All Comments on 'Game Time for Caroline'

by HeartlandHarlot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She isn't worth having

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really?! That’s all? Wasn’t better than a short dry fart, although without sound but lot of smell. Geez, you talent free scribbler, you‘ll never learn to do it right.

Captcha

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Why are these characters married? There is no love or affection they don't even talk to each other. If you do a follow up make sure they get divorced. Then you can write about how the female character becomes the slut you want her to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no conclusion just one person's justification to cheat more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the marriage is that bad, why not do something about it before cheating?

Where’s the conversation? The discussion? Unless Paul knows, how can he be expected to change…and failing that, why not just leave him?

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

I hadn't been able to get past the first few paragraphs of other stories today because they read like an author's notes to write a story rather than fiction. Beyond the basic mechanical issues, you explain the wife's motivation.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish , a minus score for creativity or the lack of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Abigail van Buren, writing as Dear Abby, once said that when a marriage is on the rocks, it's most likely those rocks are in the bed! One guy I know has a Tinder hook-up with a younger woman, in her early 30s, who encourages her husband to attend his fantasy football league's 'Tuesday Night League Meeting' at one of those strip-center wings place, because that's when she pops over to my friend's place for "her weekly fill-up". No, I don't approve, but they're both consenting adults over legal age.

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

If the commentators don't like infidelity, why do they read "Loving Wives" stories? I found it to be an interesting story that is realistic in a lot of ways. Many husbands prefer sports to loving their wives, and many wives seek sexual pleasure elsewhere.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore is going back to her mute animal. No excuse for cheating ever. Get the divorce and then run wild.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous