Game, Set and Match

Story Info
Alessia plays with her tennis coach!
3.3k words
4.57
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alessia Travestita's Adventures - Game, Set and Match - Episode 1

Chapter 1 - A chance meeting?

Alessia sipped her double-espresso slowly, savouring the strong flavour and the sweet aroma as she gazed absent-mindedly out of the window, watching the passers-by on the walkway outside the coffee shop. It was approaching mid-day so she had chosen to sit inside out of the heat.

After having just watched the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Alessia found herself wondering why she had not been to her local tennis club for so long. She was still a fully paid-up member, but with one thing and another she just hadn't found the time. (And she had avoided it for a while after the incident with the champagne bottle, but we won't go there!) Alessia was actually a fairly accomplished player, having had professional coaching from her early teens and had competed in regional tournaments to a high standard. However, life has that awkward habit of getting in the way, so the tennis had been put on the back burner for a while. Obviously she still kept herself super-fit, with running and swimming, but she did miss the competition and the social side of the club, it was just finding the time.

The timing was really quite serendipitous as the ending of Wimbledon coincided with a change in Alessia's working arrangements which meant that most Saturday afternoons would now be free, which was always a good time at the tennis club; not too busy but always someone ready to pair up for a game.

'My goodness! It is Alessia isn't it?' The greeting dragged Alessia back to the present and twisting round in the direction of the voice she was greeted by the sight of a stunning, tall, slim lady, possibly forty-five to fifty with shoulder length blonde hair and a gorgeous even cocoa brown tan. Dressed in a tight, short white tennis dress with a cardigan draped over her shoulders, a white cap and trainers she was right out of fashion magazine. Alessia was slightly taken aback and had to think fast as she did not instantly recognise her.

'It's Carla,' her friend came to the rescue just at the instant that Alessia's memory dredged up the name from the past into the light

'Of course I remember,' said Alessia cheerily, genuinely pleased to see Carla again after what must have been at least ten years. Carla had been Alessia's tennis coach for a number of years when she was younger but she had moved away after her marriage to some hot-shot investment banker in London. 'So what brings you back around this neck of the woods Carla? I thought you were happily living the life of a kept-woman out on some country estate, so I'd heard?' Alessia said laughing.

'Well that's almost true, except that it's not quite an estate, but a nice spread all the same. We are still there, myself and Thomas but both the children have now fled the nest so it's just the two of us. Thomas still works for the bank and he's had to go over to New York for a month to sort out some issues with a merger so I'm on my own for a while. Rather than just kick my heels at home I thought I'd come back to my roots and look up some old friends. I'm staying at the Royal hotel in the village for a few days.'

'That's such a good idea, no point moping about the house on your own and I see you've bought your tennis gear. Please, do sit down.' Alessia motioned to the seat next to her on the settee. 'Have you been at the club then?' Carla moved gracefully to the vacant seat and squeezed herself in next to Alessia on the compact futon. Their bodies were squashed together somewhat on the confined seat and they were both acutely aware of each other's physical presence.

'Yes, of course I'm not a member anymore but they count me as a sort of honorary member as I was their pro-coach for so long and everyone still remembers me!'

'You're not easy to forget!' laughed Alessia, slightly more flirtatiously than she expected. 'You look amazing, not a day older! Funnily enough I was just thinking about the tennis club, I'm thinking about starting to go back, casually though, for fun, not to compete anymore.'

'Well how about we have a game then? I'll see how your game's held up!' Carla giggled and put her hand on Alessia naked thigh and gave a slight squeeze. There had always been a charged atmosphere of sexual tension between them going back years but Carla had always been very professional as her coach and had resisted taking things any further. God, how she had struggled with that as Alessia had blossomed from a teenager. Carla was always fully aware of Alessia's 'special' sexual status, how could she not be working together so closely, and it had only ever served to increase her curiosity and desire for Alessia.

'Oh I'd love to Carla, when can we play? I've nothing planned' asked Alessia, almost imperceptibly pushing her thigh against harder against Carla's naked, toned leg. Carla's hand moved slightly further up Alessia thigh and slightly down towards the soft skin of the mid inner thigh. It was not too obvious, but to the two of them it was clear the game was finally afoot.

'Well, obviously I'm free all week while I'm here so how about tomorrow? I think two games in one day is a bit much in this heat' said Carla, 'We could meet at the club at, say, noon?'

'That works for me' said Alessia, 'really looking forward to it.' They both stood and walked out of the shop together and both could not help but check each other out. Alessia was amazed just how fantastic Carla's figure had remained, the ultimate MILF fantasy really; blonde, slim and pert breasted with a slim, firm bum. Carla likewise assessed Alessia out of the corner of her eye and could not believe how toned and athletic she was, with that same animal sexuality she had always displayed.

'So, until tomorrow then.' Carla winked, felt in her handbag for her keys and unlocked the door of a stunning metallic green Bentley convertible parked at the kerbside. Alessia watched her move off and was already hatching plans for tomorrow in her mischievous mind.

Chapter 2 - Alessia and Carla's Doubles Match

The next day dawned bright and clear and Alessia woke early, jumped out of bed, dressed quickly and went for a quick run as usual. Returning to her apartment, she made a strong coffee and grabbed an apple for breakfast before opening her laptop to catch up on the news, emails etc. for half an hour. Rising later she walked into her wet room with a spring in her step. She knew it was going to be a good day. Alessia showered leisurely, enjoying the hot water running over her taut skin. She took her gel and razor from the shelf and carefully shaved her legs, cock and scrotum then gently massaged herself with an exotically fragranced shower gel to finish her shower. Dabbing herself dry with a soft pink towel she then went and selected her outfit.

Normally she would wear a lacy thong but there were at least some standard to be maintained at the tennis club! She put on a pair of simple, plain white cotton panties and took down a short pleated white skirt from the shelf. It was rather short but she thought she would get away with it. She added a white cropped tennis top and hey presto, she was ready. Throwing a change of clothes, a towel, cap, etc into her tennis bag along with her favourite racquet she was ready.

The tennis club was only half a mile away so she decided to walk it and save losing her parking slot outside the apartment. Walking down the street to the club she was a sight to behold, stepping gracefully out with her long firm legs and swinging her arms to the side. She walked erect, like the model she was, and she was oblivious to the wolf-whistles and stares of the admiring guys (and girls) along the way.

Turning into the car park at the club she saw Carla's beautiful green Bentley already parked in a visitor's spot, hood down in the sun. She knew Carla would be in the clubhouse so made a beeline for it, and sure enough, she was sat at a table near the bar, nursing a large, iced drink. 'Hi Carla, drinking already?' laughed Alessia.

'God no, I'm teetotal now virtually, just the odd one in the evening maybe. You ready then? Let's see how much you remember!' she said with a grin. Carla too was already in her tennis outfit, a short white dress with red side panels, low cut at the front and back with narrow white shoulder straps. Her tan glowed in the sunlight and the sunlight caught her blonde hair in a glorious display. They dropped their bags off in a locker in the changing rooms and headed straight out to the courts. As it was still early they did not have to wait for a court and after a short warm up, got straight in to a three-set match.

They were in no rush and both played well, Alessia moving athletically about the baseline, proving that she had lost none of her edge and technique and Carla showing the effortless skill honed over years as a professional coach. Stopping for a break after the first set they stood by the net and drank chilled water from the courtside locker. They were both hot and sweating freely by now and Alessia caught herself watching small beads of sweat trickling down Carla's neck and on down into her firm cleavage. Alessia was already starting to think about her post-match intentions! Carla, for her part, had been watching Alessia, partly casting a professional eye over her playing ability, but also becoming more and more obsessed with the lithe sexuality she effortless produced simply by her natural movements. She was finding herself unable to take her eyes off Alessia and her thoughts were likewise turning to potential future events.

The second set ended and they were tied one set each. Stopping for another break, they were both starting to suffer from the heat which seemed to be growing by the minute, with the sun directly overhead now. They were both also starting to get too distracted to really concentrate on the game and the heat gave them just the excuse they were looking for. Alessia took the lead. 'It's too hot to go on Carla, don't you think? We should stop before we faint!'

Carla didn't hesitate, 'Totally, let's call it a draw and hit the shower!' she said, already starting to gather her things from the court. Alessia did likewise and together they walked over to the clubhouse and into the Ladies changing rooms, welcoming the coolness of the air-conditioning. They were just about to strip for the shower when they saw a notice taped up stating 'Apologies, due to an electrical fault the showers are currently out of order. A technician has been called.' 'Great' said Carla sarcastically but then her face lit up. 'It's no problem, you can come back to my hotel and use my bathroom. I have a suite and the bathroom is gorgeous, and huge.'

'Room for two?' put in Alessia. This was the first time either had made such an obvious suggestion but Carla took it in her stride.

'Oh, most definitely darling' she responded, giggling slightly. 'Let's go'. Needing no further discussion Alessia turned on her heels, grabbed Carla's hand and led the way out and over to the Bentley. Throwing their bags onto the rear seat, Carla fired up the twelve-cylinder engine and swung the car around. It was less than five minutes to the hotel. Alessia's legs almost burned on the hot cream leather seat but her skirt was too short to offer any protection. Indeed she slid her bum forward on the seat so her skirt would ride up further and give Carla a view of her toned thighs almost to her panties. She leaned back as if unaware but could see Carla struggling to keep her eyes on the road.

They swung a left off the road and into the gateway of a gorgeous old mansion now functioning as a country-house hotel. Reaching the main building Carla virtually dumped the car next to the entrance and then both jumped out hastily. They walked quickly past reception and up the wide curving staircase to the first floor. Carla's suite was immediately ahead and she quickly opened the door with her key card.

Although nothing really had been said, it was now obvious to the two of them what was in the air, the sexual tension was back in full force and they were both becoming hornier and hornier even though unsaid. Carla swung the heavy oak door open and Alessia followed her in, kicking the door shut behind her with a push from her trainers.

The bathroom door was already open and Alessia could see a huge room, tiled floor to ceiling with pale green marble tiles, twin sinks, a large walk-in shower and a huge bath, all with gold fittings, and a large deep white fur rug on the floor. Alessia couldn't stand it any longer; 'Come' she said simply and grabbed Carla by the wrist, pulled her hard to the bathroom and once there, pushed her up flat against one of the tiled walls. Instantly she moved one hand down to Carla's waist and pulled up her dress and tucked it behind her trapping it between her and the wall. With her other hand she cupped Carla's pussy and could feel wetness against her. She was rewarded by Carla moving her legs instinctively further apart to give Alessia better access. Alessia was desperate to fuck her there and then but was determined to make this first encounter last longer. She grabbed Carla's panties with both hands and in one swift motion, dropped to her knees in front of her, dragging her panties down to her ankles as she went.

'Oh my God. You're perfect' Alessia cried seeing Carla's perfectly shaved pussy inches from her face. Alessia moved both hands behind Carla's firm toned bum and then buried her face hard in her pussy, kissing and licking feverishly while Carla's breathing came faster and heavier. Alessia put one hand on the side of the bath and motioned Carla to lift her right foot onto the bath rim to open her pussy for further attention. Alessia now tongued her pussy, skilfully running her soft, silky tongue up and down her crack, each movement ending up flicking her clit and then sucking it into her mouth briefly before repeating this. Carla's juices were now flowing uncontrollably and what Alessia could not lick and lap up into her mouth, dripped and trickled down her thigh. Alessia moved her mouth down Carla's inner thigh and with one long slow motion licked the juice slowly from bottom to top of her thigh, ending at her hot aching pussy. Carla wanted to climax and put her hand behind Alessia's head to push her harder against her and tried to rub her rock-hard clit harder against Alessia mouth. Alessia would have none of it, she wasn't anywhere near finished yet!

Standing quickly upright again she spun Carla round so she faced the wall and unzipped her dress, pulling it down around her and then unclipped her bra and let them fall. Keeping her pinned to the wall Alessia whipped of her own skirt and panties and pulled her crop top over her head, leaving them both now stark naked except for their white trainers! Carla hesitated, staring at the wall in front of her not quite knowing what was coming but more than happy to wait submissively for whatever came. She felt Alessia right foot move against hers and push outwards indicating Carla should spread her legs wide apart. Carla shuffled her feet wide apart and backwards giving her room to bend over and thrust her hips backwards, waiting. No sooner had she settled in this position than she felt what could only be Alessia's huge cock head up against her dripping slit. Grasping Carla's hips in a strong, powerful grip, slowly Alessia eased her cock in just an inch or two at first, teasing Carla, feeling her trying to ride back onto it but just pulling back gently to maintain the slight penetration. Carla was moaning heavily now. 'Please Alessia, please! Push it, fuck me now, hard. I've waited years for this! Don't tease me.'

Alessia realised just what it meant to Carla and relented, pushing her huge, rock-like cock slowly but surely deeper and deeper into her. She didn't stop until she was in fully up to the hilt and then even then did not stop pushing, harder and harder into her forcing her bum back until her hips were hard up against the cool green tiles. Then, with her pinned and squirming against her cock, Alessia started a slow rhythmic pump, gradually pulling out further and further each time but pushing hard into her cervix with every in-going thrust. Alessia was so big Carla thought she would faint or worse if this carried on but she could not get enough, forcing her hips back to meet Alessia's strengthening thrusts, ready to release the pent-up frustration of years of desire and want.

Alessia knew she had the stamina and ability to fuck hard and cum again and again all afternoon so she decided to give Carla the orgasm she was now begging for. She thrust quicker now, gripping Carla's hips hard and pulling them back forcefully to meet every awesome push of her colossal appendage. Both of them breathing heavily now, Alessia was now pumping into her fast and hard ready for the finale. Then it came, Carla shouted 'Oh sweet Jesus, that's it, Alessia. Fuck, now, fuck, holy shit, I'm coming, fuck me now, harder, oh God,' just a stream of words until Alessia suddenly felt her cock gripped by Carla's pulsing, tightening, orgasm squeezing onto her cock. Alessia knew it was time and with perfect timing let go and shot her huge creamy load, pumping great floods of her juice into Carla's hungry pussy, pulsing and squeezing, seemingly trying to pull the cum from Alessia, deep into her squirming, dripping, hot pussy. Cum was running down her quivering, trembling thighs as Alessia gradually withdrew from her, her penis wet and slick, the veins throbbing hard.

Carla's orgasm was so intense she was clearly totally spent, like a rag doll against the wall but Alessia had one last task for her to perform yet. She grabbed Carla's shoulders and spun her round, simultaneously pressing down on her shoulders to indicate she should kneel down in front of Alessia. Carla got the message and dropped to her knees, stopping with her full, red lips just brushing the tip of Alessia cock. Alessia could feel her hot panting breath on her cock. Carla knew what was required of her. She opened her lips and started to gently kiss and suck Alessia's still rock-hard cock. She then gradually took it further and further into her hot willing mouth, gasping and swallowing until it was deep down within her throat. Alessia marvelled at her skill as she then used her powerful tongue to press Alessia's cock up against the roof of her mouth and squeeze the last vestiges of sticky cum down into her throat where she swallowed her prize, for all her years of patience.

Both now spent, they moved into the bedroom and collapsed in each other's arms on the bed. Soon they were both sleeping the sleep of utter exhaustion.