Gamer Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
An accident happens but all ends well.
1.3k words
4.43
7.9k
8
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

The next day Taitan's boobs were only dressed by a much too small mesh top that didn't even cover Chloe's delicious nipples. The students were still intrigued by the display and many dared to touch the oddly large, tightly wrapped balls of flesh bulging through the net. Clara was back as well but she intentionally seemed to ignore Taitan this time.

First voices were raised that those silicone breasts didn't at all look like silicone, and that it was nigh impossible to artificially create such realistic nipples that even got hard when played with. Chloe had a hard time staying silent behind the wall as more and more hands played with her exposed treasures and she couldn't avoid to squirm excitedly when the more daring ones massaged her with vigor.

The next day her decency was only protected by those skimpy pasties that barely covered her hard nipples. And this time, most of the students were convinced that those tits were not artificial at all.

"They're real, Kate. Just feel them. They are warm and soft, you can even feel the heart pounding. There's a woman behind that wall, a performer of sorts."

"You really think so? But why would she do that?"

"It's a psych experiment. They want to study us with this."

"Really? Huh. So those boobs are real? No boob job either it seems. Fuck, I'm jealous. Mine are so small compared to this rack."

"Nice set, right?" another guy gushed, "I think it's the best pair I ever laid my hands on. This girl is just phenomenal, sticking her A-grade boobies through a wall to further the scientific understanding. What dedication!"

"Right?" added another voice, "I wouldn't dare to do anything remotely like that. This girl has guts!"

A well-endowed woman joined the conversation and said, "I really love this project, guys. I guess everyone by now knows that it's an actual woman inside there, right? But she still keeps going and doesn't even flinch. Finally someone who proudly shows off a real pair of tits like nature intended! Not those teenie little boobies that are considered the norm for some reason. Good job, girl. Good job!"

"My thoughts exactly," added another woman, "And just look at those silly guys, spell-bound by a set of breasts. If I would own such a pair I would make them all submit to the power of the boob. Come on, with tits like that you could do whatever you want and get away with it. Look at these boys, drooling like idiots. They just can't ignore these puppies. They have to ogle them and have no choice! Fucking amazing!"

Chloe couldn't stop listening to all the sudden and unexpected praise. Maybe she was wrong after all, maybe she should ... suddenly her left foot slipped from the stack of books. She tried to regain her balance but it was too late already. The other stack slipped away as well and she was suddenly hanging there, just supported by her trapped breasts and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Everyone turned to the box and ran. The locked door didn't pose much of a challenge as strong hands ripped it open in no time. People were rushing in to help the howling girl and Chloe was quickly rescued from her predicament. The squirming, panty-clad young woman was soon lying on a blanket and was the center of attention. Chloe looked at all the faces, wide-eyed and in terror.

"Chloe? Is that you?" someone said. It was Clara, the mean girl from before.

"Holy fuck, Chloe! Are you feeling alright? Are your boobs doing ok? Damn girl, what a show! I have never expected to... Were your boobs always this big?"

"Chloe! I didn't even know that you..."

"You know this girl?"

"Yeah, she's in IT I think. Damn, what a set of knockers."

"Fuck, she's sexy as hell. Why didn't I recognize this before?"

"So she did this experiment for the psych faculty?"

"Yeah, she must have volunteered or something. This girl has guts for sure."

Clara knelt down and hugged the panicking girl tightly, "No worries, Chloe. We don't judge you, What I said before... You know... I thought these were made of silicone! But you're a real woman! And you... you all fooled us for the sake of science... you were so brave to..."

Clara brushed away a tear, looking at the wet eyes of her fellow students and said, "You have hidden your breasts from all of us, haven't you? Were you afraid of us?"

"I ... I thought everyone would be weird with me if they saw them. I don't want to be just an object."

"Oh my," sobbed Clara, "I didn't want to... I was so mean back then. I...I'm so sorry."

The four friends watched the scene in awe. All those people were suddenly so supportive, so caring that no eye remained dry. It was all a bit much for poor Chloe.

After things calmed down again, and the five friends were back in their lair, Chloe resolutely declared the experiment a success.

"So you were right all along," she mused, "I was afraid for no good reason."

"Yep, just like we said."

"You know what that means, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll have to buy some bras and start showing my real self."

"Yep. But not here, right? Not in this lair?"

Chloe chuckled, "No, not here. I will remain topless and available as long as I'm with you guys."

"And you'll let us fuck you again?"

"Oh yes, yes I will. Come to me everybody, group hug!"

They all cuddled for what felt like an eternity, the eager hands of the guys groping and prodding Chloe's soft flesh stealthily.

"You guys are amazing," the girl chuckled, and then added in a more serious tone, "Thank you all for this. Thank you for saving myself from my own obsession. If not for you, I would never have dared to expose myself like that, and I would never have had the strength to actually give people a chance."

"So no bindings anymore?"

"No bindings ever again!"

"Thank god you finally came to your senses."

"When can we fuck you?" smirked Delta, "I so want to fuck you again, my dearest Taitan Teets!"

"You are just unbelievable guys, absolutely unbelievable."

"So when can we fuck?" giggled Gamma.

"Yeah, I want to know that, too!" added Beta.

"Yeah Chloe, it has been a while. So how about it?" smirked Alpha, his eyes wet with tears.

"Damn you guys, you're so stupid. Alright then, let's fuck, But be gentle, OK? My boobs are still awfully tender from that little accident. And I want to see you this time, I want to be able to look in your eyes while you plow through my little pussy, alright?"

"As you wish, my dear mistress, as you wish."

And so they did. Chloe's eyes swam in tears as one by one they pleasured her. It was different this time, less needy and less aggressive but so much more satisfying. Each of them filled her body once again and the trembling, sweating girl exploded in ecstasy.

Chloe was grinning like a Cheshire cat when they were finally done and said, "Enough with the fooling around, guys. Back to gaming. Let's beat HellHole to pulp once again!"

And so they did.

Chloe was happy. Her entire body was warm and almost glowing after this emotional day. Finally, everything was alright. Her dear friends had forced her to face reality and the odd experience had opened her eyes. She had accepted who she really was, accepted that she was bustier than others and that this made things a bit more complicated sometimes. But she now learned that her generous bust carried some perks as well and she looked forward to using them more actively. And she knew she could rely on the support of her friends, whatever happens in future. She wanted this to never end, ever.

"Can we fuck you again, Purple?"

"Later Delta," she giggled, "Later."

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers