Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katerina growled against Samantha's breast but continued to lick and suck to her heart's content.

"So, were you wearing this outfit before you caught us in the bathroom, or did you decide to change after you played?" Owen spoke loudly, ensuring Katerina could hear, but his words still felt forced.

"After." Samantha replied coyly. "Something happened to the one I was wearing." She giggled shyly.

"Yeah, it got soaked." Katerina replied never breaking the contact of her lips on Samantha's warm flesh.

Samantha pulled Katerina's hair forcefully and the whimper Kat released sounded way to pleasurable.

"And the cat ears?" Owen asked softly. Her put his mouth by Samantha's ear. "Why did you choose to put those on?" The heat of his breath brought goosebumps to the back of her neck.

"I, well, er," she could feel her cheeks heating up. She hadn't really had a good reason for grabbing the cat ears. She'd just really liked them when Katerina had been made to wear them. Simple as that. What would her character say? What would Owen and Kat's little sister say?

When nothing came to her she panicked and attempted to change the subject. "Hmm, I'm getting bored Owen. I think I've changed my mind. I do want her to watch us fuck."

"No!" Katerina practically shouted against Samantha's chest. There was real emotion in her words, like she believed that Samantha might take this moment from her. She even struggled against Owen's hold on her wrists, but he held firm.

"No?" Samantha replied sweetly. "But Owen's cock must be hurting so bad, and I know you want him to be taken care of."

"No, Samantha! Please, I'll keep you entertained, but let me have him."

Samantha's stomach fluttered. She wanted to console Katerina and reassure her that she was still going to get her time with Owen, but she didn't want to break the illusion.

"How will you keep me entertained?" Samantha asked, forcing reluctance into her voice.

Katerina looked up from between Samantha's breasts. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Anything?" Samantha asked.

"As long as you let Owen fuck me, I'll do whatever you want." Katerina spoke hurriedly, hungrily.

Samantha took a moment, tapping her chin thoughtfully, to consider the implications of Katerina's statement. She was in charge now. She could make her "big sister" do whatever she wanted. However, all her sexual experience was limited to this one night. Admittedly a lot had happened, but she hadn't really had time to consider what she liked and didn't like.

"So naughty, kitty Kat." Samantha smiled at her friend. Still thinking on her options, Samantha asked, "How did it feel having Owen pee all over you? Did it turn you on? Did it," Samantha leaned down so her face was even with Katerina's, "get your pussy wet?"

Kat's face burned red as her blush filled her cheeks. She looked away, not answering.

"You said you'll do whatever I want. So answer the question."

Katerina looked down, "yes." She mumbled.

"What's that kitty Kat? I couldn't quite hear that beautiful voice of yours." Samantha grasped Katerina's chin and lifted the brunette's eyes to meet her gaze. "Look me in the eyes and let me hear you say it." She stroked Katerina's lower lip with her thumb and considered pressing the tip of her finger between Kat's luscious lips.

The defiance returned to Katerina's features and Samantha was sure there was little faking to it now. "Yes." Katerina hissed as Samantha had earlier. "I wanted him to fuck me to pieces. When I felt him peeing on me, I've never been so horny. I wanted him to pick me up, still dripping, and fuck me until I couldn't cum anymore."

Owen's movements had stopped behind Samantha. His cock was kicking against Samantha's ass with every word Katerina spoke. Samantha smiled.

"Tell me more, big sis," Samantha moaned her words, stroking her breasts as she leaned back into Owen, "tell me what you did while he was peeing on you."

Katerina's cheeks flamed again, though she didn't look away. "I touched myself the whole time."

"Is that all?" Samantha pulled at her nipples, stretching the delicate buds until the familiar ache had her clenching her toes within her shoes.

Katerina chewed her lower lip. She looked away. Chewed her lip again. Looked back at Samantha.

"Do you know, sweet big sister of mine," Samantha gently slid her fingers into Katerina's hair, lovingly stroking the brunette's head, "that our dear brother is drinking in every word you say." Samantha giggled. "I can feel his cock jumping against me every time you open your mouth." Samantha smiled broadly. "So, tell us what else you did kitty Kat." Samantha freed one hand from Kat's hair and reached behind her to grasp Owen once more.

"I, er-" Kat swallowed and tried again, "When I knew that Owen wasn't watching..."

"Yes?" Samantha groaned, moving her hand a little faster against Owen.

Kat looked up at Owen and quickly looked down again. "I moved ..."

"Mmmmm, Kat, he is pulsing so hard in my hand." Samantha's voice was husky. "I bet you could make him cum right now." She arched her back pressing her body against Owen. "Tell him big sis."

"I moved," Katerina spoke slowly, "I moved until," she looked up at Owen with determination on her face, "until his pee was hitting my face."

"Ooooh, Kat, he's shaking against me." Samantha cooed. "That's not all, is it?"

Katerina's face was more red than ever, but she answered. "I opened my mouth and when my mouth was full, I swallowed him down."

The moment Katerina finished speaking, Samantha released Owen's cock and moved her body until he was no longer in contact with him. After all, she didn't want him cumming just yet. There was still plenty left to this game.

"Okay, kitty Kat." Samantha tapped her chin thoughtfully. "You did good." She dropped to her knees and kissed Katerina passionately on the lips. "Are you really going to do whatever I want, so that you can have him?" She stroked Katerina's cheek softly.

Katerina nuzzled into the contact. "Yes." She spoke without hesitation. "Whatever you want."

"Okay, I won't take him." Samantha promised.

Katerina's eyes widened in surprise and for the first time Samantha couldn't tell if the emotion was real or not.

"What?" Samantha voice was dripping sweetness. "Were you afraid I was going to steal him away from you and that you wouldn't get your turn?" She didn't wait for Katerina's reply. "You are going to have to make it up to me though. If I'm not going to get fucked by our sexy big brother, you're going to have to satisfy me. Are you up to the task?" Now, she waited.

"Yes." Katerina replied eagerly.

"Owen, you can release her, unless there's something else you want her to do."

Owen must have let go because Katerina all-but-flew to her feet. "You little."

Samantha put her finger to Kat's lips. "Temper, temper. You said you would behave."

Katerina held herself still and quiet.

"Perfect." Samantha purred. "Now, what should we do, Owen?" She felt awkward as she looked at Owen. Though it was clear this little game was having an effect on him, she wasn't sure he was actually enjoying the role-play as much as the attention he was receiving.

Owen remained quiet. He looked at her like he was lost in a dream. That look on his face, more than anything else, is what gave her an idea of how to use Katerina.

Samantha smoothed her skirt back into place, the pleats looking a little wrinkled but otherwise no worse for wear. Satisfied with the skirt, she reached up and adjusted the cat ears on her head.

"Little brat," Kat hissed, "sneaking into my room and taking my things." She looked up at the cat ears. "They look better on me."

"They do look good on you." Samantha replied softly. "I thought, maybe Owen would fuck me if I looked a bit like you."

Katerina opened her mouth, closed it, remained quiet.

"But, now I have you, don't I?" Samantha asked brightly.

"I guess." Katerina shrugged.

"You just aren't going to make this easy on yourself are you?" Samantha narrowed her eyes. "That's okay, I can do it the hard way, too." She grabbed Katerina's face like she was scolding a child, holding her face between thumb on one cheek and other fingers on the other cheek, palm up. "You're still mine and I want to play. Get up on the bed on your hands and knees." Samantha was beginning to feel much more confident in her role.

Kat complied readily but managed to keep a scowl on her face like she detested having to follow Samantha's instructions.

"Almost perfect, get closer to the foot of the bed. There you go. Keep your ass nice and high, wouldn't want our brother missing any of your pussy or ass as you serve me."

"Whatever." Katerina rolled her eyes. "Let's get this over with."

Samantha climbed onto the bed and positioned herself with her head on one of the fluffy pillows. The spot where her body rested was cold and wet from their previous session, but she didn't really care about any of that. What she really paid attention to was the way Owen's eyes locked on the soles of her shoes and the tips of her toes as she positioned them right beneath Katerina's face.

His breath was fast and shallow.

When he noticed her watching him, he tilted his head to look into her eyes. "Do you want me to do anything?" His cheeks were tinged with pink and it made her want to kiss him from how adorable he looked. "You know," his words were clunky, "so you won't tell, m-, mom or dad?" At least he was trying.

For the second time in a matter of moments, she was lost for direction. She hadn't considered being in control of Katerina, not really, and now Owen was ready for her to direct him as well.

"Anything?" She asked softly. She hadn't expected this development.

She waited a moment, but Owen appeared lost for words.

She tried again, gently but more direct. "You'll do anything I want you to do?"

Owen nodded and tried his best to look cowed.

"Very good." Samantha smiled at him, "I'm going to have to reward you for that." Turning her eyes back to Katerina, she found the brunette smiling. It seems that Kat was enjoying this game more than Samantha had anticipated.

"What are you waiting for?" Samantha asked Katerina, she spread her toes wide for effect as much as her shoes would allow, gently lifting a stiletto heel, "I think you know what you're supposed to be doing." She dragged her hands slowly over her breasts.

"No." Kat replied quickly. "I think you're going to have to tell me what you want me to do."

Samantha felt her own cheeks burn red and momentarily hated that Kat was playing her role so well. Lifting her head to look at Kat, trying steadfastly to ignore Owen behind her because she was embarrassed to say the words she needed to speak. "I want you to l, l, um," she couldn't stop her eyes from flicking to Owen. He looked like he was hanging on each of her syllables and it solidified her resolve. "I want you to l, lick my toes and feet." Her cheeks burned hotter. "I want you to worship me like our brother worshipped you." As she spoke Owen seemed to shake slightly and his eyes briefly closed. Samantha relaxed her head back onto the pillow and knew she wouldn't have to wait long.

"You still have your shoes on." Katerina rolled her eyes, the action tinting her words with rebellion.

"You have two hands." Samantha replied sweetly. She wiggled her toes. "You can take your time if you like." She returned her head to the pillow. "But you must do a good job!"

***

Katerina really didn't want to lick Samantha's feet. They were pretty and relatively odorless, but still, this really wasn't her thing. She could bear to follow direction though, because she knew what it would do to Owen. Even so, she couldn't really bring herself to follow through and thus, hesitated; no movement one way or the other.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Samantha asked expectantly.

"No." Katerina replied softly. She had committed to the game, had played her character and needed to follow it through to the end.

She carefully undid the binding on one of the beautiful heels, and started to pull the shoe from Samantha's foot. She stopped before she'd moved much at all as realization came to her in a burst. Owen was watching. They were putting on a show for him. This had to be treated appropriately. Slowly, reverently, like she was giving in to something she'd always secretly desired to do, Katerina slipped the shoe from Samantha's foot. She breathed slowly. Carefully placing the shoe on the bed, she started on the other.

Samantha scrunched and spread her toes wide while Katerina worked, pulling her own nipples in controlled releases.

Both feet free now, Katerina could almost begin to appreciate Owen's preference. Samantha's feet were well maintained, pretty, and petite. Still, she wasn't exactly thrilled about what she had to do. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as that voice, the quiet voice most people strive to ignore, the voice that all-to-often speaks the hidden truths of our mind began to whisper. Her cheeks burned hotter as the quiet voice asked her why she was suddenly feeling so wet? So wet between her rhythmically tightening and releasing thighs? Why was she suddenly burning with a deeper desire?

Silencing the voice through steadfast denial, Katerina began to move. Opening her mouth, she lowered her face, her body naturally lowering to lie on the mattress.

"Make sure to keep that ass high." Samantha ordered without lifting her head.

Katerina did as she was told. She had to move her head a lot in order to reach Samantha's feet, and because she had to hold herself up, she couldn't really use her hands to help. With no preamble she scrunched her nose and took Samantha's toes into her mouth. Without much clue as to what to do next, she swept her tongue back and forth rapidly as she bobbed her head up and down like the world's weirdest blowjob.

Katerina began to feel like she was making progress as she felt Samantha's toes clenching against her tongue, that was until the blonde started laughing uncontrollably. Samantha's legs were softly thrashing as the girl was tickled mercilessly by Katerina's tongue. This was not the reaction Katerina had expected.

"Wha-" She spoke around Samantha's toes and though no one could see it, couldn't stop herself from blushing as her spit flooded from her mouth as she spoke.

Letting Samantha's toes slip free of her mouth, she looked up at the girl. "Well, what did you expect?" She tried to keep the anger out of her voice, but she honestly didn't like failing at things. She felt foolish.

Samantha could clearly understand the emotion on her features, but the blonde was not going to let her out of this that easy.

"Owen, dear," Samantha called for him, "please join our sister on the bed and show her how it's supposed to be done." She wiggled her free foot as an indication of where she wanted him.

Katerina's heart picked up the pace as the mattress was compressed beneath Owen's weight. She wanted to turn and look at him but couldn't bring herself to turn her drool covered lips in his direction. She couldn't suppress the shudder that passed through her as his hand stroked up her thigh, over her high and prominent ass.

And just like that, he was right beside her. She could see him out of the corner of her eye and now, she couldn't stop herself from turning toward him. Her face, she was certain, was still a mess, but he drew her attention like lightning to a lightning rod.

He lied prone on the mattress and stroked Katerina's curved back with his free-hand as he slowly kissed the sole of Samantha's foot.

"Oh!" Samantha sighed delightedly. "That feels wonderful!" Kat watched as Samantha spread her toes wide, showing her appreciation for Owen's soft kisses along the arch of her foot as he so slowly moved his way over her skin toward her toes.

Katerina watched, transfixed as Owen grew closer to Samantha's toes, occasionally changing from reverently kissing, to slow thick swipes of his tongue, even a nip here or there with his teeth. All the while Samantha "ooooh'd" and "ahhhh'd" giving him all the vocal feedback he could ever want. She felt herself holding her breath as he quickly flicked his tongue against the pad of Samantha's toes, making her think he was going to give her digits some affection, only to have him move back to the sweeping arch of her foot.

Inspired, and actually turned on by the idea of doing this with her brother, Katerina lowered her chest to the bedding, still keeping her ass high, and tried again to complete her task. She pressed her face closer to Samantha's foot, her cheeks flaming as her nose and lips came to rest against Samantha's skin. She gently kissed the sole of Samantha's foot and this time a sigh greeted her action instead of laughter.

"Oh! Kitty Kat," Samantha sighed again, "you are a fast learner."

Katerina still didn't necessarily *want* to lick Samantha's feet, but, maybe, it wasn't the worst place to be. She kissed again, this time letting the tip of her tongue swirl lightly against salty skin before retracting into her mouth once more.

***

Samantha had originally thought of getting Kat to lick her feet because of what it would do to Owen. He would stand there, watching his sister as his cock throbbed at his hips, just waiting to be put to use. Instead, she found herself reluctant to let either of them stop worshipping her feet. The sensations were heady and all of her muscles flexed and jumped as her lovers licked and teased her with their mouths.

Still, she had to get the game on because it wasn't fair to Katerina to keep Owen all to herself. Though it really did seem that Katerina was actually getting into worshipping her "little sister".

"Owen," Samantha purred, pulling her best imitation of Kat, "I think Katerina knows what to do now." She raised her head. "You can stand back up."

Owen was quick to comply, climbing from the bed to stand at the foot, eyes torn between watching Katerina's ass as she moved and what her mouth was doing.

He hadn't seemed to really get into character, but he was very good at playing along when provided with instructions. And, he was willing to put in the effort even if it didn't come across as "natural."

"Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" He asked timidly.

Everything, she wanted to say. "Yesssss." Samantha dragged the 's' for all it was worth. "I want to know what you think of our big sister right now."

Katerina paused in her licking and Samantha was not having that. "I didn't say you could stop." As Katerina began to lick and suck again, methodically covering her feet from heel to toe, teasing and listening.

"Um..." Owen's cheeks turned a cute shade of pink as he stammered around an answer, "well, I, er, she..." He looked at Samantha like a deer caught in the headlights.

Samantha took pity on him. "I can tell you what I think," she said happily, "I am really enjoying the attention she is giving me." She moaned lowly as Katerina sucked gently on the arch of her foot. "Mmmmm. I think she is starting to like it, too." She giggled a bit. "It's about time though, she is usually the recipient of all the attention."

"That is true." Owen offered.

"Ow!" Samantha exclaimed. "No biting, meanie. I'm not picking on you." She looked down at Katerina, but the brunette was solely focused. "It is true though. People love to shower you with attention. And as your little sister," she emphasized her character, "I must say it can be frustrating to sometimes feel like you only exist to please Katerina."

Now Katerina raised her eyes to look at Samantha. "Is that really how you feel?" There was sincerity in her voice.

"Sometimes." She wiggled her toes. "Back to it, missy!"

Katerina lowered her mouth again and was softer and a bit more attentive. Samantha moaned as her lover swept her tongue between her toes before taking her big toe in her mouth and sucking gently.

1...45678...11