Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm." Kat purred pressing her ass into him a little harder. "I can feel your thick cock rubbing over my tight asshole."

He felt her stiffen at her own use of crass language. She recovered enough to begin rubbing against him again.

"Kat." He moaned her name like a plea, but he didn't really know what he was asking.

"Oh," she moaned for him and rolled her hips erratically as his hand tightened on her throat, "fuck me." She turned slowly to look at him. "I mean," she licked her lips before rising on her tiptoes to lick his lips, "it feels nice."

She smiled as his hips started to move with hers, side-to-side like they were dancing while his dick was rubbing against her warm and wanting mound.

"Kat, I want to have you on the bed." Even to his own ears he sounded to be almost whimpering.

"Oh?" He could tell she was going for genuine surprise. "Then you'd better stop me here." She turned her back to him. Bending her knees she dropped a little lower, his hand a constant weight, letting her cheeks spread and rising slowly on purpose so his blunt head brushed against every part of her.

"Kat..." He clenched his teeth, the warning clear in his tone.

"I can feel my cum flowing down my thighs. Oh," she moaned, "I can almost smell how turned on I am."

Owen's right hand was at her throat, tighter but not inhibiting airflow, his left hand had moved to catch her hair and hold her tight. The thoughts of what he could do to her were racing through her mind, but she knew that regardless of what he did, she would be safe and cared for in his arms. He knew the line between forceful and dangerous.

"I'm so close." She whimpered and rolled her hips faster.

"Katerina!" Owen's hand closed around her neck and his fingers clenched in her hair.

Katerina's breasts rose and fell quickly as she all-but-panted for him. She pressed her body back into him, her hands stroking his stomach as she reached lower for his cock. His fingers tightened and she stopped her search for his erection.

"Aren't we going to the bed?" Again, she was going for innocence, but the strain in her voice (partly his fault) was a purr of desire. Though she still moved her hips against him, she was ready for the next part of the night.

"Yes." Owen clenched his fingers in her hair before letting her go.

She turned and pressed herself close to him just long enough to whisper. "I like that side of you." Then, in a flash, she nipped his lower lip with her teeth and scampered away sans towel, dripping wet.

At least, that was what she started to do. Owen didn't really understand what went wrong, but Katerina had barely thrown open the door and stepped into the hallway when she squealed, slipped, and fell to the floor with a wet splat. Though she was naked, the way she was twisted and splayed on the floor was not attractive. She'd landed flat on her back, arms to the sides with her legs splayed, giggling her ass off as she looked up at him from her spot on the floor.

Despite the laughter, Owen moved quickly to help her up. Not having put the signs together, he cleared the door, stepped in something wet, slipped forward, and crashed atop Katerina.

They laughed together.

"What is on the floor?" Owen asked.

"Haven't figured it out yet?" Katerina asked. "Smell it." She held out her wet hand for him.

He looked at her suspiciously but sniffed her palm. The scent was unmistakable.

***

To say that Samantha had a plan would be an overstatement. At most, she had a semblance of a plan. Bullet-points to work by. Still, the broad strokes were a great place to get started. It took some doing - and some searching of the house - but she found the items she needed. Even though it was technically breaking the rules they established earlier in the night, she felt that she was justified in her actions because, let's be honest, the games were all but done.

She pulled her lace panties back on and this time, with the hindsight of all that she'd done, she didn't feel the apprehension of wearing the item. She even took the time to admire the way the fabric laid against her skin. The fabric was dry and stiff and for some reason that made her tingle all-the-more. Wiggling her hips from side-to-side she pulled her skirt into place, and pulled her shirt back over her shoulders. She didn't bother with wearing it properly. It was just a prop after all and she put it to that purpose; tying the ends to frame her breasts while barely shielding them from view. To finish off the outfit, she slid her feet into the high-heels she'd bought earlier in the night. The whole look screamed "pop video harlot", but that was kind of what she was going for. Instead of a scrunchy she ran her fingers through her hair giving it an even more sex-tossed appearance before putting the cat-ear headband on. Without a mirror to assess her appearance, she had to go on how she felt she looked. Honestly, she felt sexy. The veritable cat's meow.

She made her way for the stairs hoping that she still had time to ready the room, whatever that meant, before her companions were done showering. A thought occurred to her and left her with the toe of one shoe paused on the first step. Biting her lower lip she looked to where they had spent the majority of the night playing games. Her smile came slowly as she moved back to the living room and carefully selected the rest of what she would need before remounting the stairs.

Once in the room she made minimal adjustments to the bed. No sense in changing the soiled sheets when they were just going to get even more soiled in the very near future. Placing the items on the bed was immediately revealed to be a mistake. The items looked small and lost among the fluffy blanket. Besides, where was the theatricality if the items were just visible for all to see. Samantha moved her collection to the floor on the side of the bed opposite the door. She straightened the covers.

With everything in place, she only had to wait. And she didn't have to wait long either, judging by the squealing thump she just heard from the hallway. She opened the door to the room and positioned herself behind it, waiting for her unsuspecting prey.

"....it has to be her." Katerina's voice was low but getting closer.

"You really think she sat there watching us?" Owen's heavy footsteps resonated with the thundering of Samantha's heart. "It could have been Rachel."

"Do you want to smell it again? Or maybe I should just let you lick it off me? It's all over my feet." Katerina was haughty but husky.

"Kat."

"What? Like you can't tell from the scent alone that it is Samantha's cum all over the floor. We both fell in it!" Katerina's voice sounded pleasantly husky. "I mean, can you imagine how horny she must have been to make a puddle?" Kat squealed. "What do you think she got off on the most?"

"Maybe," Owen replied easily, "she liked seeing you get peed on." He chuckled as Kat gasped loudly.

"I hadn't thought of her seeing that." Her voice was soft. "Oh well, she peed on me earlier, anyway."

"Maybe she liked watching you tease me until I had my hand on your throat."

"Mmmmmmmm." Katerina purred loudly. "That was fucking sexy."

Samantha pressed her hand to her mouth in part to stop the moan threatening to give her away, but also from embarrassment. She'd left her mess hoping they'd find it, but she hadn't considered they might fall in it.

"Kat." Owen's voice was playfully warning.

"What? You obviously liked it."

Samantha could imagine Kat dancing from one foot to the other. "I could feel your cock jumping against my ass." A moment passed. "In fact, I can show you what I felt..."

"What do you me-, ah!" Owen's words were interrupted as he hissed in alarm.

"Ooooh, someone's sensitive." Kat was teasing now, the heat in her words heavy on the air. "Still hard as steel."

"Well, let's just check the room. Maybe she is still asleep." Owen was the first to enter the room, but his head was turned toward Kat. "If she is, we should make sure she is comfortable and you and I can..." he let his words trail off as Kat smiled.

"Well, the night isn't over yet. I'm still...." Kat noticed Samantha first.

Samantha saw the spill of brunette hair from her position and knew that both of her targets were right where she wanted them. She pushed the door hoping that it would creak on hinges to add to the atmosphere. It did not. Instead, it settled into place with a not-so-subtle bang and click. Though, it wasn't exactly how she'd planned, she did get a front-row seat view of Owen jumping and Katerina squealing, jumping, and spinning toward the noise.

Even for Samantha, the sight of Katerina's breasts bouncing was a treat.

"Sam-"

"Shut up!" Her words were sharp, but she felt awkward in her delivery. Still, she had to play her cards just right or things would not turn out how she wanted them. Both Owen and Kat fixed her with confused stares.

"Why are you wear-" Owen started.

"I said, shut up!" Samantha snapped, stomping her foot for effect. The sharp heel and hard bottoms of the high-heels clipping against the flooring to satisfying results. "I saw what you two were doing." She stepped closer, letting the words hang in the air.

Only silence greeted her. Owen still looked confused, but it was clear from her downcast eyes, never-minding the smile she couldn't suppress, that Katerina had figured out the game they were playing.

"Look at you both!" Samantha continued, more easily finding her words. "You're still naked." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "What if I had been Mom or Dad?" She looked Owen up and down, doing her best to pretend this was the first time she was seeing his body. She slowly licked her lower lip.

"Samantha, I can explain-" Katerina started, but Samantha's stomp cut the flow of words off.

"I can't believe..," Samantha trailed off as she looked at Katerina. She made a point of letting her eyes travel slowly from the girl's eyes to her mouth, lingering on her lips for just a moment. Taking a breath, she pretended to struggle before letting her gaze travel down Katerina's bare skin. She chewed her lower lip as she exhaled slowly. Swallowing, she tried again, "I can't believe what you were doing." The bite was gone from her words, a husky hunger filling the void.

"I watched as my big, strong older brother," She placed one finger against Owen's chest, her touch soft and tentative "did all of those things to our sister." She looked into his eyes. "With our sister." She shivered softly.

Owen's confusion only increased, but from her peripheral vision she could see that Katerina had caught on. Whether or not she played along, however, was a different question altogether.

"I saw everything." She fixed Katerina with her stare. "Every hot, wet," She stepped closer to Katerina, their nipples almost touching, the cold toe of her shoes a hair's breadth from Kat's bare feet, "sticky thing." Samantha leaned in and took Kat's earlobe between her teeth, "Play along," she whispered.

"Saman-," Owen stopped in his tracks when Samantha pierced him with her grey eyes.

When Owen appeared to abandon the idea of speaking before allowed, she spoke. Her voice was stronger now, steadier, the bite returning. "I thought about telling mom and dad about what I saw." She looked between the two and noticed, though she was only role-playing, that there was a moment of real fear in their eyes. "Then, I thought of something else."

Samantha turned to face Owen. "See," she let her other fingers join the first, now resting instead of poking, "I thought that maybe, instead of telling on you," now her fingers trailed small circles on his chest, "that we could do something else."

She let her words stand in the air and let her hand drop to Owen's dick. He jumped at her touch before letting his head relax back ever so slightly. "What do you think of that?"

Owen looked at her once more and nodded his head.

"And you?" She turned to Katerina. "What do you think?" Samantha kept her hand on Owen's steadily pulsing cock and used her free hand to play with the knot on her shirt. She fidgeted with the bump of twisted cloth as she looked at Katerina. She licked her lower lip quickly before swallowing hard.

Katerina responded perfectly. She started to raise her hands to cover her body from Samantha's view before looking into Samantha's eyes and forcing her hands to drop back to her sides.

Kat swallowed. Bit her lip. Let her tongue flash over the spot she just bit. Seemed to shiver for a moment looking at her feet, fidgeting with her fingertips. Haltingly, she raised her head and though it took her a few tries fixed her features with defiance.

"You're trying to blackmail us!" Kat reached out and grabbed a handful of Samantha's hair.

Samantha's stomach fluttered and she released a shuddering exhale. Katerina was fierce.

"Yesssssss." Samantha replied, a hiss between her teeth, draped in her smile. She stroked Owen's cock with her hand even as Katerina's grip tightened on her hair.

"You wouldn't dare tell on us." Katerina's words were harsh but she let the fear show in her words. She definitely had a career in acting if she wanted, Samantha thought to herself.

"Try me." Samantha thought about reaching up and taking Kat's hand out of her hair, but she had a better idea. "Now, unless you want to push your luck, Owen dear," She spoke without moving her head, "take Kat's hand out of my hair."

Katerina leaned in until her nose was pressed to Samantha's. "He isn't going to listen to you. Neither of us wi-, ow!"

Samantha felt the release of her hair and though Kat exclaimed with pain, she knew the girl was faking it. Owen had merely reached up and grasped Kat's hand gently. He still looked a bit bewildered, but she had the sneaking suspicion that he was catching on.

"Mmmmm, seems like someone knows when they're beaten." Samantha taunted. "Now, Katerina," she stole a kiss that left Katerina growling menacingly, "use the one hand you have left to untie this knot for me."

"No!" Katerina snapped. "Do it yourself."

"Tsk, tsk." Samantha chided. "Owen, you sexy stud, grab our dear sister's other hand." There was a bit of a scuffle with Samantha caught between them, but quickly enough Owen had both of Kat's wrists held within his hands. Samantha reached up and slowly loosened the knot over her breasts freeing herself for Katerina's hungry eyes.

Katerina not only looked, but actually licked her lips before recovering her character. "What now, Samantha? Are you just going to strip naked while we hug?"

Samantha ignored Kat and addressed Owen again. "What do you think, Owen? What do you want to see Katerina do?" She slipped the shirt from her shoulders and turned, letting her breasts rub against Owen's abs. "Maybe you want me to hold her wrists while you fuck her pretty face?" She pressed closer. "Or do you want to hold her and force her to go down on me? Maybe you want to see her kissing, licking, and sucking on my tits?" Samantha trailed the fingers of her free hand along Owen's hip and thigh. "I'll let you decide since you are being such a good sport."

"Owen, you're not going to seriously listen to her?!" Katerina pleaded and she almost sounded genuine.

Whatever Owen must have been thinking about their game, he had obviously decided to play his part. "Turn around so, so th-, that Kat has something to do with her mouth." His words were choppy and he wasn't all that convincing, but she appreciated the effort.

Samantha turned back to face Kat. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She shimmied letting her modest breasts sway back and forth.

"You get close to me and I'm going to bite you!" Katerina threatened.

"And, what will happen if she does that?" Samantha asked over her shoulder to Owen.

"Maybe, we'll have to... tie her up...?" he sounded so unsure, "and make her watch me fuck you?"

Samantha didn't worry about how real the words sounded, she could tell from the look in Kat's eyes and the way Owen's cock continued to kick in her fist that the game was definitely working. "Your move."

"You wouldn't really?" Kat looked passed Samantha at Owen. Her eyes were wide and her brow was curved with concern and fear. Her eyes closed and she took a steadying breath. When she opened her eyes, she kept them downcast. She moved slowly, defeated, dropping to her knees and leaning toward Samantha's chest. Samantha caught her face in her hand. "Oh, and make me believe you are enjoying yourself." She released Katerina's face, though not before catching the smile that Kat gave only to her.

Kat's lips were warm as she nuzzled against Samantha's belly. For a brief moment Samantha panicked because of the three of them, she was still coated in a sheen of sweat and other fluids from the night's activities. Her mind was set at ease by Kat almost immediately.

"At least you smell good." Kat mumbled against her skin as the brunette kissed and licked lower until she was sucking on the hot skin of Samantha's breast, working her way to the nipple. "You smell like him." She licked a slow circle. "You even smell a bit like me." She licked a longer path. "In fact," Kat's voice was lighter, reflecting more joy, more desire, "you smell like Owen does when I have his cock in my mouth and the scent of his sweat in my nose."

Samantha reveled in the way Kat kissed and nipped at her flesh. She had played her part well, but now she was giving in to what she really wanted. Still, no sense in not keeping the game going.

"Owen, can you see what our sister is doing to me?" Samantha asked in her sweetest, most breathy voice. "All of that fight she was showing seems to be gone." Samantha moaned as Katerina sucked her nipple, swirling her tongue and letting it burst from her mouth with an audible pop. Kat pulled the breast back into her mouth immediately. "To be honest," she continued, "I wanted to wait until she had her mouth on me and to tell you that she bit me, just so I could have you all to myself." Samantha chuckled at the threatening drag of Katerina's teeth. "But she is doing such a good job, I just can't bring myself to lie." The blonde moaned sultrily. "She's doing such a good job it makes me wonder if this isn't what she wanted all along."

Owen remained quiet, but his massive body moved closer to Samantha until she was forced to let go of his cock. She placed one of her hands on Kat's cheek and the other tangled into the silky brunette strands. Owen took care of his needs, grinding his dick against Samantha's ass, slowly, as he watched and listened.

"I was surprised when I saw what you were doing to each other." Samantha rolled her hips back against Owen. "To see sexy Katerina on her knees gagging around her brother's long, hard dick!" Samantha gasped. "She's always so proper and put together, but there she was drooling on herself, fingering herself, and so aroused I could hear the sloshing noise from the doorway."

"You're one to talk." Owen muttered from behind her. His voice was hoarse and low.

"Yeah," Katerina chimed in, "considering the massive puddle of cum we... found outside the door." Her words were muffled as she spoke against Samantha's body.

"Mmmm, so mouthy." Samantha chastised. "Owen, I think you need to pull her closer so that you can't pull her mouth from what she's supposed to be doing with it."

Owen responded in an instant, drawing Katerina closer until her arms were outstretched behind Samantha's body. Samantha had a suspicion that if Owen were to slide his cock between her legs, he would poke Katerina in the chest she was so close.

"Still, I did leave quite a mess, didn't I?" Samantha allowed the words to flow from her mouth, but she didn't really hear much of what she said. She just absorbed the attention of Kat in front of her, and Owen in back. "I should have cleaned up after myself, someone could have slipped and fell."

1...34567...11