Game Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen felt himself being stretched thin, the nerves in his body singing with tension, his control fracturing like ice before the warmth of Spring. He didn't even know he was moving until he felt Rachel's lips sliding down over his cock, her tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft as Owen pulled her to him.

Rachel came around her fingers as Owen's hands pulled her face down to his body. She opened her mouth as her body pulsed and spurted, her fingers never slowing within her. She moaned as Owen's cock slid between her lips, his pre-cum making her salivate as his cock kicked against her tongue. When Owen pressed further, the head of his cock slipped into her throat, she came again screaming into him as her pussy sprayed directly onto the soles of her feet and on the bed.

She loved the feeling of Owen taking her. She willed him to keep going as he pulled his cock from her mouth, her spit dripping thickly from him, before sliding back into her mouth again. She moaned around him, she gagged, and she kept cumming as Owen continued to thrust into her mouth.

At last, Owen pulled his cock from Rachel's mouth and he knew from the tensing of her body that she was worried he would stop. He had no such intention. He climbed around her, easing her to the mattress before spreading her cheeks pausing to breathe her in before licking the tight star of her ass. He smiled as she squealed, her feet kicking against the mattress as he swirled his tongue around and around. He had not intention of stopping this either, not until...

The musical sound of liquid spraying against cloth filtered through to his ears over the sound of her moans and only then did he pull his tongue away. Again, Rachel tensed fearing playtime was over, but, again, her fears were unjustified.

Rachel's mind and body warred as the thick head of his erection pressed against her ass. Her mind screamed that it was dirty, that he wouldn't like it, that she wouldn't like it, but her slit flowed steadily, her clit buzzed with excitement, and her moans sounded a lot like the words; 'Yes' and 'Don't stop' to her ears.

Owen could feel his pulse in his balls as he pressed the fat head of his cock to Rachel's tight little ass. He was cheered by a steak-fried-rice platter of "Yes" and "Don't stop" sprinkled over a bed of "So dirty" "Fuck" "Shit" and "Too big" as his cock stretched her wide still inching slowly in. He thought to himself, "seconds please" and pressed forward slowly, gently.

Rachel felt the pressure increase as Owen moved deeper into her ass. She felt a little pain, but overall, she felt her toes clench, her nails scrape against the sheet, and her juicy little pussy begin to squirt all over again. Though she couldn't hear what she screamed she knew she screamed for him. She knew that her scream urged him on, begged him for more, told him she loved him.

Rachel felt her body submit to Owen and the smooth slide of his cock inside of her left her panting. Her body stretched and she loved the lewd image of any of her holes gaping wide for him, stretching to fit him, to keep him. She bit the pillow as his hips pressed against her ass cheeks and as he started to draw back she put her shins over his calves, holding him, making sure he couldn't leave her. She wiggled her still dripping toes and knew from Owen's hiss that he could feel her dripping on him as he moved. He began to shudder against her and she promised herself that one day he would be at her feet licking her cum from her shiny toes as she fingered herself for him.

She moaned as he reached his arms around her, cupping her breasts in his palms as his hips moved slow and soft, his cock seemingly sliding deeper into her ass with every stroke the metal bar wiggling, teasing her with delicate vibrations. He lightly rolled her nipples between his fingers, pulling gently before caressing her breasts again. A warm feeling settled over her and it took her a moment to realize it was from the sound of his voice. He was talking to her.

He was talking to her and his words, though not very polite, were the only thing that could have made this moment hotter for her.

"I can smell you all over me." His voice was loud enough for her to hear.

Rachel blushed as she remembered him smelling her bottom. Her blush deepened and she bit her lip as she felt his cock kick hard within her ass.

"I can smell your cum on the sheets, the sweat on your skin, the cum dripping from you right now."

Rachel moaned and felt her ass clench around Owen's cock. He was right, her arousal filled the room and her slit had not stopped dripping. She listened as he continued to slide inside of her, his cock crashing into her harder, his balls slapping against her cheeks as he started moving faster.

"I love the smell. I love knowing that I can tell you're near me just by breathing in." He groaned and moved faster within her, his fingers squeezing her breasts gently as he pulled himself into her. "I love knowing that you're going to cum for me with my dick buried deep in your ass." He moved faster, slamming harder into her, drawing moans from her in bursts as his cock pounded within her. "Let me feel it. Don't hold back."

Rachel tried to hold out longer, she wanted to feel him more and more but her resolve was shattered as Owen put one of his hands on the mattress to hold himself up. He curled down over her, his free hand dropping to her rub her clit, as he pressed his nose to her skin and inhaled loudly.

Rachel's breath locked in her throat as her body tensed once, twice, a third time, and a fourth before she sprayed against him and found the voice to scream. She could feel herself spraying onto his thighs, the back spray of her cum splashing the back of her legs as she shook wildly. Her pussy continued to spray breaking only between releases until she could feel pools of her cum around her knees.

Rachel fell to the bed groaning as Owen carefully slipped his cock from her rear. She wanted to turn to see what he was doing but before she could move she felt his breath by her ear. He spoke simply, an echo from the not-too-distant past.

"I hope you don't think I'm done with you."

Rachel smiled as she heard Owen's footsteps moving toward the door. She knew he was coming back. They weren't done yet. Her smile grew wider as she reconnected with her body. Her nerves were alive and singing, her toes were tingling with little aftershocks. She tried to slow her breathing and shivered as the air in the room cooled the hot drops of sweat on her skin.

When Owen returned Rachel made sure her smile was still shining bright for him. As his footsteps neared the bed the air current carried the smell of sweet mint. Rachel thought immediately of the emerald bar of soap in the shower. She breathed deeply and smiled as she turned toward him. He climbed into bed and she was on him in an instant. She pressed her body more tightly to his and felt a sense of peace spreading through her. Though she was sure she would have doubts in the future she was certain that with Owen around she would always find her way back to the center of things. She held him, breathing him in, smelling his soap and memorizing the beat of his heart while he stroked her sweat covered back.

"Are you all cleaned up for me?" Rachel asked sweetly.

"Yes." Owen replied. "But, now I want to get dirty again. Can you help with that?"

Rachel shook her head slowly. "Sorry. I can't help you. Everything on me is perfect. No dirt. No filth." She spread her legs slowly and trailed her fingers down her body. "I'm innocent." Her fingers stopped short of the top of her slit as her eyes locked on Owen's.

"Oh, really?" Owen asked softly, a smile forming.

Rachel narrowed her eyes. "You're up to something."

Owen nodded. "See," He kissed the top of her head, "I'm... quite determined to get dirty." His hand dropped lower on her back..

Rachel's mouth was dry as Owen looked down at her, the predatory look in his eyes was shining brightly again. "Owen." She whispered his name as she clenched her toes.

Owen rolled Rachel over and moved to put his face near her toes. He looked up her body to meet her eyes. "Are you sure?"

Rachel no longer knew how to answer. She did know, however, what Owen was going to do to get his answer. She ached with anticipation and bit her tongue. Let him pull the answer from her if he wants. She shook her head, hoping that was the answer to keep him going.

Owen's eyes danced mirthfully as he extended his tongue and licked her cum from the tips of her toes.

She shook her head from side-to-side, defiant of him.

He sucked her toes into his mouth and her lips formed a ecstatic - though silent - O shape. He moved to her other foot and traced hypnotic, entrancing symbols over the arch of her foot as her body twitched and turned. Her breathing came and went in shallow bursts but he did not relent. He nipped her ankle before breathing her in slowly and loudly moving up to her knee as he did.

Rachel twisted on the bed as Owen made his move and she knew she was leaking again. She could feel the force of him breathing in like a touch against her skin and the ache in her pussy was begging for relief.

Owen paused at her knee to kiss the inside of her thigh before traveling higher. "I'm going to get dirty, Rachel." He kissed her other thigh.

"Can't. Help." Each word was an forced exhale as she tried not to scream or moan.

Owen chuckled before putting his nose to her knee. "Are you sure?" His voice begged her to let him continue.

She didn't disappoint.

As the black strands of her hair tickled the pillow Owen breathed her in again, sliding farther up her leg until he could feel the heat of her core warming his face. He put his nose on her hip and looked up at her once more.

"I want you." He growled, exhaling shakily so that his breath flowed over her dewy lips. "And," he lowered his face and inhaled the scent of her straight from the source, "I know you want me, too."

Rachel blushed as her pussy gushed and though she wanted to speak she found she could only nod her head.

Owen breathed her in again and chuckled as she gushed anew. He pressed his lips to the insistent slit and sucked her clit between his lips. His tongue flowed over her and there was no keeping her moan subdued. He pulled his head back gently, sucking her as her lips and clit popped from his mouth with a loud kissing sound. From there he moved quickly until his face was beside hers, his lips pressed against hers, her taste on his tongue, his erection sliding against her slit. He broke the kiss long enough to guide his cock into her hot pussy before slipping his tongue back into her mouth.

Rachel felt him stretching her once more and she moaned into his mouth before wrapping her legs around his back. The change in her posture let him slide deeper into her and as the sense of fullness blossomed within her she knew she couldn't hold out for long. She was going to cum again, quick, hard, and wet. She ground her hips against him, wildly bucking, wanting him to cum with her, needing the simultaneous release.

Owen knew as he pumped harder and faster that there was no holding off his release. He could feel it in the way his balls clenched, the way his cock tingled, the way Rachel's breasts shook with each of his thrusts. He was going to cum inside her. There was no way he could pull out until his cock stopped spraying. He welcomed the release. It was time.

"Shit! Owen!" Rachel moaned as Owen fucked her. There was no other word for the way he held her, slammed into her, gripped her. She scratched her nails down his back as her body screamed at her, warning of her orgasm. She ignored the siren and welcomed the storm. "I'm cumming!"

Owen felt Rachel clench all around him, her pussy squeezing him spasmodically. Owen gave a guttural bark before slamming home and holding himself pressed against Rachel. He felt his cock spray rope after rope of his cum within her, mixing with her cum, dripping out to cover them both. He could feel the flood of their release dripping over his balls and still he came. Over and over and over until his balls clenched and released with nothing left to give.

He held Rachel in his arms until their breathing returned to normal. Then he slowly pulled himself from her groaning from the not-quite-pain of her sex on his post-orgasmic hypersensitive dick. He watched, his cock twitching, as his cum and Rachel's nectar flowed from her perfect, pink hole. The sight left him breathless and desiring more of her. Not just that, but He felt something profound, some wish - unspoken - that left him wondering how she would feel were he to speak the words aloud.

"You know," Owen started, looking at Rachel with a thoughtful expression, "You have your scent, I have my scent, but I think I want you to have our scent."

Rachel tilted her head to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"How do you feel about finger painting?"

"What?" Her question lilted higher as Owen's fingers slipped amid the gooey mess between her legs. "Fuck!" Rachel clenched her toes, hard and not from pain.

Owen looked concerned. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Are you getting me started for another go?" Even to her ears she sounded hopeful.

"Nope."

Her smile faltered.

"I'm writing you something." He looked around. "But I don't have paper."

"You could just tell me." Rachel replied.

"Too easy." Owen's smile grew before he pulled his fingers from within her and, before she could say anything, he began to write over her right breast with the mix of their cum. He read the words aloud as he wrote them. "I. Love. You."

Rachel giggled as he drew on her. She knew she would be sticky later but the thought that he was on her and in her left her more than satisfied. "What if I wash it off?" She asked with a laugh.

"You can't." Owen replied easily. "No matter how many showers you have, these words will always be right here."

"In that case..." She eased back and let him watch as she put her fingers into her pussy, sighing as after tremors of her orgasm coursed through her, before pulling her now shiny digits from her hole. "Your turn!" She kissed him as she mirrored the words he'd written across his chest with her fingers. When she'd finished with her writing Owen lifted her hand and licked her fingers clean looking into her eyes. Her heart melted as she realized that Owen was showing her one more time before the night was ended that no matter how she came to him, he would accept her just as she was, nothing more, nothing extra needed. Just Rachel.

Rachel kissed him again, sighing deeply as their lips parted. "Time for me to head back." She kissed him again.

Owen grabbed her hand before she left the bed.

Rachel turned to face him.

"I just wanted to tell you," He looked away for a moment, "that I can't wait to have you in my arms again." He kissed her. "Look to me and find me looking at you." Owen let go of her hand.

Rachel walked from the room feeling stronger, more loved, than she had going in. She joined Jessica on the bed and choosing to lay next to her, smiling as they whispered happily about nothing at all.

To be continued.