Game On, Bayley!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not too fucking bad, kid..." Bayley said, standing up as he had to move around, using the keg she'd been up on for support to recover. "Guess I made the right call not to blow you before... Don't think you would have lasted in my ass for so long if I did!"

"I think... Fuck!!" Dylan panted as he gripped the keg. "Many fucking guys can last with someone like you!"

"Damn right!" She proudly said. "But hey, don't sweat it. With some training and practice? Maybe you might last to get a round two someday!" She said, teasing him a bit by giving a pat on his back.

"You talking wrestling or fucking?" He managed to joke, standing up a bit.

"Well, I am from the area around here more or less... The clue's in the name after all." Bayley said. "But I could do with an extra partner for this than I need for any video gaming or drinking, that's for sure..." She said, glancing at his spent cock.

"Well fuck... Count me in!" He wisely and eagerly said with a big smile. "You need my number or just my socials?"

"Sure... But we'd maybe better think about getting back to the party... Before someone wonders where you got to when you're supposed to be helping run this show." She smirked as she opened up her purse to pull out some tissues. "Then after that? Next time I'm around? It's gonna be Game On... And I'm not talking about the one the boys are playing out there!" Bayley said with a laugh. Having already had her fun for the night without even needing to pick up a controller.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!