All Comments on 'Gamer Girl - Holly Santos'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
James_browneyJames_browneyover 3 years ago
Holly Santos will return

She had better bro. I am really curious to see if dude will fuck her mother as a form of payback or something for Holly. Honestly, this looks like a long series brah. I hope you stay true to it.

By the way, when will you be returning to Renee Kelly series. You promised to come back at some point.

Good work bro. I love your stories.

All the way from Nigeria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I saw her in my head.

Why'd I see Holly as a thicker version of Selena Star in my head? Also bring back Liz/Astrid, Laila and Pum.

Oh and Catherine Brennan too, dont get to see gilfs much.

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
I saw her in my head. by Anonymous user on 6 hours ago Why'd I see Holly as a thicker version of Selena Star in my head? Also bring back Liz/Astrid, Laila and Pum. Oh and Catherine Brennan too, dont get to see gilfs much.

Pretty accurate, although it would be sort of teenaged version but three times the body size, same proportions with even bigger albeit breasts somewhere between Cotton Candi and Sofia Rose, Don't forget, Holly is a SSBBW due to genes from her mother's side of the family.

BTW, Holly Santos is going to keep shaking that tree when it comes to her reprobate mother Melanie Santos. Dare I say in pro wrestling terms, she may be the recipient of a run-in ambuse...in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking for more Holly...

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

QUESTION:

GothicLoki (01/04/22)

Looking for more Holly...

ANSWER:

Holly Santos Story Guide:

(Chronological order)

Chubby Chaser Ch. 03

Chubby Chaser Ch. 04 (Mentions her eventual fate in this story which leads up to the story you already read.)

Undercover Freaks Vol. 01: Size Queen (Appears at the beginning and end of this story.)

Undercover Freak: Size Queen-After (You already perused this story, but I’m somewhat of a completist.)

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry GothicLoki, you read the fifth story in her journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous