, the rippling of her own orgasm as her slit slurped and squished around the movements of his fingers.

Rachel didn't try to hold back even a little. She wanted this moment. She wanted his touch, his lips at her own, his body urging her to take the leap with him. Her breath was quick and short as her lips were tortured by the movements of his fingers. The tingling in her core becoming a tangible liquid dripping across the back of his hand as he worked her harder, faster, curling his fingers and landing right where Rachel wanted him.

Owen pulled his lips from her neck as his fingers were massaged by her pussy. He felt her arousal all around him and the silky pull of her pussy milked his fingers with greed. "That's it." He whispered to her. "Fuck, yes! Let me feel it. Let me feel your cum on my skin. Give it to me." He kissed her sweeping his tongue against her own. "Cum for me. Let me see it."

Rachel's eyes opened. The brilliant blue of her eyes flashing with blissful agony before they clamped shut, her brows dropped low, her mouth opened wide as she fell, wheat reaped, to her orgasm.

Rachel had a moment's awareness to call his name before her words devolved into wordless utterances marking, as a hand does time, the powerful surges within her, the fountain pouring from her. She shook beneath Owen as her cum flooded her pussy, spilling from her slit to rain over her thighs.

There was no rush to the moment but eventually, Owen lifted her with ease, one hand supporting her shoulders, one hand beneath her knees as he laid her on top of the bed. He clambered onto the bed and pulled her close until she lay on her stomach over his legs. Owen stroked her back lightly scratching at her skin as his hands traveled down and gently smoothing her skin as his hands moved back up. He combed his fingers through her hair and chuckled as she sighed contentedly from the attention.

She smiled at him and stroked his arm lovingly before putting her head back in his lap. Rachel had never expected to feel like a princess moments after orgasm. She'd wanted to feel satisfied, maybe sleepy, but it had been beyond her imagination to ever conceive of feeling the way Owen made her feel now.

"I hope you don't think I'm done with you." She spoke with her head resting on his lap and giggled as he made a shocked sound from the feeling of the vibrations of her words against his slowly deflating cock. She'd never expected to have a penis just resting against her face but in this moment with Owen it didn't seem to matter what part of him was touching her or where. She reached her hand beneath her head and grasped him, tickling his skin with her fingertips.

"I want you to take me, Owen." She stroked him more, her hand pulsing around him as she worked him. "But first," She turned her head and let her saliva slip from her mouth to fall atop his cock, dripping onto her hand as she pumped it up and down, "first, I'm going to make you use me." She let more of her saliva fall, making a show of how messy she wanted to be. "Then, I'm going to make you use me some more."

She stroked him long and slow, squeezing his head as she pulled up before dropping slowly back to the base of his cock. Rachel leaned into him, her breasts stroking his skin as she spoke. "Finally, when I can no longer beg for you or moan your name," She exhaled slowly. "I'm going to make you cum. Deep in my pussy."

Owen's cock kicked hard as her words filled him with depraved images of her small body bent in ridiculously lewd positions. Her legs spread, her slit drooling, his cock shiny with her spit, her body covered in his cum. She giggled as his cock kicked again.

"Looks like someone appreciates what I'm doing." Rachel teased. "Now," She looked up into his eyes, and smiled as her hand movements stole the breath from his lungs, "put my mouth on your cock." She kept moving her hand, slowly, waiting for him to give her what she wanted.

Owen bucked his hips, his ass lifting from the mattress as his cock strained toward Rachel's mouth but his spine just wouldn't bend that way. He tried bucking again as her hand moved up and down, his cock lubricated from her spit and his pre-cum. She was teasing him and she knew it. The animal part of him licked its teeth in preparation for a warm meal she was only too eager to represent.

Rachel lowered her free hand between her legs and slid her fingers along her clit. Her cum was gooey and thick and she loved the way her mind imagined white spiderwebs of her arousal stretching between her thighs. She slid her fingers lower, teasing her pussy with just a taste of the penetration she wanted. She caught Owen's eye and opened her mouth showing him her teeth, her tongue, the wet hole of her throat waiting for him.

Rachel stroked her hand up and played with the silver bead of his piercing, loving the immediate response of his body to how she moved the metal. She slid her fingers into herself to the first knuckle, feeling the squeeze of her muscles as she teased. Rachel smiled knowing he couldn't see her fingers sliding into her sex as she worked him. A new idea raced through her mind and she raised herself up on the bed, kneeling on the mattress with her butt resting on her heels. Looking up into his eyes she opened her mouth again and made a point of licking her lips slowly.

"Come on, Owen." She breathed. "I want you." She moaned luxuriously. "Please, pretty please?"