Game Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her mouth back roughly before sliding her head forward slowly, letting her throat relax as Owen's cock invaded farther. She wrapped her hand around his cock and felt the heat radiating through the saliva coating his skin. She drooled thickly on him and loved the dirty feeling singing through her. She didn't hold back as she picked up her speed, fucking her mouth with him until his hand found her hair.

Jessica shook as her pussy flooded her thighs once more, little spurts of her cum running in rivulets to her knees, as Owen tightened his grip on her hair. The release was hot and sticky on her skin and the drops that fell left the bed looking like the sidewalk just before a storm. Jessica silently begged for more, her mouth dropping open as her lungs demanded more air. She craved the physical domination, and Owen gave her what she wanted as he locked his hands in her hair and forced her movements. Jessica moaned loving that Owen was using her, getting off on her. She gagged again as his cock slid into her throat and she could feel herself tensing and relaxing to the rhythm of Owen's movements.

Tragically, he withdrew until his cock was free of her lips.

Owen looked down at the gorgeous redhead on her knees and almost lost his load immediately. He was able to hold back, though just barely, by biting the inside of his cheek until he tasted blood. The sight of the red tinged cheeks and the brilliant green eyes were enough on their own to leave him tingling. The sight of her lips still connected to him by a thick strand of her spit left him gasping for air.

He clenched his hands around her hair and urged her to her feet. Words left him as he clenched his jaw already feeling her moving beneath him. He pulled on her hair gently and his blood raged as her jaw tilted up. With one hand on her hip he crushed her body to his own and kissed her neck softly before biting her shoulder while lifting her into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and the head of his cock was drenched with her arousal instantly. He clenched his fingers against her hip and as she hissed he kissed her deeply sweeping his tongue against hers as she moaned into his mouth.

His cock tingled as her lips rubbed against him and her body spread like a willing flower begging to take him deep within her hot core. He rolled with her moving her beneath him, showing his power by moving her with ease. Owen captured her in a kiss. He brought them together with power, with hunger, with a need greater than mere desire.

Jessica saw the fire dancing in Owen's eyes, recognized the lustful tension in the flexing of his muscles. She saw a man waging a war with himself, a man on the verge of giving in to his animal nature and not holding back. She welcomed the savage, taunted the animal by arching her back thrusting her breasts out toward him. Eat me, she thought fiercely.

Jessica's could taste the metallic tinge of blood in her mouth from the passion of their kissing. She didn't know if it was from her lips or his but she didn't care. She let herself be consumed, let herself be controlled, given over to the tempest writhing around them. Their mouths came together again and Jessica poured herself into the act, nipping Owen's lips with her teeth and pulling fiercely.

Jessica broke the kiss but Owen's lips just sought out new places to taste as she tried to speak. "Please." Her voice was shaky and breathy as Owen's tongue swirled over her neck. "Fuck!" She arched into him as he scraped his teeth along her shoulder. She tangled her hands in his hair as he lifted her from her feet. "Shit. Shit. S-shit!" Jessica could barely get her mind to form words as her dripping slit moved between rubbing against Owen's cock and his lower abs. Her legs were locked around his waist, her ankles anchoring her into place.

"Owen." His mouth between her breasts caused her words to leave her lips as little more than a whisper. "Fuck. F-fuck. Fuck." She could feel Owen's cock swinging against her thigh as he hoisted her higher to suck and nibble at her nipples his mouth calling lightning strikes through her body. Jessica shook and arched her back to Owen's assault and she felt as if she might cum again just from his mouth on her skin. Before her release could be tested, he pulled away. Jessica groaned in frustration as her body continued to hum and she looked at him, ready to beg, until she noted the smile on his face.

"Do you want me?"

Owen's self-satisfied grin told her he already knew the answer, but she loved that he wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes." She moaned, scratching her nails down his chest leaving red lines of passion on his skin leaving a roadmap of her desire.

"Are you sure?" Owen nipped the ridge of her jaw and Jessica arched into him again.

"Yes." She ground herself against him feeling the slick heat of her cum on his skin.

Owen groaned as she worked her body against him - her legs still locked behind him - and it took every fiber of his will power not to guide himself between her legs and fuck her until he filled her with all he had to give. His jaw popped as he clenched his teeth in self-control.

The concern on her face flashed into joy as Owen put her back on her feet, circled behind Jessica, and moved her so that she bent over the bed at her waist. She turned to look at him over her shoulder and her knees buckled as she he took the heavy weight of his cock in his own hand. She licked her lips as his hand worked the length of his cock and it only made her want him more. At Owen's urging she lifted one leg, then the other until her knees were on the bed, her ass held high for him.

Jessica gasped as Owen bent over her, his dick stroking against the sole of her foot as he put his mouth by her ear. She flexed her toes gently against him as more of her nectar trailed down her thighs and smiled as his breath grew more labored. The sound of her need was caught dead on her tongue as Owen scraped his teeth against her shoulder, his cock jumping hard against her as he flexed his muscles.

The sound of Jessica's voice returned as Owen began kissing his way down her back. He let his tongue trail along her spine intermittently placing kisses where he wanted. Jessica mewled for him. The spasmodic jerking of her muscles acted as runway lights for Owen's teasing trail. With a mix of competing emotions Owen had reached the end of his journey punctuating this moment with a firm bite on Jessica's ass cheek.

There was a little pain to the bite, but it did nothing compared to the heady pleasure filling her to the brim. When Owen's touch disappeared from her body she felt a touch of sadness at the loss of his contact. She assured herself he was going to return. He wouldn't leave her like this, he couldn't.

Owen silently dropped to his knees and stilled himself for longer than necessary. He'd never been a great teaser but he knew if he could hold out just a little longer, then he could build the tension for her to a new height.

Jessica turned to look over her shoulder but could no longer see Owen behind her. Fear gripped her and she had almost stood to her full height when she felt his hands trail up her calves. His touch was so soft and reverent that chills raced up her skin.

Jessica blushed deeply as his hands moved past her knees, she felt his fingers slide through the thick mess on her thighs and the groan he released left her shaking. Her knees threatened to buckle once more but she managed to hold herself up as his hands continued the journey to her core.

With aching patience, Owen's hands swept higher and higher up Jessica's legs until he could feel the heat from her pussy scorching his skin. He let his hands get so close to her that the sides of his fingers brushed against her thick and glistening lips. With self-control he didn't know he possessed, Owen moved his hands up around her thighs and onto her ass, avoiding giving her the contact that she clearly wanted.

Jessica groaned and clenched her hands against the bed as Owen moved his hands slowly away from where she needed him. She looked back on every moment in her life and knew with crystal clarity that until now she'd never truly known what frustration felt like. She ground her teeth together and begged her mind to think of anything to get him back on track. Before she could speak she felt his breath tickling the skin of her lips and she allowed herself to sigh quietly and willed her hands to relax.

She made a noise between a squeal and a moan as she felt Owen make contact with her once more in a much, much more intimate manner. Her blush renewed itself as the tip of Owen's nose pressed against the tight pucker of her ass. She'd barely gotten the noise beyond her lips when the feeling of his tongue chased away any insecurities she felt in that moment.

Jessica's knees buckled again as Owen's tongue swept, wide and flat, between the lips of her pussy flicking against the hard nub of her clit before dipping into the dripping hole of her sex. She clung like a cat in drapes as Owen continued to flick his tongue faster and she found the feeling of the tip of his nose driving her wild unexpectedly.

She moaned as Owen sucked her hairless lips into his mouth releasing a starved growl as each lip popped from his mouth. He flicked his tongue faster, sucking her clit between his lips, drinking her as she dripped while growling for more.

Jessica saw stars as the sensations of Owen's lips and hands drove her higher and higher. The teasing Owen had put her through amplified the feelings of being with him. She had hated the paucity with Owen at first, but now she was thankful that he had made it about her. That he had taken his time with her. She'd never had that before.

"Fuck!" Jessica managed the rough bark as her body bowed under the assault. "Shit, Owen. Don't stop. Don't stop. Please. Fuck. Please. I'm so close. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, hard. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Jessica screamed for him as she came. Owen was the only thing keeping her from hitting the floor and he did his job of holding her against the bed with the ease of breathing. He kept his mouth moving against her as she called out for him again and again.

As Jessica collapsed Owen eased her to the floor, smoothing her sweat-soaked hair from her brow. Her brow was furrowed and her mouth was still open a smile touching the corner of her lips. He kissed her cheeks and murmured softly to her as her breathing slowed and the involuntary shaking of her body eased.

When her breathing finally slowed and she was able to think clearly enough to form sentences she looked into Owen's smiling eyes. "We aren't done yet." She smiled and let her tongue sweep her teeth. "Not by a long shot."

"Oh?" Owen replied with that easy smile of his.

Jessica shook her head and Owen admired the way the strands shone like copper, even in the low light. "Nope." Her smile grew wider. "In fact, you have to take good care of me." Jessica followed her words with an excited giggle.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm going to take care of you."

"No." Jessica laughed again. "Of course I know you're going to take care of me, but I meant in what we're going to be doing."

"I'm lost." Owen smiled but his brow was furrowed.

"I came during round 2." Jessica smiled again. "So, by the rules, you have to bend me over and," Jessica pointedly looked down at Owen's erection which bobbed somewhere between soft and erect, "give me my punishment."

Owen drew back in surprise and the dark blush on his cheeks left Jessica feeling even more connected with him. "We don't have to." Owen replied. "They won't know."

Jessica rose up and purred at Owen's neck. "What if I want to?" She reached between his legs and stroked Owen's cock. "Please? Will you give it to me? I've been a bad girl and I need it."

Owen moaned loudly and let his head fall back.

Jessica moved her hand and chewed her lower lip as Owen's cock burned against her palm. She admired him as he sat beside her with his head lax on his shoulders, giving himself over to the feeling of her hand on him. She relished the power to make him melt but wanted so much more than just to hold him. Releasing his cock she stood in front of him and after she worked her fingers into his hair she pulled his face to her slit once more.

She moaned as Owen's tongue went to work willingly. She ground herself against his mouth shamelessly and the feeling of him cleaning the remnants of her explosive orgasm left her on the verge of making an even bigger mess. Denying herself the release she moved with her back to the bed, leaned over the side where Owen had put her, and waited with her ass and dripping slit on display.

It took only a moment before she heard Owen rising from the floor, a heartbeat before she felt his erection sliding against her ass as he bent over her to kiss the back of her neck. She shivered as his teeth scraped her skin, a hiss slipping past her lips as his bite became more passionate. He stopped short of drawing blood and the slight sting to her skin left her craving more.

Owen worked the head of his cock against the slick heat of her lower lips she let her thoughts fade away. She clenched her hands against the mattress, her knuckles flushing white from the pressure, her nails stretching the fibers of the sheet as she waited.

Owen's cock tingled all over, the swollen head a dark purple-red, the silver standing in sharp relief as more and more of Jessica's cum coated the skin of his cock. When he could take no more of his own teasing and his balls ached in time with his pulse, he pushed himself forward, slowly sliding his dick deeper into Jessica's waiting slit.

"Oh, shit! Owen! Fuuuck!" Jessica's words were chopped and breathless as she felt her lips stretching around the head of Owen's cock. She raised up on her tip toes and scratched at the sheet as her face twisted with the exquisite pleasure of Owen's penetration.

Owen bit back the curses on his tongue as he felt Jessica's body first resist him before giving way and greedily pulling him deeper. He was hyper aware of her cum coating him thickly and he knew when he pulled back out that he would be greeted with the gooey proof. Jessica's pussy seemed to ripple around him and he worried that he would lose it all inside of her filling her to overflow with little actual regret.

Jessica reached back and gripped Owen's hip with her left hand as his cock slowed within her. She didn't need to see him to know that he was completely inside of her. The head of his cock kicked softly and with each movement she was certain he was hitting somewhere close to her belly button. Jessica clenched her hand against his side and loved the primal growl she earned as her nails scoured his skin.

He pulled back equally slow and Jessica could no longer hold herself up as the distinct pull of her lips tried to hold Owen right where he was. As the head of him stretched her lips wide he went still and she held her breath for him to enter her pussy once more. Twice, a hundred times more until she was a dripping mess for more than one reason.

Jessica's moans broke the silence once more as Owen moved his hips forward and her pussy surrendered to him. "Fuck...YES! Unh...more! Shit!" Jessica pulled the sheet up from the bed and clamped the fabric between her teeth as her body tensed hard enough to leave spots dancing in front of her eyes.

Owen clenched his hands against Jessica's ass as the erotic sound of her voice left his balls roiling, his cock pulsing in preparation to spray into her one thick rope followed by another. As the powerful spray of Jessica's orgasm sprayed his legs and the side of the bed he dug his fingertips into her ass cheeks and did everything he could think of to hold his orgasm back. He held himself still until Jessica no longer shook from her release. He pulled himself back at an excruciatingly slow pace, holding his breath until his cock was free.

Jessica felt her body releasing its hold on Owen and as his cock pulled free of her lips she felt a rush of her cum gush from the satisfied hole splashing along her legs and feet. She knew what was coming next because she'd asked for it and Owen would always give her what she asked for, if he could. She felt his hands rubbing the cheeks of her ass slowly before he spread them. She felt exposed and the knowledge that she was bared in front of him, her ass wide and waiting, and she felt deliciously dirty.

"Take me." She tried to say but the dry sound of her voice left her doubting he'd heard her words. She swallowed and spoke again. "Take me." She looked at him over her shoulder. "Take me. Please. Cum in my ass. Let me fill you stretching my ass and filling me up."

Owen didn't wait to be told twice. He grabbed his cock, pointed the head at her puckered star, and moved his hips forward until he made contact. She was tight, her ass resisted him but he knew that his persistence would win out. He pushed a little harder and felt her pucker opening to him.

Jessica's sharp intake of breath was the first marker that maybe she'd bitten off more than she could chew. Owen felt bigger, thicker than he had when he'd been in her pussy. The iron bar of his cock was spreading her wide - cold and catching before sliding in - and her body screamed with pleasure and pain as he slid into her. She reached back to stop him moving forward but somewhere between starting to reach back and making contact with him, the pain disappeared and pleasure was all she felt.

Immediately her mind churned images of him sliding into her. His cum coated dick spreading her wide, that thick blunt head filling her up, the look of pleasure on his face as he pressed himself deeper into her dirty, begging hole.

As Owen's hand clenched on her hip Jessica barely had the chance to scream "Yeeessss!" before her pussy sprayed again, the liquid sound splashing against the edge of the bed.

Owen couldn't stop himself this time. He felt all of the signs. The hard pulse in his balls, the rough kick of his cock within Jessica, and the full-body tingle causing his toes to clench. He moved quickly, slamming his cock forward, pulling back, and slamming home again as Jessica's body milked him.

Jessica heard the rough bark Owen released just before he began fucking her in earnest. His cock slid into her, his hips slapping against her ass, before he pulled back and slammed into her again. She knew he was going to lose it and the thought of him cumming inside of her made her scream out, an orgasm crashing through her once more.

As Jessica screamed time seemed to slow for Owen. He was acutely aware of every millisecond of time ticking by as slowly as the minute hand of grandfather clock. Her muscles squeezed around him her dark tunnel sliding against his cock milking him softly. Owen pulled his hips back, feeling her pucker gripping him trying to pull him back inside. He repeated his coughing bark before sliding forward until his hips were pressed tightly against the full cheeks of her ass. 


Owen was snapped back into real time as he bottomed out. Stars danced before his eyes as he surrendered to his release. He could feel the muscles of her ass squeezing him, heard the sound of her squirting again, but it was her nails on his back and the sound of his name leaving her mouth that drove him further. He sprayed within her feeling the hard pulses like a firm commanding grip on his balls. Rope after rope of his thick cum shooting from him with each pulse to fill her up. 


They remained connected for a long time collapsed side-by-side on the bed. Owen didn't know exactly how long, and didn't care. He didn't care about the smell of the room, didn't care that his skin was hot and sticky, didn't care that her hair itched against his skin. This moment was for her.