All Comments on 'Game Time'

by MarciaR

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
g-GIROUARDg-GIROUARDabout 20 years ago
Give the lady a little revenge

Great story But Give the lady a little revenge to Would have love to have seen a little pay back Great though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice Story

Nice story, but what is a "waiting breast" as opposed to say an "unwaiting breast."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
not enough

ive never given a woman that much punishment, but came pretty close. however, trhere isa no way she would have stopped without being fucked. if you didnt fuck her, she would be masturbating for a week. throw her back on the bed and fuck her braions out...let her get off too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Hey MaricaR

Write and Live out your fantasy.

You have talent and imagination....

Enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
gross

too gross.... shows NO rtespect for girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Slut Girlfriend!!

All the slut girlfriends I've had would have been begging to be fucked, not asking to stop. A few lines at the end indicating the woman's satisfaction/enjoyment would have made the story much better in my opinion. Overall, you have to love a slut that can handle being face fucked by 5 dicks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I would have liked to see a little more remorse at the end. Since I didn't, it kind of ruined it. It went to aggressively sexy to rape. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the start of it but by the end I would’ve been broken if I was in her place bc that developed into rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous