Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he freed her wet toes from his mouth, her sigh of disappointment was music to his ears. To think that she was enjoying it so much that she was sad he stopped. He wasn't done, though, not by a long shot.

Katerina squealed delightedly as Owen moved his tongue thickly across the sole of her small foot. though she twisted and turned she never stopped stroking his cock with her other foot. Her movements were slow and clumsy, more often resulting in her losing all contact with him, but she continued to try; for him. It seemed that she was just as determined as he.

Owen watched her as he licked the sole of her foot from heel to toes. He watched as she pressed her hand to her face, moved it to cover her mouth, and finally ended up biting her fingertips to keep whatever sound that had threatened to burst loose contained. As she took a large breath, he focused his attention on the arch of her foot and suppressed his delight as Katerina twisted from side-to-side caught between giggling and moaning. Her foot had dropped from his erection, but he didn't need contact to enjoy this moment. Owen lightly scraped her arch with his teeth before kissing his way back to her toes.

Slowly, deliberately, he flicked each pad of her toes with the tip of his tongue. He took his time kissing each softly, letting his lips linger a little longer with each pass.

For her part, Kat seemed unable to tear her eyes from watching him worship and adore her. Each action he took with her foot caused her to shift or arch her back and more than once she moaned aloud. Her free-hand, seemed utterly without direction. It trailed from her mouth to her neck, jumped to her lower stomach only to trail back up until she grasped her breasts and gently pulled.

Owen slowly pulled her pinky toe into his mouth and slowly swirled his tongue around the digit.

The effect was electric and Katerina tried (and failed) to sit up before gasping. "Fuck," she covered her mouth with her hand, but couldn't stop herself, "oh, fuck." She looked into his eyes flexing her foot, stroking his tongue with her toe.

Owen groaned for her. He wanted her to know that he was here with her. That he enjoyed what he was doing. That he enjoyed sharing this moment with her. He let her toe slip from his mouth with a pop before returning to gently flicking each pad with the tip of his tongue again.

Driven by her moans, and the ever-growing speed of her hand playing at her slit, he dipped his tongue between each toe, sucking, nipping at her toes, finally giving in to the desires he suppressed for so long.

"Mmmf," Kat moaned around her fingers. Her hips were rocking harder now. The hand at her mouth moved to her cheek and she looked at Owen helplessly. "That feels so good!" She twisted a little. "Fuck! What has me really tingling though, is the sight of my big brother sucking my toes." She moaned for him, flexing her toes against his dick.

Owen's body responded to his sister's words, but he didn't slow his actions. For so long he'd wanted to have this moment, this experience.

Katerina seemed to be reading his mind. "How does it feel, Owen, to finally have what you've wanted?" Her voice was husky, filled with her own desire. "All those times that I teased you, having you massage my pretty little feet, getting them close to you just to watch you squirm and now you have me right where you want me."

Owen stroked her toes with his fingers as he sucked on the arch of her foot.

Katerina gripped her toes against his cock and continued to speak as she stroked him to the best of her ability. "Think of all the times you've imagined fucking the soles of my soft little feet." Her voice was quieter now, the heat of her body burning the syllables as they left her mouth. "All those times you used one of my socks, imagining that you were cumming on my toes, leaving them a sticky mess."

Owen growled for her and licked his way back to her toes before taking them into his mouth.

"Do you like sucking your baby sister's cum-covered toes?" Katerina stroked his cock faster.

Owen growled around her foot. His cock was loving the attention despite being overly sensitive and he couldn't bring himself to stop worshipping his sister's perfect feet. His knees were shaking from holding him steady, his balls were tight and aching from having cum so many times already. Still, in his mind he could see himself cumming for her, coating her toes in his seed, some splashing through to spatter across her slit and lower stomach.

He scraped his teeth against the toes he held between his lips.

"Ow!" Katerina half-moaned, half complained. "No biting, mister!"

She continued to work her foot against him and was clearly struggling not to touch herself given the way her fingers were clenching and releasing against her stomach.

Owen took Katerina's big toe into his mouth for the first time alone and sucked gently, stroking his tongue over the pad of her toe from bottom-to-top. It was such a simple action, but Katerina's demeanor changed almost immediately. First and foremost, her words died off in an instant. Her breathing picked up given the way her breasts heaved and fell in quick succession. Her free-hand was once more pressed against her mouth and the hand which had been rubbing her slit was preternaturally still.

"F, f, fuck!" Her moaned words were louder, hungrier. "You're, you, you're, fuck, oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum if you keep that up!" Kat's staccato words were music to his ears. She couldn't have spurred him on more if she tried.

He swirled his tongue around her toe before stroking it in slow, controlled motions once more. Again, Katerina twisted and turned, flopping from side-to-side, but Owen held her foot right where he wanted it.

"Do... you... oh, fuck, fuck, right there.... yes... yes.... so... close...." Her brow was twisted, her abs clenching and rolling, her breath halting until her cheeks turned red. "Fuck!" Deep breath, "Owen!!!!"

As Katerina moaned his name Owen's imaginings almost came true. He could feel his orgasm threatening to break loose, but blessedly Katerina's foot slipped from his cock and regrettably he could not keep her other foot in his mouth.

As Katerina's moan sounded she began to shake. At first it seemed that only a small tremor had gripped her but in the blink of an eye her whole body was wracked by movement. Her eyes were clamped shut, her mouth open and drooling. She appeared to have no coordination of her limbs. Her legs were spasming and yet her hips were still rocking.

"F, f, fu, fu," She stuttered as her fingers clawed the tub. Finally, "Oh," She managed the one word before a small spurt erupted from her slit. Her eyes popped open and she met Owen's gaze as another small spurt shot from her.

"Fuck." As the word left her she seemed to regain a bit of control, well, at least her shaking stopped. "Do you know what I want?" Kat's words were staccato gasps between breaths.

Owen nodded his head. Words escaped him as he fought to keep his near-orgasm legs from collapsing beneath him.

"I want you inside of me." Kat panted as she looked up at him. "I," the rest of her words appeared to get stuck in her throat. She remained on her back looking up at Owen, on the verge of speaking, but apparently unable. Katerina licked her lips. She looked up into his eyes and there was an uncertainty in her gaze as she chewed her lower lip. Finding her voice she repeated, "I want you inside of me." He saw her speaking as she rubbed her lower stomach and the words mattered so little compared to the action.

In Owen's mind he saw his sister lying back, waiting for him to take her, rubbing her steadily rounding belly; a growing symbol of all they would forever share.

"Owen?"

He shook his head, chasing away the thoughts.

"Are you okay?" She started to rise.

"Yes," he held out his hand, helping her to her feet, "just thinking."

"Oh? About what?" She was a little unsteady, but her eyes were shining with genuine interest and delight.

He couldn't give her the full-truth, but he could give her a piece. "About you."

"Really?" She purred.

"Uh-huh." His reply was easy and happy. "And what I want to do to you."

"Mmmmmm." Kat moved closer to him.

Owen accepted her into his arms. "First though," he stroked her hair, "I want to shower with you."

Owen looked down at his sister. She had one eye mostly closed where she'd wiped his cum from her brow. Her upper lip and one corner of her nose were similarly covered, and her chin was smeared and glossy. And beneath it all, she was a work of art infinitely more precious.

"Naughty boy." She whispered. "Look what a mess you made on your innocent, little sister." She touched her chin running her finger through his cum. She held her finger up for him to see before extending her tongue and slowly licking it clean.

Katerina was smiling at him. A delighted curve of her lips which danced in her eyes and crinkled the corners of her eyes. There she was covered in his cum, her fingers sticky and coated, the evidence of their playtime drying in the brown locks of her hair and she smiled for him.

"I love you." Owen chuckled softly. He'd meant to tell her that he loved her smile but his brain bypassed all the unnecessary words in the sentiment to strike at the heart of his feelings. As Kat's smile brightened, he put his hand on her cheek and said it again. "I love you."

Kat turned and kissed his palm. She pulled back and his cum stretched between their skin. She released a bubbly giggle and the sound of her easy joy left him smiling like a fool.

"Shower time?" Kat asked and it struck him how normal her voice sounded and how easy normal felt.

"Didn't we do that already?" Owen laughed.

"What?" Kat titled her head clearly not getting it.

"Isn't that what it is? A golden shower?" His smile grew wider as she finally registered his joke.

"Meanie!" Kat pouted, extending her lower lip while looking up at him through her lashes. Her smile was still firmly in place.

Owen tried not to laugh in her face as all kinds of pirate related quips flashed through his mind. Though he chuckled she just chocked it up to him reacting to her statement.

"See if I pee on you ever again." She stuck out her tongue. The gesture would have been almost petulant if not for her satisfied moan as her tongue touched the cum on her lips.

"What if I beg you to?" Owen focused his eyes on her mouth. He watched as Kat swallowed noticing the slow shift of her throat. When he focused back on her face her eyes were on his. Owen stroked one finger through the white pool at her eye, clearing her lid. "What if I do it to you first?"

They were far from done and he was so glad that was the case. She dragged her tongue over her lower lip slowly making a show of the gesture for him.

"Shower first." Owen replied softly.

Kat pouted again. "But I thought we agreed we had already showered."

Owen rolled his eyes at her recognizing the return of his impetuous sister. "Soon enough, gorgeous."

She harrumphed at him and he was certain the response he would get if he barely whispered the word, 'Kat'. She rose from him slowly letting as much of her body as possible slide over his cock and though the sensation was amazing, the little fella just wasn't rising to the occasion at the moment. It was a close call but Owen was willing to bet that he wasn't down for the count just yet.

Standing in the quiet shower he reached around her, stooping to reach the knob to turn on the water. Barely a moment after the pipes came to life with the sound of rushing water Kat squealed and jumped into him, nearly knocking him to the ground.

"Coooooolllllllllldddddddd!" She cried.

Now Owen laughed.

"So mean!" Kat chided. She wrapped her arms around herself forcing her teeth to click, pretending to shiver all while staring at him expectantly.

Owen took the hint and took her in his arms and pulling her flush against his body. He held her as the water became warmer until he could feel the heat seeping into his muscles and the scratch marks on his back and shoulders. He smiled through the pain of the scratches because he'd earned each and every one.

They turned so that Kat's body was beneath the spray and her chattering teeth ceased immediately. After dipping her head under the spray of the water frowning as his cum washed from her face, she curled into Owen placing her cheek on his chest. She felt so small in Owen's arms and he was glad that he'd put on the extra muscle. He wanted her to feel safe in his arms, to know that he would always defend her.

Chapter: Exotic

Samantha was sweating, panting and doing her best to keep up with the pace of the lovers in the tub. She had ridden a roller coaster of excitement watching as Owen peed on Kat, had been rendered breathless as Kat sucked and slobbered on Owen's cock, and had drawn blood biting her cheek to keep from moaning out loud as Owen splattered his nymph of a sister with his cum.

None of that had compared to watching Katerina tease Owen with one foot while he worshipped the other. She told herself that she was enjoying watching Owen live out his fantasy, but the fact that he was licking his sister's feet was a delicious level of forbidden that made her want to join in wherever they would have her.

She had been able to see from the way Katerina's legs were twisting as Owen licked and nibbled, the brunette was enjoying herself. Beyond the edge of the tub, it was entirely possible that Katerina's hand was busy between her legs, her fingers plunging in and out of her pretty little pussy.

Sweat beaded on Samantha's breasts and stomach as she curled and flexed her abs against the pleasurable onslaught released by her own fingers. Then however, something shifted in Kat's demeanor.

Samantha's fingers still slipped noisily into her steadily pulsing pussy. She could feel the slow, slimy drip of her cum trailing down over her asshole joining a veritable puddle which she could feel spreading beneath her on the hardwood floor.

Kat moaned loudly, Owen's name slipping from her mouth moments before her legs started to shake in earnest. The sight of the well-tended to brunette clenching her toes as she started cumming triggered Samantha's own orgasm. It wasn't just the unexpected release, but also the volume of her release that had her slamming her palms against her mouth to stifle her gasp of surprise.

A torrent flowed from her and the liquid splashed her thighs flowing to wash over her feet. Her stomach flexed and flipped, but she contained her moans by biting her fingers. Her pussy released a sound like a mix between belching and the suction of water as she shook while trying to keep quiet.

Looking down at the puddle beneath her, Samantha remembered the way Katerina had slowly rolled back before raising a foot to Owen's mouth.

Easing herself back she felt her feet slide through her puddle and she knew what Kat had done to her poor brother. Though she shook her head, she couldn't help herself but to wiggle her toes in the liquid and think of making Owen clean her off. She smiled and had to admit Kat was a bit of a genius.

Still, she had to get moving. No sense getting caught before she was ready. Although...

As the sound of the shower water and Katerina's cry of alarm sounded, Samantha figured she had time for one moment of indulgence. She sat forward and, though it took some work, managed to bring her own foot to her mouth. She breathed in the scent of her cum covered foot thinking of how Owen would enjoy the earthy, musky scent. Not believing her own intentions, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue, licking the pads of her toes as she'd watch Owen do to Kat. The flavor was rich and the taste of her cum was thicker than what she'd tasted from the others. Still, mirroring Owen's actions left her feeling tingly and more than ready for what she hoped would come next.

The moan she released around her toes was quiet, reserved, and she reminded herself that she didn't want to get caught. Well, getting caught could have its advantages. Biting her lip and thinking of Owen "punishing" her, she walked back to the room. There was work to be done before her lovers returned.

***

Katerina used her time well, dancing beneath the spray of the shower, taking her time to soap her skin, raising her arms to take care of her hair and maybe arching her back a little more than necessary. She'd felt sad that the shower was washing away the evidence of all they'd done, but if she kept teasing she'd have more of him on her skin [dripping from between her thighs] soon enough.

She'd been surprised that the image had come to her so powerfully, but now that it had, she couldn't seem to shake it. In the dark that greeted her each time she blinked her eyes, she could see Owen curled over her, sliding into her, moaning her name as he released purposefully inside her. Her brother filling her up.

Her brother ... breeding her.

She suppressed her moan by exhaling slowly. Okay, maybe 'breeding' was a poor word-choice, but, still, the word was an okay stand-in for what she wanted to happen.

As Owen wrapped his arms around her, she welcomed him.

Her fire for him burned as he held her close, his erection bumping bluntly against her. Still, it was the soft kisses he placed on her neck and shoulders, her ears, and her head that made her heart ache.

He knew how to melt her and she knew that he melted for her the same.

She eased back into him trying to absorb the romance and was instead made hungrier by the rough bite of his piercing and the searing heat of his hard erection against her ass.

Trying to be sneaky [and failing] Katerina gently rocked her hips. Owen hissed on an inhale, but he didn't speak. His hands travelled up her body from her hips. Kat continued to move, still slowly, feeling encouraged by his hands. His fingers were strong and his palms were hotter than the water on her skin. He didn't hold back as his palms groped her body and she was glad. She thought he might slow as he neared her chest, but he kept on moving, cupping her breasts with a natural ease. It was her turn to sigh as his fingers slid over her nipples, the spray of the shower splashing off his hands, misting her cheeks and nose.

"Kat..." his voice was husky and deep.

Shivering in his arms she replied easily. "Meow?" Still moving her hips back and forth, making sure his cock had plenty of contact.

He chuckled. "You're going to have to stop, kitty Kat."

"Meow, meow."

Another chuckle. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Katerina turned to look at him over her shoulder. "Make me." She turned back around and kept right on moving. No faster, no slower.

Owen's right hand moved up to Kat's collarbone, and she suppressed her pleased sigh as it continued to rise slowly. His left stayed at her breasts, softly massaging her before stroking her nipple. She kept teasing him, and knew that it took everything he had not to give in to her brattiness. Still, his right hand rose a bit higher and she felt her body respond in kind. Just needed him a little higher up...

"Kat...."

"Meow." She replied arching her back as his fingers pulled lightly at her nipple.

He kissed the side of her neck as his fingers played over her jugular. She ground herself harder against him, moaning languorously as his cock slid between the cheeks of her ass. It was then that he finally gave her what she wanted in this moment.

Katerina purred for her brother as his hand pressed against her throat. She wasn't choking, not even close, but the pressure created by his hand on her neck only fueled the primal side of her further.

He couldn't see the look on her face, but she knew he felt the way her jugular moved up and down as she swallowed. Felt the way her muscles seemed to relax as she surrendered herself to him. She was submitting even as she continued to defy him.