Hung MILF's Las Vegas Adventure

Story Info
Hung MILF meets man in Vegas after Motorbike breaks down.
2.5k words
4.36
7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

To Readers:

This story contains Transexual and Foot Fetish sex. If you don't like these Genres don't bother reading the story. it is written with characters over 18 in present tense.

I drive down a deserted two- lane highway outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. It is August and the temperature is well over 100 degrees. In the distance, I see a tall beautiful mature creature that walks alongside the road. As I pull over, I am stunned by her powerful physique. She sports an incredibly tight black spandex body suit that is exceedingly low cut and exhibits her athletic arms and shoulders. Her ensemble ends just above her knees. Her muscular sinewed calves are rigid from running. Her sizeable sexy feet are adorned in black high heel boots. She is extremely toned and buff; I estimate she is about six feet tall and around 130 pounds. Her long blonde hair is shoulder length and she ogles me with her brown eyes. She smiles at me with her thin lips in a pleasing façade. It was then that I recognize her. I am sure she is Alessia Travestita the transexual xxx adult film star.

"Hello, may I help you?" I ask as I stop.

"Yes! I am glad to see you." She responds.

"Are you Alessia Travestita?" I ask.

"Yes. I am. How do you know who I am?" She counters.

"My name is Stan. I am a fan of yours, I have seen most of your movies. It is nice to meet you." I say as I shake her strong hand.

"I am stranded. My motorcycle broke down about a mile back. I tried to call for help, but I couldn't find a signal." She states.

"There is no cell coverage here, we are it a dead zone. I can give you a ride to Vegas if you wish" I respond.

"Thank you, Stan. I am greatly in your debt. I am staying in Las Vegas in a hotel near the strip. If you give me a ride there, we can call a mechanic to pick up my bike." She replies.

Alessia is an exceptionally alluring appealing attractive transexual. I have seen over twenty of her movies. For a few awkward moments we check each other out. Her eyes examine me like a leopard that is about to devour its prey. I feel very drawn to her. Alessia is definitely a MILF transexual. If I remember correctly, she is about 55 years old. Her sexy English accent is very deep and gravelly. What I remember most about her movies is her massive mammoth penis.

As I open the door for her, I ask. "I will give you a ride to Vegas and get you some help."

"Thank you, Stan. You are a true gentleman." She responds.

"I think your accent is very sexy." I reply.

"Well, I think Americans have sexy accents as well." She says with a smirk.

We call a local garage and arrange for her and a mechanic to pick up her motorcycle. Before I leave, I ask her out for dinner later that night. She accepts and invites me to a eat with her at her hotel room.

Later that evening

It is almost six o'clock and I am getting ready to leave to go see Alessia. My six- foot- tall body is primed and ready. I keep my body smoothly shaven in anticipation of kinky sex. My two hundred pounds are well muscled with a small band of fat around my waist. My cock is six and a half inches in length, but is thick with a veined shaft and a prominent egg sized glans.

I put on a blue polo shirt and some khaki pants. I drive across Vegas and arrive at Alessia's hotel. I call her and she answers the phone.

"Hello. Come on up Stan."

I tap on her door and Alessia holds it open.

I enter her hotel room awkwardly. She looks at me as I admire her form with my gaze.

Alessia's alluring appearance astonishes me. She looks like a Greek Goddess as she steps back from the doorway. Her powerful dominant figure is totally revealed in a very short shear scarlet dress that has an open midriff that runs from her small breasts to her crotch. Alessia's flawless toned sinewed muscular biceps, triceps, thighs and calves are on parade. Her façade is breath taking. Her slender neck is bejeweled with a jeweled choker. Her striking succulent feet and toes are displayed in a red pair of skimpy revealing high heel thong sandals.

"Hello Stan, you look very handsome." She says in a seductive voice.

"You look incredibly gorgeous Alessia. You look like a mighty Greek Goddess."

"Which Goddess would that be?" She asked as I, survey her firm powerful figure.

"I think you are a mix of three- Artemis, Hera and Persephone."

"Ok, I am Goddess of the hunt and Queen of the Gods. That takes care of Artemis and Hera. I forgot about Persephone, which Goddess is she?" Alessia asks.

"She is Goddess of the underworld and wife of Hades." I say with a smirk.

"Stan, Flattery will get you almost anything you want with me. I think I am more Hera and Persephone. Artemis was a virgin as well as Goddess of the hunt. I am far from a virgin!"

She makes the first move and hugs me and lightly kisses me on the lips. Her hand then grips mine tightly as she hauls me toward the kitchen counter. Her strength is evident as she grips my other hand as well. Alessia places her hand around my waist and pulls me toward her and shoves her slippery tongue into my mouth. We French kiss for several minutes and our lips meet as our tongues explore each other's mouths. Her beautiful brown eyes explore my face as our tongues survey our wet lips and mouths. I sense her very soul and raw sexuality with our extreme excessive embrace. After a few minutes we pause our kiss and just gaze into each other's eyes.

"That was a very erotic kiss, Stan. Before we get to know each other better I suggest we get comfortable. I ordered some Chinese food."

"I am very hungry Alessia, but not for food. After that kiss I want you."

"My feelings exactly Stan. I am very aroused right now and want you as well. I will put the food away for later." She says with a smile.

I admire her muscular body as she puts the food into the mini-refrigerator. Her muscular toned physique is rigid and firm. Alessia's calves are very appealing with their prominent appearance. As she walks her sensuous stunning toes spread apart in her minimalist high heel thong sandals.

She looks over her shoulder as she closes the fridge. She stares at me with a smirk.

"Were you looking at my ass Stan?"

"No actually I was looking at your awesome legs and attractive feet. I was going to look at your ass next." I respond.

"I am glad you admire my legs. You are also attracted to my feet?" Alessia inquires.

"Yes. I love all of your beautiful body. Your feet are very pretty and I adore thong sandals as well." I reply.

"This is a first for me Stan. I have had hundreds of fans attracted to my legs, breasts, my ass and my big cock, but you are the first to want my feet."

"Your entire body is flawless. I want every inch of you from your toes to your big penis." I continue looking at her perfect physique as she embraces me. We hold hands as we sit down on the love seat next to her queen size bed.

"Let me please you for a few minutes before I have my way with you Stan. I am on vacation. I am so horny right now I would pay you for sex." She says with a giggle.

"Suck my cock Alessia!" I command.

"I will suck you off to get you in the mood. Then we will see how you handle my big cock. I will turn on the tripod camera on the side of the wall to capture the action. I hope you don't mind being my co-star." She answers.

"Do you have a mask I can wear?" I ask.

"Yes. I will get one for you in a moment. Many of my male partners wear one as part of the scene. Some don't want to be seen sucking on my big penis." Alessia retorts.

With out warning she gets on her knees in front of me and tells me to relax. Alessia hands me a tight mask that covers my face with eye, nose and lip openings. Her strong hands pull my pants down as she grasps my rock- hard cock.

"You have a nice cock, Stan." She says as she inhales and swallows my girth balls deep.

Alessia deep throats my thick erect penis like it was a small morsel of meat. She performs extreme deep throat fellatio on my organ for about five minutes. It feels so intense I was getting ready to cum. She senses my impending orgasm and stands up.

"Let's get these clothes off of you." She said as she helps me strip.

She stands before me and pulls off her G-string pouch underneath her dress. As she removes her G-string her immense erection coils forward and forms a big lump in her tight dress. Now her erect penis is very evident beneath her tight dress. I could actually see her glans and shaft through the sheer material. Alessia's cock is massive somewhat thicker than mine and somewhat longer.

Alessia turns her back to me as she pulls off her dress. From the rear she looks like a very thin muscular woman. Alessia spins on her high heel thong sandals until she is in front of me.

"What do you think, Stan?" She says as she places her hands on her hips.

My eyes lock onto her thick turgid erect penis. Her sex organ is at least eight inches in length bursting with bloated angry veins on its tremendous girth.

"You are huge. I have seen only a few cocks that large on my favorite porn sites." I remark.

"I want you to worship my big cock, Stan. Let's get on the bed."

Alessia walks toward the bed and postures her body onto her back. She spreads her legs apart widely and grips her ankles as she reveals her immense penis and bursting low hanging testicles. Alessia splays her toes widely in her thong sandals as she glares at me with lust in her hungry eyes.

I drop to my knees and move my mouth toward her steely smooth stiff organ. Alessia places a strong hand behind my head and guides my head onto her erection.

"Suck me, Stan. Take my length down your throat."

I attempt to consume her rigid veined python. My lips swallow her glans and engulf about six inches into my mouth and throat. I struggle to gulp down the rest of her length. Alessia's anus gapes open as I perform fellatio on her thick length.

"Put a finger in my ass!" She commands.

With most of her astonishing cock buried in my throat. I slip my index finger entirely in her open sphincter. Her big abundant ample thick erection twitches in my throat as I add another finger.

"Fist fuck me as you suck me, Stan." Alessia says as she hands me a bottle of lube.

I spit her big cock out so I could concentrate on fisting her. I cover my fingers and wrist in lube and slowly put most of my hand in her loose gaping anus.

"Put your fist in my ass, Stan. I can take a large hand more than wrist deep."

I am astonished with the ease with which my hand is swallowed into Alessia's vast deep anal cavern. I push ever deeper as Alessia grunts in pleasure. Her big penis leaks copious drops of semen from her urethra. I am mid forearm deep when I swallow the glans of her colossal erection.

"Thats it, Stan. Suck my cock and fist my ass."

I twist my hand inside her clenching rectum as I choke down her entire extent.

"Good boy! Your eyes are bulging out as you swallow me. That is so sexy. Most men can't take all of my cock. At least not on the first date." She says with a grunt.

I consume her salty semen precum that oozes into my throat. I steady my thick forearm deeply inside her ass hole as I concentrate on my oral assault of her steely slick organ. Her full plump bloated testicles bump onto my chin on each of my down strokes. I deep throat her with violence vigor and velocity. I find a rhythm and relax my throat as her enormous erection spasms and twitches in my esophagus. Alessia strokes my head and looks down at me. I have her entire erect penis in my throat testicles deep.

"I am about to cum, Stan. My ass needs a good fucking before I cum. Put that thick cock in my ass hole."

I pull my fist out of her anus and spit her huge leaking python out of my mouth. I mount her and slip into her gaping open cavern. Alessia clamps down on my thick cock with her sphincter and grips my length tightly. I pump into her anal canal from my glans to my testicles. Her eyes glare at me in lust. She positions her sandaled left foot near my mouth and spreads her toes apart for my pleasure.

"Swallow my toes. You nasty boy. Lick my sandals." She commands.

I open my mouth and engulf her little toe and suck on it as she bites her lip. I fuck her with extreme vigor as I consume all of her small toes. After a few minutes of toe fellatio and fucking I attack her other foot. Her immense erect cock is hard as a brick relaxing on her abdomen.

"Now suck on my big toes as you fuck me." I swallow a big toe as she flexes her other toes in her thong sandals. As I suck on her toe her huge cock is leaking big droplets of hot thick semen.

"I am about to cum, Stan. Swallow my dick and suck me until I shoot. I want you to swallow my entire load."

I slide out of her ass hole and deep throat her leaking gigantic erection. She holds my head as I finish her off. Her enormous colossal penis pulses and twitches deeply in my throat.

"I am cumming! Swallow my load!" She screams in ecstasy.

I clamp my lips around the base of her thick throbbing phallus as spurts of hot thick copious spunk erupt deep in my throat. She shoots seven or eight powerful jets of abundant semen into my gullet. I swallow her length and gulp her load into my throat until her orgasm is over.

Alessia releases my head as I get off of her.

"Stan that was amazing. You deep throated all of me to completion." That will make an amazing movie.

As Alessia stands up, I slide my tongue deeply into her open anus.

"I guess you will have English ass for dinner instead of Chinese."

To Be Continued>>>>>>>>>

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers