Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I get it in your hair, or you know, like, ... on your face, or your nose, or mouth?" Though he stammered quite a bit, he managed to bite the words out.

"Meow." She winked at him.

"Kat!"

"Do you know that I can move from side-to-side?"

"What are you talking about?" He was exasperated.

She smiled broadly. "If there is somewhere I don't want it, I'll dodge." She suppressed a laugh. "You just worry about aiming it at me." Her face brightened. "We could even make a game out of it. You could try to pee all over me and I'll dodge."

"You won't dodge." Owen teased.

"Then, you can use me like target practice. Test me. See if there is somewhere I don't want you."

"You won't dodge?" This time there was an inherent question to his tone, but he didn't know what he would do with her answer if he received one.

Katerina closed her eyes but smiled so wide her teeth were showing. "Then, maybe that means, I don't mind."

His dick throbbed again. He closed his eyes. Took a breath. "Okay," he swallowed hard and was not at all surprised to find his throat was dry. "Here we go."

***

Samantha watched through the door, holding her breath as Owen took his cock in his hands and seemed to aim it at Katerina.

Kat was smiling for all she was worth.

Samantha's hand went still as she realized what was about to happen. She was able to see Owen close his eyes and aim his hard cock toward Katerina. She saw Katerina look up at her brother and, unbelievably, open her mouth.

Samantha's hand resumed moving as her thighs began to shake and her stomach rolled with every flex of her fingers. She didn't want to miss a moment of this.

***

Katerina's heart began to speed up. She could feel herself even starting to sweat a bit as her body heated up in anticipation. However, not even the acrid scent of her sweat could turn her off given the circumstance.

She felt a pulsing in her core and a fresh wetness on her thighs that she wanted to feel spread before it was washed away by hot liquid sluicing over the hills and valleys of her flesh. The thought of how it might feel going between her legs caused her to shake as she sat back on her heels, breasts and face held high for him to use. In her mind, she could see him taking himself in hand, purposefully aiming at her...she shivered in anticipation.

Still, even if he didn't this was going to be great! Him! Of all people, the one she actually wanted, craved, coveted, was going to be the one to do this with her. Not to say that she hadn't enjoyed it with Rachel and Samantha, and not that she didn't want it from the others now. But come on, this was Owen. This was her brother, the guy she masturbated thinking about. The person who had, unbeknownst to him, caused her to wedge her pillow between her knees and grind -- Cowgirl style -- until she had cum so hard she had to bite her hand to keep from crying out. The forbidden desire only driving her further, leaving her sweating, heaving, gasping for air with her cum still wet on skin, on her sheets.

Her thoughts slowed as the realization that quite some time had passed since she'd watched him close his eyes. She was about to speak but kept her silence as the first gold spray burst from his dick. She slammed her eyes closed and felt the hot liquid splash against her lower lip, falling quickly down her chin to drip on her breasts. His urine scorched at the first kiss, but it cooled quickly on her skin raising goosebumps on the flesh of her breasts. Unable to stop herself, her tongue swept over her lower lip, tasting him. Her cheeks burned at the realization of what she'd done. They burned hotter as she realized how much more she still wanted.

Just a short burst but she knew more was close.

"Maybe," she spoke lovingly, "it would be easier for you if you joined me in the tub." Without waiting for him to respond, she repositioned herself. Moving to sit on her bottom, her feet flat on the metal tub, her arms wrapped around her knees. She rested her chin atop her knees and gave him the briefest of smiles. "Not going to keep me waiting, are you?"

Now, he moved and as he climbed into the tub once more and took up his position in front of her, she growled low in her throat and let her left hand drop, sliding between her feet and her ass, to stroke at the well of her slit.

Once more she watched as he gripped himself, closed his eyes, and tried to even out his breathing. This time, it was a much faster process.

Her smile stretched wider and the next spray from him was longer, striking her cheek and flowing down her body, front and back, her hair sticking wetly to her back where it soaked up. Her hand moved faster and as the stream dried up, she chanced a look at him.

He was standing still, his eyes closed, and his breathing slow and purposeful. She knew that it was taking effort from him and she loved him all the more for it. Still, since he had his eyes closed, maybe she could...

Feeling deliciously vile she slid her fingers into her soaking slit and opened her mouth. She was willing to take a chance because she wasn't convinced she would ever have this chance again.

Her heart was hammering, the beat loud and throbbing in her mind. Her chest heaved as she tried to breathe. Her excitement was uncontainable. Of all the times she had done this with Rachel, nothing had ever come close to feeling this way. Katerina didn't want to do this, it was so much more powerful than that. This, was something that she needed to experience, even if only this once.

Once, Rachel had chanced to ask her why she wanted to be peed on. Katerina had tried to wave off the question. She had given explanations that she just thought it was fun to be messy, or that she thought it was simply sexy watching Rachel pee. Rachel had not been fooled. Eventually, Katerina was forced to give up the truth of the matter. She liked how dirty it made her feel. The way her cheeks burned from embarrassment, the way her body was sticky and acrid in the aftermath. The way it made her feel like she was territory that had been thoroughly marked.

The next stream splashed against her forehead and she tilted her head back until the arc he released terminated at the back of her throat. Katerina held the liquid in her mouth, savoring the taste of him, relishing the realization of a life-long fantasy. As her mouth filled and overflowed, she did nothing to stem the spill as it covered her. Before her orgasm crested, even though her face was no doubt more red than ever, she swallowed him down. Her fingers moved faster and she closed her eyes as his steady stream became erratic, drenching her all over. She couldn't even credit the wracking orgasm that reduced her to rubble to the flashing fingers within her. She came for him. Came from this.

And she kept cumming as his piss splashed over her neck, her breasts, down her stomach, racing down over the hand between her legs, dripping off her knuckles, pooling around her knees and feet. The golden liquid mixing with the beads of her sweat, and the drips of her cum.

With a little groan and a twitch, she sensed but didn't see, the last of what he could give her landed in her hair and across her delicate features. She was thoroughly soaked, still shaking, and hornier than ever.

Her skin was alive with the hot liquid dripping from her face and the thicker, hot liquid pouring from her slit. With her brother looking down at his dirty, soaked sister she spat. Frothy, heavy spit dripped from her lip oozing on her still heaving breasts rolling to the peak of her nipple and falling to her thigh.

Shaking from her release she reached out and gently grabbed the heavy, thick weight at the junction of his thighs. She spread her knees and with gentle tugs she urged him closer, guiding him closer to her body, closer to her face. The closer he got the more she laid back until her back rested against the cold wall of the tub.

Katerina dropped her hand between her legs as he stood straddling her midsection, his feet at her sides, she took him into her mouth. The flavor of his skin ambrosia and the scent of his sweat filled her nose and she loved it with every breath. She teased him slowly with her tongue, her free hand teasing her slit. The carnal knowledge of defiling herself with her brother left her craving more of him. More down her throat, more on her skin, more in her hair, dripping from between her thighs, filling her ass. She shuddered as her mind blossomed with possibilities.

She slobbered around him with wild abandon. It wasn't like anyone was watching for her to feel self-conscious about how she did this. No need to be pretty or lady-like. No pretense at trying to stay neat and proper. This was her hunger unleashed. He was her willing prey and she would have her fill. She moaned around the thick invasion of her throat as he slipped deeper into her mouth. The metal bar of his piercing an extra intrusion, but not too uncomfortable. Now, he moved his hips and she felt herself gag around him, drawing a moan from him as her throat spasmed around his thick cock. Tears filled her eyes as he pressed deeper before withdrawing to give her air. She growled as his hands found their way into her sweat and urine-soaked hair, she wanted him to take her, to ravage her, whatever he wanted she was willing to give.

'Yes,' she cried in her mind, 'Fill your little sister's mouth. Take her and cover her pretty face in your hot cum.' She pinched the wet lips of her pussy until they tingled. 'Leave me a dripping mess.' She slid her three fingers deep into herself hissing and rolling erotically. 'Then, dear brother, fuck me until I scream your name.' She looked up at Owen in the heartbeats between his exit from her mouth and his quick re-entry.

She rocked her hips faster, her ass slapping wetly against the tub, her fingers noisily sloshing as she fingered herself. Her orgasm built quickly while she gave herself to Owen, but she fought against the tide which threatened to split her in half, refusing herself another climax until he began to moan for her. Even as the pleasure within her rose to new heights, she knew that she would not be finished with him anytime soon. If anything, the orgasm mere moments from claiming her would only fuel her fire further.

Swirling her tongue around him she relished every click of his piercing against her teeth. She sucked and slurped loving the way he moaned her name as she tugged on the jewelry.

"Fuck, ah, ah," Owen's words were breathless prayers that his goddess absorbed and ignored.

'More,' she mentally commanded, 'I demand more.' Kat took a deep breath and clenched his ass cheeks, her nails digging in, pulling him into her throat. She gagged around him once, twice, and a third time before she relented, letting him slip from her mouth. The stringy saliva stretched thickly from his red, swollen cock to her red, swollen lips. It dropped messily, draping over her midsection. A primal marking hard-won, with more to come.

"More." She moaned aloud. Her voice was rough and her throat beginning to feel ragged. "Fuck, I'm so close!" She arched her back pulling her nipples with her free-hand, putting on a show. "Cum in your horny sister's mouth as she cums for you!" She was louder than she intended, her words seeming to echo from the tile to the ceiling. "Ah, ah, oh, fuck, fuck, I'm right there....." She rocked her hips so hard her ass lifted from the bathtub, her back arching like a bridge.

"Kat- " Owen's words were cut short as Katerina attacked him again, taking him into her mouth so forcefully that he slid into her throat pulling another gag from her. "Sh, sh, sh, sh, shiiit!" Owen gasped as he shook against her, his fingers pulling at her hair.

Those strong fingers tightened, pulling and twisting in her hair almost to the point of pain. The passion of his movements drove her further and she re-doubled her efforts. Her free hand abandoned her breasts and wrapped itself around the length of him, stroking as she sucked and licked.

She worked him harder, twisting her hand around his cock, sliding up and down as she slid her tongue along the hard length. Her spit dripped from his cock and her chin, dropping thickly on her belly and breasts. She didn't care. She knew, by the way he moaned her name even as his breath hitched in his throat that he was close to his orgasm.

Her fingers were slick with her own juices as she continued to buck beneath him. All about the room was the scent of sex which mixed and danced with the odor of urine on her skin and in her hair.

"Fu, fu, Fuck, Kat, fuck, I'm..., I'm..., I'm gonna...." She pulled his hips forward and the blunt tip of his cock - and that blessed piercing - entered her throat.

She held him there, her hand no longer on his dick in favor of his firm ass cheek. She gagged around him, but still held him.

The first rope of his cum released into her mouth and made straight for her stomach as she swallowed. The moment his distinct flavor registered on her tongue, the moment his cock kicked against her tongue, was the same moment she began to orgasm in earnest.

She flicked her tongue faster even as she gagged around him again. His head slipped back into her mouth properly letting her breath and feel his cum splash against her tongue, cheeks, and teeth. She could feel him tensing and pulsing and it was the best compliment. The feeling of him, trapped in her mouth, combined with the gushing release between her legs caused her to moan loudly. She could feel the vibrations travel along his rock-hard cock and the sensation must have been too much for him.

"Kat!" Her name was a deep bark released from his mouth. Owen managed to free himself from Katerina's mouth. He looked like he was about to fall and Katerina moved her other hand to his hips, to offer what help she could. Simultaneously, another spasm tore through his erection, from base to tip, launching a last release from the angry looking head. The white fluid traveled the space between them splashing against Katerina's forehead splattering into her hair and draping over her eyebrow, eye, cheek, and part of her lips.

"Oh, Kat," Owen's expression was horror and embarrassment, "I'm so sor-"

Katerina's pleased, sex-blisssed laughter interrupted his apology. With one eye closed, for obvious reasons, she looked her brother in the face and wiped from her lip up to her eye scooping his cum from her skin. With no hesitation she put her fingers in her mouth. Katerina wanted him to see her just as she was now; sweat and pee soaked, his cum in her hair and on her skin, her face red and breathless, her lips swollen and well-used. Oh, and the pool of her own cum all around them was a huge plus.

She adored the flavor of him on her tongue as she gave herself a moment to absorb all that had happened. Katerina had been purely focused on Owen until her orgasm began to claim her. At that point, shaking, muscles tensing and relaxing, she'd struggled to focus on anything but the feelings coursing through her. In fact, she'd barely managed to not bite down as her pussy erupted in a torrent of liquid.

As she came for him, she wanted to thrash and claw, to feel her body rub against his as she gave herself over to pure sensation. While he filled her mouth with his cum, she'd dreamed of darker, more deviant places she'd rather have him fill her. These thoughts had only made her cum harder. And all the while, that darker side of her, the side that liked to be peed on, wanted him to look at her and see her as she was. Gushing wildly from her desperate slit, messy, wild, ... dirty. She wanted to see the recognition in his eyes and to feel herself blush as she looked him in the eye without turning away.

Now, for a heartbeat, with his flavor in her mouth, she assessed her situation. She was breathless, her body was an incandescent flame of heat, and in spite of everything, her pussy still pulsed with a greedy desire. For all her orgasms, for all the liquid spraying on and from her, she only felt a greater need to have him inside of her. She would not be satisfied until she had what she wanted.

In that moment, a wonderful idea occurred to her.

Drawing her knees up slowly, she felt the drag of the soles of her feet against the tub. She wiggled her toes, spread them wide, moving slow and deliberately so as not to distract her winded, shell-shocked brother.

Owen, probably thinking she was going to stand, moved out of her way stepping back to give her room to rise.

Katerina raised her dark eyes to her brother's face, one stinging slightly through she didn't care. She wanted to see his face for this. Rolling her weight back she lifted her left foot up, delicately extending her glistening toes toward him.

Owen looked at her, silently pleading, a helpless animal tempted but fearing a trap.

Kat extended her foot further toward him, controlling her movements so she didn't make contact any sooner than she intended. Though Owen was standing stock-still, he looked to be on the verge of exploding toward her, taking control of the situation, mounting her and using her to his heart's content. If that's what he wanted, she welcomed it.

As her foot made contact with his stomach, he closed his eyes and exhaled shakily. It was such a reverential sound that Katerina halted in her movements, stunned to stillness by the sound her brother made at her contact. Still, the pulsing in her slit commanded her to move once more and she began moving anew.

Trailing upward, she let the tips of her toes drag against his skin absorbing every sound her brother made as she teased him with what he desired.

However, Owen was tall, too tall for her to be able to reach his mouth from where she resided.

"Owen," she spoke softly, "big brother," now she purred, "aren't you going to help me?" She spread her toes wide and wiggled them softly.

"You're going to kill me, kitty Kat." He sounded older, nearly worn out, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"But I seem to have made a mess and I need help getting clean." She pouted her lower lip puffing out. "Aren't you going to help your dirty little sister get clean?" She wiggled her toes again. She pointed her toes as she lied back fully, raising her right foot to join her left. "Open your mouth." She instructed. "My cum-coated feet need to be cleaned and your horny little sister wants you to use your tongue."

Owen's body shook and his cock kicked again, issuing a single pearly drop.

Never one to miss an opportunity, Katerina dropped her right foot and dragged her petite toes across the head of his erection.

Owen hissed and tried to pull away, but Katerina clenched her toes along his shaft, holding him in place.

"Kat, I'm too sensitive." He put his hand on her foot.

"Well, then you'd better open your mouth and clean me. Otherwise, I'm going to see if I can bring you to your knees with my little toes."

Owen grasped her ankle reverently. "I want to clean you." He licked one of her toes, no doubt smelling her sweat and cum on the little pads of flesh. The realization tinged her cheeks with red. Gently touching him with her toes, she pointed them toward his mouth. "And if you want to bring me to my knees, you only have to ask."

***

As the toes of her right foot caressed his shaft, Owen opened his mouth and slid his tongue over the pads of the toes on her left foot. The flavor of her cum on her toes was heavenly, but the way she giggled and sighed as he tongued her digits was something so much more. He slowly moved his tongue around and between her toes reaching out his hand to gingerly grip her delicate ankle with both hands. His cock tingled beneath the soft flesh of her foot and desperately he wanted to work himself against her sole. Though he held himself back, he did get a sense of satisfaction from the way Katerina dropped one hand back to play with her slit, pulling gently at her lips.